I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby senna_ » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:15 pm

π„πŒπˆπ‹πˆπ€ππŽ 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀
    ➼ the triple threat . 26 . location; vacation house (main area) . mentions; phoenix, tags . tags; stevie, christian
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Although the chatter surrounding them was beginning to pick up, it was the shaking of the iced coffee in Stevie’s hand that really caught Emiliano’s attention. The gentle jingle of the ice cubes against the plastic cup always pleased him; he was well aware of his odd obsession with coffee. Only the smell and the tapping of the ice cubes, though; he drank his cup of morning coffee, but that was all. He enjoyed tea much more. Or water. Sometimes simple was better. Not usually, Emiliano loved a good over-the-top moment, but sometimes.

His heart rate was finally beginning to return to its normal harmony of thudding, his focus more composed once again, as time ticked onward. If he had to guess, Emiliano would have had to say that his sudden impulse was the direct outcome of his rush-and-go morning; he wasn’t yet ready to take a step back, settle, and breathe everything all in. Not until now, at least, as he felt himself properly take a breath for what seemed like the first time all day.

β€œYou excite me more than the idea of finding romance altogether,” Em returned towards Stevie’s own exaggeratedly cheery tone, brows shooting up and giddy sarcasm oozing on his last few words. There was yet another pause, only because Emiliano’s curious (and yes, one could argue judgemental) gaze was steady on the cracked-open doors that connected the outside world with the reality television feel on the inside of the vacation house. What other mysteries would emerge into the depths of drama?

It was almost funny, as if his mind had managed to drag in another being, for the second Emiliano acknowledged his own staring towards the doors, in walked a new individual. He caught Em’s attention instantly; he surely caught more than just his, with the way his voice captured the remaining free space in the room. The smallest of smirks played at Emiliano’s lips at the boisterous attitude that practically glowed off of the guy’s persona.

β€œYou’re actually about five minutes late,” he called in response to the bold one’s chattering, teasing, though likely difficult to come to terms with such thing given the way Emiliano had held onto his straight face. The neutral shadow lowered slightly as the brunette carried on, and, half under his breath, half to Stevie, he added in a breathy mutter, β€œOh, I like it, all right.” Again, the brow raised as he turned to side-eye Stevie, clinging onto the hopeful assumption that she had gotten the double meaning behind those words. Yes, Em did indeed find him attractive and was surely up to β€œseeing him around,” but on another note, his personality alongside Emiliano’s and Stevie’s? They’d be invincible. Yes, indeed, Emiliano wanted to see him around more. He could already tell his attitude would complete the puzzle - the one he hadn't ever suspected to be incomplete.

On one hand, it kind of felt like Em was setting himself up to rope in a team, as if a competition was about to break out. He was just preparing himself early, though; it was best to get those he wanted on his side now, before everyone got too comfy-cozy with one another. So, with that, he turned his attention back towards the brown-haired male, tilting his chin up slightly. β€œStevie,” he began in a semi-pointed tone, to capture the attention of his other half, β€œcorrect me if I’m wrong, but I believe room three has a free bed.” Another pause followed, as he allowed his gaze to connect with the newcomer's. β€œIt’s all yours, if you think you can handle having two of the best roommates you’d ever have known.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:06 pm

πŒπ€π„π‹π‹π€ π…π‹πŽπ‘π„π’
    ➼ the traditional . 22 . location; room 5 . mentions; tags . tags; brooke
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    It took some time, but sure enough, out popped a head from under what Maella could only assume were warm blankets. Instantly, albeit awkwardly, a small smile played at her lips. Hello. Even before the girl started talking, Maella had a weird feeling she wouldn’t have to feel so ashamed - for no better word - of her belongings, enjoyments, or otherwise. At least not when in this room with this girl’s presence. Admittedly, she had fretted quite a bit about the opinions of others; how they would think of her if they caught a glimpse of that coded Bambi form on her computer screen that she had devoted hours to, or her little squishy fidget toys she collected to keep her focus steady, or the way she adored cats like she was devoted to no other. This girl didn’t give off any sort of judgemental feel, though. Perhaps it was the way she spoke, with a quiet, softer voice. Or perhaps it was her somewhat vulnerable state that immediately made the room feel more casual, easy to adapt to. Whatever it was, it made Mae feel better about this whole situation. She just hoped she hadn’t completely thrown off this girl.

Her eyes were what caught Maella’s attention right off the bat. They were extremely pretty; bright, catching, but didn’t look off in regard to her full appearance. β€œThis may sound weird,” she started, casting her gaze away from the girl in the bed towards the empty mattress closer to where she was currently standing, β€œbut you’ve got really pretty eyes.” Again, her eyes stayed focused on the mattress until she set her belongings down, then she returned her full attention towards her new roommate once again. Maella strived to give compliments, but for whatever reason, it always came across as awkward for her, until she really got to know a person. To this day, she could not quite place a finger on the reason why; she loved the feeling of receiving compliments, and desired to give them so that those around her could share that energy, but it was hard. Yet, relieving in the end.

