I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (OPEN)

Postby xstrawberryx » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:16 am

☀M a t e o☀
xx room 4, 24, the logical, tags; Calix, mentions; Dawn

As Mateo finished unpacking his things he saw another male come into the room, he started unpacking his things next to the bed Mateo had chosen. Mateo gave the other male a small nod in acknowledgement as he spoke to him "Hey". Mateo sat on the bed as he plugged in his phone, that seem to had already died in the long trip he took to get here. He could already hear more noises coming from the building, there must be more people arriving. He wondered were Dawn was the woman he was supposedly supposed to be engaged to. Although he wasn't interested in marrying her or in general,he wondered what she thought about this whole situation. He looked at his phone as it turned on, 20 percent Great Mateo stands up from his bed. "You here long?" he asked the male next to him, while he was here why not make some friends. This place seemed like a place he could enjoy for a little anyway.

☀C o s e t t e☀
xx room 6, 23, the uptight, tags; Dawn, mentions;

Cosette had passed out while she was enjoying her time on the beach. When she woke up she looked towards the villa noticing that there were more people then before. Looking at her phone she looks at the time to see how long she was asleep for, sighing deeply Cosette stands up grabbing her stuff making her way back inside. Cosette went back to the room she's going to stay in for the next week to change back into her clothes, then headed back down the stairs to the main area. She noticed another young woman relaxing on the couch and made her way to her. She sat down on the other side of the couch bringing her phone back out. Hi, I'm Cosette" she greeted herself to Dawn, not looking up from her phone.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:47 pm

Oliver Quimbey § 24 § ♂ § Room One

*Currently hanging out in room one*

Dawn § 23 § ♀ § Location: Living Room Couch

Dawn greeted people idly as they came in hit no one really seemed to pay her mind. It wasn't until the couch moved as someone settled on the other side of it that she looked up from the sketchpad she'd brought down with her. "Hey." She responded to the woman seated on the couch across from her. "I'm Dawn." She noted the woman didn't even look up from her phone but was unbothered by it. Instead, she flipped to a new page in her book and after looking at the woman for a long moment, asked "Do you mind if I sketch you?" Idly, she hoped she'd be able to sketch as many people in the house as possible but she doubted she'd get many. A lot of people didn't like to be sketched. If this girl was that way, she figured she could return to her previous sketch of her view of the ocean.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stevie 001

Postby deco. » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:44 pm

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓
tags: emiliano & phoenix ﹣mentions: none mood: amused
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

it was time. time for her to relax, time to not have to deal with - hopefully - any unnecessary annoyances. she was on vacation, hot girl summer was beginning. she was excited to be able to lounge around in a bathing suit all day or just hang out in the air conditioned villa. sure there would be a bunch of others staying there but she had a feeling she wouldn’t have to see any of them or at least not be forced into some sort of interaction with them. she had heard they were all coupled up anyway, well, except for her and her best friend emiliano caldera, who’s very own aunt offered to pay for the trip. the woman was too good to stevie, stevie promised she would make it up to his aunt but she just shook her head and simply said, “you can thank me by having a good time, mi hija.” of course the amount of money she found herself stumbling into didn’t hurt either. she too would need to invest in a rich boyfriend.

when it was time to leave, stevie was the least bit prepared. which was typical for her, stevie was somewhat of an organized mess. often abiding by her own rules or her own schedule and because of that way of life, she found herself packing an hour before she needed to leave the house. there were too many other pressing matters that packing kept on being pushed back further and further until she said “screw it. i’ll pack in the morning.” she knew what she wanted to bring, she had actually planned it all out days in advance the only problem was, was the fact she couldn’t be bothered to follow through on it. eventually a plethora of yellow and other accenting colours were shoved into her suitcase. essentials were put in side pockets and her ‘prized possessions’ aka her laptop and its accessories were put into a backpack. she didn’t know what entertainment there would be so her laptop was a must. stevie depended too much on netflix.

her outfit was fairly simple for today, a ripped pair of blue jean shorts, a yellow button up that she opted to leave open so she could show off the cropped yellow tank top that was paired underneath. yellow was her go-to colour, her friends had the saying, “if you see a girl in yellow, it’s probably stevie.” a fact that she couldn’t argue with. she just loved the colour. sure for some odd reason unwanted people took it as a sign to come up to her and make the comment of how she stands out among everyone else but she didn’t care. the fun of it all was to shut those people down anyhow.

