I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (OPEN)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:10 am

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." ~ Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Most people think they will get married, at some point in their lives; it isn't exactly uncommon, and pretty much everyone wants to find someone to love, right? Absolutely. However...most people also don't expect to be in an arranged marriage. Perhaps most of you didn't even expect this to happen, as they had never inferred that they were going to do this to you. But, alas, here you are, set to be wed to someone, be it someone you've been friends with since you were in diapers, your worst enemy, or even a complete stranger. Your parents have already arranged everything, and have most likely had it that way for quite some time, now. Whether you like it, or not, you really have no say in the matter, either. What's done is done, and you cannot seem to change their minds, at this point. So, what will happen? Will you and your fiance fall for another and go through with the marriage, or will you forge your own path in life, pursuing - and eventually marrying - someone else against your parents' wishes? Well, let's find out, shall we?

Original Roleplay was owned by Happy<3 so credit to them!
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (WIP)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:13 am

§ Couples §

§ Unrevealed Feelings §
These two are complete strangers. He takes her right from the start, but she's a bit more standoffish. However, it's not quite in the way one would expect. She's constantly overreacting when people say she likes him - vehemently denying it whilst her face goes red - seems to try to subtly show off, and tends to get jealous whenever another girl is around. He's persistent in trying to get her to admit that she has feelings for him - but will he succeed, or will he just end up pushing her away, in the process?
The Tenacious
Calix § 26 § ♂ § AchieveMark
The Tsundere
Hazel § 25 § ♀ § Belloblossom

§ Lap of Luxury §
He comes from a wealthy family, and plans on moving away from them in pursuit of his own business. However, they're insistant that he marries, first. She's from a dirt poor family that struggles to make ends meet. Hearing about his family's desire to get him engaged from a friend who works for his family, she poses as a wealthy family's daughter, and gets engaged to him, in hopes of helping her family out financially. But, as time goes on, will she really be able to keep up the facade? Will she be found out? And...will she really end up loving him?
The Wealthy
Oliver Quimbey § 24 § ♂ § YupItReallyIsMe
The Poor
Brooke § 21 § ♀ § Unravel the Dream

§ Water and Oil Don't Mix §
These two truly are like water and oil - a boy that loves breaking the rules and making mischief, and a girl who always abides by the rules, and was always a straight-A student. He plays with girls' hearts, easily wrapping them around his finger. When he learns that he is to be married, he's desperate to get out - especially when he learns that his fiancé is the goodie-two-shoes that he used to go to high school with - and they never got along. Will they truly be just as incompatible as water and oil, or will they work past their differences?
The Rebel
Denzel § 23 § ♂ § sunhorsestar
The Angel
Kaye Adams § 25 § ♀ § AchieveMark.

§ Practically Perfect Balance §
This pair tend to complement each other well, and have actually been best friends since middle school. Everyone always thought that they'd be an adorable couple, as he is quite introverted, doesn't speak much to those that he's not close to, and prefers to stay home, most of the time. She's a social butterfly, loves making new friends, and loves going on adventures. They just work well together, and tend to balance one another out. In spite of everyone's thoughts, however, they've never had romantic feelings for one another; yet, their parents arranged them to be married, nonetheless. Will they fall for one another, or will it be too awkward for the two friends?
The Introvert
Xavier § 23 § ♂ § HoneyNutCheerios
The Extrovert
Micah § 24 § ♀ § sunhorsestar

§ The Art of Loving §
She is very creative and innovative. She knows that some of her ways are more complicated than the logical way, but finds it more fun. He's much more serious than she is, and likes efficiency and solving things the most logical way possible. They both want different paths in life, too - she wants to travel the world, have many adventures, and sell artwork along the way. He, on the other hand, wants to stay rooted in one place, and intends to have a much more stable career. Will they balance each other's extremes out, or are they too different to even cooperate?
The Logical
Mateo § 24 § ♂ § B u c k l eB e r r y
The Creative
Dawn § 23 § ♀ § YupItReallyIsMe

