College Romance( remake )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance( remake )

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:46 pm

|| Natasha || Female || 23 || Tagged: Jonathan and Jessabel ||

She hopped out of the car and grabbed her food from the car. Natasha walked over to a spot and sat down at the table. The young woman set her food down and pulled her hair back into a ponytail before she ate. Natasha took a bite of her burger and licked her fingers as the sauce dripped onto her hand. After a few more bites, she took another sip of her shake and then nibbled on her fries.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:52 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl -she's sitting and eating now-

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one tilted his head as he looked up at the other male. He shook his head a couple times after that. He said "Why are you eating up in the tree?" Not that he could say it was weird or anything, but still. When the other said he'd take a nap, too, Gem made a small sound. "Take a nap, in a tree...isn't that dangerous?" he asked. "What if you roll over and fall out of the tree?" he then asked. Did trees even have wide enough branches for someone to lie down on?

He then giggled and said "What, am I not allowed under this tree? I'm here because it's a nice tree, and I figured I could eat here. It's quiet, and most people don't seem to really come over here. They tend to stick to the benches or the grass. With their friends of course," he added. He wasn't trying to say he had no friends...but he didn't have many. He'd never had many friends, maybe because girls didn't like him for some reason. The girls with boyfriends didn't like him, the straight guys didn't want to hang out with him.

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: Jonathan and Natasha

The redhead hummed as she took her fries and sweet tea. She smiled as she thanked her brother, getting out with the dog. She hummed as she walked over to the tables as well. She sat across from Natasha, and kept quiet for a bit. She then figured maybe she should talk to the other, get to know her. Jonathan seemed to like the young woman, after all. She hummed as she said "So...you're name is Natasha, and you're Jonathan's friend...Are you two in the same major?"

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha, Jessa

The dirty blonde one closed the door and waited for the two girls. He waited for them to close their doors, and locked up the car. He walked to the tables with them and the dog. He made a small sound as he sat down beside Natasha, as Jessa questioned her. He nodded as he said "Yeah, one of the car ones." He was pretty sure there was more than one automotive classes/major.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:16 pm

Sebastian Orson
22 | Male | Bisexual
Tagged: Open
He would have been completely focused on his task, a sandwich and an apple that he'd brought with him sitting half-forgotten on his bag - so that they wouldn't be on the grass - but as he noticed more students coming onto the quad, it was hard to be. He liked to have some awareness as to what was going on around him, especially if there were a lot of people around. Though he doubted he'd be approached, most seemed to know him well enough to not do so while he was using his laptop, as it could be safely assumed he was working.
Sebastian found a couple of different plays, but he wasn't quite drawn to them as he was to the murder mystery he'd found previously. Maybe he'd keep looking, for a back up option that he really clicked with. He purposely avoided anything that was cliché or what he considered basic and boring.

Zephyr Reid
21 | Male | Bisexual
Tagged: Gemini
"Why not? I have a great view of the Quad, and it's comfortable." Zephyr replied, with a laugh. He then raised an eyebrow, and finished up the flapjack he'd also bought to eat. Once he was done, he spoke again. "I've napped plenty of times before and haven't fallen out. Besides, I lean against the tree trunk." he explained. "I suppose I shouldn't do this, then," and Zephyr positioned himself so that his legs wrapped around the branch he was sat on, ankles crossed, and slid so he was hanging upside down, grinning brightly.

"And what about your friends?" Zephyr asked. He himself tended to flit between groups of people, and didn't have anyone particular set group that he stuck around with. He came and went as he pleased, and was in several group chats of the various friend groups, going to most of whatever events and parties he was invited to. "You're right that's it's a nice tree though."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:55 pm

|| Natasha || Female || 23 || Tagged: Jonathan and Jessabel ||

The young woman took a few more bites of her burger and swallowed her food before speaking. ”Yep. As a mechanic. I’ve been around cars ever since I was able to hold a wrench in my hand.” she said with a soft smile. She could remember her dad’s reaction to when she told him that she was going to school for working on cars. And he knew that it was her dream. He was thrilled with the idea and was happy for her. Though her mother was not so much thrilled by it. She wanted her daughter to become a doctor or something. But Natasha was firm on what she wanted and she wasn’t going to budge on it.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:35 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one shook his head as he looked up at the other. He pulled out a muffin and began to eat it. He hummed quietly and shook his head a couple more times. He then looked up and saw the other eating a flapjack. "There's always a first time for everything...It could happen one of these days," he warned the other male. He then gasped as the other hung upside down by his legs around the branch. "Please...don't," he said, feeling a little bit of anxiety then shaking his head.

He shook his head as the other mentioned his friends. "What friends...I barely have any friends," he said to Zephyr. He didn't mention why that was, that there were so many straight guys. That there were girls that would get jealous of him for no reason. There were some girls who had reason to be jealous, at the same time. Some of them had bi and pan boyfriends. That wasn't his fault, of course. He blinked and came back to attention, giggling and saying "A very nice tree."

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: Jonathan and Natasha

The redhead nodded as she looked at the other young woman. She smiled a bit and said "That's cool; Jonathan really likes cars. He likes working on them as well." He'd wanted to do video game stuff, but then apparently realized he didn't when actually at the vocational school. She shook her head a bit at the thought. "We both went to a vocational school. He went for video game design or something, but realized that's not what he wanted. I went for animal care and management, so my major here is dogs."

