once we weren't alone - cat roleplay

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

once we weren't alone - cat roleplay

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Image...Image...Image
    ----------------------------------Discussion-------------------------------------
    Once we were in a family, or a shelter, some sort of company. Some still are at homes, but most are lost. A rare hurricane came at the south-east of England, London, most of it. Homes destroyed, lives taken, we are the few who have survived the storms. The time for truce is now, cats joining to create large colonies, dogs also rampaging through the city, but we are the ones who take care of ourselves, and know from the long survivors how to fend danger off.

This is a stray cat roleplay set in London, after a rare hurricane destroyed a large chunk of it, we are the unlucky ones who lived in the destroyed lands of the hurricane attack. There are dogs which are strays (Don't rp as them), they are events, i will hold these events. Please know your facts, no warrior cats, colonies are groups of feral cats that live together in one territory, often near food sources and shelter. they share food and shelter, that's it, no dens though, this is a demolished city.
Last edited by endless shelter;; on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

once we weren't alone - rules

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Image...Image...Image
    ----------------------------------Rules-------------------------------------
    - fade to black during mating/giving birth
    - don't be your own crush/mate
    - do not fight in OOC
    - when speaking in OOC, use ()s, []s, {}s, etc
    - not a requirement, but try to keep genders even
    - do not roleplay another's character without their permission
    - do not kill another's character without their permission
    - do not god-mod, no mary sues, gary stues, ect.
    - remember, this is a realistic roleplay
    - drama is encouraged, but don't go overboard (a large battle between colonies, ect.)
    - I understand writer's block, but please try to write a short paragraph of a minimum of three lines
    - stay active as much as possible; if you have to go inactive, notify me
    - do not double-post/spam
    - no warriors relating things, nature names allowed and the use of herbs.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

once we weren't alone - colony information & character list

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Image...Image...Image
    ------------------------------Colonies/Cats----------------------------------
    (Read the below to know how to post your form)
    There are Different colonies here in the city, but after the events colonies joined for groups to go to lands with more shelter and food, there are two colonies, one is called wood, this is set in the destroyed parks, there is a fair amount of prey, but it scattered after the events, needing to search more, shelter is of tree roots, and some rock dens made by humans. The other colony is called Tower, this is where the broken buildings are, the whole place is shelter, and mice are the main prey.
    There are houses which haven't been destroyed in the area and there are still pets living with humans, and shops which are still going on.
    Who do you choose to join? (Status is if you're in a colony, stating the name, pet or solitary)

The Cats
name - username - gender - status

Azalea - endless shelter;; - Female - Wood Colony
Beetle - PreApex - Male - Tower Colony
Cricket - PreApex - Female - Tower Colony
Snap Pea - eli ayase - Female - Wood Colony
Millie - toadkind - Female - Wood Colony
Zima - Laurara - Female - Wood Colony
Kuro - Laurara - Male - Tower Colony
Harland - Nightsent - tom - n/a
Acorn - Nightsent - tom - n/a
Last edited by endless shelter;; on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: once we weren't alone - relationships

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Image...Image...Image
    ------------------------------Relationships----------------------------------
    everyone has someone who they crushed on, whether he/she was real of fake, we all had a small thirst for love at least, even the most aggressive and annoying cat had a crush, maybe you, but we can tell secret ways who likes who.
Family;;
--- x --- = ---

Kin & siblings;;
--- and ---
Mates;;
--- & ---

crushes;;
---

Family;;
n/a

Kin & siblings;;
n/a
Mates;;
n/a

crushes;;
n/a
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

once we weren't alone - reserved/extras

Postby endless shelter;; » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:54 am

might have strike and ban list
Feel free to post below once your form has been accepted.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: once we weren't alone - cat roleplay

Postby endless shelter;; » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:12 pm