§ Family Traditions §
She comes from a family that has a rather interesting tradition. If a child is born on a holiday, they are to find a spouse that is also born on a holiday, once the two are of age. Why they do this is a mystery to everyone else, but because of this, practically everyone views her as weird before they can even get to know her. He comes from a more modern situation, and while he views her family's tradition as certainly odd, he doesn't dislike her. In fact, he actually proposed the idea of marrying her, as he wanted to know that she would be in safe company, rather than ending up with a jerk. Will they get along well, or has he made a huge mistake?
The Modern
Aaron § 25 § ♂ § deco.
The Traditional
Maella § 22 § ♀ § Senna_

§ Throw Caution to the Wind §
She's uptight, serious, organized, and plans pretty much everything. She tends to think things through, and errs on the side of caution. He, on the other hand, is quite carefree, spontaneous, impulsive, and generally tends to just wing it. He doesn't think ahead, and it drives her insane. Likewise, her uptight, "killjoy" attitude makes him go insane. Will they get past their differences, or call it quits before it's really even begun?
The Carefree
Reserved § Age § ♂ § Harrington
The Uptight
Cosette § 23 § ♀ § B u c k l eB e r r y

As per a suggestion, I'm opening slots for singletons to join at the beach house! As of right now, I'll open up to slots for characters based upon interest! I will not update how many slots are left unless someone applies for a singleton. There is the potential for 10 singles all together. I'm going to leave these open ended for now but if you'd like one of these slots, please be very clear about the type of role your character would take on, such as "the flirt", "the business woman", ect ect.

Stephanie § 24 § ♀ § Girly Pop § Deco.
Emiliano § 26 § ♂ § Triple Threat § Senna_
Reserved § Age § Gender § Role § piri
Reserved § Age § Gender § Role § HoneyNutCheerios
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:38 am, edited 29 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (WIP)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:43 pm

§ Rules §
***Announcement: I have left this roleplay, and have given YupItsReallyMe permission to take it over! Until they remake the thread, I will edit rules/character slots accordingly for them! However, please listen to them (and any mods they may choose)!***

§ All of Tess' and CS' rules apply - these were created for a reason, so please go review them, if you have yet to do so!
§ Please write at least 3 sentences per post. Writer's block is understandable, on occasion, however.
§ No god-modding, mini modding, powerplaying, etc. Nobody likes it when someone's controlling other people's characters, nor when a character always has foresight! That said...
§ No perfect characters.
§ Character ages are between 20-28.
§ Romance and drama are obviously allowed, but please don't go overboard! I'd also prefer if..."things" didn't happen; but, if you must, please at least use fades to black/time skip. It is also preferred that you don't curse.
§ Speaking of romance...clearly, this is a romance roleplay; however, feel free to interact with characters outside of your couple! Make friends/enemies/etc., if you so please! :] Also, as hinted at in the plot, you don't have to stay within the couple. You may have your character(s) fall for other characters! Just make sure to discuss with everyone involved.
§ Be respectful to one another, no fighting, and please don't ignore anyone.
§ Character reservations will last 24 hours. If you need an extension, please message me. I'm happy to give you one!
§ You may have up to 2 characters; 1 boy, and 1 girl (this is subject to change, based on how many slots of each gender get filled). They may not be in the same couple.
§ Please post all forms and ooc on the Discussion Thread.
§ Please make your forms descriptive; I understand not being able to post an image, so please make sure you provide a detailed description of what the character looks like, if you don't plan on using an image!
§ Have fun! Our own lovely HoneyNutCheerios has volunteered to draw your character for the roleplay if you'd like! Please DM them for more details!
§ If you have ideas for characters, I am open to adding more. Just PM me with your suggestions, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (1 SPOT LEFT!)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:39 am

One way or another, you have landed yourself a one week trip to the beach! Whether your parents paid for it as a celebration of your soon-to-be marriage, you were attempting to escape the humdrum of mundane life, or you just felt like visiting the beach, you ended up packing your bags and making your way to the villa.

