A Tale of Two Packs [reboot] [RP Play!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs [reboot] [RP Play!]

Postby StormDragon55 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:04 pm

StormDragon55 wrote:
Spark/Pup/L-pack/Tagging: Open/Location: Nursery

Spark squeaked at hearing his name, but still asleep

Sandie/Den Mother/L-pack/Tagging: Oak(mentions Spark)/Location: Nursery

She smiles at her mate "I am good now since you gave me the rabbit my love" she says

Terra/Healer/L-pack/Tagging: Willows/Location: Camp -> Healer's den

She sighs "I think that would be best, I leave you in charge Willows, stay safe" she says then got up and went to the Healer's den.

She walked to her nest and lied down, curling up into a ball to sleep. She hoped Willows would be up to the challenge, Willows was already skilled in herbs now it was time to see how she would teach it.

Canary/Warrior/F-pack/Tagging: Móraín/Location: Camp

Canary's patience has run out "clearly Cartel is oblivious to everything around him, come Móraín we need to start the patrol" they say turning towards the south
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:22 am

Willows | female | healer trainee| Lightning | crush - open | tags - Kotori, Terra, Sandie, Spark, Oak

She flicked at her ears as she looked at her mentor "oh okay...then have a good rest then" she siad to her mentor, turning at Kotori onc more, not saying anything, but thoguth that the younger trainee could join her to visti the Sandie and her pup. Waving her tail a little bit as she approved the den mothers den, seeing that her mate Oak was there too "morning Sandie, Spark, Oak" she called yout keepign her voice down if the pup were still sleeping.

Chronos | male | warrior | Lightning | crush - Blizzard, open | tags - Basil, open

He narrowed his eyes "I didn't try to order you around, I just told you...you don't want to be around when the others get hungry and angry because of that..." he responded to her with a sight. His eyes looked to his half-sister Nyx there talking with Risen "hmm, well at least someone is being useful to do things without waiting for some orders" he said to her "you know we don't have a lead hunter to order you around..." he said with a smirk.

Nyx | female | hunter | Lightning | crush - Smoke, Leo | tags - Risen, Smoke, Thessa

She watched the doe the group was chosen to hunt, of course, she didn't stop watching the other does too, especially the one which seemed to be very alert. She flicked her black ears quickly when those words she was being waiting for these long minutes were being called by the Thessa's mouth. She swotted herself to move toward the doe, her eyes focusing on its prey, but she did know what the two others were doing too, as the all-around hit the do legs and Risen to its side, she herself target the does other still free side. The doe was adult, but not as big as they could be, but she did fight back and there was a moment where she felt like some leaf floating in the air. She tried to pour it to the ground but gets a slight blow to her hip, by the does hoof. She did feel the kick, but so far ignored it and focused to hunt the doe down, how hard it could be when there were three of them.

Comet | male | all-around | Lightning | crush - Terra | tags - Kieko

He took a few steps backward to give the hunter more space to eat, he sat down with a little yawn escaping his jaws "actually I don't think anything important being happened so far...I am not being awakened long either..." he said to her. He thought for a moment "but I think some patrols...no hunters left the camp...so I think you need to wait for a little later to join a hunting patrol...perhaps...I could go hunting too, but...well...I just ate..." he responded with a laugh.

Minttu | female | all-around | Lightning | crush - Waterlilies | tags - open

Yawning the cream white she-wolf padded out of their den, she was being rather tired recently and after missing the morning patrols she decided to take a little bit more sleep and even fall asleep for a moment. Only now did she recognize that her nap was not long as the patrols seemed to be still out.

Roque | female | hunter trainee | crush - open | mentor - Toby | tags - Toby

She nodded "alright, I will be back soon, don't let it go away, before I am back, okay?" she said with an angry look, but it was pretty much a fake, she was not angry at all. She gave the hawk there one last look before carefully walking away toward the river which was not that far, but far enough for the hawk not to witness her trying to find the bait to catch it. She walked to the water, it was moving pretty slowly almost stuck in one place, but it sure moved. Waiting for a while she watched the blue water before saw one small fish, thinking about how to catch it without killing it, she then decided to punch it out of the water.

He is currently taking a nap in the den...

Blitz | male | warrior | fire | crush - open | tags - open

He thought to relax too, he was not pretty tired at the moment, but he could enjoy the moment like this when the camp was almost empty. So he walked into his most favorite shadowed place at the camp and laid down.

