-Slam the Books Away- a Teenager RP (Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

-Slam the Books Away- a Teenager RP (Accepting)

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Story:
You are in Highschool, and are not thrilled by how boring it is, so you decide to spice things up with some drama, pranks, and clownage. You also decide to chase your dreams, and also even put up with a potential Bf/Gf. You also decide these are the years you want to look back on when your older, so make the best of them. There is also going to be a mystery once you get further into the school year.

Form:

(when you submit, erase everything in pharenthesis please)

Username:
Name:
Age:(14-18 only please, unless your charrie got held behind)
History: (put effort into this!)
Looks:(Pic not required(if you do use one, do not use the same as another person, and it has to be anime))
Personality:(put at least some effort in this too.)
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Kids?: (yes or no, no details!)
Best Friend:(if you are popular, you can't fill this in, sorry! and you fill this in after rping for a while)
Job outside of school: (most of you will work at fast food restauraunts, or as interns.)
Do you Get your homework in?:
How popular are you: (either popular, in-between, not popular.(If there are too many populars, i will get rid of that option)
Characters (not yours of course!) Phone #:(5 didgets, only please)
Instument you play: (has to be classical, and no stringed instruments, and the younger you are, the more limited you are. simple ins. only)

Groups: (boys in Blue, Girls in red)

Popular:

In-Between: Alycia, Mason.

Unpopular:

Things you should know:

1. Okay, First off, the homework is not real! if a teacher assigns it to your character, then that night you use the action "works on homework" and the next day "Hands homework in." Simple, right? You can also call other rpers using their (*fake, bc its their characters*) phone # if you manage to get it from them.

2. This is a real-ish school RP. Do not take it personally/literally if a character is mean to yours, because there will be bullies in here, as long as you do not mean it really. I will remove this if things get out of hand, and people are upset. Remember, it's just a character, and we do not mean these thing to each other.

3. some classes (such as band) move fast.

4. you do not need to know a lot about your Instrument you play.

Rules:

1. All of Tess's rules Apply

2. No swearing

3. No Mary/Gary Sues, and/or Invicibilty.

4. No killing people! (Beating on them, if your character happens to be a bully, or verbal threats are fine, as long as you don't mean it, and get permission. Also do not let a teacher catch you, or else you get Detention.)

5.Put anything OOC in pharenthesis ()

6. I don't care whether you RP in first or third person, but you may not in second.

7. No text talking, please.

Classes: (everyone has them the same) (7-11 depends upon the day. 13 and 14 are interchangeable)

1. Homeroom/ Locker Time
2. History
3. Literacy (lang. and reading) (may be calles Lit.)
4.Science
5. Math
6. Band
7.Choir (Day 1)
8. F.A.C.E. (Family and Consumer Education) (Day 2)
9.Health (more like guidance) (Day 3)
10. Gym (includes swimming)(Day 4)
11. Art (Day 5)
12. Dissmissal from your homeroom
13. Job
14. Home

Instruments: Only Can Choose If it is Purple! Band teacher will move you to Green!

Key: Abbrieviations (watch your periods!)

Bari= Baritone (low)
Alto = Alto (Medium-High)
Sopr./Sopran.= Soprano (High)
Bass=(Bay-ss) Bass (Lowest)
Ten.= Tenor (Medium-Low)
Ins. = Instruments
Sax= Saxophone

Ones to choose from

Bari Sax= Low Saxophone (Moved from Ten.)
Ten. Sax= Medium-Low Saxophone(Moved from Alto)
Sopr. Sax= High Saxophone (Moved From Alto)
Alto Sax= Medium-High Saxophone
Trumpet= B flat Trumpet
Clarinet= B flat Clarinet
Bass Clarinet= Lowest B flat Clarinet (Moved from Clarinet)
FH= French Horn
Flute= Flute
Piccolo= Piccolo (Can be moved from Flute)
Oboe= Oboe (Can be moved from Flute/Clarinet)
Bari Ocarina= Low Ocarina=(Moved From Ten.)
Ten. Ocarina= Medium-Low Ocarina(Moved From Piccolo)
Alto Ocarina= Medium-High Ocarina (Moved From Ten.)
Sopran. Ocarina= High Ocarina (Moved from Alto)
TRB= Trombone
BRT= Baritone (the Ins. Like a mini Tuba) (Can be moved from Trombone)
Tuba= Tuba (moved from Baritone)
Drums= Snare Drums
Bass= Bass Drum

Sax:
Alto=
Bari=Mason
Ten=
Sopran= Alycia

Trumpet: =

TRB: =

BRT: =

Drums:
Drums=
Bass Drum=

Clarinet:
Clarinet=
Bass Clarinet=Alycia

Flute: =

Piccolo: =

Oboe: =

Ocarina:
Bari=
Alto=
Sopran=
Ten.=

Teachers:

Band= Mr. Taylor
7-11=Ms. Stiefvater
Main Academics and Homeroom= Ms. Hamida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Characters:

Username:Emo-Cat
Name:Alycia
History: Is Abused by her parents, who are alchohalic. She suffers from insomnia (having trouble sleeping). She sometimes cuts herself, although not obviously, because sh's alway being told she's fat and ugly, and doesn't desirve to be alive, by her parents. She has a low self esteem, and thinks of herself as nothing.
Looks:Image
Personality:Timid and shy. Very smart, and outgoing, sometimes. Tends to keep to herself.
Crush: none yet.
Bf/Gf: mome
Kids?: none, can't have any
Best Friend:None yet.
Job outside of school: None at the moment
Do you Get your homework in?: Always
How popular are you: In-Between
Characters Phone #: B45-49
Instument you play: Bass Clarinet, and Sopran. Sax (Depends on the song)

Username: Emo-Cat
Name: Mason
History: Lives on a farm and enjoys everry minute of it. Is left home alone, often, and there are often fights between his large family. He gets forgotten about often.
Looks:Black hair, brownish/green eyes. Freckles,really short Black hair, about 5'9"
Personality:(put at least some effort in this too.)
Crush:None
Bf/Gf:None
Kids?: no
Best Friend:
Job outside of school: Working on Parent's farm
Do you Get your homework in?: Sometimes
How popular are you: In-between
Characters Phone #: RED69
Instument you play: Bari Sax
Last edited by Firefly_Dreamer on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Slam the Books Away- a Teenager RP (Accepting)

Postby CaughtLikeAFly » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:04 am

-Do you mind if I use my Own forms?-
CaughtLikeAFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 am

.●.╔═☰══╍══☰═╗.○.
← ▫ ▪ ▩ Jay ▩ ▪ ▫ →
.○.╚═☰══╍══☰═╝.●.

*Thinking*

Full Name
Jagger Ra-Nay Bradley ©

Nick Name
Jay or Jags

Grade
"I'm in that one grade, jeez you are retarded!"

Height
"I'm tall." She is 6 foot, exactly.

distinctive features
She has a lot of scars, she has a lot on her arms, back, neck and legs.

Extras
She has red eyes, contacts

Personality
Jagger is fairly mean, you may see her and be like. "Oh. My! She is beautiful!" Walk up to her, say hi. Then she'll kill you. Not really, but she already hates you by the first word. She just, doesn't like talking, nor being flirted with. She judges you by how you look, and your Rep. If your dumb, and pretty, basically, she hates you. If your smart and pretty, she will hate you. Even if your ugly, she will still hate you. She is a hater, she hates everyone, and always will. She just hates you by your first word, and by how you look.

She is just like an active Emo Guy. Basically, she is like a player, if you do end up dating her. [like that will ever happen] she doesn't want to stay together, she doesn't want a relationship, she may play a long for a while, and then dump your sorry... Any who, she loves sports, swimming is her favorite, she does a good amount, swimming, track, football, and boxing. She just loves boxing, inflicting pain on others, surprisingly, she isn't a power seeker, she doesn't want the role in QB [Quarter Back] or the lead runner in track. Lead swimming, and the best female Boxer, is fine with her. Something she is good at. She isn't the type of girl to, get out of the car and see if the person is okay, she'll just stay in the car, she doesn't care if the person dies, there is enough people calling the police about the injury, it's not like she needs to see if the person is okay, right? She would basically kill anyone in a heart beat, even her family, she just doesn't like the idea of carrying on the role of having kids, and raising them. Whats the point? Just, their born, your up night and day caring for them, then they're in a cute stage, then the mood changes, the influence age. Where they get fond of anything, and will do anything, and then, who knows what they will turn out to be like when they get older. I'm saying, stay away from this girl, she doesn't do what she is told, she will do the opposite, and then, end up getting herself killed one day.

Like I said, she has a rotten personality, she will kill. Oh, she will fight, she will fight anyone, even guys. When will she ever loose? This is Jay we are talking about, she is the master mind behind evil. The girl invented evil. She just loves to fight, she will start the nearest fight, next thing you know, her victim is bleeding to death.

History
Jagger was born into a rich family, her father, never home. Her mother, always yelling. She was fine with that, when she turned 10 she got into modeling, until she was about, 17 she quit, well. "committed" suicide. Everyone thinks she is dead, no one really knows why she has the personality she does, but her father used to beat her a lot, then she got into cutting herself, she still does.

When she was 15. She was introduced into drugs, yes, drugs. She is addicted, impossible to stop, right? She has brought it down a lot, so she does it once in a while, just to get away from everyone, she just doesn't like being around other people, dead hates. She isn't the type to go to parties, she skips school, attacks anyone she can. Her older brother, is dead now, he died when Jay was, about 16, he used to beat her. He died from cancer, Jay was slightly happy about that, then again, it was her older brother. Now, you may be like, that's why she is so mean! Well, no one really knows why, she is a drug addict, Ex Model, and was abused. There are many reasons, no one knows why...

Crush
"Never"

Orientation
Straight

Boyfriend||Girlfriend
"Never, Ever in a million years"

Kids
"Kill me now"

Rank
She fits in everywhere, but Nerd.

Sports
Softball, Football, Track, Boxing and Swimming! [I know that is more than 4, but deal with it.]

Example of Writing
(:

.●.╔═☰══╍══☰═╗.○.
← ▫ ▪ ▩ May-May ▩ ▪ ▫ →
.○.╚═☰══╍══☰═╝.●.

You can Describe anything with the word 'Delicious' Hehe..."

Full Name
Mark Anderson Bradley

Nick Name
May-May

Grade
"Roar!"

Height
5'7" "I'm Short!"

distinctive features
A couple on his arms.

Extras
No..

Personality
Mark is the best and funnest guy you will every meet. He has the best personality, and randomly comes up with weird sayings. His most common one is "You can describe anything with the word 'delicious'" Please, do not ask at all. He is really random, trust me, once he is focused on something, its the worst trying to get his attention again. He isn't the type to, ya know, kiss and more. He can be very clueless when it comes to stuff like that. He can get mad easily, even when you say he never plays sports, although he says he isn't mad, he is. He just pouts, and stays quiet. He can get annoyed easily, well not really, if your all boring, and not talking, he will try to make you laugh, have a good time. He loves to cook, and play sports, a lot of time he is playing sports. He sometimes over-reacts when he is hurt, but also he can just walk it off. It depends on what it is. If he gets hit in the back of the neck, with a hockey stick, he will try and walk it off, if he gets hit int the knee, he will over-react.

He eats really fast, and always gets yelled at for it, trust me. Once he is focused on something, its hard to get his attention. If you say he is gay, and pick on him, he will get mean, he will say whats wrong with you, he will fight. I mean, he is rarely mad, and when he is. Wow, watch out! He is generally a very nice guy, he gets along with everyone, he loves to be surrounded by friends, he loves to talk. Sometimes, he just loves to embarrass you! He is a friend you would like to have for the rest of your life, he does get distracted easily sometimes, just depending on the moment. He is drawn to people with weird hair colors, and ab-normal colors on their body [clothes]. He gets along better with those king of features, and he loves to look at peoples eyes. Find out if their eye color changes, sometimes, he just wishes he could be the center of attention, but other times he just likes being alone. Well, by center or attention, i mean he just likes to feel important, he doesn't like to feel useless, he likes to feel smart, funny and just, a great friend. He would die for anyone, and i mean anyone, even if he doesn't know the person.

History
WIP

Crush
*Blushes* "No one!"

Orientation
Bisexual, he likes girls more though.

Boyfriend||Girlfriend
"Nope!"

Kids
"Yes, i am obviously pregnant" He isn't

Rank
"I fit in anywhere"

Sports
Swimming and Track

Example of Writing
Make it descriptive
Last edited by apathy, on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 am

(I'd prefer you to use mine, but if you add the extra stuff like mine, then you can)
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:36 am

((I'm on my phone and its really hard to copy things ;-;))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaughtLikeAFly » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:38 am

[color=#FF80BF]
▐ ♠▐ Ƨиσω▐ ♠▐

βαƨιc Ɩиғσ

Name:
Snow Angel Mayhem Zepper.
Family:
Zeppers:
James: Father
Cady:Mom
Friends:
Lots of people really.But her best friend is Derek.
Enemies:
Hmm...No one really.
Δ cℓσƨɛя ℓσσκ
Hair Color:
Pink and yellow.
Eye Color:
Brown.
Skin Color:
Pale
Height:
5'6
Weight:
90 pounds.
Piercing/Tattoos:
A tattoo of a cross on her lower back.
Other:
Nope..
Ɩи βɛтωɛɛи Ƭнɛ ℓιиɛƨ
Personality:
Snow acts really bubbly and sweet. Its hard not to love Snow when you meet her(Not Boyfriend type love...). She acts so happy and smiley that no one thinks there is a problem. But deep down she is depressed. Have been used before she really doesn't trust everyone at first.
History:
Snow lives in a abusive family. They abuse her, her mother and father beat on her. her parents do drugs and drink. But she doesn't say word. So nobody know about that, She makes herself puke and she cuts, thinking she a ugly.
Photo Taking.
Nature.
Clowns.
Spiders.
Dislikes:
Snobs/Whore.
Rude/Annoying people.
Her parents.
and many more.
Dreams:
To be a professional Photographer
Illnesses?:
She is a insomniac-doesn't sleep well.
Instrument :
Drum.
Phone #:g90-34
Other;
Nope.
[/color]
CaughtLikeAFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 am

(Accepted, but if you use pictures, they have to be Anime, sorry)
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:45 am

((Done. I'll have to find anime pictures later.))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefly_Dreamer » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:55 am

(Okay. Also your character has to take all the classes, and the only thing you basically have your female for, is Gym. You do not have your instruments or the Charrie Phone #.)
Last edited by Firefly_Dreamer on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firefly_Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me