{free birds}{semi-literate}{runaway/survival-ish}{4 slots}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

{free birds}{semi-literate}{runaway/survival-ish}{4 slots}

Postby -deleted and gone- » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:23 am

let's run away
to a place so far away
let's run away
to where they'll never find us
now, we're as free as birds
flying gracefully through the sky

Mainly inspired by Free Bird by Lynard Skynard and So Sorry Girl by Blackbird Blackbird.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

••plot
It's a cold, dark evening in December. You sit curled up in your bedroom and gaze out the window at the falling snow and quiet streets of your neighborhood. No matter what the situation is...you are not living a good life. It doesn't matter if your parents abused you or if your living on your own without anyone to love and care for you; you just think that your life is terrible. You heave a sigh, and think it's another sleepless night, but then...then you get an idea.
You've heard few stories from the braggarts and jerks at school about some kind of forest they've been in once or twice. You remember hearing about how the forest being very wide and open, and if you went in deep enough, you would definitely get lost. That is how isolated the forest was from civilization. One of the kids which were bragging said there was a small shack or cabin in the forest. It wasn't exactly "small," though - he said it could house about ten people, though there wasn't much room in there.
At this point, you don't care about how big it is or if anyone else would be going. You've made the decision. You get out of your bed and pull out a duffel bag or a backpack - really, anything to carry your materials in. You pack the things you'll need (such as clothes) and things you may not need, zip the bag shut, and quietly make your way out the door as soon as you slip on your coat. As soon as your out, you make a break for it, kicking up snow as you run along.
After a nice while of dashing through streets and people's yards, you realize you've run pretty far. You look up and see tons of snow-covered trees. You realize that this is the forest...and oddly enough, there are some other people here. Without hesitation, you go in. You're gonna have to find that cabin with the people you see here and try to live in it. Anything, even that would be better than the life you're leaving behind.
Best of luck to you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

••where you are
If you read the entire plot, you'd know that you are in a dark, open forest looking something like this. The forest isn't totally dark - it actually gets a nice amount of sunlight. Therefore, on the days it's not snowing, there will be plenty of sunlight for you to soak up.

The cabin will be introduced when I feel the time is right. I will show you how it looks, though.
The cabin's exterior is rather simple, taking on a look like this. So really, it's nothing special. It's just an old, abandon cabin.
On the inside, there are numerous rooms that aren't very big, but at the same time, they aren't small. I'll give you a list of all the rooms.
    The living room. There's a small TV on a table on the wall that's not quite visible.
    The kitchen. Not much to say here.
    The dining area. It's rather small (but it's bigger than in looks in the picture), but then again, this is no mansion. It's almost connected to the kitchen - you have to go up a few small stairs to get to this room.
    The bedrooms. There are two bedrooms on the upper floor, both of them looking like this; though they are a bit longer. There are five single-person beds in each room.

••rules
Yes, sorry, there are rules here. Just letting you know ahead of time, there is no codeword or anything, but you'd better read these...I will be able to tell if you have. They're pretty important, and you'll need to know them for this RP.

••If your character swears, you must star out everything past the first letter.
    ••No sexual scenes, but you all know this. Use "fades to black" or timeskip.
    ••No God-modding or power-playing. By the way, these are normal humans, not "teens with powers" or creatures like vampires. Sorry.
    ••No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. No character is perfect, so I don't want to read anything about how your character is the nicest person I'll ever meet and all that stuff.
    ••Remember, this is semi-literate and higher. Please, post at least four lines per post. I do understand writer's block, but I think you could come up with more than one line with WB.
    ••We're not gonna find the cabin within two pages of posting. We need time for characters to mingle and such first. I'll bring in the cabin when I feel the time is right. c:

••form
If you're interested in joining, here's the form. Fill out all of it, please, except for the parts that are optional. Please delete everything in brackets. Thank you. <3
Code: Select all
[center][img]image.url.here..real.images.only..no.anime[/img]
[u][b]{ general information }[/b][/u]
[size=85][b]••name:[/b]
{Middle name is optional.}
[b]••age:[/b]

[b]••date of birth:[/b]

[b]••gender:[/b]

[b]••orientation:[/b][/size]

[u][b]{ getting to know you }[/b][/u]
[size=85][b]••personality:[/b]

[b]••likes:[/b]
{At least three}
[b]••dislikes:[/b]
{At least three}[/size]