-- Azalea
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( gender; female ) ( colony; wood ) ( age; 7 yrs ) ( tagged; n/a )
The sky clouded is the new sign of spring, it's been two months since the storm hit, no one was handling it well, unless you were in a human's care, it's too late for them to capture us, it'd be too much work, they know we have to livd in this dystopia with them, we get the odd day where they give us some cat food, but prey takes the cake, sometimes they'd throw out fresh chicken, it's truly odd, but hey, we can live. They'd rather not take our possibility to have kits anymore due to our dwindled numbers.
The she-cat finally got up out of her nest, in one of the old fallen logs in the park, it's quite peaceful, in a way the cats treat eachother as family, who else do they have? Some of the ferals visit to help the colony to learn new things about their land, like the use of herbs, it's quite useful, especially for an old lass like her. Hunger finally got to her and the she-cat went to the prey was stocked, she took a wren and quickly ate it, she waited for the others to get up, so she went to a spot where the sun got through and relaxed.
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harland, post 1 - Acorn, post 1

Postby Nightsent » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:48 am

H A R L A N D
gender male : colony alone : mood longing
tags none. please do not interact.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The sky is still cloudy from the storm. The bitter wind, though. That's what makes this spring cold. Softly, Harland sets his paws on the damp ground. He's slept rather uncomfortably last night- nothing new. Although the tom had once been a street cat,
    however, he is still a bit rusty. For a year, he had lived with her. Katie. She had been his savior, but no longer. Swept away in a flood,
    Harland hasn't seen Katie for two months. She's gone.. I miss her. Katie, Katie, Katie.. Harland's thoughts are a like a big salad,
    all jumbled around and mixed together. It's hard to know where to start processing them.
    Putting his nose to the sky, the tom can smell oncoming rain. No more, no more, no more! Cold! Cold, wet! A small sense of panic sets in, as he begins to seek a new source of shelter. Harland knows better to stay in one place for long periods of time. Staying may draw dogs toward his scent, or the pound. Neither are safe to be near.
    Know this place.. Stopped now, he sniffs the air. He's been here before, long ago. It was his childhood, his past. Just down the block is the alley, and the trash cans. Surely they will be empty already.. but no thought can stop him from drawing nearer.

A C O R N
gender male : colony alone : mood xxx
tags none. please do not interact.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Warmth. Warmth is necessary to live. He's not felt the warmth of his brothers and sisters for days now. They just.. Disappeared. He's been calling for them, calling so much, he hurts when he tries to do so again. Did they leave him? Did he wander? Was it the cold stings? Rain.. that's what his mother had called it. Did the rain take him away?
    He hadn't eaten for days now. He could feel the strength leaving his body, little by little. Give it another few hours, and he'd be gone too. He could feel it in his bones. The name.. he didn't know the name of what will happen, but he knows it's there, ready to consume him in its darkness.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:07 am

ZIMA
    [female] [3 years old] [wood colony ] [tags: open]
      A soft sigh escaping the young molly's maw was the only proof that Zima was not an astral projection, no spirit or specter travelling through the forest. The shecat blinked her bicoloured eyes, the unusually coloured gaze flitting around her, hoping for some kind of something that might be of interest. Licking her maw, the flash of pink tongue a contrast to the snowy white fur, the ghostly female traveled almost soundlessly. Halting her travels, her gaze falling on a rock that was sitting in a particularly sunny spot. Zima had been travelling since dawn, so she decided that it was time for a rest. Bounding gracefully onto the rock, the warmth of the sun peeping through the thick clouds creeping into her bones, the female lowered her head, raising a paw to her tongue. She began to groom behind her ears, enjoying this time in the sun while it lasted. The sky was still dark and evil, despite that storm being a number of months ago now. Yawning widely, the female moved her attention to the other paw, grooming herself thoroughly.

