ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - a college rp - open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - a college rp - open and accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:08 am

Rueben Brooker
22 | Male | CW/Journalism
Tagged: Skye, Eimhir/Open
He stopped for a moment, overhearing the two, and glanced, as though he was about to say something else, expression slightly softer for just a moment, before he shook his head and kept going.

He soon reached the creative writing class, without any other incident. The door of the classroom was propped open, so it was easy to access at least. Then, he set himself at one of the front row desks, and locked the brakes on his wheelchair. Rueben got his bag and took out his laptop and a notebook and pen, getting ready for the class to start.

Ezekiel Novak
21 | Male | Chemistry
Tagged: Vince
"Yeah, I was in the Chemistry labs overnight for an assignment." Ezekiel explained, somewhat sheepishly. He wasn't sure if he'd told Vince beforehand of that - likely not. "I hope Mela and Trixie didn't disturb you." he added. His cats could be quite attached to him, and he hadn't left them overnight on their own before, so they may have spent some of the night meowing or otherwise attempting to find company with the other human in the dorm. Speaking of them - the two found their way into the kitchen to purr and rub themselves against Ezekiel's legs again.

At the offer of some bacon, Ezekiel shook his head slightly. "No thank you - I'll get something later."

Atlas O'Hara
21 | Male | Performing Arts
Tagged: Kimi
He raised an eyebrow as she giggled, but didn't say anything about it. He nodded in agreement. "Aerobics it is - something high energy." Atlas said, and started with the warm up.
"So - Kimi, right? I don't think we've met many times." he commented. Of course, they had most performing arts classes together, but he didn't remember having many interactions with her specifically - certainly not outside of the classroom anyway. Then again, he tended to interact with everyone else, especially those that were more social.

"Oh - you live in one of those houses, right? With all the dorms in." Atlas asked, as he worked in a spin that was not typical for a warm up. He would have continued the conversation on, but the teacher entered shortly after, and the class was quickly put to work on a new, somewhat complicated routine, having expected the students to have warmed up already.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:42 pm

Singha Asnee Anant- m- 20 y- FC: Krist Perawat- Therapy and dog training, something to allow him to go into courthouses- red cat Dang, tan dog Khao- Homosexual; Atlas, Ezekiel a bit- SO open- dad x mom: 12 year old sister, ten year old twins- Tags: open

The pretty but also somewhat handsome one hummed quietly a bit. Great at his usual seat, with his few friends he had that were in his major. He told Khao to sit then stay, and the dog went under the table. He made a small sound...but the dog laid down quietly there.

He nodded, more to himself than anything, and looked up as the teachers came in. It was likely unusual to have two of them, but they did. He'd had two or three teachers at the vocational school he'd gone too, as well. For Animal Care, they'd had more than one teacher for that specifically.

Kimi Rose Laurence- f- 22 y- FC: Molly Quinn- Performing arts (song and dance, can act too)- white Shepherd mix Wuyu, silvery and white kitty Silky- Pan; Quinn, Michael- SO open- Ted x Yon (adoptive parents)- Tags: Atlas

The reddish blonde noticed when he raised an eyebrow, but she didn't say anything. There was no reason to, it was just a giggle. She was just showing her amusement or such, so no need to explain herself. She nodded as she said "Yes, my name is Kimi. You're Atlas, right? We've interacted enough for me to at least remember your name." She supposed they hadn't interacted enough for much else, though.

She shook her head a couple times, over this small fact but it didn't bother her. She wanted to ask if he had friends outside this.major. she didn't want to sound rude...didn't want him to think she was rude or weird. She just wanted to know if he had people he could introduce her to. Quickly, she said"Yeah, I live in the girls dorms...don't you live in the dorms?" She then fell silent as the teacher showed up then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:55 pm

Mac tried to calm his mind as he focused on his class. He didn't want to worry Skye but a late night call from their uncle's solicitor had him worried. There wasn't much that could be done at the moment but the older Macleod had some secrets that he kept well and played his hand close to the vest. where are you Uncle Connor what deals did you make with the devil this time? he thought to himself
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eimhir [3] & Lockie [2]

Postby Skyet » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:42 am

name: eimhir fraser
major: paleontology
tags:skye, open
Nodding, Eimhir rummaged around in her backpack and pulled out a pale pink sweater. It was embroidered with the logo of the Royal Ballet School in white thread. Eimhir paused, her eyes focused on the logo before something seemed to switch in her head and she smiled, handing the sweater to Skye. Returning to the endless depths of the bag, she finally pulled out an Abercrombie plain black top and tossed that too to Skye.
"Just dump them on my bed later." Eimhir smiled again before putting a few things such as books and a pencil case, back into the bag that had been pulled out in the search for the clothes, apart from a book with a picture of a dinosaur on it. It was an older book and quite thick. Various sticky notes stuck out at random intervals, with what appeared to be a few sheets of A4 too.

Skyet wrote:
name: lockie james
major: aerospace engineering
tags:constance, open
Lockie jumped slightly at the sound of Constance's voice and he looked up at her. He wasn't sure of her name, but he had seen her around. Smiling at her jest he leaned back in his chair again, putting his pen back down on his notebook. "Ha, I wish. Nah, I'm just trying to keep up with it. Hoping it'll help me get an internship with one of them. McLaren preferrably."
Lockie smiled and pointed to the cap sitting on the desk next to him, branded with the McLaren logo and bright orange. McLaren was his favorite race team, and Lockie had spent a summer in his teenage years working in the pit of the GT team. Largely he had been sweeping the floor and running errands, but he had gotten the opportunity to help fix the car a few times. "I'm doing aerospace engineering in reality. Always helpful when it comes to maths..." he nodded toward the maths textbook Constance had pulled out. It had been a subject he had always found easy, it just made sense in his head.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

faline 001.