“emiliano.” she replied to her friend’s greeting. she took a sip of the coffee that she had in her hand and let out a content sigh, “i’m glad i’m here too,” she started before raising her eyebrow “good choice? no. the only choice. some of these guys won’t know what hit em.” she said, sticking her tongue out at him. she took another sip of her coffee and readjusted herself to get a better look at the people who were around them. “right now? i’d say a good six out of ten.” she mused. not that stevie was looking to destroy anyone’s relationship but she had to admit, she loved drama. whether or not she was involved in it she just loved somehow being a part of it. the inner workings of gossip was a sight to behold. “we most certainly do.”

love was a tricky thing for her, she often felt that she didn’t feel the need to completely open up to someone, which sucked since she had met some really awesome people over the years but she found it hard to be able to date someone knowing little to nothing about them, dating apps never worked and well, anyone she met in person always seemed to want to rush things. her love life was something she didn’t like to talk about and she just guessed that she was just waiting for the perfect person to just appear. which was highly unlikely but a girly pop could dream.

her thoughts had shifted elsewhere when emiliano bumped her shoulder, “yo.” she said and looked up to see what - or in this case, who he was motioning towards. “oh. i say you go for it.” stevie nodded and gave him a thumbs up in her vote of confidence.

the brunette followed behind the male for some emotional support or at least whatever support she could give him and she was fully prepared to give him that support until the awful pickup line exited from his mouth. a prolonged snicker left her lips, “i’m sorry, em but… that was terrible.” she would probably hear about how embarrassing that was later and she would try her hardest to comfort him but in this moment, she wholly felt that he deserved to be laughed at.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l1lithu » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:02 pm

Maya Medvedeva
Tags: none yet | 26 | Location: Outside the beach house (Room: 6)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya shifted the backpack on her shoulders, eyeing the large villa sceptically, wondering if it was too late to change her mind and return home. Although she had agreed to take part in the week-long 'vacation' with these strangers, all she really looked forward to was sharing the stories of this holiday with her friends back at home. The sounds of chatting and giggling escaped from within the building, and she cringed as she remembered her sister's suggestion of finding herself a well-off lover or two at the villa. New fiends she would undoubtedly make, but her sister's delusions of "a romantic date or two" seemed crazy and unbelievable.
The building was impressive, a large improvement from her usual, cosy apartment. She wondered for a second if marrying rich would allow her to live such a glamorous life, before chasing the stray thought away.
Taking a deep breath, she made her way towards the door, stopping herself just short. A house this large definitely has a side door..
l1lithu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:37 am

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍 ! ! .

the CAREFREE! location; main foyer tags; everyone in the room mentions;

there’s no place christian would rather be than on vacation. the action, the parties, the babes - it was the perfect getaway from the daily 9-5 grind. however, as he stepped foot on the expansive waterfront property, his hopes came crashing down. this... was not what he was expecting. instead of a bunch of twenty-something year olds playing volleyball on the beach with an open bar, christian could only see what seemed to be... old people? is this where they came after retirement? after asking for information at a building nearby (and flirting with the receptionist), the only thought that crossed christian's mind was, "man, i hope this place isn't just filled with old geezers."

wait a minute - where was he staying again? as he checked his phone to look at his reservations, christian was enlightened with the knowledge that he would, in fact, be sharing a villa with, even from christian's perspective, wayyy too many people. here he was, expecting to have this whole place to himself, but, as the universe would have it, things aren't always so simple. still, christian decided to make the most of this situation. sharing a villa couldn't be too dissimilar to what frat life was like, right? as he made his way to the front door, christian didn't even think about knocking, instead theatrically opening the door by swinging it out in front of him. "don't worry everyone - your emcee is here," his arms outstretched, he made sure he was taking up as much space as possible. "nah, i'm kidding, i promise i'm not that full of myself," he dropped his arms, "you don't gotta look too long. you'll be seeing me around wether you like it or not," he dragged his gaze across everyone's faces nearby. dope. hopefully these guys were down to party just like he was. his apartment's no-noise policy had left him deprived of a good celebration with music so loud it shook the floor. the villa was relatively secluded (it was huge, it had to be,) so hopefully everyone else on the beach was far enough away so he wouldn't have to be confronted by the cops for being "too loud." (although, to christian, there is no such thing.)
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:37 pm

Kaye Adams
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
twenty-five years | room two | female | the angel | location; living room | tagged; open