KURO
    [male] [5 years old] [tower colony ] [tags: open]
      Yawning widely, dark body stretching long and low, Kuro awoke, sitting up straight and wrapping a fluffy tail around himself with a lick of his lips. His stomach growled, reminding him of how long it had been since he had eaten, but he ignored it, for now. He could hunt later. For now, he stood, the grimy window of the building he had chosen for that night letting him know that it was well past dawn. Oh well. Padding away from his sleeping place, his uncaring step not soundless in the way that a normal cat's would be, the male's yellowish gaze darted around him, searching for someone to interact with. Since the storm, he had lost not just his human, but the only companion he had known, and, as a rather social cat, Kuro detested being alone for too long. Padding through the building, wondering where the rest of the colony was, he kept his ears perked, eager to hear something... anything.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beetle + Cricket | One

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:04 pm

xxx
    Beetle
    Male
    Tower

Tags;
    n/a
xxxBeetle awakened to the sound of a small avian noisily chattering, allowing its loud cries to echo off of the eerie, archaic ruins of what was once a weak, fragile building in the heart of London. The screams of the bird, perhaps a European robin, reminded Beetle of how long it had been since he last ate, sending him violent pangs of hunger. As his ears twitched to get a better estimate of where the passerine was, he leaped up onto an accumulation of old bricks laying near the ledge that he had taken refuge on. Fortunately, the noisy bird was easy to spot. The grey robin was sitting alone on what remained of a low-hanging branch of a sessile oak near the rubble Beetle currently resided in.
xxxBeetle slowly crept down from the spire of brick, and crept across the concrete into the grass surrounding the tree, making sure not to pass the bird's field of vision. Carefully, the sphynx crept up behind the robin, as his lanky body sank deeper into the ground. After waiting patiently for the right moment to strike, Beetle used his strong legs to leap out of the grass. While in the air, the hungry cat started to swipe his paws around, in hopes of hitting the bird. Luckily, the robin was not fast enough to escape Beetle's attack. Beetle grasped his kill in his mouth, and started to make his way back to his nesting area.
xxxUpon reaching his ledge, he remembered that it had been a while since Cricket had eaten, as well. proud of his catch, Beetle held his head up high, purring out, "Cricket! Look at what I got! Want first pick? I know you love the thighs!"
xxxAfter waiting a few moments for a response, none came.
xxx"Cricket? Where are you, wake up! I got us a snack!"
xxxStill no response.
xxxAs a sense of fear washed over Beetle, he cried out once more, 'Cricket, c'mon! Where are you? Now is not the time to be hiding. Cricket?"
xxxBut no one responded.

Cricket
    Female
    Tower

Tags;
    n/a
xxx
Cricket's eyes opened abruptly as the sun started to slowly rise over the horizon through the dim, dark sky. As the chilly breeze combed through the bobtail's soft fur, a sense of playfulness engulfed her. Being cooped up around the colony's territory and being told to "conserve your energy" started to take a toll on Cricket's sense for adventure, causing her to crave a chance to explore. Feeling inspired, Cricket crawled out from being cuddled up close to the large, sleeping sphynx next to her, and leaped out onto the concrete below.
xxxLooking for something to track down, possibly even something to snack on, she started to sniff around for some sort of foreign scent. Unfortunately, the pungent smell of the recent showers were still too strong to pick up anything extraordinary. After a while of searching, however, she did come across some sort of animal tracks. She investigated the tracks, unable to identify what animal they came from. Curious, she followed the tracks, unknowing as to what she would discover.

Postby endless shelter;; » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:00 pm

-- Azalea
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( gender; female ) ( colony; wood ) ( age; 7 yrs ) ( tagged; n/a )
After baasking in what warm light was left, small disturbances of water arrived, rain. Azalea got up and asked the she cat close by, "Hey are ya going to sit like that still? The rain is going to get worse." she twitched her tail and went to the large burrow, more of a dent in a hill, Azalea walked in and curled up, but not before having to clean her fur before the rain.
(Small wb next post will probably be longer)
x
SILVER for monsters...
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist