.: A Most Terrible Year :.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:59 am

Semi-Literite+

Every ten years there is a contest. This contest is said to be a terrible one-year challenge by former participants [well, the ones who didn't go insane]. However, every ten years it is hosted again. And every ten years hundreds of people try to get drawn for the contest. Only six are picked. Three boys and Three girls. And these six know what they have to do.

Survive.

Survive being locked up in a large house for a year.

They think it will be a piece of cake, easy. Nothing to it. But they are dead wrong.

You will risk going insane as you try to live with four other complete strangers for a year. You will have plenty food, if you don't pig out. There is lots of water to drink, and a collection of twenty movies and ten seasons of shows to watch. There is a video game system and an indoor pool. There are wardrobes filled with the clothes they like to wear, and five bedrooms.

They will be completely cut off from the world.

And their every action will be brodcast on live TV.

.: T h e C h a r a c t e r s :.
Name :: Gender :: Age :: Username

F e m a l e s
-Alexa Amber June [Alex] :: Female :: 16 :: TigressJaguiar
-Jocelyn Beccarose Cotour :: Female :: 19 :: AlexGateau
-Dayton Ann Kins :: Female :: 18 :: Colorful Zebraz

M a l e s
-Wren Hisari :: Male :: 16 :: Hikari-879
-Michael Jones :: Male :: 18 :: Arruby
-Aaron.Jordan.Drayen :: Male :: 17 :: Hawkehx3

.: F o r m / S k e l l y :.
(Please PM your forms to me)

Code: Select all
 [center][size=85]Username|
Name|
Gender|
Age|
Height|

Personality|
Likes|
Dislikes|
History|
Talents|
Weaknesses|
Fears|
Other Facts|

Skin Color|
Hair Color|
Eye Color|
Scars/Birthmarks/Tatoos|
Acessories|
Clothing Style|
Other Information| [/center][/size]

.: O t h e r I n f o :.
We are not allowed to post until we have all members.
The age limit is 10-20.
Last edited by TigressJaguiar on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.: Some of the Characters :.

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:00 am

Username| TigressJaguiar
Name| Alexa Amber June [Alex]
Gender| Female
Age| 16
Height| 5' 3

Personality| Alexa is levelheaded and cool, not the kind of person who becomes mad at everything. She prefers to be left alone, so don't be offended if she locks herself in her room for the whole day. She would DIE of bordom if she was locked in a house by herself, and loves gaming. However, she is also a bookwriter who is very smart. She likes to be called Alex.
Likes| Gaming, writing books, being left alone, mangos
Dislikes| Bordom, her pet parakeets [they are pure evil]
History| Alex has a normal history, she had two parents, she went to school, nothing to really be remarked about.
Talents| Writing, gaming
Weaknesses| She is sort of lazy
Fears| Heights, being locked in a dark room
Other Facts|

Skin Color| Tan
Hair Color| Brown
Eye Color| Hazel
Scars/Birthmarks/Tatoos| None
Acessories| Glasses
Clothing Style| Jeans and a T-shirt, with short boots or sneakers
Other Information|

Colurful Zebraz wrote:

Username|
Colorful Zebraz
Name|
Dayton Ann Kins
Gender|
Female
Age|
Height|
5'2

Personality|
Dayton isn't nice. She is mean. She acts tough. She doesn't let anyone know who she really is, becasue she has trust issues. All because of her mother and father. But you will learn about that in a little. She really is a sweet girl, bubbly and happily. But thats been sucked right out of her.
Likes|
Taking photos
Music
Water.
Drawing
Playing guitar.

Dislikes|
Snobs.
Rich people.
People who think they are better.
Judging people before you know them.

History|
Dayton's mom and dad had her when they were about 30 years old. They still were not ready for a baby. So they treated her wrongly. She was never aloud to do anything that normal kids were aloud to do. She doesn't know how to ride a bike or swim right(Though she like water). She was made to be like the ways she is.
Talents|
Playing her guitar.
Weaknesses|
Trust Issues.
Fears|
People around her hurting here,
Clowns...D:

Other Facts|
She dyed her hair white, it was black.
Her glasses are real.
Her eyes were like that from birth.
She is kinda blind, that why she has glasses.

Skin Color|
Pale.
Hair Color|
Black,Dyed white.
Eye Color|
Blue-ish gray.
Scars/Birthmarks/Tatoos|
Her birthmark is on the back of her neck.
She has a lips peirced.

Acessories|
?
Clothing Style|
Over sized sweats, Big shirt,large jacket/hoodie, lots of sliver necklaces.
Other Information|
Nope..

Arruby wrote:
Username| Arruby
Name| Michael Jones
Sex| Male
Age| 18
Height| 5’11

Personality| Cheerful and a bit of a flirt, he’s a pretty happy guy. However, he has a real problem with cleanliness. He’s a bit of a pig and a huge packrat, and he feels the need to save things he finds ‘just in case’. He’s also a bit lazy and enjoys lounging on the couch drinking a soda. He can get pretty defensive about this. His laid-back and lazy attitude makes him easy to get along with.
Likes| Soda, video games, television, talking
Dislikes| Hard work, having to be dedicated to something
History| Born sometime in mid-June, with several siblings. His mother and father were very wealthy but always working, so he spent his time at home doing things like playing video games and eating candy. He never got punished much which led to a somewhat spoiled attitude.
Talents| He’s pretty smart and talks easily. Very self-confident and good at cooking.
Weaknesses| Despite liking video games he’s horrible at them. He’s also lazy, a bit selfish, and sloppy.
Fears| Being alone, being hated, dogs (TERRIFIED of them), and most wild animals.
Other Facts| None.

