Frostpine Winter Camp (Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Frostpine Winter Camp (Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:56 am

Ewan Graham Norton- m- 22 y- homosexual; Flynn and Elliot (Elliot moreso)- Starling lodge- FC: Ben Whishaw- Mel x Taylor: Jodie, (him), Bella and Steven- fox red lab Pennie (his seizure alert dog)- Tags: Elliot and Bambi

The curly haired golden brown haired one hummed quietly a bit. He patted Pennie as she leaned on him, the dog not having a job to do right now. He wasn't having any seizures yet, fortunately. He sighed with relief over this fact, nodding at the other boy and saying "That's... good. I wouldn't want to eat any bad tasting food." He then smiled a bit, before shaking his head a couple times then. He said "Thank you; her name is Pennie, she's... a seizure alert dog." He then made a sound of worry, saying "O-Oh, I'm... I'm sorry." Not that the dog would lick him or anything, but Ewan didn't know how serious the allergy was so he got worried.

He looked over as a girl came in...and he sighed a bit but wasn't annoyed with her. He was just thinking of how boys usually liked girls. Not that he really knew any of the people here yet, but he wanted to get to know Elliot better. Shaking his head, he listened to them. "Bambi is a cool nickname," he commented, then got quiet again. He nodded as Elliot said some things, and now he knew a little more about him. "Oh, um...my name is Ewan, it means yew tree, or youth or well born. My siblings are Jodie, Bella and Steven."

Melody Rose Rivers- f- 21 y- pan; crush may be Sabrina- Redwing Lodge- FC: Molly Quinn- parents and adopted brother Rickie (8)- two family cats Ladybug and Riia, her cat Thorn, his cat Sina, barn cats, border collie Briar and GSD Snowfall, horses Dasher and Dancer and prancer and Rush- Tags

The creamy peachy fair skinned girl hummed a bit as she looked around the camp.The medium length lashed girl had driven here herself. She'd said good bye to her parents and brother before starting the drive. Now, pretty amber eyes took in the camp for a moment. She brushed at her hair, which reached her upper back and was wavy ended. The brownish haired girl then grabbed her stuff and headed to the lodges.

She found the one she was staying in, and began to set out her stuff. She'd of course brought her cutesy and pretty clothes, but also other ones. One could tell she favored reds and pink by seeing her clothes. She had a couple clothes in other colors as well, however.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

faline 002.

Postby baby blue » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:09 pm

─── [♢] ─── 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
─────────────────────────────
♢ bambi ♢ twenty ♢ heterosexual ♢ tags: elliot and ewan ♢
bambi's lip quirked up a bit at the corner. "i guess we're both on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to names," she said in a poor attempt at a joke. her eyes traveled to the other boy in the cafeteria. "oh, thank you!" she said rather brightly in response to his comment on her nickname. red tinged her cheeks slightly. she could tell she was beginning to overcompensate the friendliness that stemmed from her nerves of meeting new people. it was a new one for sure. usually she tended to embarrass herself in the opposite sense, where she didn't talk at all. she wasn't sure which was worse in this moment.

the other boy introduced himself as ewan. "wow, three siblings? are you the oldest?" she fought to keep herself in the conversation, though everything in her wanted to just grab a quick snack and scurry off back to her cabin. she glanced down at the dog at his side. her eyes softened. if there was one thing bambi loved more than her close friends and writing, it was probably dogs. not animals in general, just dogs. she wasn't big on cats, though that was more likely due to her allergy than anything else. she made the assumption that he was likely a service animal, but she wasn't one to pry.

tucked loose strands of hair behind her ear, she gave the two another half-smile before drifting off towards some food. she snagged a couple of pretzels from a bowl and nibbled on those, humming to herself. she hadn't eaten since she left the airport in her hometown and was beginning to feel some twinges of hunger, however, dinner likely wasn't for another couple of hours. she continued to peruse the snack table, though it seemed the pretzels would be enough for now. she glanced back at the boys again, but made the decision to head towards a window with the glimpse of movement she caught. it seemed other residents of the camp were arriving. just more people to embarrass myself in front of, no big deal, she thought quietly.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ 002

Postby senna_ » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:00 pm

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxx20xxxxshe/herxxxxlocation: outside cabinsxxxxtags: julian
    For a fluttering heartbeat of a moment, Sabrina wasn’t actually how this guy would respond — or, more appropriately, if he would respond. It seemed as if he had convinced himself that he had blended into the shadows as quickly as he had stepped out of them to hang her her device, for he wore genuine shock on his features when she acknowledged his actions. She glanced down at her phone. It looked to be in good shape, with the exception of the thin layer of dirt that scattered across the edges of her phone case. Given that her hands were still empty, she dug out the sleeve of her sweater so that the end of it poked out from under the sleeve of her jacker, and, clutching the fabric in her hand, gave the phone a good wipe. She blew on it for good measure, too. Just as she began to adjust her clothes back to their original form, the stranger found his voice.