Mae took a seat on the bed she chose, just on the edge of it, crossing one ankle over the other comfortably. β€œI get that,” she continued with a lighthearted laugh. β€œI swear, I don’t get my energy until like, nine at night. Or not at all, if I wake up too early.” For the first time in ages, Maella had actually managed to have a semi-decent sleep the night before pursuing something beyond nerve-wracking. She had taken a full sleeping pill, though, as opposed to the usual half. That was likely the only reason she got a fairly uninterrupted doze.

She was just about to open her mouth and bring up the topic of sleep again when the girl – Brooke, Mae now knew – introduced herself. In return, Mae offered her a smile. β€œMaella,” she returned. β€œOr Mae. Whichever works. I like the name Brooke, it’s cute.” The name suited her, too. Surely it was all because of the eyes, which Mae found herself drawing back to once again. β€œSorry, did you want me to leave you alone? Get a nice nap in before activities begin, or whatever we’re supposed to be doing later?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aaron 001

Postby deco. » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:02 am

𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒂𝒏
tags: kaye οΉ£mentions: maella location: foyer
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

There was an overwhelming amount of anxiety upon the realization that this wasn’t just a typical vacation, he was indeed engaged. The situation was something out of a romcom or hallmark movie. He had met his bride-to-be not that long ago. He was just lending out a willing ear due to her relationship troubles and the ever so bold subject of the two of them getting married was thrown out there and the rest was a blur. He somehow found himself meeting Maella’s parents, getting their blessing, and now here he was in the middle of the airport stressing about the future. What that future entailed? He couldn’t figure it out quite yet but he could at least overthink it while boarding the plane.

Aaron definitely over packed but he wanted to make sure he was prepared, that meant bringing all his camera equipment, extra clothes, and whatever other things he deemed necessary. Though, his definition of necessary meant everything and anything in his house. If he owned it, it was fair game to be put into a suitcase and dragged along with him. It meant for a heavy load but he had no problem with that. Lugging around heavy camera equipment everywhere was a good source of weight lifting. Aaron looked more like he had packed for a trip up mount kilimanjaro than a stay at a luxurious hotel. Oh well, he figured it was better to be over prepared than under prepared. Once he boarded the plane, his anxieties went away for the most part. There were a few nagging thoughts but nothing he felt that he needed to drag on for ages. It was a moment of calm and he even found himself drifting off to sleep for the remainder of the flight. Then things would proceed smoothly, no luggage was lost, he got a cab fairly easily, and he was on time for his reservation.

By the time he made it to his room, he could tell that someone else had been in here. He wondered idly if it was Mae then shook his head, they didn’t exactly travel together so he doubted they would be sharing the same room, something about her family’s ideals and all that. Most of it went in one ear and out the other when it came to their traditions, he didn’t have the gall to question any of it and just went along with what he was told. He seemed to be alone in his room so he took the time to get changed, opting to throw on a pair of khaki shorts and a flowy white button up that he opted to just button up in the middle leaving the top and bottom open. He hung some chains around his neck and a necklace that dropped lower than the others. He played around with his hair and took one last look in the mirror before deciding his look was good enough.

He patted around his pockets to look for his phone, he hadn’t checked it in quite some time. He smiled a bit seeing that Mae had messaged him. Her second message made him let out a small laugh, β€œnot sure which option would be worse… on a boat or actually in the water.” he replied back. It seemed to be a lose-lose situation for her either way. Though, he couldn’t picture himself getting married on a boat or swimming in the ocean. Considering the location, the beach would be better. β€œI hope your trip here was okay?” He sent back. Aaron would have to track her down later for now, he wanted to see what this resort had to offer.

The brunette found himself back in the foyer, there were a handful of people mingling; they all seemed to be deep in conversation and he didn’t want to intrude. That’s when he noticed a woman lingering in the corner by herself, shrugging, he decided to strike up a conversation with her. They were both probably here for the same reason or so he hoped. He approached the shorthaired woman with a small wave, he was terrible at smalltalk and was beginning to kick himself for not preparing anything in advance. He cleared his throat before finally pushing out some words, β€œuh, hey. How’s it going? You got some cool hair.” He started off with. God he was going to need to fix his conversation skills.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake (OPEN)

Postby AchieveMark. » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:23 am

Kaye Adams
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
twenty-five years | room two | female | the angel | location; living room | mentions; denzell | tagged; aaron

Kaye sighed, running a hand through her short hair. The lighter blue streaks complemented the dark shade of blue her hair was at the base. She fiddled with her hands, leaning back against the wall. Her eyes watched the room, noticing every motion by the others. Each laugh, each nod and smile, Kaye saw it all but her body remained rooted against the wall. She'd suffered from social anxiety ever since middle school. She had a friend, one she trusted and considered a true one, turn from a friend into a bully. She became withdrawn from others, a wallflower through school only spending her time on her studies as her parents wished. The young female suffered from depression of sorts, feeling like the only thing she was worthy of was working hard and impressing her parents. She was broken out of her thoughts, her eyes catching sight of Denzell. She felt her heart pick up, and she'll admit that she had, harbored a crush on the man throughout High school.

