The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Postby Fizzlebee » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Receiving Bree's commands with a nod, Kaylee made her way to the extremities of the assassins. Getting weird looks from the older assassins, she shrugged it off and kept moving. "All right, listen up!" she said as heads turned towards her. "We're going to move now. Stick with me, and don't do anything too noisy. People in the back, make sure we aren't being followed." Her first mission had ended... well, as this. Still, it could get a whole lot worse. The last thing she wanted was Bree to find out she had lead an entire squad into an enemy. Kaylee started to walk down the tunnel, taking the left side. Her boots made a soft echo through the cement walls.
Image Image Image
Image Image
Fizzlebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:39 pm

((I'm gonna go ahead and jump to where everyone else is because stefkat and whoever plays Trustin arent responding. Where is everyone else?))
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:51 pm

SatiraAssassin wrote:
((I'm gonna go ahead and jump to where everyone else is because stefkat and whoever plays Trustin arent responding. Where is everyone else?))

[[You were on the plane right? assume it has landed, and your receiving the clear messages as to where people are. Your on an Island, which is where the airport is, though watch for Malacia's men, they will have a serpent somewhere on them. The rest of the team will be arriving y boat..some though flit..which..you will understand here when Verdana posts again XD she can explain it better then I.

Well that will work for people on plane XD. As for those on the mission at hand, everyone but..well 5 people are in the sewers heading for a boat to get to the airport. Kuar and Bree are helping Booker a Malberry and...I cant remember the last XD]]
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Putting her sniper rifle safely back in her back, as well as the ammo, she zipped up her backpack and stood up, quickly exiting the plane. Ah, land felt good to touch again; she hadn't flown in a very long time, and honestly it made her nervous. She pulled the arm of her sweatshirt to cover her hidden blade, looking as innocent and inconspicuous as she walked over to get some coffee. She sat in the lobby, waiting for the rest of her team. She had no clue what Malacia's men looked like, but she remembered something mentioned about a serpent. Amethyst's eyes narrowed for a brief moment. A serpent, huh? It could be anywhere from a tattoo, to an emblem on a shirt or coat, to an actual snake wrapped around one of their necks. She sat with her back to an empty section of the lobby, watching the people pass with cautious blue eyes as she sipped her coffee.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paula polestar » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:21 pm

{Well, it seems you've all be putting yourselves to work.}
{And, Verdana, Magdalene is not with Booker and Malberry. She is being excorted to the sewers with one of Erica's characters, if I remember correctly.}

Hesitantly, Booker handed the detonater into Malberry's grasp. After all the anticipation over bringing Cafe Venetia to the ground, it was really a bit dissapointing to the vampire to not be executing such a task. Malberry would do a good job, he told himself. He had his feathers; he had achieved his status for a reason. The vampire's irises eyes flashed with an emotion resembling surprise, though, as Malberry unsheathed a knife. "It'll take at least another hour for me to heal, you know. I can do without blood. I'll be fine, really." Even as Booker said these words, he could hear the beat of his fellow assassin's heart. Sure, the vampire could fuction without blood for a time, but it would be hard, especially with his blood loss from the explosive. He would have to feed sometime, so why not now?

He blinked healf-heartedly as Malberry changed the subject once again, his eyes still on the knife. "Oh, i'll be sure to-" Booker's words were cut short as the ever stealthy Bree appeared. Really, the girl's timing was uncanny. She always knew just when to pop up for the best result. It almost made him want to laugh, but now was not a time for such pleasentries.

The vampire's eyes glazed over in disinterest as Bree rambled on. The girl didn't seem to be very interested him, and for the most part she was only adressing Malberry. He snapped right out of it when she mentioned the knife, though. Booker had almost forgotten about it. Its leather hilt dripped with blood, causing his fangs to unsheath themselves. Before having a chance to graciously accept it from his fellow assassin, though, another figure appeared in the alleyway's moulth.

