Prides of Earth and Storm [RP Play]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Prides of Earth and Storm [RP Play]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:49 am

Earth

Snowy- m- 6 months- messenger trainee; messenger- Trainer: L' Anda- homo; Gale, possibly Aoi? We'll see- too young- too young- speed, stamina/endurance, intelligence; stealth, strength- Tags: Gale, Aoi

golden eyes looked to the other trainees. The white furred off white eared one glanced to Aoi, and nodded to the other male. "That or they could use their ears and hear us in here," he said. "It is nice getting away once in awhile, helping others. It shouldn't just all be work for us...though technically this is still work, but we're helping."

He nodded to his crush, though maybe Aoi was becoming a crush too. Putting those thoughts out of mind for now, he smiled at Gale. "Well, it's good, as we need healers to heal us. Even messengers need healing sometime, so... thank you," he said.

Ada (eh-duh)- f- 3 y 10 mo- den mother; hunter- pan; Kass, Shiro maybe- mate open- halfway through pregnancy (X, Adrian, X, Isis)- intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Kass

The average height but slender light brown beauty -continuing after skip-

Yukino- m- 4 y 4 mo- artisan- bi- open (male please)- father of Ada's unborn kits but doesn't know it- intelligence, speed, stamina/endurance; strength, stealth- Tags: X (mentions: Ada and Kass)

The normally kind and caring white male twitched silver ears. He flicked his tail, and continued to walk along. The not always kind and caring male considered finding the only den tender. He figured she might have already taken care of the nest and bedding, as Ada was the only mother yet.

Jeshi- f- 2 y 8 mo- All around- trainee: Aoi- pan; Shiro, maybe L' Anda but more like she can just appreciate the she cat- not until she's 3- no kits yet- dad x mom: siblings- intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: L' Anda, Whisper

The sweet and gentle pretty little red thing glanced to L' Anda. The shy and nervous brown patched one, with high white, smiled. She looked between the two of them, and laughed quietly a bit. She then shook her head, and stood silent as she let them talk.

Storm

Navii- f- 3 y 5 mo- den tender- bi; Karter, maybe Rose- mate open- no kits yet- Oberon x Titania: Linkk- stealth, intelligence, speed; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Karter

The green eyed fluffy black she cat -after skip-

Linkk- m- 3 y 5 mo- hunter- homo; Kaz (Monroe was a fling)- mate open- no kits yet (adopt or surrogate)- same: Navii- speed, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, intelligence- Tags: Kaz

The gentle, sweet, friendly, and playful slightly smaller and slender male -after skip-

Sparks- m- 4 y- Scout- apprentice: Melody- pan; Sarah will become crush- open- no kits yet- speed, stamina/endurance, strength; intelligence, stealth- Tags: Melody (mentions)

The slightly bigger semi fluffy golden male nodded. "Reimei it is then," he said, then gave her a reassuring nudge. "Of course I know you weren't calling them a slacker. Now let's go get them before any other cat gets there," he said, as other cats might want to speak to Reimei.

Yukaria- genderfluid (f)- 8 y- elder- bi- had a mate- Yumi (Yukari and Aya) and Yana (Seto and Sora)- intelligence, stealth, speed (deteriorating) ; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags

The loyal story telling elder yawned a bit, and looked around. She was going by female pronouns today, and shook her head. the sometimes mean and maybe blunt one thought of the offspring and grand offspring. She hoped they were all doing okay. The darker red tabby and white cat yawned again. The paws, tail tip, and muzzle were white, and there was black or maybe dark brown.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:45 am

Storm pride

Koumei - healer - agender (she) - crush is slightly Karter, Bat - trainee is open - tags: open

They finished their meal, licking her lips they looked around the camp. They could ask someone to come with her to get some herbs or a small walk around the forest could not feel bad either.

Shiyu - messenger trainee - male - crush is Katrine - a mentor is ?? - tags: open

He watched around the camp, her tail tip flicking as his ears listed for the voices around him.

Reimei - second - female - mate was Ryuu (deceased) - tags: open

She looked at Morain and Grimjaews there talking the Bat needed to think about the next possible captain and vice-captain as her follower decided to retire to the position and there was no vice-captain chosen yet.

