Frostpine Winter Camp (Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Frostpine Winter Camp (Accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:33 pm

Frostpine Winter Camp is more of a small village made up of alpine lodges, with one larger main one that serves as a reception, plus a cafeteria, small cinema space and a rec room.
Designed for young adults to have a chance to spend a couple of weeks away in winter, enjoying themselves, trying something new, and meeting new friends that they'll bond with during the stay, it's a home away from home.
Various optional activities are available daily, including ice skating in the new purpose-built ice rink, art classes, open mic nights, group hiking, and later in the week, a scavenger hunt.

This year, you are staying at Frostpine Winter Camp. Usually fully booked a year or two in advance, it's finally your turn to go. Whether it's to get a break from the college work, to try and find some like minded new friends or even just to get away from it all for a while, you are sure to end up going home refreshed and with new experiences.
As you arrive, you are greeted by the owner of the Camp, Arthur Flech, who gets you signed in, as well as giving you your assigned cabin key, and a map of the site - and informing you that meals are served between 7am-10am, 12pm-2pm and 5pm-7pm every day in the Cafeteria in the main lodge. Then, you are let go to explore freely and make your way to your cabin.
Who will you end up meeting? What will you end up doing? And are sparks perhaps going to fly between some of the visitors?
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Roles/Lodge Assignments

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:34 pm

You may have up to three characters. No need to reserve, just post your characters in the discussion thread!

Characters with completed forms will be assigned to a lodge - there'll be 3 characters to a lodge. Each lodge has a living space with a large couch, two armchairs, coffee table and TV, a mini-kitchen with a fridge, cupboards, microwave, kettle, sink and small cooker, and three bedrooms with their own bathrooms.
More will be added if the current ones get filled up.

Robin Lodge
- Faline 'Bambi' Taylor (baby blue)
-
-

Starling Lodge
- Flynn Johnston (Consulting_Angel)
- Ewan Norton (Spiritstar3)
-

Goldfinch Lodge
- Sabrina Navarro (senna_)
-
-

Sparrow Lodge
- Elliot Beaumont (Consulting_Angel)
- Felix Webb (TaffyYellow)
-

Redwing Lodge
- Melody Rivers (Spiritstar3)
-
-

Wren Lodge
- Julian Leigh (Consulting_Angel)
-
-
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Form and Rules

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:48 am

You may use this form, or your own one.

Code: Select all
[left][img] [/img][/left][b]Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Bio/History:[/b]

Rules
- As per usual, all of Tess' rules apply.
- No one- or two- liners, write about 5 or 6 sentences as a minimum for each character.
- Please use reasonable grammar, spelling and punctuation, so others can understand your posts.
- No romantic relations between your own characters.
- Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread.
- Try not to end up in 1x1 (more than six posts altogether), let others get a chance to catch up and reply as well.
- Character age range 19-24.
- If you have a question, then let me know!
- Keep OOC chat and character forms to the discussion thread.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Frostpine Winter Camp (Accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:33 pm

Flynn Johnston
Tagged: Open
Flynn had been wanting to attend Frostpine for a few years now. Every time, he'd always been a little too late to book the trip, and although he'd asked to be put on the waitlist, he'd not had any luck. But this year, he'd managed to get in in time. He was determined to make the most of the next couple of weeks, no matter what. After he'd got himself signed in at the main lodge, and assigned to the lodge that he'd be staying in, Flynn took all his luggage with him at once - a suitcase, a guitar and a skateboard under his arm. He had the map of the camp in his mouth, and the key to his lodge in the pocket of his denim jacket.

Once he reached his assigned lodge - Starling Lodge - Flynn fumbled with the key in his pocket and unlocked the door, pushing it open. He used his foot to pull the front door closed - not quite fully closed, but he doubted anyone would just burst in - and then took his luggage up to one of the bedrooms, whichever was the first one that he came to.
Once he was finished, he shoved the key to the lodge and the map into his pocket again, and then took his skateboard and went back outside. The terrain was not completely ideal to skateboard on, but he knew that there were a few places that were flat, and he'd certainly try. The door to the lodge properly closed and locked, Flynn set off to find somewhere to skateboard. In his excitement and rush, however, he almost collided with someone. Taking a step back quickly, he said, "Ah, sorry about that!"