The stumble in his words almost seemed natural, as if he was speaking through shivers crafted by the cold. That reason would go along with the colouring in his cheeks; his were just as flushed as her own, if not more prominent. “Julian?” she echoed, not because she didn’t hear him, but for him to confirm. Sabrina realized that people liked when their names were verbally acknowledged. It was almost a reassuring way that would lead to peace in knowing that they were known, especially when in an unfamiliar setting.

When she got the confirmation she was looking for, she gave a curt nod, which was accompanied by a friendly smile. Her teeth were going to get cold if she kept this up. She couldn’t help but scrunch up her nose in what could be taken to be slight displeasure as he continued speaking. “People are always too busy to take a moment and say something nice,” she voiced, a quiet tsk sound following up after she spoke. “That’s why I think it’ll be good here. Everything seems so chill, you know? No cars, no hollering… it’s like we’re in a whole other world.” Her eyes danced with laughter as they caught Julian’s once more. “Nice to meet you, Julian. Really. It’ll be nice to know at least one person around here.” She suppressed a giggle, mostly because he was quick to add in a soft mumble that caught her attention. She raised her arm slightly and flicked her wrist, as if waving off his apology. “Who is? Sometimes I think it would be so much easier if we just read scripts. Although I guess that would make things more predictable…” She frowned ever so slightly as her voice trailed off, her expression thoughtful until another question popped into her head. “Oh! Where are you housing? Have you gotten your information and stuff yet?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:51 pm

Flynn Johnston
Tagged: Felix
Maybe this guy wasn't as rude as he'd perceived, given he was blushing with embarrassment. Well, at least he hadn't made an enemy, and he didn't react badly to his offer or light teasing - that was usually a good sign. And, now he knew the other guy's name - Felix. Things were looking up, it seemed. Flynn grinned brightly, "You can just watch if you want - or I can try and teach you, it's a lot of fun! Though did you want to drop your suitcase off at your lodge first?" he replied, noticing that Felix still had his suitcase. He didn't think that he'd want to carry a heavy suitcase around, especially back to the main lodge and then back to the resident lodges. And, perhaps it was a little forward of an offer, offering to teach Felix to skateboard, given they'd just met, but since they'd be here for a while together, why not?

Elliot Beaumont
Tagged: Ewan, Bambi
He'd thought that Ewan's dog must be a service dog - Elliot nodded thoughtfully. "Figured she must be working - I didn't think that they would allow pets." he replied, and then waved off the apology. "It's not your fault, just something that happens." it was just something that he'd have to be careful with, and would be good information to be known, but he didn't want it to define him.

He laughed lightly as Bambi seemed to make a joke - he wasn't sure if he quite got it, but he wanted to be polite and keep a good impression. Besides, it seemed like Bambi was a little out of her depth and he wanted to try and give her some sort of lifeline. "It seems so! But I wouldn't say either of your names are bad at all - seems like it suits you."
He glanced at back at Ewan when he mentioned his siblings - to which Elliot added, "I've got three siblings too, nice!" though he was the second oldest - which he was quite glad about.

He noted that Bambi wandered off to find some snacks that the staff had left out while dinner was being prepared, and he hesitated, unsure whether to follow along. He wasn't particularly hungry, so Elliot didn't follow her - and he didn't want to make her feel pressured to still be part of the conversation.

Julian Leigh
Tagged: Sabrina
At least he hadn't embarrassed himself. Though he still felt like he'd rather a hole would swallow him up. Or maybe if he was a little shorter, not quite so awkward and lanky, then it would be easier to not stand out so. Baby giraffe was something he'd heard quite often, especially when he'd been younger. He almost froze up when the other woman, Sabrina, he reminded himself of her name, had repeated his name. Had he spoken too quietly? Before he could overthink that, he realised that she was just repeating for him to confirm - though he was still concerned his voice had been too quiet - so he nodded and replied, in confirmation, "Julian."