This one, although obviously an assassin of some kind, was not a person that Booker could place a name to. With platinum hair and pale skin, the man was obviously one to stand out from in crowd. Despite that, there were no memories of this man whatsoever in the vampire's mind. Bree seemed to know him, though, and the assassin obviously had some recollection of him. That memory, to Booker dismay, seemed to be of his injury. Was this the man that had shot him? Oh, how Booker wanted to give him a piece of his mind. Alas, this was not the time or the place to be doing so. They had a job that needed finishing, and they needed to work fast.
paula polestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Erica~ » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:32 pm

(yes but it might be good if they get picked up as Erica has quite the hole in her side and won't be going through the sewers)
~Erica~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:01 am

~Erica~ wrote:(yes but it might be good if they get picked up as Erica has quite the hole in her side and won't be going through the sewers)

[[Have members who don't plan on going though the sewers meet in the allyway where Kuar and Bree are currently at XD. We can get them out faster that way, though probably cause characters to pass out XD *pats Kuar and Bree* Flitting is hard.....especially with what...4 people who need it XD]]
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derelict Draught » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:54 am

The fool had revealed himself. Playing hide and seek within the building. The Templar merely watches the man scramble in his panicked defense. He had already lost. The Wren HQ was no more than a pile of rubble. Shaygrin and Ty and any other assassins within would be trapped, their oxygen burning away faster than they could breathe it. Few would survive. Only those closest to Shaygrin would manage to escape the grave. The message was delivered though, his job was done. He lingered solely to learn of this vigilante.

More cards pass through the windows as the cowardly hero dashes about the floors. Gentle movements allow the cards placement on the Templar's armor. The magics radiate from the cards as they near fruition. The mist striking first and enveloping the armored figure, thrusting him through space and into the midst of a busy street. The apparition regarded the civilians that surrounded him without a noise. Blood stained the cards embedded in the outer layer of his armor. Each bore only the smallest scratch from where the dagger had cut them. The blood within the weapon had been administered in minute levels and the cursed liquid had corrupted the energies within the cards.

Sheathing the weapon once more, the Templar turns his back on the world that gawked at him even now and begins the long journey home. In time he would be needed once more, his knowledge of Shaygrin and her colleagues guaranteed that but Malicia's payment would be waiting. He would hate for his meal to get lonely.

===
Explanation of the dagger transmitter

The electrical impulse created by the button in the hilt of the blade causes the tip to vibrate at high speeds. The vibration creates a vibration in the air at a very short wavelength. Each wave is connected with the previous wavelength. Through this the weapon can override the receivers on explosives by appearing like the wavelength of the detonator.(Yes, this would also effect any other wireless devices such as the comms in the area. It'd come across as loud white noise) In the parlor, the device activated the receivers in the vests and traveled into the Wren base where the halls allowed it to build in strength until the wavelength was maintained when transfered through the lined walls. At such a high density there is enough energy carried by the wave to set off the explosives without receivers as well.

Tis stretched physics with controlled inaccuracies but it works.
===

Malberry keeps his wrist extended to Booker even as Bree scolds him for stupidity. The presence of the winged semi man thing on the other hand he found quite disruptive. They were ducked in an alley, about to blow up a building to escape and yet another wing nut, quite literally, had just joined the party. His acquaintance and knowledge were even less consoling. Still, questions could be asked later for now he needed to get Booker and the others moving. Each second they wasted bickering was another life lost.

Adjusting the angle of his body to face the others, he keeps the blood flowing. "Joel headed back into the alleys at your first call. Once Booker is septic safe, he needs to take the sewers with the others. You should too." His eyes dart amongst the assembled and the reflection of the street captured by a store window. "We don't have much longer until the police move on the cafe. Once they do, the building stands safe. Fluffy," A sharp jab of his finger marks Kuar. "Should make use of the tumors on his back to figure out where the other wounded are and try to get them out."