Elliot Beaumont
Elliot didn't think too much about spending a lot of money so that he could guarantee himself a place at this camp. Sure, there was a new intake every two weeks during the winter, late fall and early spring, but he liked to be absolutely certain he had a place. In his opinion, if you really wanted to go, then you'd make sure you could by any means necessary. Forgetting, of course, that not everyone had the funds he did to do such a thing. It wasn't as if he intended to stay for the entire season the camp was open, just for one of the two week seasons.

Anyway, he'd heard plenty of good things about Frostpine and wanted to see for himself. He'd arrived earlier, and had already dropped his luggage off in one of the bedrooms of his assigned lodge. Earlier than most of the other campers, it seemed. So he was taking the time to check out the rest of the surroundings and the main lodge. A central meeting point for the campers, where most of the indoor activities and workshops would take place. It was far bigger than any of the lodges the campers were staying in, and they were already quite large. Elliot was quite impressed, it made him tempted to find out where to get one.

Wandering into the Cafeteria part of the main lodge, Elliot noticed that he was not the only one taking a look around. Approaching the other person, Elliot smiled brightly as he commented, "Checking out the facilities as well?"

Julian Leigh
Julian very much regretted agreeing to sign up for the camp. One of his siblings had attended last year, and had convinced him to attend this year. Why hadn't he decided to remain at home with his writing and drawing? Well - he knew why, because he never really put up a fight for anything, and that was why he was here now. 'Maybe you'll finally learn to be more confident!' was what he was told. Well, he couldn't leave now. He'd got himself signed in with the owner, and assigned to a cabin.

Honestly, he thought, as he walked to where the alpine cabins were that the visitors would be staying at, it was a very beautiful area. Cold, but fresh. Away from everywhere else - though a town was just a fifteen minute drive away if there were any emergency supplies needed - and it could be inspiring. He could perhaps see himself spending some time just drawing the landscape. He also knew that there was an indoor ice rink, so he tried to focus on the positive side of things. It would, after all, be what he made of it.

As he approached the lodges, he noticed that someone walking a little ahead of him had dropped a phone on the path. Julian, although terrified, picked it up and called somewhat timidly after the other person. "Excuse me? You dropped this..." and he held the phone out, practically leaning away as though scared the phone or the other person would bite him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaffyYellow » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:02 pm

Felix Webb

Tags: Flynn Johnston

Felix stepped out of his car, his not very packed suitcase in one of his hands. He had been sort of wanting to go here, mainly because it would give him another excuse to not call his parents. "Oh, sorry mom, but there was no internet there. Couldn't call. Sorry."
Felix looked at one of the lodges, wondering which one was his. He sort of remembered which building he was in. Some bird that started with "s." Probably. There was sure to be a receptionist somewhere to help him remember the lodge he was in.
Just as Felix was about to start walking into one of the lodges and explore, when suddenly someone was in front of him. The boy looked to be in a rush, and also had a skateboard in his arms. He looked cool, but also almost ran Felix over, so he was a little angry and the other man.
"Yeah, sure you are. Where're you going with that anyways?"
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:32 pm

Ewan Graham Norton- m- 22 y- homosexual; Flynn and Elliot (Elliot moreso)- Starling lodge- FC: Ben Whishaw- Mel x Taylor: Jodie, (him), Bella and Steven- fox red lab Pennie (his seizure alert dog)- Tags: open-> Elliot

The five foot eight male hummed a bit as he got to the camp. The curly haired golden brown haired one let gray eyes look about the place a moment. The mahogany skinned, nice nailed and lipped one then thought. He should probably get his stuff to his assigned lodge. He nodded to himself, grabbing his stuff and heading for the Starling lodge. He saw someone else's stuff there, so he knew someone else was sharing the lodge with him.

