The Note. Where will it lead you? (not accepting, too full)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Note. Where will it lead you? (not accepting, too fu

Postby serendipity-sunbird » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:56 pm

(Hello.
This is who you have previously known as AwsomeSauceXD, but hopefully you will not have to force that wretched name from your lips ever again. I first want to apologize for, first of all, creating this roleplay then completely straying from the importance of the note as suggested in the title, and second, creating this roleplay. I suppose I shouldn't be too hard on myself; while my writing was teetering on atrocious and the plot line barely, rarely ever even existed, I had a tremendous amount of fun with all of you. I have a lot to thank you for, as well. This website sparked a love for writing I was only just discovering when I first joined, and now, years later, I am aspiring to become a published author! Now having this newfound inspiration, this particular Fourm gave me something I have treasured ever since I left and will continue to hold dear for years to come. Phill and Marcus are my longest standing OC's, (besides a girl named Sapphire, but I don't like to talk about her. I don't like to THINK about her...[shudders]) and it will never cease to boggle me that they came from an accident. One single, silly line and a few thoughts. Considering their personalities now, which don't much differ from their personalities back then, it fits to have them created from the line "Shut up, Phill." I might be putting too much emphasis onto these characters, but they truly are like children--or at least distant relatives--to me. Thank you, all of you, for joining. It's been a great run.
I'm going to re-read this over the next couple days, and come out with a brand new version! It may or may not be called the Note, since chances are the note will be about as important in the new one as it ended up being in this one, but my sentimental side tends to get the better of me in situations like this. I'll keep whoever wants to join this new roleplay posted on things such as the title and date of release. Also, I'm taking any Hetalia characters out completely, but let me know if you want their positions. I'd prefer to keep the number of characters lower than it was before, though, since I won't have as much time to reply.)
serendipity-sunbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twofrogsinacoat » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:15 pm

Not me seeing this in 2023–
twofrogsinacoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:42 am

Please do not gravedig old topics as this is considered spam.
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me