Bottom Floor

Room One:
Oliver
Name
Name
Room Two:
Kaye
Name
Name
Room Three:
Emiliano
Name
Name
Room Four:
Mateo
Calix
Name

Top Floor

Room Five:
Brooke
Mae
Name
Room Six:
Dawn
Cosette
Name
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (OPEN)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:10 am

Oliver Quimbey § 24 § ♂ § Room One

Oliver had shown up to the Villa before the sun had even graced the sky. He was antsy to get away from his parents pushing him to marry someone. To carry on the family business, which he didn't want. He wanted, more than anything, to start his own bar chain. He'd started the very first bar under his parent's nose. And now, to avoid any questions that may pop up about the money he'd spent, he took a vacation. Curled up on his bed, Oliver buried himself in his phone and waited for the others to arrive before he came out. Briefly, he glanced a girl who hesitated in the doorway before she moved on. The first of many, he was sure

Dawn § 23 § ♀ § Location: Room 6- Living Room Couch

Dawn was sure she'd be behind everyone else to arrive to the villa, only to find a single guy in the first room as she entered. She didn't recognize him, didn't say anything, just moved to the stairs and up to an empty room, and tossed her bag on the bed nearest the window overlooking the beach. This was the perfect place to paint. It was beautiful. Inspiration. She couldn't believe she'd beat so many people here. Silently, Dawn wondered if anyone else was already in the house, hiding away in their rooms. Once she'd unpacked her things briefly, she returned to the main room, plopping down on the couch and waiting for others to arrive. She idly scrolled through her phone in the meantime.
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:10 am

☀M a t e o☀
xx room 4, 24, the logical xx

Waking up quite early, Mateo groaned slightly before looking at his alarm clock that was blaring throughout his room. Annoyed he slammed his hand on the clock to shut it up and decided to get up sense he was now awake. Mateo stood up from his bed and went into his bathroom to take a shower before the long day ahead of him, his parents had told him about this beach vacation that he wasn't too excited about. But maybe a vacation would do him some good, sense he's been away at college trying to get his degree to be a detective. After showering Mateo packed his things and left his apartment in the small town he was living in. Once Mateo finally reached the villa after his long ride there, he entered the building noticing there were already a few people here. Sighing heavily "Here we go". Mateo walked further down, and headed to the rooms, heading down the hall he chose a room and a bed near the end of the room and started unpacking his stuff.

☀C o s e t t e☀
xx room 6, 23, the uptight

The young female adult had reached the villa a bit early, she was one of the first to arrive it seemed like. There was not much people in here, the place was beautiful though, she made her way to the rooms and chose room 6, picking the bed second to the window, sense it seemed like someone else had chosen the one she wanted. Cosette didn't really wanna be here, but her parents insisted, she hadn't talked to them for years. But she remembered the promise she made to her mother before she went on her own, so here she was. After she had unpacked her stuff, Cosette put on her bikini and sandals and headed to the beach for a little bit. Her phone in her hand as she scrolled through social media listening to music.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:13 am

Kaye Adams
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
twenty-five years | room two | female | the angel | location; room two | tagged; open

Kaye ran a hand through her hair as she walked into the villa. She had her suitcase in one hand, phone in her pocket and a slight annoyed spark in her eyes. Her parents forced her into this engagement, forced her to come to this villa and unfortunately that also meant that Denzell would be here. He wasn't bad looking, and Kaye figured he was probably nicer than he led on. The angel of her parents eye, Kaye was ready for a drink, a bath and a nap, not necessarily in that specific order. The twenty five year old made her way into room two, claiming a bed up against the wall, farthest from the door. She set her suitcase down near the foot of the bed, before sitting down on the mattress. Pulling her phone out of her pocket, she began scrolling through her socials, not wanting to face the other couples or him.