Octavia | female | hunter | fire | crush - Max | tags - Aleck, Blaze, open

She silently watched after the medic, she could see his nervousness but didn't find anything odd about that. She gave a look to the Blaze as well, as the medic was bringing the remedy for her little problem "oh thank you Aleck" she responded as she took the remedy "yeah I will come to you if I needed to thank you again" she said to him with a soft smile as she started to make her leave.

Sable | female | hunter | fire | crush - open | tags - Destiny

She looked at the all-around blinking her eyes a few times "you do need to ask permission to do things? Oh I didn't know that, that must be so hard...I would go crazy on that" she responded to her. She sighed "if you need to ask permission then go ask, but you know one wolf can't do many things at the same time, you can go hunt now and then do something else? which could be more important to the pack? fresh food to eat or fresh nests" she said. She perked her ears at her another question "no, I didn't, I never ever asked anyone, but saw that the patrols were out and thought to do one by myself..." she said "just like you said it yourself, you could be a hunter if you just hunt, same goes for me...as a hunter I need to hunt," she said.

Serafina | female | all-around | fire | crush - Kassandra | tags - Kassandra, Tendril

She nodded to Kass, as she agreed for her to try the hare she scented "okay I am going, see you later" she said to them, or for the Kass mostly as the Tendril seemed to be focusing on the prey she was found. She flicked her tail a little bit, before following the somewhat faint scent trails of the hare, she was focusing to catch the prey but was thinking about Kass as well. For the black hunter, her actions were perhaps weird or stupid, but she could do nothing to feel anxious when she talk with the others so normal.

Solomon | male | warrior | Fire | crush - Cartel & Acero | tags - open

Lucifer | male | hunter | Fire | crush - open | tags - open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:51 pm

tags:

Louve turned to the others and swiftly added "I'm going to go back now that we are done. Have fun" and with that, she made the rest of the trek which was only a short time back to camp. Her head was hanging between her shoulders as her thoughts wandered off, her paws knowing the muscle memory back to camp without her having to do anything which gave her time to think. She made it through the camp entrance, her tail swinging absently as she walked.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:26 am

D e s t i n y

Fire Pack | All Arounder | Single | Tags: Sable

Destiny paused, looking at Sable with a weird expression " Hmm okay. Maybe I just remembered it wrong then. Destiny replied quietly. A small burning of upset coursed through her. She couldn't tell if it was just a feeling Destiny was having, if it was being talked down too or what. But she wasn't the most fond of it. As she contemplated before she replied "I don't do nests per your belief"" she snapped softly. She wasn't a trainee and she hated being treated as such.

"being an all around gives me the privilege of helping out different areas of the pack, I can help with patrols and hunting. Each day I'm able to do something to help assist almost each aspect of the pack." she said softly.

B l a z e

Fire Pack | Warrior | Crush on Aleck | Tags: Aleck ---> OPEN

Blaze dipped his head as Octavia began to leave the medic den. He knew there wasn't much left for him to say without sounding odd. He turned his attention back to Aleck with a smile. "have you eaten yet today?" he asked with a soft flick of his tail. The dark wolf wouldn't let anyone know - he had a habit of showing Aleck the most affection than the other wolves. Perhaps the most affection he had shown ever. He had a genuine what felt like instinct to take care of the medic.

When Aleck was appearing busy, Blaze knew better than to bother him. He set the meal he had brought down and dipped his head "We can catch up later" he said to the medic before turning and walking back towards the middle of camp. He wondered if he had already missed all the patrols for the day.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pending Response wrote:
R i v e r

Lightning Pack | Fighter | Single | Tags: Fish, Rain

River nodded as Fish mentioned Rain needed to finish her meal "Absolutely" She said softly glancing in the direction of the trainee. "At least trainees are ensured to eat. It's something i'm thankful for. They need the extra energy boost" she commented before swishing her tail and sitting down with a soft thump.

She looked around the camp once again, with patrols going out the camp was finally calming from the business of the morning. She shook her fur out to add some fluff into it. Plus, it made her look a little taller. River's eyes turned back to the trainee, Rain who was eating. She noted and appreciated how Fish encouraged her to finish the meal.

River’s leg twitched, she always got antsy before a patrol. Maybe it was her nerves for potential of finding something, or it could just simply be her excitement to go out of camp on a patrol. She usually kept her head down around the other wolves. Never one to call attention to herself, it was probably why she didn’t have many friends. River shifted her weight to settle into a more comfortable position. She made a mental note to start putting herself out more. Besides Shadow; River didn’t talk to anyone really. She would of course make polite conversation but she never really took time to get to know anyone personally. Fish would really be the first.

