The End is Near - Semi Lit

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The End is Near - Semi Lit

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:48 am

☣••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••☣

PLEASE READ EVERY THING IF YOU WISH TO JOIN
I know, it's a bit of a read, but it helps you understand the roleplay.

You're at a "safe" area during the war against machines.
This is the safest place on planet earth right now.
Yet danger lurks around every corner.
Try to survive. I dare you.

Two years ago there was a breakthrough in technology. The first "Servo", or, robot butler was created. Demand was extremely high, so high that manufacturers didn't bother to test the Servos before putting them up for sale. The price was rather high, yet many people purchased one. Most of the United States owned a Servo. The Servos worked well for the first month, people were pleased with the quality of work the Servo did. Until, some thing went terribly wrong. The Servos began to malfunction, and rather than washing the dishes, they'd throw them at their owners. It was apparent that the Servos had turned. There was a lack of testing combined with the rather premature technology that was not yet capable of creating such a thing like a Servo correctly. This caused a backlash, and the Servos began adapting and gaining minds of their own. They attacked humans, and killed many. The government announced it loud, it was the War on Machines. Or, WOM as most people prefer to refer to it as. The strongest tanks couldn't withstand the Servos, as they began to adapt and learn to use new technology. Such as high powered lasers. The government created a deemed "safe" area for the ones who were too young to go into battle. The majority of the people in the safe areas were teens. But this "safe" area is no where near safe. The only thing safe about it is that the Servos can't attack it or the people living there. With dirty conditions and little food, there are constantly problems. Every one gets a small portion of rice every day and the occasional small animal, if one wanders in and they're able to catch it. But people are constantly stealing food, supplies, clothes, etc. from others. Every one sleeps on the floor with one eye open watching their stuff. Most teens are killed by their fellow teens, starve, or dehydrate. Those who make friends usually have a better time, but it's hard to find some one you can really trust. Some people are the thieves, some are the outcasts, some try to make friends. What will you do?

Conditions are harsh and dangerous.
How long will you survive here?
The war is far from over.
I say good luck to you.

This is the "safe" area. It is rather large because there are many teens living there. While no Servos can attack you when you're in there, you're almost better off as a soldier in the war. You may notice the bridge on the right side, but that bridge was destroyed and just barely stands up. All those little buildings are simply cafeterias, the only luxury the inhabitants have. There is no escaping, and there are no rules besides to survive. The year is 2521 AD and the war has been raging on for a little over two years. There's no way to tell when or if it will end. Good luck, you will need it here.

Although the safe area has no rules, this
roleplay certainly needs to have them.
Now, read them if you wish to join.
Or face my rejection-hammer.

1. Keep genders even.
2. At least four sentences minimum.
3. Anime or real pictures are fine.
4. You can have as many characters as you can handle.
5. My word is law, but tell me if I'm being unfair.
6. Use parenthesis when talking OCC.
7. Don't start RPing until I accept you.
8. Don't be rude to me or your fellow RPers.
9. Do not try to escape from the "safe" area.
10. Have fun, sorry if I seem strict here!

If an area is starred, that must mean
that it is required. So please,
fill out my form correctly.
Or you will be smacked.

Code: Select all
[size=85][color=#04123c]*Picture/Description-
[img]IMG URL HERE[/img]
*Name-
*Age- (12 to 21 please.)
*Gender-
*Personality- (No Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues)
History-
Body Modifications- (Tattoos, piercings, etc.)
*Sexual Orientation-
Other-
[/color][/size]

☣••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••☣
Last edited by Caesar on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The End is Near - Semi Lit

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:48 am

Username - Character Name - Page -
Picture

Caesar - Daniel - Page 1

<3TheBeatles&Stuffs - Tess - Page 1

-Ichigo- - Ikra Scarlette - Page 1

-Ichigo- - Daemon - Page 1

Keep Running! - Erik James Night - Page 2

Keep Running! - Vixen Diaz-Brocklehurst - Page 2

Camisado - Never - Page 3

Dream of Eternity - Lanie Peters - Page 4

Caesar - Hayden - Page 4
Last edited by Caesar on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 am

*Picture/Description-
*Name- Daemon
*Age- 18
*Gender- Male
*Personality- He is a thief, was a thief, and always will be. He just loves stealing things and laughing in the faces of his victims. But he's not the best thief, as he doesn't have a successful steal too often. He although doesn't get his own stuff stolen, without a fight first. He is mean-spirited and loves confronting people for little to no reason. He is not well liked and will probably only make friends with other people like him. He is only kind to his friends. He is like a rocket, as he can run fairly fast, but he is also clumsy. He trips and stumbles a lot. That is why he is not the best thief.
History- I would write one, but I need a break from all that writing!
Body Modifications- Dragon tattoo on his chest
*Sexual Orientation- Bisexual
Other-
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Bump.
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Bump.
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Bump.
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Bump.
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 pm

I need to sleep. Please PM me any forms and I will get to you tomorrow. Sorry about the inconvienence! I was stupid enough to start a RP right before 10 PM. ;\
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:29 pm

*Picture/Description-
*Name-
Tess
*Age-
*Gender-
Female
*Personality-
Tess is shy, and doesn't trust easily. She doesn't know who her parents are, and doesn't know if she has any relatives at all. Tess dislikes the idea of people hurting one another and really all sorts of conflict. She is easily scared, being very shy. She tends to hide or run away in most situations, bad or good. The girl is really sweet and innocent, it's just hard for her to get past her shyness. if she does trust you, she will become very clingy. Tess is very smart, but she doesn't show it.
History-
She has no real history. Tess grew up always moving around. Everything she knows she has taught herself, but she is actually really smart. She never lived in one place for too long, and has reason to be shy and closed up.
Body Modifications-
Um nope.
*Sexual Orientation-
Straight....
Other-
She looks a lot younger than her age, which sometimes helps her, and other times doesn't.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:26 pm

*Picture/Description-
*Name- Ikra Scarlette
*Age- 13
*Gender- Female
*Personality- Useally very calm and collected, and tries to think through every situation. Works best with others, though is extreemly silent. Is quick to trust, which has caused her many down falls through the years. Hates cold weather, and tries to avoid it at all costs. Is horrible at defending herself unless she has a wepon of some sort.
History- Will unfold
Body Modifications- Has a small scar in the back of her head
*Sexual Orientation- Straight
Other- N/A

*Picture/Description-
*Name- Daemon
*Age- 15
*Gender- Male
*Personality- Likes talking alot, and has a huge ego. Is extreemly slow to trust, but tries to get other to trust him. Loves playing with other's feelings, then stealing whatever they have, and then run. Hates fighting, rather likes trying to talk his way out of the situtaion, or running. If all else fails, he relies on his bare hands. Though underneath is very compassinate to those he likes. Has split personality in some ways, especially when his emotions arn't under his controll. Tries to lock up his feelings, but when they overflow, he is rendered defenceless.
History- Back when all the robots first came out, he bought one. As one of the first to buy one, he became attached to it before all the others. It was a beautiful female, which he quickly fell in love with. He had no family, no friends, but lived with one other boy his age. So when the two bought the robot, he was amazed. Though not long after he fell in love with this robot, the robots went whack. Devistated at his robot's behavior, he tried everything to stop it. When his efforts failed, he fell into depression, vowing to never trust again.
Body Modifications- Right ear is pierced.
*Sexual Orientation- Straight
Other- N/A
Last edited by Gratefultritone on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me