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha, Jessa

The dirty blonde one nodded along to what his sister said. "Yeah...I thought I wanted to make video games, and a friend and I were going to make one. That never happened, and I also realized. I don't want to make video games, I just want to play them. I realized I wanted to work with cars, so I came here. I'm glad we're in the same class," he said at the end. He gave a kind little smile, then ate a bit of his burger. He drank his shake and ate some fries after that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:19 am

|| Natasha || 23 || Female || Tagged: Jonathan and Jessabel ||

Finishing off her burger, Natasha took a sip of her shake before clearing her throat. ”Yea I love gaming but I couldn’t go to school for it. I like playing games not wanting to make them.” she said. She listened to them talk about how he loved cars and she softly smiled at it. “Yea? Me too.” she added. Natasha glanced around them and saw that they were really the only ones there. It was nice and quiet.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:11 am

Sebastian Orson
22 | Male | Bisexual
He would have been completely focused on his task, a sandwich and an apple that he'd brought with him sitting half-forgotten on his bag - so that they wouldn't be on the grass - but as he noticed more students coming onto the quad, it was hard to be. He liked to have some awareness as to what was going on around him, especially if there were a lot of people around. Though he doubted he'd be approached, most seemed to know him well enough to not do so while he was using his laptop, as it could be safely assumed he was working.
Sebastian found a couple of different plays, but he wasn't quite drawn to them as he was to the murder mystery he'd found previously. Maybe he'd keep looking, for a back up option that he really clicked with. He purposely avoided anything that was cliché or what he considered basic and boring.

Zephyr Reid
21 | Male | Bisexual
Zephyr hummed for a few moments, as though thinking this over. He was not convinced that it could happen, and even if there was a possibility, he was willing to take that risk. "Hm. Maybe - I guess that's just what I'll risk." he replied, and then pouted as Gem seemed to have some anxiety about Zephyr being upside down. "Very well. But I think you could loosen up a bit - take a risk, be spontaneous!" he said, and he pulled himself up, grabbing hold of the branch once it was back in reach of his hands. Then, he made his way back to the ground, shimmying down and jumping once he was close enough to the ground.

"Now I find that hard to believe. A sweet thing like you with hardly any friends?" Zephyr commented. Okay, maybe it was possible, and maybe it was because he had so many of his own friend groups, but still. Perhaps making friends just came much more easily to him. "Maybe you'll have to tag along with me the next time I go to a meetup."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:27 pm

The brown eyed dark haired one tilted his head as he looked up at the other. He then began to quietly hum himself. He made a small sound as the other said he'd risk it. He sighed and said "Fine...but if you get hurt, I told you so." He could have said he wouldn't help Zephyr if the other did actually hurt. That wasn't who he was, though, and he actually would help him. He shoved the thoughts away. He didn't want to think of the other getting hurt, now or ever. He shook his head when the other told him to loosen up. "I do take risks...but not like that," he said. He'd once tried to help an injured animal. He could have gotten hurt and it could have had a disease, so it was a good thing someone had come along to stop him.

Anyhow, he looked to the other and blinked twice. He then blushed and looked down quickly, though nodded to the other. "I, um...guys don't tend to want to be around me, unless they're...not straight. Then a lot of girls don't like me. Just because I happen to be attracted to guys, and a lot of them have boyfriends. They don't trust me... which is annoying," he said. He then nodded as the other offered to let him hang out with him. "That...could be nice, actually."

The redhead hummed and smiled as she looked at the other. "Yeah...I like playing them, but don't think I could ever do that as a major. I'm...smart, but it's like locked away, so I'd probably be no good at that. I do fine with things to do with animals. I also like to draw, but wasn't interested in an art major." She shook her head a couple times.

The dirty blonde one smiled and nodded as he looked at the young woman. "Yeah...I'm glad we met, and glad we're in the same class." He then looked around a moment. He too noticed no one was really out here but them. He finished his food and kept on with the shake. He needed to finish that, then they'd be able to head back to the campus.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:12 am

Sebastian Orson
22 | Male | Bisexual

Zephyr Reid
21 | Male | Bisexual
"If it ever happens, you may be the first to say 'I told you so' to me. Though I may not remember it, depending what happens." Maybe his overconfidence was something that would not bode well for him in the future, but for now, Zephyr was quite content with his usual tricks of sitting in a tree and then hanging upside down from it. But, he thought, if it really gave the nervous student anxiety whenever he did that around him, then he would refrain from doing so. For now.

Zephyr didn't seem to quite believe that Gem took risks at all, but perhaps, he thought, they had different ideas as to what would constitute a risk to each of them.
He was also rather confused by Gem's explanation as to why he didn't have many friends. "I don't see why they don't trust you. I don't take you for someone that's a player." Zephyr commented. Some students could be quite insecure... but he didn't concern himself with that mess. Still, he grinned as Gem seemed to be receptive to the idea of hanging out with him. "Excellent, I'm sure they won't mind you're my plus one."
Zephyr finally sat down, sitting on the grass, leaning against the tree trunk. "So. What do you study, again?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:33 am

|| Natasha || 23 || Female || Tagged: Jonathan and Jessabel ||

She finished off her meal and then tossed the trash away. She sat back down and let her hair down before responding back to Jonathan. ”Me too. It’s better than dealing with Chad that’s for sure..” she said and wrinkled her nose at the mention of the other guy’s name. Natasha glanced at the time and knew that eventually knew that they had to go back. She was glad that the only class she had on campus was the garage. The rest of her classes she took online at home. She knew that she had to go back and get her car from the school as well since she just couldn’t leave it there.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me