A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:45 pm

(Always open) Sign-ups: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3975595
(Chat here, not on the sign-ups) Discussion: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4261906
Last edited by sunhorsestar on Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 pm

OOC: Continuing from where we left off!

IC:

TOBY | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Meet Wolves | Location: Meet Hollow

"And finally, the last part I will share if this story with you tonight, for I’m sure YOU have unstoppable questions about the story itself, those who possess the power of the great TrEe should never use their powers for evil. You MUST understand this. Do not seek out the great TrEe unless it has summoned you with a pinecone on your head, for if you have not been summoned, you will seek, but you will not find." Toby sat up straight again. "Alright, that is the tale of the Great TrEe. Thank you for listening to another night of Toby's Tales!"

CATANIA | Hunter Trainee | F-Pack | Tagging: Frost | Location: Meet Hollow

Catania could SWEAR she caught scent of two of her younger siblings, and another familiar scent. Was it Peeta? No. That was impossible! He hadn’t been chosen. Maybe she was just imagining things. The silence between her question and Frost's answer- or rather, lack thereof- was growing slightly awkward. She had no intentions of leaving though. She wanted to KNOW. She wanted to know if HE knew. "Frost...?"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:13 pm

TREY | Pup | F-Pack | Tagging: Peeta, Kinkajou, Roland (?), Mentions Catania | Location: Camp

Trey squealed happily, jumping away from Peeta as the Trainee spoke. Did he pretend to be big and strong like the father wolf? Yes, always! He had to show off just a LITTLE, right? But at heart, he was still, of course, a Pup. He liked to play, he liked to brag and race, and even more than that, he liked to WIN!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:15 pm

Peeta/Male/Tags: pups/Location: Forest/Warrior trainee/1yr and 8months
He told them, "OH NO!!! The pups must be going to bed now. WE HAVE TO HURRY AND GET BACK!!"
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:16 pm

who is peetas trainer

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:17 pm

Viperflare wrote:Flurry
Fire Pack | Hunter | Location: Meet | Tagging: Alita

Flurry kept her eyes on the she-wolf, signing internally, though not out of spite. The poor thing; it didn't seem like she wanted to be cheered up. The Huntress cast her gaze on the feathers, smirking slightly at the thought of getting her paws on those lustrous bird leaves. "Yeah, hang on, one moment.." She said, lifting herself to her paws and letting out a huff of air. She padded away swiftly to the spot where she sad sat before. There it is, she thought, gently grasping the couple of animal skulls she'd brought to the Meet. Flurry bounded back over, dropping back to her belly and setting down the skulls. "This is what I brought, if you're interested. Squirrel skull-" The she-wolf pointed to each of the skulls as she named them off, tapping them gently with a claw. "-rabbit, falcon, and maw of a deer- still has all the teeth!" She listed off proudly, nudging the last one slightly towards the Lightningwolf.

OOC: Deer maw? Did you mean jaw, or do I just not know something about deer? XD
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:18 pm

OOC: Ares is. I’ll post a list of trainer/trainees after this post.

IC:

TREY | Pup | F-Pack | Tagging: Peeta, Kinkajou, Roland | Location: Camp

"Nooooo!" Whined Trey, although the moon was now rising in the otherwise pitch black sky. "I don’t wanna go to bed, that was fun! I still have energy!" He complained.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:21 pm

Kinkajou
Fire Pack | Pup | Location: Meet/Forest | Tagging: Peeta, Trey, Roland(?)

Kinkajou whistled from the bottom of the hill, looking a little grumpy. "Oi! We better head home! I dunno about you, but I'd like to go home and preferably not get scolded by anyone!" She called, wagging her tail a little bit and casting a tiny smile up at the other wolves. If Arian found out, they probably wouldn't be scolded. They'd be dead!

Cinnamon
Fire Pack | Scout Trainee | Location: Meet | Tagging: Meet Wolves

Cinnamon didn't even bother to hesitate. She leapt to her feet and cheered happily, her grin wide and rich with glee. "Wohoo! Awesomeee!" She said in a sing-song voice, bouncing a little on her toes. "You tell the best stories, Toby sir!" The Trainee said in a rather squeaky voice dipping her head in thanks. SHe'd be sure to remember this, and tell it to everyone else wether they wanted to hear it or not.

OOC: Oh, maw is another word for jaw!

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:22 pm

k just saw it on the other
IC:
Peeta/male/Tags:pups/Location:forest/Warrior trainee/1yr and 8 months/F-pack
he replied, "Arian is probably worried sick about U all. Besides, I dont want to get in trouble and I have to give those flowers to ur sister. Tomorrow u will have all day to play."

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clickbait » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:23 pm

OCC: hello i back! :D who wants someone to interact with them?
Last edited by clickbait on Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me