There seemed to be some displeasure from Sabrina as he spoke, notably when he'd said that he'd not been complimented on his eyes - or, really, anything. Maybe grades. Julian listened as Sabrina spoke, still very much uncertain about the conversation, but felt somewhat better when she'd waved off his apology and didn't seem bothered by his lack of conversation skills. And mentioning that the camp seemed like a whole other world, he had to agreed that it was different, a real change of pace from typical life. That didn't quite alleviate his awkwardness, however.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Sabrina." Julian replied, his voice a little stronger - not a lot, but more audible than he'd been before. "It's... definitely different here." he added, almost mentioning how he was hoping to gain some inspiration for his writing, or maybe even go ice skating, but kept quiet on that. Sabrina didn't seem like the type to make fun, but he was still quite fearful of that. He did almost wish that he did have a script. Predictable or not, at least he'd know exactly what to say and when to say it. Indeed, when she asked about the Lodge he was staying in, he nodded. That was something he could answer, something that was easy. "Oh - yeah, I'm in the Wren Lodge. Still need to find it." he gestured to his suitcase next to him. "How... about you?" he asked, though he figured it was obvious that Sabrina already knew where she was meant to be going.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:54 pm

Ewan Graham Norton- m- 22 y- homosexual; Flynn and Elliot (Elliot moreso)- Starling lodge- FC: Ben Whishaw- Mel x Taylor: Jodie, (him), Bella and Steven- fox red lab Pennie (his seizure alert dog)- Tags: Elliot and Bambi

The curly haired golden brown haired one smiled as he looked at the girl. He didn't get the joke, if it was meant to be one, and Elliot didn't seem to either. Still, he smiled at the girl, and nodded when she thanked him. "You're welcome," he said to her, then looked to Elliot. He then shook his head as he looked at her, saying "No...I'm the second oldest. Jodie is my older sister," he said, and looked at Elliot again. He nodded at the other boy, saying "Yeah...and I'm glad she is. Even though there's not really anything for her to do right now. Still, having a seizure can be scary...so having her tell me one is coming makes it easier." He smiled down at the dog and patted her.

He then nodded as the other told him it wasn't his fault, the allergy thing. He noted, also, how Bambi looked at the dog but didn't try and pet her. He silently thanked her for that, though watched as she gave a half smile. He'd smiled earlier, when Elliot said their names weren't bad, and suited them. He'd blushed and looked down...but that was over now. He also smiled as the other mentioned his siblings. "We just found one thing we have in common," he'd said. He now looked to Bambi, as she wandered off to the food.

He watched a moment, then looked to Elliot once more.

"do you want a snack, or...should we explore together a bit?"

Melody Rose Rivers- f- 21 y- pan; crush may be Sabrina- Redwing Lodge- FC: Molly Quinn- parents and adopted brother Rickie (8)- two family cats Ladybug and Riia, her cat Thorn, his cat Sina, barn cats, border collie Briar and GSD Snowfall, horses Dasher and Dancer and prancer and Rush- Tags: Sabrina and Julian

The brownish haired and ambery eyed girl hummed a bit as she finished. She turned her eyes to the door of the room, and stepped out again. She held her phone in one hand, and headed through the lodge. She went back to the front door, and put her hand to it. She hesitated a moment, then shook her head and opened the door. she stepped out and began to walk, soon coming upon two people that seemed to be talking. She tilted her head as she just watched the two of them. She didn't know if she should say something...she didn't want to interrupt.

Maybe the two didn't want to be bothered right now; they seemed deep in conversation. Not deep, deep, but they were talking a lot. Shaking her head, she softly sighed, maybe she was thinking too much. She heard them say something about a script, or rather the girl did. She then perked up as she heard them talking about the lodges. She made a small sound, and finally said "H...Hello, hi. If you two need to know where the lodges are, I was just over there." She then fell silent once more, again starting to worry, and maybe she shouldn't have said anything.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaffyYellow » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:50 pm

Felix Webb

Tags: Flynn Johnston

Felix felt so accomplished. Undid his bad karma, could maybe learn how to skate (he wasn't exactly sure if he wanted to just yet), and he could go and get his keys. Perfect!
"Oh, yeah. I should probably put this away first. Although, I do need to get my keys. So, we can walk to the main lodge, then I can go throw my suitcase in some room." Felix hesitated before his next sentence, "Unless you wanna walk with me? I don't think it'd be a long walk. And I don't want you to have to wait outside for me. But, you know, you don't have to if you don't wanna. That's fine."
Felix shuffled his feet while waiting for Flynn's answer. His mind was racing with thoughts of how silly he sounded, how Flynn would think he was weird, how stupid his offer was. Just the normal things.
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ 003