Postby baby blue » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:56 pm

─── [♢] ─── 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
─────────────────────────────
♢ bambi ♢ nineteen ♢ heterosexual ♢ tags: reuben ♢
bambi yawned as light filtered through the blinds and into her dorm room. blinking sleepily, her eyes caught on the time. oh crap! racing out of bed, nearly tripping on her comforter in the process, bambi rushed to her closet. she was going to be late for her creative writing class and that is the one class she was determined to never miss. having been forced into a business major under the pressure of her parents, she had to take liberties in her gen ed classes to fulfill her passion for writing. if she had it her way, she would be part of a creative writing or even an english major, but it didn't appear to be in the cards for her.

slipping on some shorts, sneakers, and a cute blue top for the day, she snagged her thankfully prepacked bookbag and made way to the bathroom. "guess i'm foregoing makeup today," she muttered to herself. in the bathroom, she meticulously brushed her teeth and hair as she finished preparing for the day. she took one last look in the mirror, trying not to look too closely at the bags under her eyes. she had stayed up late last night, studying for her major classes. business wasn't something she was good at and definitely wasn't getting any better at despite the late night study sessions.

making her way towards class, bambi was thankful to make it with minutes to spare before the start of lecture. she sat at the front of the room, knowing if she sat in the back she may doze off with the lack of sleep. glancing to her left, she quirked a small smile at the boy sitting there. reuben was his name, though bambi hadn't gotten to know him well. she knew as much as his major and name, but with her lack of an extroverted personality, it was to be expected. pulling out her laptop, she sat back in her chair, watching the professor move towards the center of class to indicate its beginning.
Last edited by baby blue on Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:34 am

<> location: library <>
<> tags: lockie, open <>

constance did not know much about racing, but she assumed that mclaren was a racer or something to that effect. "ah big aspirations i see. now i feel like i am thinking too small with social work. but then again any other major would probably mean more maths classes, and that is something i just cannot do." she said and then pointed to the word "basic" on her maths book. "i mean i waited till third year to take the basics." she then opened the book and grabbed a loose leaf of paper that looked like it had been in fight from the amount of answers written, erased ,and then rewritten. she then looked back at the boy. "my name is constance by the way." she introduced herself. she was not usually so sociable with most strangers, but her major advisor advised her to be more friendly, since working with both children and adults required it. she also prefers the library and it is the only place she could see herself being friendly in public.

<> location: dorm -> classes <>
<> tags: ezekiel, open <>

vince nodded his head to ezekiel's explanation. as he was doing so, he put the bacon onto a plate for himself. "hardcore man, i don't think i could be committed like that to chemistry. but the ladies were lovely, i did give them a few pets. and just means more for me!" he smiled as the two cats walked in. he then washed he dishes that he used to cook. he then gulved down his pieces of bacon and cleaned that dish as well. "well good luck if you have any classes today, that no-sleep can get to ya." he said while grabbing his book bag. he then slipped on his sneakers and walked out the door. he kept a fast pace as he walked toward his classes.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:11 pm

Once Skye was back on her feet she limped slowly toward the humanities building trusting Takanni to guide her to the nearest bathroom so she could change into one of the shirts that Eimhir had loaned her. Skye was hoping that none of the other girls were in the bathroom because she was afraid of being made fun of if they saw her without a shirt because of the scars on her chest back and stomach from the accident.

Mac was worried about his sister after what she had been through. He focused on the class for now because he wanted to find somewhere to relax his muscles in his legs. He was sore from his nighttime run the night before
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eimhir [4] & Lockie [3]

Postby Skyet » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:05 am

name: eimhir fraser
major: paleontology
tags:open
Eimhir watched Skye walk away, before taking a deep breath and turning back toward the cafe. Her stomach growled with hunger as she entered, the enticing smell of warm baked goods and coffee pulling her in. She headed to the counter gazing at the different pastries available. Unconsciously she ran her tongue over her top lip as she made her decision, pointing toward a raspberry jam Danish pastry and asking the barista for her usual order of a latte with caramel syrup. As she waited, Eimhir pulled her phone out of the pocket on the side of her leggings and began scrolling absently. The cafe was its normal steady. A few students were dotted around working on their laptops with others gossiping in groups. A couple of other people were waiting for their orders beside Eimhir but she didn't give them much attention as she pulled out her Airpods and selected her playlist.

name: lockie james
major: aerospace engineering
tags:constance, open
"Lachlan, but everyone calls me Lockie. Think my gran was the last person to call me Lachlan..." Lockie mused. He hadn't known that his actual name wasn't Lockie until he was about five and a substitute teacher had called him that.

Noting the paper, which looked like it was barely clinging on, he moved slightly so he could get a better look at what had been written. Looking up at Constance he grinned, "I didn't realize social work required math. These are all right though from a glance at them." Lockie found talking to strangers easy, and was well aware he could easily make himself a nuisance to strangers and people he had just met.

Last bumped by Skyet on Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:05 am.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me