We're So Not Related || Semi-lit || Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: We're So Not Related || Semi-lit || Accepting

Postby Killer_Robot » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Drew grinned evilly. "Well, if he did, then let ME do the punching to him." Drew said. He exchanged a glance with Liam, they've been looking for a reason to beat the attitude out of Blaise, looks like they found a reason. "Nobody's gonna lay a hand on one of my siblings!" Liam said cracking his knuckles, each one making a sicking crack. They both made their way to the house, assuming Cass and Cammy were following.
Killer_Robot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

♀ || Cassidy July Thomas || Four
&&
♀ || Cameron June Thomas || Four

Cammy followed the squirrel to a tree in the center of the Edwards' yard. It vanished and she looked around. Cass stood beside her, and they soon realized that they didn't know where they were. Cass whimpered quietly, reaching for her sister's hand and grasping it in her own.
Last edited by Time.Child on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fly away. » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:50 pm

I'm a troublemaker
Never been a faker
Doin' things my own way
And never givin' up.
I'm a troublemaker
Not a doubletaker
I don't have the patience to keep it on the up.

Jordan Sean Thomas and Reanna Jean Thomas

Reanna and Jordan followed, keeping silent. They were texing each other though. Jordan had his skateboard in his hand, and Reanna realized something. She had left the black makeup out, right by the door. And the knife she had used to tear her clothes, a butter knife, was lying right next to it. She texted this to Jordan, who replied saying that Drew and Liam couldn't put two and two together if it depended on their lives and that they were safe. Reanna was reassured by this, hoping it to be true. Because if it wasn't, she was in some serious trouble.

fly away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killer_Robot » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Drew walked in the house and looked around, seeing no Blaise he thought that maybe he ran. Liam followed Drew and looked around more carefully, being the less rage fanatic of the two, he actually thought for a minute. Liam soon realized that it took Reanna no more the five minutes to leave the house. He looked at a table near the door and saw some black make-up and a butter knife. He turned on Reanna and Jordan. Drew ran up the stairs to Blaise's room. "You two! This was faked wasn't it?" He paused. "Well, nice job. Your almost as good as Cass and Cammy at getting Blaise in trouble." Drew crashed through the door to Blaise room and looked around, positive that Blaise was hiding in there. Drew couldn't think, all he saw was red.
Killer_Robot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Dance.To.My.Own.Beat wrote:
♀ || Cassidy July Thomas || Four
&&
♀ || Cameron June Thomas || Four

Cammy squeezed her twins hand. Cass started to cry, quietly. The little girls were actually only a few houses away from their own, but how would four year olds know this? Cammy looked around the yard again and saw some people through the sliding glass doors.

((Now would be a good time for Renesmee or [insertyourcharriehere] to see them :3))
Last edited by Time.Child on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fly away. » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 pm

I'm a troublemaker
Never been a faker
Doin' things my own way
And never givin' up.
I'm a troublemaker
Not a doubletaker

Reanna and Jordan bursted out laughing. Reanna smiled, glancing at Jordan and Jordan smirked at Liam. "Yep. It was."They climbed up the steps, looking for Drew. Once they found him Reanna gripped his arm tightly. "Drew. It was a joke, don't kill anyone." She said, her eyes glancing around Blaise's room. She glanced over at Jordan, still holding Drew's arm.

((The person who owns Reneesmee isn't on.))
fly away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killer_Robot » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Liam laughed and set on the couch. He looked around for Cass and Cammy. "Cass? Cammy?" he yelled, looking around the living room. Drew took a deep breathe, calming down slowly. "I'm fine, I wouldn't have killed him....hopefully." Dre said, growing softer at the end. He looked at Reanna, "You can let go now." he said calmly, or as calm as possible.
Killer_Robot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fly away. » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm a troublemaker
Never been a faker
Doin' things my own way
And never givin' up.
I'm a troublemaker
Not a doubletaker

Reanna let go of Drew's arm. Her and Jordan walked downstairs and sat next to Liam on the couch. Where were the little girls? Reanna wondered, but didn't say anything. She flipped on the TV, Jacka** was on and one of the best pranks ever was playing, the one they had just playe don their brothers.

((Will post for Destiny in a second.))
fly away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fly away. » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 pm

"A consistent soul believes in destiny, a capricious one in chance."-Benjamin Disraeli

Destiny Christena Edwards

Destiny glanced out the window, seeing two figures, she walked out of the door and glared at the two little kids. "Who are you?" She asked, her voice hostile as she began to wonder where she had seen this twins before. The Thomas'!! The Thomas family had all kinds of twins, which was kind of weird in her mind. "Wait, your a Thomas aren't you?" She asked, her eyes narrowing as she waved for the two girls to go to her. She looked rather safe right now, all she had on was jeans and a white T-Shirt. The jeans were drawn all over.
fly away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killer_Robot » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Liam looked over at the twins. 'You guys seen Cass or Cammy anywhere?: he asked them, completely ignoring the show. Drew picked up the butter knife and out it back in the kitchen drawer. He walked back into the living room, noticing Cass and Cammy gone.
Killer_Robot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me