dear Carnation [remade teenage romance - accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

dear Carnation [remade teenage romance - accepting]

Postby flie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Dear Carnation,
When I go to bed at night, I dream of him in my sleep. I dream that he's riding on a horse, smiling and holding out his hand to me. We're riding through the sunset, like in old western movies. We meet a princess who wishes to be his wife but he refuses while holding me tight. When I wake up, all my feelings grow even more.

When I watch his hair flow in the wind, my face feels warm. My body freezes when he gets near me. My eyes feel like they're going to melt off as my tears never stop when I have false hopes. When I see him smile, my day brightens up. It's like the sun comes out just from his laughter. Whenever he's happy, I'm happy.

What should I do, Carnation? Should I let him crush my heart when he finds his speical girl or should I forget about him before I cry?

Yours Truely,
Leaf #1

{[Plot]}

The plot of Dear Carnation is mainly about the leaves, girls, being inlove with someone who they've known for a long or short period of time. The leaves are somewhat secure about their feelings, so they send letters, almost diary entries, to the Carnations. The Carnations are the advice givers. They give the leaves love advice. The leaves send letters often, so there are five, only five, Carnations. The Carnations can also ask for advice from other Carnations. Carnations have no personal information about any leaves. Each leaf is named after the number they joined as. Original Role-play
Last edited by flie on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dear Carnation [reborn teenage romance - accepting]

Postby flie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:53 pm

{[Rules]}

1. No cussing, cursing swearing. No matter what you call it, it's still not allowed.
2. All of Tess's rules apply.
3. No sexual senes. There are children on this website even though it's thirteen and up.
4. This is a semi-literate role-play. Please try to have atleast five sentences per post.
5. Please also try to have full sentences, proper grammer, and proper spelling. If you do not know how to spell a word, you can always look it up on microsoft word, google, ect.
6. There are only five Carnations. No more than five. We may not be able to reply to your letters and posts within five or ten minutes.
7. Please try to have a long, filled-out form as this is a semi-literate role-play.
8. Do not steal my original idea.
9. You don't need to post a letter every post, especially if you have a male only.
10. No pictures, just decription, please! I found out, the other day, that only non-copyrighted pictures are allowed and I do not want people reporting our posts because of the pictures.
11. Your characters cannot date or like eachother though it can be a one-sided love.
12. You cannot start out with a crush or lover.
13. Your characters can only be of the ages thirteen to eighteen.
14. To be a Carnation, you have to deserve it. I decide by forms so do your best! ^^
15. Only females can be leaves or Carnations.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:53 pm

{[Forms]}

For Leaves

Code: Select all
[color=#00BF00][b]Username[/b]
[b]Full Name[/b]
[b]Nicknames[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Crush[/b]
[b]Lover[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]Theme Song[/b]
[b]Pets[/b]
[b]Other[/b]
[b]Description[/b][/color]

For Carnations

[color=#FF0040][b]Username[/b]
[b]Full Name[/b]
[b]Nicknames[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Crush[/b]
[b]Lover[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]Theme Song[/b]
[b]Pets[/b]
[b]Other[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a Carnation?[/b]
[b]Are you good with advice?[/b]
[b]How long are you on Chicken Smoothie a day?[/b]

For Males

[color=#000080][b]Username[/b]
[b]Full Name[/b]
[b]Nicknames[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Crush[/b]
[b]Lover[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]Theme Song[/b]
[b]Pets[/b]
[b]Other[/b]
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:56 pm

{[Characters]}

Leaves

#1. Kit Olive Anderson - Form

Carnations

#1. Dylan Ann Rose - Form
#2.
#3.
#4.
#5.

Males

Aaron Lance Jorden - Form
Last edited by flie on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:57 pm

{[Kit]}

Username Flie
Full Name Kit Olive Anderson
Nicknames Kit's as short as it can get.
Gender Female
Age 14
Crush She's hoping to find her true love soon!
Lover She's looking for "Mr. Right"
Personality Kit is a very fun girl. Though her grades aren't the best, C+ nearly impossible for her, she is great when it comes to guys. With her curly blonde bob and her batting green eyes, she can get anyone after just a wink. That's what makes her perfect for the role of a leaf. Being a leaf, she'll understand what it's like to not be able to get a guy with just appeal. Kit loves to travel by plane and live the "fancy life". Anywhere where she can show off her body is where she likes to be. Though she can't swim, at all, she still loves water areas.
History Kit was born a spoiled girl, wanting to show off and have the best out there! But, with her dad always transferring their family to different states and cities, she barely has anytime to even make friends.
Theme Song Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
Pets None, being that her family moves a lot.
Other Nothing.
Description Kit has curly, bobed, dark blonde hair and a pink feather on the right side. She has green eyes that have a blue ring around each pupil. Her skin is mildly tan and her body is slender with an hourglass figure. Her lips are a creamy shade of red, being that she wears lipstick often. Kit is five foot four. Her shoe size is seven-eights in womans and her pants are two-threes, her shirts and dresses being threes.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:58 pm

{[Dylan]}

Username Flie
Full Name Dylan Ann Rose
Nicknames Ann; Dyllie
Gender Female
Age 14
Crush No one
Lover No one
Personality Dylan is a charming girl, cute outside and inside. She can be very outgoing and bubbly, but she is actually calm. She misunderstands many things, making her heart hurt. Dylan's someone known for her smile, but what people don't know, is that Dylan is a girl who has many burdens on her shoulders and fakes her smiles many times. Sometimes, she just wants to be able to cry by herself, to just let all the pain out. She can often have mood swings and might cuss from time to time. She is always feeling lonely and never realises how man people care for her.
History Dylan's moved from time to time but doesn't have much history.
Theme Song Wish You Were Here - Avril Lavigne
Pets Boe - The family's black labrador
Other She plays volleyball.
Why do you want to be a Carnation?
Are you good with advice?

How long are you on Chicken Smoothie a day? ^^ Everyday, and yes, I have a life.
Description Dylan has brown, medium length hair, stopping somewhat below her arm-pits. Ignore the hair color part of the picture!! Her bangs are those of an anime girls, shaped like spikes and make them look better. Her brown hair has natraul highlights in it. Dylan has dark brown eyes and has an hour-glass figure. She is somewhat lighter than Kit but isn't pale. She is five foot four, being the same size as Kit in clothes and shoes, too.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:59 pm

{[Aaron]}

Username Flie
Full Name Aaron Lance Jorden
Nicknames None
Gender Male
Age 17
Crush No one
Lover No one
Personality Aaron is a sweet and caring guy but he has a somewhat perverted mind. If a girl were to tell him to close his eyes, he'd expect a kiss. If a girl were to invite him to her room, he would'nt be able to get his mind off *beeeeeep*. He's very friendly and protective of the ones he cares for. When he falls for a girl, all he could think about is her and what he likes about her. He can be very stubborn and shy at first.
History Aaron was born in a taxi, which his father owned. When he was five years old, he was supposely going to inherit the taxi buisness from his father, but then his little brother was born and wanted to buisness, so Aaron gave it to him.
Theme Song All In - Lifehouse
Pets None
Other Nothing
Description Aaron is six feet and has four-pack abs. He has shaggy black hair with one blue eyes and one green eye. He wears eights in mens shoes, extra-large shirts, large shorts/pants. He has mildly pale skin, but that's what makes him cute.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flie » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Please post! I won't be on when you post, but, you will always be replied to.

Last bumped by flie on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:42 pm.
flie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me