He just didn't see the person, so he shrugged to himself and went to check out the room or rooms. Once he was done, he put his stuff there to deal with later. He had his extra pair of glasses, wearing the blue ones that day. His clothes consisted mostly of blues and grays. He was wearing his tennis shoes, and had brought boots just in case. Once he was done there, he hummed and headed out, with Pennie.

He headed for the main lodge, seeing just how big it was, which made sense. Shaking his head, he headed for the cafeteria after looking at some of the rest of the lodge.

He blinked as he heard a voice, turning to the source of the sound and stopping short. Oh...the guy was attractive...and Ewan shook his head, then said "i...yeah."

Melody Rose Rivers- f- 21 y- pan; crush may be Sabrina- Redwing Lodge- FC: Molly Quinn- parents and adopted brother Rickie (8)- two family cats Ladybug and Riia, her cat Thorn, his cat Sina, barn cats, border collie Briar and GSD Snowfall, horses Dasher and Dancer and prancer and Rush- Tags

The creamy peachy fair skinned girl hummed a bit as she looked around the camp.The medium length lashed girl had driven here herself. She'd said good bye to her parents and brother before starting the drive. Now, pretty amber eyes took in the camp for a moment. She brushed at her hair, which reached her upper back and was wavy ended. The brownish haired girl then grabbed her stuff and headed to the lodges.

She found the one she was staying in, and began to set out her stuff. She'd of course brought her cutesy and pretty clothes, but also other ones. One could tell she favored reds and pink by seeing her clothes. She had a couple clothes in other colors as well, however.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ 001

Postby senna_ » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:18 pm

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxx20xxxxshe/herxxxxlocation: outside cabinsxxxxtags: julian
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Sabrina could hardly sit still on her way over to the winter camp she was to call home for the next few months. This moment felt surreal; for weeks in advance, she had already been visualizing the ideal way to make an entrance onto the prestigious property. It had disappointed her when she first found out that only she had been accepted, not one of her closest friends who had applied at the same time, but after some regrouping, she was able to come to her senses and comprehend how lucky she had been to receive an acceptance letter. The acceptance rate here was intimidatingly low, so low that it almost seemed like those applying needed to already know someone with connections to the camp to even have their name acknowledged. Having always been a big family person, pulling away from them had been difficult, and Sabrina could still feel the lingering tingles of homesickness tapping against her skin, but as her Uber driver turned the car into the grand circle driveway of the camp, an abundance of excitement fluttered through her.

She wasn't exactly sure how the day's layout was going to look like, and couldn't help but second-guess her outfit choice as the vehicle rolled to a stop. She had tossed on an oversized turtleneck which was tucked into a short black skirt. Lined tights had become her new obsession, and she was glad she had packed a few pairs, because she knew it would do her justice against the cold. Her puffer jacket had been shrugged off and placed on the seat beside her, but the second she opened the car door, it was in her hands and back onto her body. What she packed wasn't anything inappropriate for the temperature; she worried more about activities and how much moving would have to be done. Even though she had paired her outfit with a pair of long boots that clung to just below the knee, she had brought more comfortable footwear for physical activities. These were just to help put together a good first impression.

Sabrina shot the Uber driver a smile as the woman passed her her bags. "Thank you!" she practically chirped, taken aback by the kind offering. "You didn't have to do that." She exchanged another brief word or two with the driver, then stepped back and allowed the woman room to drive off. It was easy to find one of the main buildings, the one that she had been instructed to visit so to receive her keys and other lodging information. Sabrina was grateful the owner was already waiting for their arrival; the last thing she had wanted to do was hunt him down. She was given her key and a map, to which she accepted gratefully. Goldfinch Lodge. Cute. She nodded her head in approval with her lips pressed into a smile, as if her opinion had any say in the matter, then took off in the direction of the cabins.