So many thoughts to deal with and so little time. Shifting his weight forward, he thrusts his hand, hilt and all, closer to Booker's face. "Drink or you will die of infection. Those are your choices. I don't have time to dally about. Once I press the button, I will lure to police away." His free hand smacks Bree's knee before she can speak. "The only way this will really work is for the police to have someone to chase. They know I'm in the area and they want me more. So as nice as it would be to flit or whatever it is to safety thats not an option here."

Eyes darting back to the reflection in the glass, he begins his mental countdown. A slight grin cracks his dry lips. He should have died with the rest of his squad. He should have died in the crash, the fight, so many times yet he had lived where they died. Now it was his turn to die for his squad, right? Maybe it was survivor's guilt, maybe the blood loss, maybe he was even right. All were possible. None helped. He just needed to get started. Soon. The more time he had ahead of the police, the more time he had to make it to the docks. The greater the chance that he would survive certain death again. Tick. Tock. Everything had to be down to the millisecond.
"Vägen till krig stenläggs med de frusita själarna av det modiga."

سلام شما Nämä لا معنى لها.
Derelict Draught

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Erica~ » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:07 am

(sorry minorly god modish with magma hope that's okay)

Erica, none to gently picked the girl up and set her in the man hole.
"Go down I'll have to find another way, meet up with the team. Good luck." She gave Magma a small smile and slid the cover back over the man hole glancing quickly down the street. She hissed in pain as he side twinged and clutched at it. Erica tore a strip of cloth off her shirt and pressed it to her side. It soaked with blood soon as she continued to head back to the cafe. She heard the voices of Bree, Booker, and Malberry over her com.
She stumbled once and shook the dizziness from her head as she ran. Now was not the time to pass out from blood loss, though she was getting close. She found where they were in the ally and stopped at the entrance breathing quicker than normal even for her.
"Sorry I'm late but I heard something about getting the sounded out and I'm pretty sure I qualify for that."
She gestured to her side.

(fail much. I very little muse for this. sorry)
~Erica~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .skycat. » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:38 am

SatiraAssassin wrote:

((Sorry, I was waiting for Nuctornia to respond...))

stefkat wrote:
*Legial 'Violet' Lylis*
At the mention of ammo, Violet sighed slightly. She looked out one of the plane's many, small windows, before turning back at Amethyst. Without taking her eyes off her companions, Violet took out her weapons. The dark blue switchblade from her pocket, three long, needles from a band around her arm, a beretta 9mm from her belt and a round or two of bullets.
Once they were all out one the seat, she smirked slightly, realizing how prepared she really was. "No, but a rifle would be useful." she replied. It wasn't that Violet didn't have one, it was in her bag, but Amethyst as well as Trustin seemed to be at a loss of one. Looking around, Violet started gathering up her weapons again. Looking at the flight attendant, she couldn't suppress a snicker. How boring their lives must be... she though to herself.

Legial 'Violet' Catryle
Once the plane landed, Violet noticed how quickly Amethyst got off the plane. She sighed quietly, realizing she hadn't gotten any sleep what-so-ever. Not even a wink. The vampire growled slightly, This day is only going to get better, she thought sarcastically. After getting her bag from the shelf above their heads, Violet slung the dark blue bag over her shoulder, pulled down the hood of her cloak and took a deep breath. Then, she stepped into the sunlight once more.

The girl hurried across the airport, following the faint scent of Amethyst and coffee. Even with her taste for blood, Violet's stomach growled. "Speaking of the day getting better...." she muttered to herself, knowing the thermos had only a few more sips in it. Looking around, she spotted a café and slipped inside. Violet dropped her bag onto one of the small tables and pulled out her thermos. After taking tiny, measured sips of the liquid, the girl looked into her bag. All the pieces of her sniper riffle were there, hidden under a black cloth.
Status: Another five months... oops... Oh well, what's time, right? .-.

"Under construction while I find inspiration"

DEATH☆~

.skycat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me