College Romance( remake )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance( remake )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:26 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- Videography- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl -she's sitting and eating now-

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- Acting/ theater and video game creation- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one hummed a small sound as he looked up at the other. He nearly giggled at this, nearly. Instead, he shook his head and said "If you say so." He then made a small sound as the other said he might not remember it...He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He watched the other male before him now. He tilted his head as he looked at the other guy. Zephyr had gotten this kind of look on his face he probably wouldn't even know about, like he was thinking.

Then, the other was speaking to Gemini again, so he shook his head. He focused on Zephyr, and what the other was saying to him. He also looked down at Lotus, with her pretty white fur. He patted the dog a couple times, then looked at Zephyr. He said "It may not be just me they don't trust. Some of those guys aren't straight...so they probably worry. That they guy would try and go off to me. Like I'd ever do that...I would never, I don't like cheaters. I'd slap the guy myself. If they don't want to be my friends, though, their loss." He then smiled a bit at the other. He blushed a bit when the other mentioned the plus one, though that wasn't necessarily romantic. Shaking his head, he said "I have two, theater slash acting and video game creation, design, whatever."

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- Dogs (training, care taking, whatnot)- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: Jonathan and Natasha

The redhead looked to her brother once more as this Chad guy was mentioned. Neither of them had answered her earlier. She'd asked if it was some guy that had been bothering the two. She now wondered who he even was, why he was bothering them if so. She shook her head, eating her fries and some special chicken fingers. She then drank the sweet tea. She finished what she could, and looked at them. She said "We could go back now...unless you two don't want to yet."

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- Mechanics-has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha, Jessa

The dirty blonde one nodded as he looked at the girl, then to his sister. He sighed and said "Chad is a jerk that was bothering us..." to Jessa. He didn't want to elaborate on it. If Natasha was okay telling Jessa, she could tell her. He didn't want to tell his sister and possibly upset Natasha. He then looked to Natasha, saying "I don't want to deal with him either....You brought your car, though, so we have to go back." He then nodded as he looked at his sister once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:40 pm

|| Natasha || 23 || Female || Tagged: Jonathan and Jessabel ||

Natasha crinkled her nose lightly at the mention of it and sighed softly. ”Yea just a guy that bothered us earlier….” she said and left it at that. When asked if they wanted to go back, she nodded her head. “Yea I have to go back anyway and go get my car. Hopefully he won’t be there when I get my car….” she said.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:27 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Cool character, but is Thomas meant to be nonbinary or male? If he's male, I don't think he'd use they them pronouns, so I'm just asking if they're me at to be male or nonbinary (or maybe genderfluid but there's no female pronouns there)

I'm assuming nonbinary since they have both male and agender pronouns. Agender characters only use they them, and I thought nonbinary was the same as agender but I was told it's actually not and nonbinary is a blanket term or something.

Sorry if I seem nitpicky or something...I just really want to know what gender Thomas is meant to be.

LATE REPLY. (kinda forgot about this site)
non-binary

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:08 pm

[XD hi. Nonbinary, cool. I think Thomas was accepted? But I'm not really sure, so ask Seeley]

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- Videography- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- Acting/ theater and video game creation- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one hummed a small sound as he looked up at the other. He nearly giggled at this, nearly. Instead, he shook his head and said "If you say so." He then made a small sound as the other said he might not remember it...He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He watched the other male before him now. He tilted his head as he looked at the other guy. Zephyr had gotten this kind of look on his face he probably wouldn't even know about, like he was thinking.

Then, the other was speaking to Gemini again, so he shook his head. He focused on Zephyr, and what the other was saying to him. He also looked down at Lotus, with her pretty white fur. He patted the dog a couple times, then looked at Zephyr. He said "It may not be just me they don't trust. Some of those guys aren't straight...so they probably worry. That they guy would try and go off to me. Like I'd ever do that...I would never, I don't like cheaters. I'd slap the guy myself. If they don't want to be my friends, though, their loss." He then smiled a bit at the other. He blushed a bit when the other mentioned the plus one, though that wasn't necessarily romantic. Shaking his head, he said "I have two, theater slash acting and video game creation, design, whatever."

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- Dogs (training, care taking, whatnot)- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: Jonathan and Natasha

The redhead felt like there was something she wasn't being told...She wasn't one to really bother others, though, if they didn't want to talk. One would notice she was usually quiet and to herself. She hummed then said "Okay." She glanced around a moment, then stood up. She said "I'm fine with going back."

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- Mechanics-has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha, Jessa

The dirty blonde one nodded as he looked at the girl, then to his sister. He said "Okay...then let's get back over there." He hoped they wouldn't run into the idjit again there...One could never be too careful, though, so he'd keep a good lookout. He got up and went to throw away trash. He then waited for the girls.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:16 am

|| Natasha || Female || 23 || Tagged: Jonathan and Jessabel ||

Natasha stood up and brushed herself off before taking out her phone to check the time. She saw that she had some messages that she would sort through later. The young woman glanced over at Jonathan and his sister before heading back to the car. She really hoped that the troublesome person would be gone by the time they got back.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:16 pm

The redhead hummed a small sound. She and the dog got up as well. She threw away the fry holder. She also threw away the drink cup. She and the dog headed back to the car. She looked to the other two. She smiled a bit, then shook her head. She got into the back seat.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush: Natasha- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- Mechanics-has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha, Jessa

The dirty blonde one looked between them. He threw away what he needed to. He waited for them to do so as well.She watched as they both did. He then turned towards the car. He headed back for it. He glanced to the two once there. He smiled, then opened the door for Natasha.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me