[u][b]{ other }[/b][/u]
[size=85][b]••theme song:[/b]
{Optional.}
[b]••body mods, distinct features[/b]
{Piercings, tattoos, scars, other...}
[b]••disorders:[/b]
{ADHD, OCD, things like that. This is totally optional.}
[b]••height:[/b]
{Not optional. We should know the height of your character.}
[b]••items packed in bag:[/b]
{I guess you could leave this blank, though I'd prefer if you didn't.}
[b]••other:[/b]
[/size][/center]

••members
males
1. Aaron Kurayami - Page 3 - Me, Niu-the-Cat Kimino.
2. Reserved for Ƶσмвιɛ Ƨκιттℓɛs
3. Vanilla Gackuto - Page 1 - Reita-San
4. Ruphus Hurley - Page 4 - Solfeggio
5. Alistaire Peter Caldwell - Page 4 - Ѧsɧωyɳ ♀
6. Maxwell Clark Wayland - Page 9 - Lix.
--------
females
1. Echo Jade Tikera (Jade) - Page 2 - ∫ . Løst . ∫
2. Reserved for Ƶσмвιɛ Ƨκιттℓɛs
3. Faust Marylin Rosin - Page 1 - piccadilly;
4. Ella Magneston - Page 2 - G.L'S
5. Rose Fluee - Page 2 - Chessur
6. Reserved for Reveries

Last edited by -deleted and gone- on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.
-deleted and gone-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {free birds}{semi-literate}{runaway/survival-ish}{accept

Postby tide. » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:10 am

{ please reserve me a female spot :3 }

{ general information }

••name:
"Echo Jade Tikera by formal terms ; some people call me Jade."
••date of birth:
"October thirteenth, nineteen ninety four."
••orientation:
"Definitely straight."

{ getting to know you }
••personality:
Echo is a very hard person to read, which makes her personality a bit hard to describe. She's very keep-to-yourself and she loves to be alone and think, this having much to do with her history. She finds it very hard to trust unless the opposite person makes the move to trust her and get to know her first. She's very intelligent, but she loves to laugh and has a gorgeous smile that can light up a room in seconds. Echo tends to walk away from a conversation if she has to stand and listen for too long, because she's not that outgoing when it comes to speaking up, but she will if she needs to. She is a kind of secretive, fighty character. Echo sadly has to lie to people, especially if it's about her past. She is a very hard person to read, like I said, but she's also someone who will really open up she she needs to. Echo really wants a boyfriend, by the way x3 Despite this, she only wants the right guy, as it'll take a bit of care to impress her.
Thunderstorms, rain, sunny days, the beach, reading, writing, drawing, time alone.
••dislikes:
Too much time alone, awkward silences, arrogance, obliviousness, vanity.

{ other }
••theme song:
Just a Dream, Carrie Underwood.
••body mods, distinct features
"Uh, I've gotten my ears double pierced."
••disorders:
"Does complete and total pessimism count? I mean, I know that I'm certainly depressed. But . . . whatever."
••height:
"I'm five nine."
••items packed in bag:
"Uh, a picture of my now deceased mom and dad, some clothes, and all other necessities."
••other:
Nope.
Last edited by tide. on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -deleted and gone- » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:15 am

(( Spot reserved. <3 ))
I've quit CS because of reasons. Bye guys.
-deleted and gone-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby average » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:18 am

xoxoxoxo~

{ general information }
••name: faust marylin rosin.
••date of birth: april sixteen, nineteen ninety four.
••orientation: straight.

{ getting to know you }
••personality: An introvert, Faust keeps her feelings to herself, and often feels weighed down by her secrets and thoughts. Though that may be true, she is a great listener and will be there for people, but she doesn't seem to use that gift much, since she has but a few friends, if you can call them that. She is always wary of strangers, and, having an alcoholic mother, is quite the care giver - mostly because she has to be. She doesn't like to takes risks, but, despite her efforts, she constantly gives into pressure. She hates being overestimated, as that puts pressure on her. But her worst dislike is being underestimated. Needles. Faust has a huge fear of them, and shudders at the mere thought of them. Faust also has a fear of losing a loved one, though she doesn't have much of those anymore, nor has she had in a long time. She is quiet and keeps to herself, but that doesn't stop her from having strong beliefs that she will stick to with a fight. Faust enjoys cold weather and her favorite season is winter, and she loves snow. She has a liking for taking walks and pays close attention flowers, as she thinks they are fascinating. Faust loves chocolate, and though she has a sweet tooth, she is careful to not eat a lot. Faust hates being high above ground, whether that be in a form of climbing a tree or being on a tall building, she finds it terrifying. She hates hot weather, and in the summer she is often inside, or in the pool swimming. Faust has a strong disliking for stereotypes, and also doesn't like bright colors, as they hurt her sensitive eyes.
••dislikes: hot weather, heights, stereotypes, bright colors.

