♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[three]

Postby Shadow17 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:25 pm

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐨
- 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 - 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲, 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐬, 𝐌𝐚𝐱, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 - 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 -

She looked around once more before deciding. “Okay. I’m your mentor then. If you had one before, you can forget about working with them. Wanna go on a hunt?” She asked the pup. Knowing that she’d be able to help the pack the same way they helped her filled her with pride. She watched as Atlas came up to Max, wondering if he had thought this through.
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:47 pm

Kjotve
Male xxx Guard xxx Tags: Aonani

The brute gave a half grumble as he finished up his meal. "Puppyhood, there is no such thing. Dirt is dirt, it gets everywhere." He said and flicked his ears. "Otlichno, do as you will." He said and shifted his weight to lay more comfortably while the female groomed him. His thick pelt had course hair, dense and sturdy to protect the dog from fights, though with the amount of scars Kjotve had it didn't seem like his fur did a good job at that.
Kjotve had never really had a warm and gentle tone or touch, he was always short and aggressive with his actions and replies, though this was different. Normally he would have bit her by now but the male fought the urge to, he was trying hard not to be as angry and try being more into a pack dog.

Otlichno = Fine//

Seamus
Male xxx Hunter xxx Tags: Sierra

The Wolfhound looked down at the advisor and shook his head. "No, guards don't take me on patrol. Something about me being tall I think it was, aye?" He said thoughtfully while looking down at his long legs. Seamus was one of the taller dogs of the pack, next to Kjotve and Bear. He shook his head and his brown eyes scanned the collie. "If it's hunting you're after though, hare seem to be abundant, some turkey ain't far either." He explained and wagged his tail slowly.
"Personally I try to go for bigger game, big dog gets more food, y'know." He chuckled as he poked fun at his size.

Delta
Female xxx Healer xxx Tags: Sulo

Delta smiled at her apprentice with a gentle wag of her short tail. "Zhere are just some things zhat we cannot fix. Seamus doesn't eat zhem all zhe time, but when he needs zhem ve should be prepared." She explained as she let Sulo lead the way to the creek. "I'd say ve need about four stalks."

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:37 am

<| Sulo |>
< Healer trainee <|> female <|> Collie <|> m. Delta <|> c. rush <|> tags: Delta >

---
She nodded understanding what her mentor was talking about "yes of course..." she responded her eyes looking at the small creek showing up in distance. She enjoyed the fresh but waterly scent which blew to the creek "four huh? okay" she repeated looking around "oh I see them...there, right?" she said looking toward the small flower field only a few steps ahead of the creek.

<|Maymay|>
< Trainee <|> female <|> Samoyed <|> m. Juno <|> c. rush <|> tags: Juno>

---
She gave the older dog a confused look "you are? Is it okay just to become my mentor like that? Could you need to speak with someone about that?" she asked her. She flicked her ears as she listened to what else she needed to say "I am ten moons old of course I had one...that could be just sad if I had none and almost being this old..." she said with a sigh then nodded "sure, hunt sounds like a great plan" she said waving her tail.

<| T.Rex |>
< Hunter <|> male <|> German shephard <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: Phoenix, open>

---
After the successful hunts, he and Phoenix got the two pheasants back to camp, his tail waving in pride of himself. He dropped the large bird down, looking to his hunting partner with a smile "we did good Phoenix" he said to the she-dog.

<| Phoenix |>
< Hunter <|> female <|> Husky <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: T.Rex, Open >

---
As the T-Rex had his pheasant as well they decided to walk back to camp, it's not like they could hunt more as they could not carry more than one large bird at a time. She eyed the cleaning as she followed the male hunter to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the prey down "yeah we sure did" she responded to him with a smile.

<| Bony |>
< Elderly omega <|> male <|> Border terrier <|> tags: Dancer>

---
He watched the energetic youngster with a surprised look, this trainee sure talks a lot "Oh I see, that's good to be happy all the time" he spoke up looking at the young male. He perked his ears lightöy "really they did? Hmm a draw, huh, that's interesting... well if you're not interested in being a hunter or a guard then what do you want to become then?" he said thinking for a moment "How is your training goes anyway?" he asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:33 pm

Kjotve

The brute gave a half grumble as he finished up his meal. "Puppyhood, there is no such thing. Dirt is dirt, it gets everywhere." He said and flicked his ears. "Otlichno, do as you will." He said and shifted his weight to lay more comfortably while the female groomed him. His thick pelt had course hair, dense and sturdy to protect the dog from fights, though with the amount of scars Kjotve had it didn't seem like his fur did a good job at that.
Kjotve had never really had a warm and gentle tone or touch, he was always short and aggressive with his actions and replies, though this was different. Normally he would have bit her by now but the male fought the urge to, he was trying hard not to be as angry and try being more into a pack dog.