Skin Color| White
Hair Color| Blonde
Eye Color| Blue
Scars/Birthmarks/Tattoos| None
Accessories| Occasionally a watch
Clothing Style| Casual and comfortable. Sometimes a bit scruffy.
Other Information| Nupe~

Hawkehx3 wrote:
Username| Hawkehx3
Name| Aaron.Jordan.Drayen
Gender| Male
Age| 17
Height|6'6"

Personality| Aaron is a shy around girls and sometimes only keeps to himself.He is quite intelgent and likes to read books.But at times he does get PO'ed and wants to fight people who get under his skin.But really is actually just a nice guy.
Likes| Girls,Portal 2,Music,Hanging out,...pokemon...
Dislikes| People who annoy him,being alone
History| Aaron really has a regular history.He lived with his mom and dad tell he was about 5 and they got divorced.He lived in seattle for most of his life before joining the show.
Talents| Drawing,Playing the drums
Weaknesses| After running for a long time he gets very weak
Fears| Being arrested,Murder
Other Facts| Nope .3.

Skin Color| Tan
Hair Color| Blonde
Eye Color| Brown
Scars/Birthmarks/Tatoos|He has a tattoo of music notes in his back.He has a birth mark on his upper leg.
Acessories| Pichachu hat,hawk necklace.
Clothing Style|Hoodies,T-shirts,Ripped jeans,Sneakers
Other Information|Nope
Last edited by TigressJaguiar on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My people ._. Urgh.

Postby Trick; » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:33 am

Username| AlexGateau
Name| Jocelyn Beccarose Cotour
Gender| Female
Age| 19
Height| 5'8

Personality| Jocelyn, not Joce or Lyn but sometimes Beccarose, can be kind of a nerd, knowing a lot of things. She likes to tell people these things, even if she knows they don't care, which is often. She normally refrains, but you can tell when she is. Her smile {if she's wearing one} will twitch, or she'll look slightly above your eyes, disconnecting direct eye sight. She's nice, but with an odd sense of humor than can be taken three different ways: know it all, rude, or perverted. Rarely the last one though, it takes a thought to alter a thought.
She's not really a conversation starter, but if she gets into one with someone, she'll only give enough of an answer to keep it going.

Likes| Flowers, which shows with style. She also has a fascination with endangered animals.
Dislikes| Dressing up, and anyone that shows a little too much skin. She gets a look on her face that makes you just want to cover every single piece of skin on your body. Also staying still. She has a habit of pacing which get people annoyed at her, but she couldn't honestly care less.
History| Jocelyn had a pretty basic, average history, which isn't necessarily a good thing. Her parents got a divorce after a few months of the silent treatment, and her brother went with her dad, while she and her sister stayed with her mom. She's seen her dad a few times since then; used to spend every summer with him up until she turned 18.
Talents| She's good at running, and has been training in track for most of her life. She can also list almost every single type of threatened animal, and tell you approximately how many are left.
Weaknesses| Her upper arm strength. She can go on forever, that's a hyperbole, running, but she just can't lift heavy things to save her life.
Fears| Bugs. They freak her out, but only if they're touching her. If they're not, she loves them. She also finds a small scare factor in cracks in the walls, for some reason or another.
Other Facts|

Skin Color| Pale, with only the slightest tan.
Hair Color| Blonde, with darker tips.
Eye Color| Light brown, almost hazel.
Scars/Birthmarks/Tatoos| She has a birthmark like looks like a slightly deformed flower on the nape of her neck, which she prefers to keep covered with her hair. She also has two pale, paler than her actual skin tone, slashes on her knee, marks from a few years back. She cut her knee open on a oyster shell in the ocean.
Acessories| Always a necklace, normally with a mocking bird of a fleur de lis of sorts hanging from it.
Clothing Style| A slight hippie style normally, loose shirts and flowery patterns. But most of her style cannot be predicted or set into a certain section, just modern.
Other Information| End fail form? I wish I could make a male ._.
Last edited by Trick; on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .: A Most Terrible Year :.

Postby Noel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:33 am

((Can you reserve me a male slot?))
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:40 am

(Sorry, I didn't catch that part. I am really sorry, Ill finish up and PM yah.)
Last edited by foxx, on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

╒═════════╕
hi! i'm foxx, or blue if you want.
female teen. pansexual.
i play the flute and love my horse.

╘═════════╛
╒═════════╕
rotg, big cat rps, sao, rwby, ouat,
wolf or dog rps, soul eater, fantasy
human rps, transformers, tmnt,
horse rps, avengers, semi-lit to lit.
i am well spread out.

╘═════════╛

foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukade » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:43 am

{reserving post}
mukade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idiocy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:47 am

{Can I reserve a male spot, please? c:!}

Emma Stone wrote:Y'know when you think, 'I can't do something because this or this or this.' You can actually do anything you want, like I could ballistic right now and tear this whole room apart, I could but I'm not going to because logic is stopping me, but you can do whatever you want.
You really can veer off any path at any time.
Never give up!

Image Image
{ I'm not gonna' be online for possibly a couple weeks. I'll be back soon enough, though~ <3 }
Idiocy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 am

Removing, I apologize.
Last edited by Noel on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:55 am

May I reserve a male spot? :3 POsting in a moment))
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 am

(Sigh, I guess nobody read the PM YOUR FORMS TO ME part)
Last edited by TigressJaguiar on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me