Postby senna_ » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:34 pm

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎
    xxxxx20xxxxshe/herxxxxlocation: outside cabinsxxxxtags: julian, melody
    Sabrina found herself nodding along to Julian's words as he spoke. He kept things short and sweet - which was probably for the best, because it really did not take much to get Sabrina off track. She allowed her gaze to wander, skimming upwards to catch a glimpse of the trees that bridged above them. Her eyes didn't linger long, though; the sun must have been feeling too self-conscious to let anyone take in a good view of it. It was quiet enough that she could hear the soft singing of birds off in the distance, something she rarely got to hear during her university days in the busy city of Vancouver. Constant honking from cars and pitchy sirens from emergency vehicles blocked out to opportunity for any foreign sound to travel in. There was a big difference between listening to that all day versus being accompanied by the whistling of birds. One was the audible version of overwhelmingness, the other was a live version of white noise.

"Wren Lodge," she echoed, voice somewhat distant as if she was genuinely attempting to figure out where it stood in her mental map. Truth be told, Sabrina didn't have a mental map of the lodges sketched out in her head. If the visuals didn't exist right in front of her, they were as good as nonexistent. She shrugged an overexaggerated shrug, her arms practically flinging down with the motion of her shoulders. "Couldn't tell you where that was. Whoops." She bit back a sheepish grin, but the girlish humour remained present on her face. "Cute name, though." Her eyes lit up when he returned the question, for her original travels had been wiped from her conscious memories the moment she stopped to talk to Julian, and only now did she remember what she had originally been doing. "Goldfinch," she returned, jutting out her lower lip momentarily as if to give a silent too bad. But it cleared quickly as another lightbulb went off in her head. "Ohmigod... The lodges are named after birds. That's too cute." A hand went to her heart for added dramatics, and she was just about to invite him on her journey when another voice cut in.

This one was more feminine, but almost equally as soft as Julain's. In fact, Sabrina actually believed that Julian spoke more clearly, but then again, the distance between the three of them made it difficult to make an unbiased judgment. An amused smile formed as the girl stumbled over her greeting. "Hello, hi!" she echoed in a teasing manner, speaking before she could form the realization that the girl could take that as mocking. Sabrina promptly shut her mouth. "You also have catching eyes!" Clearly, staying silent was a weak spot of hers. "It's like the elements are all joining up here. Maybe I should go get green contacts so I can be Earth." A snort of a laugh followed her own lame joke, and she could only hope at least one of them understood what she was referring to.

While Sabrina didn't necessarily get embarrassed quickly, she did feel a sense of relief when the young brunette woman offered to guide them to their desired destinations. "Ah, great timing!" She clasped her hands together, then glanced back at Julian. "Think we manifested her arrival?" She shot him a quick smile before turning her attention back onto the newcomer. "We're looking for Wren and Goldfinch."

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:20 pm

Flynn Johnston
Tagged: Felix
Flynn nodded along, though did wonder how Felix had managed to make his way to the resident lodges without seeing the main lodge first. Maybe he just wanted to see the rest of the area first. Or had managed to forget. It didn't matter. "Well I'm heading that way anyway, so may as well!" Flynn replied, "It's not that far, only a few minutes. You can see the back of it from here!" he pointed it out, and then started walking quickly, practically about to start bounding off. He turned around a few a steps, gesturing Felix to follow as he kept going, "Let's go!"

Elliot Beaumont
Tagged: Ewan, Bambi
"Why, yes indeed. I wonder if there's anything else we have in common." Elliot mused, with a smile. He vaguely wondered if there might be any family connections that they had, some relative that knew or worked with another relative. He presumed that anyone who was attending the camp must be from some sort of higher class family, surely? Though he certainly hadn't heard of either Ewan or Bambi before. Maybe different social circles.

When Ewan asked about what to do next, Elliot thought for a few moments before replying. "I'm not quite hungry yet, I think I can wait until dinner to eat - but you can grab something if you want. I still have the rest of this main lodge to explore, so we can certainly do that as well."