Admittedly, it was a bit difficult to handle everything that was in her hands. Sabrina, never the one to take that extra second to plot things out, was currently juggling two handfuls of items, and she crinkled her nose in frustration as the key slipped from her palm and onto the ground. With a huff, she set her duffle bag down beside her suitcase and bent down to grab the key again, dusting off the bits of snow that had stuck to the metal. Just as she was collecting her belongings once more, she heard a voice call out. It was so quiet against the chilly breeze that momentarily, Sabrina was convinced she had imagined it. But sure enough, standing not too far away was a young man with pale skin and dark hair. He looked as startled as Sabrina felt. The moment she caught sight of the phone he was holding out, her eyes widened in surprise. "Oh!" Temporarily abandoning her bags, she awkwardly jogged over to him. "Ohmigosh, thanks love, I wouldn't have even noticed." A bashful grin presented itself as her cheeks sheepishly turned a light pink. "You just saved a girl a lot of stress - and money! I'm Sabrina, by the way. You've got really pretty eyes, has anyone ever told you that? Suiting for where we are!" She clamped her mouth shut the moment she realized she was rambling. "Sorry, what was your name?"
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

faline 001.

Postby baby blue » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:43 pm

─── [♢] ─── 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
─────────────────────────────
♢ bambi ♢ twenty ♢ heterosexual ♢ tags: elliot and ewan ♢
the cold winter air frosted the glass on the window in the lyft bambi rode in. she would have taken her own vehicle to camp if it weren't for the drive being almost fourteen hours. instead, she had flown to the nearest airport and still ended up with an hour long ride to the camp. regardless, she took the time to settle her nerves. while yes, she had technically chosen to come to frostpine of her own volition, she still had some nerves. she wasn't a big people person until she actually got to know somebody. going through the whole introduction phase was absolute hell on her during her first year of college, now she willingly put herself back in the situation knowing it had a good chance of inducing some anxiety.

as the car pulled up to the camp entrance, she wiped some of the frost off the inside of the window with her sleeve. she grimaced a bit at the wet sweater, but rolled it up so that it wasn't touching her skin. the camp looked just like the pictures online, at least the ones she saw a year prior when she applied for the chance to come here. she wanted to use the time to write and relax somewhere away from the stressors of college and her parents. somewhere away from any commitments or questions regarding her future in her parents company. just the thought sent a shiver through her.

exiting the vehicle, she gave a quiet thanks to the driver. it had been a comfortable, silent drive between the two with very brief introductions. she quickly made her way up the steps and into the main lodge, giving an awkward smile to who she assumed was either a manager or the owner of the lodge. she was given her keys and a map of the property, which she made quick work of finding her cabin, robin cabin that is.

she quickly settled herself into the cabin, making a quick note that it seemed nobody else had arrived to the cabin yet. if she was super lucky, she might not even have a roommate, which she logically knew was impossible. this was a highly sought after camp that had a waitlist. the likelihood of there being open beds was slim-to-none. rubbing a hand across her stomach as it rumbled, she grabbed her puffer jacket and made way back towards the main lodge. she could only assume there was some food stored somewhere there. she wrapped the puffer around her tightly. bambi had flown in from sunny florida and was quickly realizing how poorly dressed she was. she wore a tight-fitting cream sweater dress with a pair of tights and over-the-knee brown suede boots. it was a cute outfit, but not made for winter weather in the slightest. the puffer may be helping her upper body keep some warmth, but it seemed her legs would be suffering.

she made her way around the main lodge, poking her head in and out of doors until she found the cafeteria. she spied to boys inside, seemingly talking, and hesitated. she didn't expect to come across someone so soon, much less two guys. she was already terrible at talking to new people in general, but guys? she might as well dig herself a hole for when she dies of embarassment. inhaling deeply, she strode forward quickly before she talked herself out. "uh hi, i'm faline, well actually nobody really calls me that. my parents named me faline because they thought it was pretty and feminine and didn't realize the significance to the younger generation and well long story short i actually go by bambi and..." she trailed off. maybe that was too much information? she thought to herself. her cheeks grew warm with embarassment. "way to go bambi," she whispered to herself quietly.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:37 am