The young adult sighed, knowing she couldn't keep herself hidden away and like she'd promised her parents, she would try and make friends here. Kaye ran a hand through her short hair as she tucked her phone into her pocket. With a sigh, she stood from the bed, turned around and digging through her suitcase before finding what she was looking for. A small baggie with a piercing inside. She had gotten her tongue pierced one day at the mall, and never told her parents. They thought piercings of any kind were horrible and marred the skin. Kaye felt differently but never spoke against her parents, since they loved her and wanted the best for her, even if it wasn't what she wanted. She took the piercing out of its protective bag and put it in her tongue, feeling a bit more like herself. She dug into another part of her bag and grabbed out her earrings, a pair of tiger heads under a ruby gem. Satisfied that she'd put the real Kaye out for the world to see, there was one final touch. She opened the main suitcase and grabbed a pair of black leggings and a long pink shirt with cuffed sleeves. She stepped into the bathroom and changed from the denim jeans and plain jane white top into the leggings and shirt. Smiling to herself for the first time all day, she left the room and made her way to the living room. She noticed a handful of people in the main room and felt her social anxiety flare up as she stood near a wall, watching everyone and not sure how to join in the conversation.

Calix Filo
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
twenty-six years | room four | male | tenacious | location; room four | tagged; mateo

Calix watched the man before you. He tilted his head as he listened to him. "Unfortunately, as long as everyone else here is I'm sure. What is your name?" He asked. His grandparents had pushed him to go on this trip to hopefully win over Hazel although, he knew that she liked him or at least, he was convinced of it. He just had to get her to see that he was worth the love he presented to her. He was rather upfront with his feelings, but he did have some form of love towards her, he just wasn't sure if she wanted it. The greek-american ran a hand through his short black hair before looking at the man sitting on his bed. Calix grabbed his phone and glanced over it real quick, checking its percentage 60% and sighed, figuring it should last the rest of the day at least. He charged it at night, after checking his socials.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:45 am

Brooke Hanson
────────────────────────────────────────
21 years | The Poor | Location: Room Five | Tagging: Open

Brooke had never been one for all these lies and complicated plans. Honestly, this whole thing was something Rose would have been more likely to do out of the two of them. It'd usually been Brooke chasing after Rose, going along with her crazy plans or trying to discourage her from said crazy plans. It'd never been Brooke coming up with or executing the crazy plans, and she knew she didn't like this change.

The blanket was starting to make Brooke feel uncomfortable. Each breath she took had become stuffy and warm, but she stayed curled up and focused on her breathing rather than her thoughts.
She had started to doze off when she heard a voice speak.

She lay still for a couple heartbeats, slightly confused and uncertain if they were talking to her. And then she remembered where she was, and, unless someone else had come in, the voice was talking to her. While she was curled up like a baby under the covers. Face heating up, she tossed the covers aside and looked up to see someone about her age with neat brown hair and pretty green eyes. This person looked very put together, and Brooke became hyper aware of her messy hair and very plain outfit composed of a t-shirt and long shorts.

"Um... Yeah, go ahead," Brooke replied, brushing strands of hair away from her face. Even though this girl had asked, she felt a little silly for answering. Brooke didn't own this room. She couldn't decide who claimed a bed here or not, and she wouldn't have even if she could. "And, yes, I'm fine. I guess I just... woke up too early." While what she said wasn't why she had curled herself under the covers, it wasn't a complete lie. She had woken up too early, and it made her feel worse, tied in with the fact she hadn't been sleeping well the past few nights. "Thank you."

"My name's Brooke," she added shortly after, and then she instantly wondered if she should have. It's not like this person had asked for her name. If she was going to be sharing a room with her though, it'd probably be nice if they knew each other's names.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:07 pm

☀M a t e o☀
xx room 4, 24, the logical xx tags; Calix, mentions;

Mateo shook his head It's nice to know we have the same feelings about this whole predicament" he spoke a little bit bitterly, he still hadn't had a chance to talk and see Dawn, but somehow he didn't quiet mind. The male he was talking to asked his name, Mateo cleared his throat quickly. "Ah yes, my bad. It's Mateo, yours?" Mateo shifted his attention towards his phone when he heard a ding, he looked at his phone to see a notification from his mother, asking if he had arrived safely and if so how did the villa look. Shaking his head once more, Mateo sighed deeply, good ol mom. After texting his mother, Mateo put his phone back to give his attention towards the same aged male.