{ other }
••theme song: hopeless wanderer ; mumford & sons.
••body mods, distinct features in her left ear, she has two piercings. in her right, just one.
••height: five foot five.
••items packed in bag: clothes, hairbrush, charcoal pencils, watercolor pencils, colored pencils, paper, color erasers, two pairs of shoes, a few pictures, toothbrush and other necessities, hair bands, a huge stack of books, money...
...and that's all I can think of right now. |D
••other: added seven more pictures; each letter is a picture. c;
edit: added another. (:
Last edited by average on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
average

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombie Skittles » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:46 am

Reserving girl and guy

x x
{ general information }
••name:
Blair Thorn
••date of birth:
July 2nd, 1994
••orientation:
Straight

{ getting to know you }
••personality:
Blair is shy. She doesn't like to talk much. She thinks its just a waste of breath, because some people don't act great as you might think. She knows how to read people and some people aren't what you call friendly or fun to be around with. She rather be alone. Growing up being a person who doesn't like people around people made her shy. And she doesn't want that to change. She likes being by herself, while some people think she needs to get out more, Blair is fine how she is. You shouldn't try to change someone who isn't willing to, as she thinks.
Once Blair talks to you, you can see her attitude peek out. It usually happens when things don't go her way, or people bug her. And yes, she gets bugged really easily. Its either from people talking to much; she hates loud noises, or they just keep trying to get her or someone's attention when they know the person isn't interested. It doesn't make sense for someone to be that annoying when they know it should be stopped. The girl would make your day a living hell if you annoy her. So be sure not to.
Blair has a soft-spots for smiles, laughter, and people who have.. issues. For smiles, it just gets her warm inside. Like people know she exists, and have a bit of interest in her. While, fake smiles just make her PO. If its fake, there's no use of smiling. Laughter makes her think that people are having a fun time, and enjoying themselves. Blair always liked kids who know how to have a good time. For kids who have issues, make Blair feel bad for them. She would want to let them be like others. She hates it how people pick on them for being mental, stuttering, or whatever else. They're just humans, like the others, so why do it? People are so stupid.
Once you pass the hard shell of quietness, and anger toward every living thing. She is quite nice. Still a bit shy, as she hesitates from thing to thing. But she can be a great friend, and a girl who just wants people to understand that not everyone is the same. A matter of fact. No one is the same. So why are there people who mimic kids who are snotty? Blair is a very questioning person. She has to know what happened and why it did. Pretty nosy, but only for kids she knows. While others the girl could careless. Not including if the person was challenged. She would try to make the person happy as possible. That's the only way Blair would take to someone if she didn't know them. They had to be messed up.
Blair gets hurt easily. People just treat her like she's trash. But she would put on a brave faces, for a moment. Yell at the person, giving them what it felt like to be her. Then most likely to storm off and cry alone. She doesn't like it when people just look at her like she's a monster. It hurts the girl. But yeah, she would get over it. But don't try to talk to her again, because you would be shunned of life.
• Quite. Things have to be quite. She hates loud things.
• Being outside when its sunny.
••dislikes:
• People who are mean.
• Loud noises.
• Thunderstorms.

{ other }
••theme song:
(Maybe later)
None.
••disorders:
None.
••height:
5'6" she isn't that tall.
••items packed in bag:
• Flash light, with batteries.
• A book.
• Clothes and hair brush. Things for each day. That kind of stuff.
• Pocket knife.
••other:
Nope!

••••••••••••

[img]image.url.here..real.images.only..no.anime[/img]
{ general information }
••name:
••date of birth:

••orientation:

{ getting to know you }
••personality:

••dislikes:
{At least three}

{ other }
••theme song:
{Optional.}
••disorders:
••height:
••items packed in bag:
••other:
Last edited by Zombie Skittles on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
      currently under construction c:
Zombie Skittles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 am

center][img]http://your-hairstyles.com/img/arts/2010/Aug/03/293/teen_boy_hair_style.jpg][/img]
{ I'm not sure exactly what to put here }
••name: Matthew Ryan Raven

••date of birth: 7/1 [Exactly the middle of the year]

••orientation:
don't know what you mean. . .