R i s e n

Lightning Pack | Hunter | Single | Tags: Nyx, Smoke, Thessa

Anticipation pulsed through Risen as his eyes narrowed in on their targeted doe. His breath evened out, slowing as he relaxed and focused on the task at hand. He pricked his ears to listen , there still wasn’t any signs of movement - or any signs they had been noticed by the herd. Risen scoffed silently to himself, for prey animals. The deer were horrid at being aware of their surroundings. But , he was thankful for their oblivious nature. It helped the pack survive. He flicked his tail before crouching lower to the ground. One of his favorite things about hunts , was launching himself at his prey. The feeling of his power coursing through his body was one of the biggest adrenaline rushes. Risen craved it. He wondered if this was how warriors felt before going off to battle.

His thoughts were quickly cut off when Thess told them to go. Without hesitation, Risen launched off his hind legs, his paws kicking dirt into the air as he took off towards the right flank of the doe. Risen kept his head low, weaving between the kicks from the deer. He nipped at its side, raising his head to hope his teeth could take hold of part of its flank. A swoosh of a hoof made him snap towards the back legs. How dare this deer try to kick him. He wasn’t the most fond of the deer fighting back - who would? but at least it kept things interesting. He focused on what he was doing, hoping with the deer kicking at him every so often that Nyx and Thess would be able to work on their side.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:13 pm

OOC: Posts to come later, in the meantime, quoting for Bello

IC:

sunhorsestar wrote:Blizzard | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Angel | Location: Forest

"No kidding," Blizzard agreed. He felt a bit guilty, he'd been the one to scare Mick off over some misunderstanding. He was still left confused, but so be it for the time being. He’d found himself caught in a sudden and unexpected love triangle, and he wasn’t sure how to feel about it. Even if Mick HAD gone back, maybe it was for the better for the time being. The white Warrior took a deep breath. There was no time to worry about that for now though. He had never intended to, but had been left with little choice, whether he liked it or not.

Blizzard wasn’t sure if Angel was being sarcastic, or genuinely interested in the gossip. Was it fair to Mick? Probably not. Blizzard couldn’t just be frustrated about it forever though. He shrugged. "Sounds good to me." The compliment made his heart warm just a little too. A little boost after what had been a quite dramatic moment. "You know you can talk to me too, right?" Blizzard knew he wasn’t the warmest or outwardly most softhearted wolf in the world, but in the end, he was still always going to be there for his fellow Packmates.

Uciel | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Lucas | Location: Forest

Uciel sighed quietly. Almost inaudible. Not from annoyance, but more in his heart feeling heavy for his friend. "It’ll be okay. I know you don’t want to hear that, but it’s true. It’ll be okay, and maybe things won't be the same anymore, but when has that stopped us? Life changes, if it didn’t, we would still all be pups sitting around in a nursery, right? We wouldn’t have friends, or families, we wouldn’t have rank, we wouldn’t change with the seasons. Sometimes it feels hard, but ultimately, in the end, all change is for the better. At least now you know the truth, and it’s his loss! You’re amazing, so he’s the one missing out. I’m sorry it’s hurting you so much. You deserve better."

The request for a story or some facts didn’t surprise Uciel at all. He had been around wolves when they were hurting before, and as much as he’d wanted to be a Healer early on, he had never had the chance to, and could only do his best to offer comfort and support. In this case, Uciel figured he could quite understand where Lucas was coming from, wanting to just get his mind off of things to the best of his ability. Just for a while, until he had recovered energy, physical and mental, enough to start to properly process what had just happened. Uciel wished he had some more positive stories he could tell, so weird facts would have to do for the time being, he determined.

"Well, it’s not exactly a story, but it’s something," Uciel started. He didn’t need to think back. Looking around camp, he was reminded every day, and if the chance to change his path came up, he would take it in a heartbeat. "I’m sure it'll come as no surprise to you, having known me for so long, but did I ever actually tell you about…about when I first decided I’d wanted to become a Healer?" About when if I’d been just a little faster, it might’ve been the case. Okay. So maybe it would turn into more of a story than he’d expected. He had hoped never to speak of it, but this was Lucas, so he knew that at the very least, it was safe to being it up. Lucas was a good bean. That said, of course, Uciel would try to keep it as light as he could while still recalling the experiences that had gone along with it.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me