BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 7:01 am

Comet shook his head and stepped backwards, still shaking, he wasnt listening to anything they were saying, he didnt want to listen either

'Wha-what?' He said, before running over to the crib 'Comet?' he looked at the pup, he didnt know if it was him, his younger brother
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 7:02 am

June spoke " I think this is your brother Comet" She livked his fur and cuddled wih him. She wanted him to calm down
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 7:04 am

Comet whinnied 'leave me alone' before squirming out of her arms, he ran to the other side of the crib, watching June carefully

Storm looked at the ground, before looking at the pups collar, then at his own, they were the same, other than the name on the tag
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 7:14 am

June barked " Comet your alone in this world and all I am trying to do is help you!" She walked over to Comet and laid in front of him. She dropped a mouse and rolled over to show her nips.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 am

Comet turned away, not wanting to be there, he wanted to be alone, or with someone he was used to, not knowing he was

Storm shook his head, then whispered something to Comet, then nuzzled him gently and smiled, seeing Comet smile make him smile
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 7:19 am

June barked " So it looks like ou guys have each other I guess ou guys will be heading off" She licked both of their ears then laid down.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Sat May 05, 2012 7:20 am

Storm looked at his brother, before laying down next to June and saying 'I dont see why we cant stay for a little while, do you?' he smiled at her
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 7:23 am

June barked " Well first of all you guys are not apart of this pack and second we are going to head off alone" She got up and sat down.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Sat May 05, 2012 7:23 am

((Maybe June should bring Storm, Sunny and Coment back to Calia's den?))
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

(maybe )
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me