Grimjaws - omega - male - crush is slight Morain - tags: Morain

He looked at the advisor and the new lead guard "I guess so...I had just luck that you or...Shade had some trust on me...I think I need to prove myself to the Emersyn more" he meowed to the she-cat. He then took a look elsewhere feeling a little awkward "...so thank you...I think I could be stuck into the omegas den if it was for you anting to help me..." he meowed lowering his voice almost a whisper.

Jade - kit - female - crush is open - mother is Sarah - mentor is n/a - tags: Aurelia

She lightly rolled her eyes at her sister "Duh, who could not want to play boring days like this is? Hah, no I do want to play" she meowed to her. Her eyes looked to her sister "so what do you want to do? or do you let me join that moss ball game?" she meowed.

Earth pride

Arashi - scout trainee - male - crush is Micah, Kaliska - a mentor is Blanche - tags: Blanche

He flicked his tail as he looked elsewhere for a moment "I guess you had a boring morning then" he meowed shaking his head "fine, I don't have much better to do so why not found those traps...or if my nose doesn't find them, they will find me eventually" he said "so are we going now then?" he meowed.

Kuro - guard - female - crush is Hunter, Morning - trainee is open - tags: Hunter, Crescent

She sighed once again "I will give the Moonlight the chase to choose whoever she thought to be ready for any ranks needed to fill...I don't want to say names..." she responded. She shook her head "no nothing interesting happened with me so far" she responded simply.

Shiro - hunter - female - crush is Kassandra, open - trainee is open - tags: Moonlight

She sneaked into her spot, she did see the chief black pelt showing under some bushes there. Licking her lips she waited for something to happen as she could not hear what those two were planning there at all.

Aoi - all-around trainee - male - crush is Gale, maybe Snowy too - a mentor is Jeshi - tags: Snowy, Gale

He listened to the two other males carefully "well for me, I don't think Jeshi could get too angry with me to help the medicine cat...I am an all-around trainer and I think it's my job to learn different things or help other ranks with anything they need...so...she will understand" he responded to Snowy mostly. He looked at Gale "yeah Snowy is right, medicine cat is the most important rank to the pride, maybe even more than a leader or deputy are" he meowed.

Akai - guard trainee - male - crush is open - a mentor is Crowley - tags: Crowley

He sighed looking elsewhere "of course, we're going to do some guarding jobs..." he meowed rather uninterested. He flicked his ears at the she-cat's other words "actually now when you ask...can we after the guard patrol...do some battle training? I want to know how to fight better? actually, how to win a cat who is larger than me? maybe even how to win against a fox?" he meowed. He did know that a cat winning against a fox could be almost impossible especially alone.

Crystal - artisan - female - crush is Whisper, Micah - trainee is open - tags: Micah

She nodded to the hunter "yes I waited for you to say those words, yes I am ready for the hunt, let's go now then" she responded to her. Her tail flicked like she was being a trainee again, waiting for her mentor to teach her new things and have fun doing something useful.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:40 am

Earth

Snowy- m- 6 months- messenger trainee; messenger- Trainer: L' Anda- homo; Gale, possibly Aoi? We'll see- too young- too young- speed, stamina/endurance, intelligence; stealth, strength- Tags: Gale, Aoi

golden eyes looked to the other trainees. The white furred off white eared one nodded to his crush, though maybe Aoi was becoming a crush too. Putting those thoughts out of mind for now, he smiled at Gale. "Well, it's good, as we need healers to heal us. Even messengers need healing sometime, so... thank you," he said.

He then glanced to Aoi, saying "Well, hopefully L'Anda won't be mad at me...I'm just trying to help, though." He shook his head a couple times as he said this. He really hoped she'd understand, and not be upset with him.

Ada (eh-duh)- f- 3 y 10 mo- den mother; hunter- pan; Kass, Shiro maybe- mate open- halfway through pregnancy (X, Adrian, X, Isis)- intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Kass

The average height but slender light brown beauty -continuing after skip-

Yukino- m- 4 y 4 mo- artisan- bi- open (male please)- father of Ada's unborn kits but doesn't know it- intelligence, speed, stamina/endurance; strength, stealth- Tags: X

The normally kind and caring white male twitched silver ears. He

Jeshi- f- 2 y 8 mo- All around- trainee: Aoi- pan; Shiro, maybe L' Anda but more like she can just appreciate the she cat- not until she's 3- no kits yet- dad x mom: siblings- intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: L' Anda, Whisper

The sweet and gentle pretty little red thing glanced to L' Anda. The shy and nervous brown patched one, with high white, nodded. She said "Yeah, we need to go get them. There's always training to do," she said, and glanced at L'Anda.

Storm

Navii- f- 3 y 5 mo- den tender- bi; Karter, maybe Rose- mate open- no kits yet- Oberon x Titania: Linkk- stealth, intelligence, speed; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Karter

The green eyed fluffy black she cat -after skip-

Linkk- m- 3 y 5 mo- hunter- homo; Kaz (Monroe was a fling)- mate open- no kits yet (adopt or surrogate)- same: Navii- speed, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, intelligence- Tags: Kaz

The gentle, sweet, friendly, and playful slightly smaller and slender male -after skip-

Sparks- m- 4 y- Scout- apprentice: Melody- pan; Sarah will become crush- open- no kits yet- speed, stamina/endurance, strength; intelligence, stealth- Tags: Melody (mentions)

The slightly bigger semi fluffy golden male nodded. "Reimei it is then," he said, then gave her a reassuring nudge. "Of course I know you weren't calling them a slacker. Now let's go get them before any other cat gets there," he said, as other cats might want to speak to Reimei.

Yukaria- genderfluid (f)- 8 y- elder- bi- had a mate- Yumi (Yukari and Aya) and Yana (Seto and Sora)- intelligence, stealth, speed (deteriorating) ; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags

The loyal story telling elder yawned a bit, and looked around. She was going by female pronouns today, and shook her head. the sometimes mean and maybe blunt one thought of the offspring and grand offspring. She hoped they were all doing okay. The darker red tabby and white cat yawned again. The paws, tail tip, and muzzle were white, and there was black or maybe dark brown.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon May 02, 2022 11:19 am

Lavender | 4y8m | female | storm guard | crush: Bramble | tags: Koumei
She was still feeling a little jittery, but she attempted to push her feelings aside and searched for something to do. The cream she-cat noticed that Koumei was finishing her morning meal, and she trotted over to the healer with a shaky dip of her head. "Good morning, Koumei... how are you?"

Eclipse | 3 years | female | storm hunter | crush: Shade | tags: Shade
She hadn't realized she'd been staring for so long when the she-cat suddenly noticed her. The calico she-cat's ears felt a little warm, but she was overjoyed when her friend began walking over to her and addressed her. "Good morning, Shade. Congratulations on your promotion, by the way!" Eclipse purred and pressed her nose to the other she-cat's shoulder. At the question, she sat back and beamed at the dark gray tabby. "I'm very good, what about you? I assume you must be overjoyed?"

Melody | 8 months | female | storm scout trainee | crush: open | tags: Sparks, Reimei
She felt relieved when her mentor assured her with a nudge and smiled gratefully up at him. "Okay! Race you there," Melody suddenly shouted and sprang to her paws. Within moments, she was sprinting across camp and to Reimei. She was panting hard and had to take a few moments to catch her breath. "Hi, Reimei! We want to talk to you. I mean, me and Sparks want to talk to you."

Sarah | 4 years | female | storm den-mother | crush: Sparks | tags: open
She nudged Aurelia in encouragement for her to play, now that the announcements were over.

Aurelia | 3 months | female | storm kit | crush: none | tags: Jade
She giggled when Jade rolled her eyes at her, thinking she was being a little dramatic. "Hmm, well, we could play with the moss ball..." Aurelia agreed for a moment, continuing to roll the ball between her two front paws. However, she gave her own dramatic pause for a reason, and she trudged on with her statement, speaking quickly with excitement. "Orrr, we could play some pranks on cats!"

Tiny | 4y11m | male | earth guard | crush: Kade & Echo | tags: Kade
"Hmm, very true, very true. I suppose that is a rather large disadvantage for him. I'm not sure if he's ever had ambitions of becoming the Lead Guard, but it would be disheartening to feel like you don't even have a chance because of something that's out of your control," Tiny sympathized with the situation, although the cat they were talking about wasn't even in earshot. But he knew that the cats of the Pride had to stick together, and this unspoken "rule" was one of the more peaceful options available. He couldn't help but laugh softly at the compliment from his friend, although he still shook his head in good nature. "Really? I had no idea that you wanted to continue farther into the ranks. What do you think you would do? I mean, if you were ever made into the Second or the Chief. Would you change anything?"

Last bumped by SilentMelody on Mon May 02, 2022 11:19 am.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me