{ getting to know you }
••personality: He's a friendly guy though he likes to stay quiet. He hides something but tries to hide it

••likes: Swimming, Reading [though not for long], and chocolate!
{At least three}
••dislikes: Coconut, Soccer, and snakes.
{At least three}

{ other }
••theme song:
{Optional.}
••body mods, distinct features He does have a scar on his right shoulder blade from when his mother cut him when he was 12
••disorders: ADHD
••height: 5'6
••items packed in bag: Clothes, books, the nessecary stuff, and a laptop.
••other:
[/center]
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -deleted and gone- » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:15 am

(( picadilly;, you are accepted. c:

Alright, Zombie. <3

Kenz, not accepted. I don't really have to say why. ))
-deleted and gone-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tech. » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 am

{ general information }
••name:
Vanilla Gackuto
••date of birth:
November, 8
••orientation:

Bisexual

{ getting to know you }
••personality:
Vanilla is not to strict when it comes to his moods. He is 17, meaning he can take care of himself, and does a great job of it. He has a tendancy of scaring people because they entered his home-which is an old, abandon school building. He has become good at freaking people out, setting traps, and other things such as that. He has developed an evil looking smirk on his face to scare people off. When he is not scaring people off or setting traps, his face is always calm. Most of the time, he cries due to the life he had and still has.
-The color Black-
-Guitar playing *Even though he longs for a guitar but doesnot have one* -
-Darkness-
-Being Alone-
-Sharp objects-
-Scaring the innocent-
I could go on and on, but I'll stop here. c;
••dislikes:
-Anything that has to do with America-
-He HATES pink-
-Bright objects such as phone lights-
-Loud noises-
-When people annoy him-
-Sheer cold weather-
-Unbelievable hot water-
Again, I could go on and on, but I'll stope here. c;

{ other }
••theme song:
This Is How You Remind Me-Nickleback
Camui has piercings lining his right ear, and a very small guadge on his left. He has no tattoo's because he sayes they ruin him.
••disorders:
None
••height:
5'11
••items packed in bag:
-two pairs of Jeans (Both ripped from wear)
-HIs MP3. (His parents didn't care enough to buy him an i-pod)
-His black makeup (though he never weares it)
-A picture of his brother
-A soda
••other:
-His history-
Vanilla was born on the 8th of November. His parents called him Vanilla due to the strage blonde hair he had for an asian child. Vanilla's voice was low and his mother wanted to sign him up for singing things and such at a young age. Vanilla did not agree to this, and kept his singing to his room and the shower. He had a beautiful voice, and did not wish to show it off to the world like his familt wanted of him. Vanilla grew up as a quoiet child and when he spoke, it was always important. Not much that he said was ever a joke or unserious. He was transferd schools many times in his life, and was just recently told that this time, if his parents were to relocate again, he'd be a foster and not be taken along for the ride. He decided to run away from home due to this, and Vanilla was left unattended for. He deicded to stay in an old school building that was abandon at the time. He roamed the halls and children or adults that ventured in, would get it with traps that Vanilla set. It was his new home, and he had to take care of it. He didn't want the school to open back up, so he got the reputation as the Vanilla ghost, since he had written his name on the wall of the school in every classroom. People who saw him, believed he was a ghost due to the obvious fact that he was most likely the only blonde Asian, and his hair glowed in the moonlight. That is where he has stayed, and is currently. He gets money by playing the guitar his mother had bought him on the streets. He uses this money to buy food and other things from the school. He has become a good cook from the school kitchen still operating.

-Why he's blonde-
His mother was aisan, with black hair, and his father was American with blonde hair. He inhearited his blond hair from his father, and gets picked on quite alot for it.
Tech.
Hello, I'm tech.

Feel free to send me any trades involving
list pets.

I also enjoy roleplaying, so feel free to send
an invite for any 1x1 roleplays as well.

Lastly, I've been gone for quite some time,
and I'm looking for trades with normal pets,
Christmas and advent pets, and general
wishlist.
Tech.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -deleted and gone- » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:00 pm

(( Accepted, Reita. c: I'll add you and piccadilly; right now.
I'll make my character as soon as possible. <3 ))
-deleted and gone-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby average » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Niu-the-Cat wrote:
(( Accepted, Reita. c: I'll add you and piccadilly; right now.
I'll make my character as soon as possible. <3 ))

Awesome, thanks. Can't wait to RP with you again~~ <3
average

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me