Julian Leigh
Tagged: Sabrina, Melody
He didn't mind - he hadn't expected to be directed to the lodge anyway. He figured that it couldn't be too difficult of a task, though, since according to the map, the resident lodges were fairly close to each other - though the specific lodges weren't labelled, just a tag on the keys he was given. As Sabrina mentioned the lodge that she'd been assigned to, he gave a short nod, before arriving at the same conclusion that Sabrina had - though she spoke out first, not that he necessarily would have mentioned it himself. They were indeed named after birds. "So they are." Julian confirmed, and wondered birds the other lodges were named after. It wasn't a particularly fascinating subject to him, but he wasn't opposed to the idea of birdwatching. It sounded like a nice, quiet hobby that didn't require social interaction.

He was going to suggest that they started to make their way to the lodges, as to not be standing in the cold for much longer, when another voice was heard. Julian turned to see another girl was approaching them, having spoken to greet them and inform where the lodges were. He raised a hand in greeting, letting Sabrina do all the talking.
He couldn't help but feel his cheeks go pink again, as she spoke about them being different elements. Julian wondered vaguely which one he'd be considered - air or water - but gently commented, "I hadn't considered that..."

Then, Julian nodded slightly in agreement for the help. Perhaps they did manifest it, though it wasn't something that he really believed in. "That would be appreciated... if you don't mind."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:08 am

Ewan Graham Norton- m- 22 y- homosexual; Flynn and Elliot (Elliot moreso)- Starling lodge- FC: Ben Whishaw- Mel x Taylor: Jodie, (him), Bella and Steven- fox red lab Pennie (his seizure alert dog)- Tags: Elliot

The curly haired golden brown haired one giggled, then blinked. He scolded himself silently, shaking his head at himself and letting out a tiny sigh. He then nodded and said "Maybe we could ask each other questions. To see if we have anything else in common." Of course, it was just a suggestion, and he wouldn't mind if the other didn't want to. They'd get to know each other more at some point anyway.

When the other said he wasn't hungry yet, Ewan nodded at him and smiled. "Oh, I can wait until dinner too, i...ate before I came here." He seemed embarrassed to admit that, even though it was nothing to worry about. He then smiled and nodded a second time. He said "Exploring it is...and we start with the rest of this lodge. We could probably explore the area outside too, but let's finish exploring the lodge first."

Melody Rose Rivers- f- 21 y- pan; crush may be Sabrina- Redwing Lodge- FC: Molly Quinn- parents and adopted brother Rickie (8)- two family cats Ladybug and Riia, her cat Thorn, his cat Sina, barn cats, border collie Briar and GSD Snowfall, horses Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Rush- Tags: Sabrina and Julian

The brownish haired and ambery eyed girl smiled as she looked at the two. She giggled a bit as the other girl complimented her eyes. She felt herself blushing a bit, nodding at her and saying " Thank you." She then tilted her head as the other mentioned elements. "Elements? Oh...because of our eyes?" she asked, just to make sure. She must be fire then, since her eyes were that amazing ambery color.

She studied the other two a moment, looking at their eyes just for a bit. She nodded, more to herself than anything, then smiled a beautiful and bright smile. She nodded as she looked at the two of them. This time not looking too closely, not studying them or their eyes. "I don't mind at all," she said sweetly, and looked around a moment. "Then...if you're both ready to go now, just follow me; the lodges are this way," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaffyYellow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:05 pm

Felix Webb

Tags: Flynn Johnston

Felix followed the dark-haired man all the way to the main lodge. He walked inside, and, wow, it looked fancy. Felix stood stupidly in the middle of the reception area place, mouth agape. He remembered that Flynn was just waiting for him so he could go do something, so Felix shook himself out of his trance. He would definitely come back here soon to just admire.
He walked up to a desk that had a wall of keys on hooks. He told the person sitting at the desk that his name was Felix Webb and he needed the keys to his lodge. The person nodded, giving him his keys with a smile while telling him to enjoy his stay at Frostpine.
Before Felix walked outside the main lodge, he noticed some maps near the door. He picked one up and scanned over it, looking for Sparrow Lodge. It wasn't too far from the main lodge, which he was thankful for. He really didn't want to drag Flynn all over the camp, especially when he could've already been doing some awesome tricks on his skateboard.
The two walked to Sparrow Lodge, where Felix dumped his suitcase on the floor of an unclaimed bedroom (one of the bedrooms already had stuff in it; Felix hoped he would get to meet his new roommate soon). After leaving the lodge, Felix folded up the map to fit in his pocket and turned to Flynn. "Alright, I'm ready. Let's go, skater-boy."
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me