Calix Filo
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
twenty-six years | room four | male | tenacious | location; room four | tagged; mateo

Calix stepped up into the villa itself. It was beautiful in its architecture, but he shook his head. His grandmother's words coming to his mind. "don't let her get away, she's worth your time" He knew of course, that she was speaking of his engaged
fiancée Hazel. He sighed, running a hand through his short black hair. The young adult headed towards room four, and noticed one bed already had stuff by it with a lad unpacking as he set his own stuff near another bed. "Hey" He spoke, as he began unpacking his own stuff.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:37 am

Brooke Hanson
────────────────────────────────────────
21 years | The Poor | Location: Room Five | Tagging: Open

Brooke had arrived at the villa early after getting a ride from the friend who had started this whole mess, Emily. Her friend beeped once and waved before driving away. Emily hadn't thought Brooke would agree to her half-joking plan, but she had been all in once Brooke had agreed. She could get excited. She wouldn't get in trouble if they were caught. Brooke wouldn't rat her out. In the end, this was her doing.

Brooke stepped into the villa to search for a room. She carried her luggage upstairs and entered room five after noticing it was empty. Dropping her stuff to the side of a bed close to one of the windows, Brooke fell down onto the bed and curled up. Now that she was alone, she realized how sick she felt. Waves of shame crashed through her, and she ended up burrowing herself completely under the blankets.

She couldn't believe she was doing this. She was marrying someone because of their wealth, and she was deceiving them about her own wealth. Who did that? To make it worse, she was also deceiving her own parents who thought she was getting engaged out of love to a boyfriend they had never known about. She'd have to tell them eventually, but she hated the look of disappointment she knew would be on their faces.

How could she keep this up? Was it even possible? Wouldn't it become clear someday she wasn't being truthful? That she was a pretty awful person? Tears pricked the corners of her eyes, and she knew she had to get herself together or she would sabotage herself. She turned her thoughts to her siblings and cousins instead. She was doing this for them. She had to believe this would help her family in some way, even if only a little.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:30 am

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒
    the traditional . 22 . location; room 5 . mentions; aaron . tags; brooke
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Maella had been up at the crack of dawn. In fact, she had been up even earlier than that. What was sleep, again? Who on this living, breathing, lively Earth could have a well-rested sleep when they knew that in less than twenty-four hours, they were to be exposed to the world of soulmates and their betrothed. Those words sent a chill surging throughout her body, and she hugged the rounded sage green pillow on her bed close to her chest, watching the hairs on her arms stand to their full height. She had been dreading this moment ever since she first come to the realization that it was just that: real. Ever since she had reached the age of the talk, her parents – mother, specifically – had repeatedly made sure to remind her that in order to “keep the family happy,” she was supposed to keep a close eye on the birthdays of those she found herself interested in. And it had been made extremely clear that if she didn’t find someone of her choice by a certain age, they had a boy waiting for her. Yes, a boy. Yes, he was a holiday baby. And yes, Maella knew that he was so obsessed with her that he had refused to even glance elsewhere. Mae, on the other hand, was not at all a fan of him. He was obsessive, possessive, and a total snarky know-it-all. To top it off, he was less than clever, too. Maella refused to marry him.

Then she turned twenty-two, and realized she was in big trouble. Not only had she never had the opportunity to come out to her parents, fearful of their reactions, but that one relationship she had, had spiralled downward, and now she was without a partner. And if she was still in the same position by the end of the year, Danny Irquhart would be her husband-to-be. Maella had never been a big fan of relationships; she figured that had to do with her parent’s unhealthy one, leading to a fear of engaging in her own. The one her parents had been informed of was fake, to some degree; she had been called a he to them, but even without pronouns, it didn’t last longer than a month. Mae didn’t do commitment. She could barely even commit to herself.