☀C o s e t t e☀
xx room 6, 23, the uptight, tags; Dawn, mentions;

As Cosette continued to scroll through her phone, she nodded towards Dawn "Nice name, Dawn" Cosette said, rolling the female's name off her tongue. Finally looking up from her phone "It's pretty, i like it" she spoke mentioning her name once more. Cosette smiled at Dawn as she asked if it was alright to draw her, she fanned her face moving a string of hair off her eyes. "Me? am i that good to look at, i guess if that's what you need to do" Cossette chuckled "Just make sure you don't make me look funny" she teased.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneynutCheerios » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:23 am

Xavier
23/male/the introvert/ room 4/ Tagged:Mateo,and Calix

He slowly walked up to the two men slightly shaky and fidgeting with his hands. He stood behind them for a minute before saying anything to the men. "Uh-hello." He spoke with a broken tone not very direct with his words he really just wanted to get on good terms with anyone else there. He then went to unpack his belongings.
HoneynutCheerios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:52 am

Denzell Ryan | 23 | The Rebel | Tagging: Open | Location: Living Room

Denzell wanted to be anywhere that wasn’t there, but he was there now, and had been wandering around since he’d first arrived, and he had even completely forgotten to drop his stuff off in the room he would be staying in, in his excitement to explore this new place. He didn’t want to find himself in this situation, but his mother had insisted it was for his benefit that he find himself in a relationship, maybe it would help keep him grounded, she had told him. As if. Denzell almost laughed at that idea. He wasn’t opposed to finding himself in love one day, or even to getting married at some point, but he wasn’t about to change himself for anyone else's sake.

Yes, Denzell could admit that Kaye was an attractive woman, he could appreciate beauty when he saw it. That didn’t mean anything though. Beauty was only skin-deep, and he hadn’t put in much effort into getting to know her yet, through no fault of her own. It just left a bitter taste in his mouth that she was someone his mother hoped to marry him to in an attempt to get him under control. It was even more awkward when he realized upon having seen her for the first time since their engagement, that they had known each other briefly before, just in passing. Largely due to the fact that he’d run with a much different crowd, he still did. How his family thought this was a good match at the end of the day was beyond him.

Finally, Denzell stepped out into the main living area, sinking down on one of the couches. He hadn’t realized his back was sore from having been standing so long until he sat down. He slung his backpack off, everything he’d need for the week tucked neatly inside. Maybe that was what caused the ache. He didn’t know why he had agreed to this in the first place. Maybe it was the firmness in his mother's expression, or the encouraging smile from his sister, who he certainly didn’t want to disappoint after all the good she’d done for him, but it didn’t matter. He was stuck now. It was far too late for him to turn back, so he would just have to bear it for a while.

Micah Tariah | 24 | The Extrovert | Tagging: Open | Location: Room

Micah had arrived some time ago and gone straight to the room she had been assigned to, eager to set her stuff down and settle down, maybe explore once she had recovered her energy. It was sheer curiosity that had led her out here, she was neither for nor against her own engagement, even if she was already friends with the man she was supposed to marry, friends since they were fairly young too, which made it…a little awkward. She tried not to hold on to that too much. She knew that would only lead to an uncomfortable energy around them, and if they had to go through with this, that was the last thing she wanted.

Micah set her bag down on an empty bed and sat for a few minutes. She hadn’t asked her…partner's thoughts. No. Calling him her partner was weird. That didn’t feel quite right. She would go with it and wouldn’t complain, certainly, but that didn’t mean any of this felt natural. Micah brushed dark hair out of her face, tying it back into a simple, low-hanging ponytail. She had no idea what to expect of the next few days to come, but that seemed to be how life worked in general for her these days. It was just surprise after surprise.

She smiled to herself though. Always look on the bright side, even in an unexpected and awkward situation. What else could she do? Besides, it wasn’t like she was 100% opposed to the setup as was. Certainly it wasn’t her first choice, she knew it posed some complications, but it wasn’t the worst thing in the world. All it was would be…different. Unexpected. Something she hadn’t been prepared for. I suppose it could be worse. Could be a perfect stranger that I’d been engaged to. I suppose in a way, I could say I got lucky it’s someone I already know and trust.

Would that be better, or worse? She had to ask herself questions like that sometimes. Certainly it would be no less awkward one way or another, she reckoned, it wasn’t a natural cycle of falling in love and making the choice for themselves, after all, but it’d be a whole other kind of awkward. Micah pulled a pad of paper out of her bag, leaning over it and doing a quick sketch of the room, committing detail to memory. Yes. Sometimes allowing herself just for a moment to engage in the arts was enough to take her mind off crowded thoughts and needless worries.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me