BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby opal. » Fri May 04, 2012 10:56 am

Kestrel had only walked a little ways before the same smell from the dog that had run past her only a little while ago wafted into her nose again. She crouched down, hardly keeping herself from growling, and hoped that she could avoid being seen.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokietok » Fri May 04, 2012 11:02 am

I'll definitely have to join this later when I have time. I'll be saving this post for my form.
tokietok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri May 04, 2012 11:10 am

(This is what Kestrel looks like :D))

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Fri May 04, 2012 2:25 pm

The pup was almost in shock. The instant the dogs paw went on her stomach Molly attacked. Her body lunged forward. "Why you!" She snapped tackling the other mutt, in her opinion, to the ground. "Molly!" The pup behind her yelled and rushed over to the other dogs offence. Just like normal. "Why hurt her? She has a way back, I mean shes not attacking us!" Molly snarled at the dog. She was going not going to be the loner dog thats running mad in the dog park. She looked down at the dog she had tackled, waited for an attack. Yet before she could, Molly jumped off. She was smart enough to know that dog was as strong as her, and even stronge due to her famishing. She looked heathly. "Look." Silence. "I didnt mean any harm, but Illusion and I have already lost her brother, and im not. Not. Not going to lose her." Another pause. Illusion stole the words out of Molly's mouth. "Whos Crypt?" She asked, rather confused. Other than the fact of wondering around waiting for death to find its way, they hadn't seen any other animal fly by. If they did, it be in the stomachs.

{Wow epic failure at this post! XD}

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 pm

June followed the scent. Her nose was still on the ground. She was silent adage followed the other dog. She got even closer the dog was in her sight. She saw the dog was crouching. She laughed then started to crawl. She hid behind ever bush and bin she saw.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri May 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Kestrel could smell the strong scent of the other dog clearly now.
Definitely a pack dog
She thought to herself.
She flicked an ear as she heard something behind her laugh, and whipped around to face it.
"Show youself!"
She said confidently.

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 4:27 pm

June did not speak nor breath loud. She slowly approached the dog. She crawled closer and closer. She sniffed the air. She thought " LOner!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Sunny rolled around slightly in her sleep

Storm opened one eye, watching the pup, making sure nothing will disturb him
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 5:09 pm

JUne crawled away from the dog. She crawled behind a Nina dn got up she jumped up on to the bin then the fence. She darted down the fence. She turned the corner then the next corner, she was turning left and right after. Smile of running. She slowed o a walk. She walked into we're the pack was. She went up a fleet of stairs and in to the dressing room. She saw the pup and dog. She barked and there in front of her was a died squirrel and mouse. She payed down so if sunny need milk she could get t.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Sunny let out a yawn, she was still laying on her back

Storm closed his eye again and fell asleep
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me