Perhaps the reason she had been diligent with her deal with Aaron Alcan had been because she convinced herself it wasn’t real. He was a kind guy, with warm mocha eyes and an awkwardly sweet smile. How had that deal even come to be, again? She was pretty sure it had been a panicked moment on her end, a nervous vent to the man she had quite literally just met (very unlike her), and an offering on his end to be that placeholder to avoid Mister Incapable Irquhart. At least, she thought it was a placeholder situation. Truth be told, Maella had been so frantic about the call she had ended five seconds prior to their meet - the one involving a scolding from her mother, followed by a gleeful “I’ll call Danny!” – that she hadn’t even had the chance to fully process what had happened. She had his contact number now, and his social media. That was it. Apart from a brief swap of words, they hadn’t said much to one another.

And yes, she was a bit overjoyed by his photography skills. But that was another story.

Now, though, while she had mostly convinced herself things were okay, she came to the conclusion that things were indeed not fine. Nothing about this was fine. How could she enjoy a sunny vacation knowing there were arranged marriages placed at every inch around her? It sounded like a total nightmare.

Getting changed was just as horrendous. Maella had a tendency to worry about every last detail, and today was no different. Was a dress too flashy? Were shorts too casual? She finally decided to suck it up and wear the outfit she had picked out the night before: a light, flowy sundress whose base was off-white, decorated with gentle buttermilk-and-peach flowers. Short sleeves seemed appropriate; she suspected she wouldn’t need a cardigan. She debated on wearing accessories, eventually settling for a casual soft yellow knotted headband. In the reflection of her mirror on her vanity stand in her bedroom, she could see a white Uber car signalling to turn into her driveway. It was time. Knots double and triple tied in her stomach; her hand went to her belly. She felt like she was going to be sick. Down below, her mother was hollering at her to get going.

In a blur, Maella was shipped out to the villa. She itched for her kitten, to hug and keep close for comfort. Instead, she had forcefully settled for a photo of him on her phone and a squishy cat fidget toy to keep her nerves on the downlow.

It did not help very much.

Her legs seemingly forgot their purpose as she gathered her bags, once her ride had pulled up to the right destination. Maella was always a visual seeker, eager to capture the perfect moment with her camera, but right now, she couldn’t face it. She couldn’t think; she could barely do. Somehow, in a robotic-like way, the girl managed to pull herself together long enough to get her belongings into the house. By the time she arrived at her room, Mae couldn’t even remember what the front entrance looked like. Darn the hyper-focusing on her end. Leaning against the doorframe, Maella fished out her phone from her white fanny pack, staring at the black screen for so long, a whole day surely could have passed. Finally, she opened it, and tapped on the Discord icon.

Aaron’s name was the first to pop up. She hesitated, then scribbled out a message: ‘heyy wishing you safe travels :))’. After another moment or two, she hit send, paused, then wrote out another: ‘if we’re gonna have to do this out on a boat im acc gonna jump off :sob:’. She regretted it as soon as she sent it; what if he had forgotten that she disliked deep waters? What if he didn’t connect that ‘this’ meant the marriage? Was she coming across as rude, overly dreadful, to him? That could’ve been a slap to the face on his end. She started to type an apology message, then stopped and erased it. Enough, Mae. Keep it up and you’ll be the Danny in all this.

A big sigh rumbled out of her lips, and she practically threw her phone away before stumbling over to a bed. For the first time since she arrived, Maella noticed that there was another being in the room. Although, in her defense, the person had cocooned themselves right in the blanket on their bed.

“Hey,” Maella greeted somewhat awkwardly, for she was currently addressing a lump, rather than a visible face. “Sorry to interrupt. Can I snatch a bed here? Are you okay?” she added after a quick breath. It only seemed reasonable to ask, unless the girl was just genuinely tired.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:55 am

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀
    the triple threat . 26 . location; vacation house (main area) . mentions; tags . tags; stevie, phoenix
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Wasn’t it funny, that the original reason Emiliano Caldera was about to accept this vacation trip was not to find love, or to have an extravagant vacation, but to strut alongside his closest friend Stevie Fletcher, whom had made it clear she was about to flourish and, in PG terms, “dominate them all.” Yes, that was exactly what the duo did, and Em did not expect this time to be much different. He was beyond thrilled to see her again. The two had been plotting for a while to have a fun get-away trip, and this just seemed like the perfect opportunity. His aunt, who had gotten awfully comfy with an unnaturally wealthy man, had offered to pay for the trip for the two of them; Emiliano often joked she liked Stevie even more than herself. Or the money she was bathing in from this mystery man she was cozying up to. That didn’t matter, though. As much as Em loved his aunt, he was happy to have a nice break in a new environment.