Otlichno = Fine//

Seamus

The Wolfhound looked down at the advisor and shook his head. "No, guards don't take me on patrol. Something about me being tall I think it was, aye?" He said thoughtfully while looking down at his long legs. Seamus was one of the taller dogs of the pack, next to Kjotve and Bear. He shook his head and his brown eyes scanned the collie. "If it's hunting you're after though, hare seem to be abundant, some turkey ain't far either." He explained and wagged his tail slowly.
"Personally I try to go for bigger game, big dog gets more food, y'know." He chuckled as he poked fun at his size.

Delta

Delta watched the female and gave a head tilt, her ears flopping slightly, she gave her apprentice a small, sly smile. "Are you asking? Or telling?" She asked, Delta usually quizzed the younger female, but only because she wanted Sulo to learn all that she could from the Rottweiler. Delta always feared one day she wouldn't be here anymore and Sulo wouldn't be as prepared as she needed to be to take care of the pack. Delta not only taught her what plants did what, how to treat multiple ailments, and how to diagnose things, but she also taught her how to treat each dog. Like Maymay wouldn't be treated the same way as Kjotve, if she tried to do that Kjotve would have eaten her by now.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[four]

Postby Shadow17 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:41 am

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐨
- 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 - 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 - 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬: 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 -

The female looked at her trainee softly. “Well, probably, but who needs formalities right now? Don’t worry about it, I’ll figure it out. But let’s go, before the prey leaves us.” She got up and started walking in a random direction, turning back to make sure Maymay was following.
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:53 pm

.:Friday_The_13th:. wrote:
Kjotve

Otlichno = Fine//

Seamus

Delta

Delta watched the female and gave a head tilt, her ears flopping slightly, she gave her apprentice a small, sly smile. "Are you asking? Or telling?" She asked, Delta usually quizzed the younger female, but only because she wanted Sulo to learn all that she could from the Rottweiler. Delta always feared one day she wouldn't be here anymore and Sulo wouldn't be as prepared as she needed to be to take care of the pack. Delta not only taught her what plants did what, how to treat multiple ailments, and how to diagnose things, but she also taught her how to treat each dog. Like Maymay wouldn't be treated the same way as Kjotve, if she tried to do that Kjotve would have eaten her by now.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔.6 [king zack] ☆.6 [omega doe]

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:14 am

──────────────────────
Season: Early Fall
Weather: Sunny skies and a cool breeze
Time of Day: Noon

──────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────────
    King Zack | 55 months | White shepherd male with blue eyes
    Mentions: | Tags: Zikala, Hunting party

Zack looked at the group, shaking his head. "Well, maybe at some point he'll remember he's in a pack and decide to catch up." He commented, a bit irritated as is. When his daughter joined him, he smiled softly. "Of course, you can get some good experience in a hunting party." He looked to the rest of the dogs, nodding. "Let's head out then, we need to check if there's any Elk tracks as well. They might start coming down from the mountain soon." He ordered, leading the patrol out of the camp area and towards the mountain base. He trotted at a decent pace, not too fast or slow to keep everyone with their energy up.

Omega Doe | 32 months | Brown and white border collie with brown eyes
    Mentions: Vivian, Thorn, Kjtove | Tags: Open

Doe gave a big smile as her two friends went to their own duties, looking around camp with a sigh. She had already gathered enough moss for the nests, she mainly had already finished her own duties in just the morning. She noticed that pups were perfectly supervised already. She felt out of place, which wasn't as usual. She stood up, heading towards the forest for a walk on her own. She glanced back at the guardians gathered, avoiding any eye contact with the... handsome white male. She shuffled her feet in embarrassment, ignoring her own silly thoughts as she went for a lonely wander around the forest. She was stuck in the cabin too often.
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * R0ze * » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:37 am

( Sorry to interrupt Could I join? im a 2y 3m Great Dane Who is a hunter His name is " Maximus " Here's a description, " Maximus has a silver coat & a darker facial mask and occasional diluted black dapples " " He's strongly believes in both of the gods, Although he's not always following the ways. with a evilish side to him , hel manipulate into making higher roles leave... " Okay is that good enough if I could Could I join? )

███████████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
link. link. link. link.

── *R0ze* - She/Her credit.
* R0ze *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me