Flynn Johnston
Tagged: Felix
Flynn shrugged off the attitude from the other man - he didn't like to make enemies, but he also couldn't let himself care too much about what someone else thought of him. And he'd apologised, and it didn't seem either of them had been hurt or knocked down. It looked to him that the other young man could do with some time to chill out. Still, Flynn patted his skateboard and replied. "I'm looking for somewhere to skate. Figured maybe out the front of the main lodge was the most flat place to go. And there's a few fences that might be fun to jump over." He already had an idea in his head as to how his little skateboard session would go. Extremely well. Hopefully. More realistically, he'd probably eat dirt after trying to jump a fence on the skateboard and have to spend the rest of the day in the medical room, but that wasn't going to stop him from trying.

"You can join me if you want!" Flynn offered, and then decided to also introduce himself, adding, "My name's Flynn, by the way. In case you want to refer to me by name when you complain or grumble about me." he laughed lightly, only teasing with the end part.

Elliot Beaumont
Tagged: Ewan, Bambi
Even though the guy he'd spoken to didn't seem to be much of a talker, having only responded with one word, Elliot didn't let that stop him from continuing. "Apparently the food is meant to be quite good," he then glanced down at the dog that was next to the other young man. He didn't think pets were allowed... maybe some sort of alert dog? "Oh, cute dog - I'd better not get too close though. Mildly allergic." he commented. Dog hair and saliva made him itch a little and make his eyes water if he came into contact with it - not a serious reaction, but it was uncomfortable.

And then, someone else joined the two - a young woman that got right into introducing herself and perhaps explaining a little too much. But Elliot just beamed brightly at her and waved. He was going to make a comment about Faline and Bambi being names related to Disney, but he figured that she probably got that all the time, so he refrained. "Bambi it is, then! I'm Elliot - a fairly classic name I think, and since one of my brothers is named Montgomery, I think I got the better deal." he then glanced back towards the other boy, since he hadn't learned his name yet, "And what's your name?" Elliot asked.

Julian Leigh
Tagged: Sabrina
For Julian, the best case scenario would be that the young woman would take the phone back, utter a quick thank you and be on her way. What actually happened was probably one of the things he least hoped would happen - she chatted. It wasn't that she was being negative or accusing him of stealing it, that would be far worse, of course. She was being so, so nice, and he didn't know the first thing that he should say. He certainly did not have the confidence or words to compliment her back the way she did him - which had made him flush a bright pink - even though he very much wanted to. His name, however? Well, he knew his name. He could do that at least. And he reminded himself about what his sibling had said about being more confident.

"Y... you're welcome." he replied, his voice no louder than before. "My name's Julian... and they haven't... but thank you." Julian introduced himself, and thanked her for the compliment. People didn't normally comment about his eyes. The blush on his face hadn't faded even slightly. He rubbed the back of his neck, awkwardly, taking a slight step back. "I- I'm sorry, I'm not good with conversations."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaffyYellow » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:45 am

Felix Webb

Tags: Flynn Johnston

Felix's cheeks flushed with embarrassment from the other boy- Flynn's comment. First day here and he'd already come off as rude to the first guy he met. How lucky of him.
"I'm Felix," he said, his eyes to the ground. He remembered Flynn's offer, and considered it. He didn't really want to be carrying his suitcase around everywhere, but he also didn't want to just reject the boy's offer. That would be like, double rudeness. "I don't know how to skate, and I also need to unpack. But, if you don't mind someone just watching you jump over some fences, then my unpacking can wait." Maybe being a little friendly to Flynn would counteract Felix's rudeness. Make this day a little better, hopefully. And, if Flynn didn't mind some weird stranger hanging around him, Felix could find the front office and get his keys for his lodge. It was literally the perfect plan.
If Flynn wanted him around, then it would be the perfect plan.
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me