And the drama he was about to soak in? Yes please. This was like reality tv, except instead of watching through a screen, he was about t experience it first-hand. It was thrilling. Oh, he could not wait to document it all. And what better way to do that than to have Stevie Fletcher broadcasting the latest updates alongside him? Incredible. Now, love for Emiliano himself… Well, to put it in easy terms, he wasn’t against the idea. But he wasn’t about to tear relationships apart for his own pleasure.

Well… No. Maybe. He’d have to see how intense things got.

This morning, Emiliano felt like he was glowing. A multi-step skincare routine had been much needed; he felt refreshed and ready to go. Deciding to go casual for his first impressions, Em grabbed a tortilla-brown button-up and paired it with a pair of baggy army-green shorts. He topped it off with a fine placing of sunglasses atop his chocolate waves, of which, he decided to neglect hair gel. Leaving his hair to do as it pleased against the weight of his glasses, Emiliano plucked a pair of shoes from his closet, then headed downstairs to scarf down a quick breakfast. The one thing about Em was that he never skipped breakfast; in his consistent argument, breakfast was the best meal of the day.

The house was quiet as he prepared to leave. Tía,” he called out, unsure of where she actually was at the current moment. With his luck, she wasn’t even home. Regardless, he carried on speaking, anyway: “I’m headed out!” A muffled shout in the distance returned his callings; she was in the shower. Swinging his bag over his shoulder, Emiliano exited, and headed to the bus station.

In a blur of hours, he had arrived at the villa. He already felt refreshed, stepping out and onto the steps of the vacation house. Taking in a deep breath, Emiliano absorbed the salty air, then clucked his tongue in an approving matter. Perfecto. His shoes made little noise as he stepped up to the grand doors, giving them a single pull. In his mind, echoes welcomed him in. Tilting his chin up in contentment, Emiliano pushed through the doors and made his entrance official.

From across the room, yellow, the colour of the healthiest dandelion in the field, caught his eye. Emiliano didn’t even have to look twice; he knew whose signature colour that was. And oh, was he relieved. Dropping his bags quite dramatically, he sauntered over to her. Stevie,” he breathed, lifting a hand. “Thank God you’re already here, I don’t think I could stand here by myself for more than a second. Yellow, as per usual. Bold choice. Good choice; if these bad boys don’t know who you are between your shirt and your mouth, they have a lot to lose.” He rolled his eyes lightly, planting himself beside her so that he could observe the crowd as it slowly stumbled in. “Scale of one to ten, how likely are these marriages to actually stay together?” He raised a brow over in Stevie’s direction. “We’ve got work to do.”

He was joking, of course. As much as he liked to talk, Em wasn’t going to purposely force apart anything without good reason. But it would be fun to watch. Watch… just like he found his eyes watching a particular someone as they walked through the door. Dark eyes, slim physique; they had mystery written all over them. Emiliano raised his arm and lightly hit Stevie in the upper arm before gesturing towards the newcomer. Raising both brows at her this time, he side-nodded, an offering for her to follow, then took off.

With a waver of confidence in his step, Emiliano approached the dark-haired figure, making direct eye contact as soon as they were close enough to chat without raising his voice. “Emiliano Caldera,” he introduced himself as, before nodding to the stranger’s bags. “Let me get those for you. Or if not that, then your number.” A flash of what could presumably be taken as horror snapped into his expression, and his jaw dropped slightly. “Ew, I don’t know why I just did that.”

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me