The only issue, was she was shy, low on self-esteem and he was very cocky, and arrogant. Fear of rejection, fear of not being good enough stopped her from every making a move. A few years after graduation, her parents came up to her and told her she was engaged to her high school crush. At first, she was elated, happy and felt like she'd hit the jackpot. Then, she talked to him and her entire happy balloon deflated. Shaking her head clear of those, she turned her gaze from her supposed fiancΓ©e. Another guy walked up to her and she turned to look at him. "Oh hey, its not horrible though it could be better. Thanks, its the only thing I can make mine. Oh, my names Kaye by the way, Kaye Adams" She knew how to be formal, how to greet others when they speak to her even with her anxieties. She put her hand out for him to shake as she introduced herself.

Calix Filo
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
twenty-six years | room four | male | tenacious | location; room four | tagged; mateo

Calix looked over at Mateo, the male was quite fascinating and the lad hoped they would get along well considering they were sharing a room. He ran a hand through his hair as he let loose a small chuckle listening to the man. "Hopefully this whole thing passes quickly. I've got a lot that I've got to do at home" He spoke, hearing his greek accent lace slightly throughout his words. He heard his phone ding, but he ignored it for a moment. "My name is Calix, its good to meet you Mateo" He said. He pulled his phone out, looked at the messages and saw one from his grandmother and sent one back assuring her that he was fine, and slipped his phone back in his pocket.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneynutCheerios » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:00 am

Xavier
23/male/the introvert/ room 4-to main room by entry doors/ Tagged:...

He grabbed his jacket and headed out of the room with a tired look. He pushed the door open and closed it behind him throwing himself into a chair in the entry room. "I don't know if I'll like it here.." he muttered to himself and took a small nap.
HoneynutCheerios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:39 pm

π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™π™„π™Žπ™π™„π˜Όπ™‰ π™ˆπ™„π™‡π™‡π™€π™ ! ! .

the CAREFREE! location; main foyer tags; emiliano, stevie mentions;

although he had just made a loud entrance, christian wasn't completely expecting anyone to return his energy, something both relieving and a little intimidating for the man. if he had to compete to be the center of attention, so be it - christian wasn't too fond of sharing the spotlight. as he did his initial scan of the two now that they were engaged in conversation, christian made a note to ask how emiliano had been able to court someone like stevie. it wasn't that emiliano wasn't attractive to christian, he was - especially the way the moderate amount of facial hair that he had framed his jaw perfectly, allowing christian to - christian immediately stopped his mind from wandering any further, a twinge of frustration and humiliation crawling across his face. he just hoped it wasn't too noticible.
    quickly switching gears, his mind wandered to a different topic, likely to save the insecure man from thinking too deeply about his feelings. wait a minute, what were the norms and rules of being in a vacation home, again? christian was never the one for formalities, evident by his boisterous entrance; still, his mother's voice rang in his head as he stepped forward into the house - christian jacob miller, take off your damn shoes! while the other man spoke to him, his attention was drawn away to the awkward fumbling of trying to get his crocs off without crushing the back strap (a pretty difficult task for someone without opposable toes...) his attention quickly drawn back to the conversation when emiliano offered him to room with both himself and stevie; a pretty exciting proposal. "i'm down, as long as you're okay with being the designated party room!" he was joking - mostly.
    christian shuffled over to an empty chair, and instead of taking a seat, put his luggage on it as not to block the entryway for anyone else who would be entering before him. he tried not to show it, but carrying those bags was a pretty strenuous task for someone who mainly only goes to the gym to steal the "complementary" protein shakers. ostentatiously dusting his hands off after placement, he placed both hands on his hips and looked up at the stairwell. "sheesh, we gotta carry our bags all the way up there? you serious? i didn't come to work out," christian quipped, but quickly backtracked, "not that i'm not used to exercising. i just, um, actually did arms yesterday so they're wicked sore. it's my rest day, after all," good save, christian, he thought to himself, a wave of confidence washing over him once again.
    "weird question - but do either of you guys know why we were sent here? ma only really sent me a letter tellin' me that i'd better go on this trip, and hey, it was all paid for," christian asked; his voice much quieter than usual, but still significantly above a whisper. "d'ya think, -" christian corrected himself, "imagine if this was all orchastrated by some evil rich guy, y'know, like in the movies. and he's gonna give us a bunch of weapons and we all fight eachother hunger games-esque."
Last edited by harrington on Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneynutCheerios » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:55 am

Xavier
23/male/the introvert/ room 4-to main room by entry doors/ Tagged: Christian, emiliano, Stevie

He opened his eyes slightly to the guys talking, Xavier wasn't a heavy sleeper and never really has been and he wasn't about to loose any sleep he could get- which wasn't a lot considering the dark bags under his eyes. He made a short annoyed sigh and took his blue flannel jacket off covering his face with it. "I hate it here already..." He muttered to himself. He tried to fall back asleep. A sharp pain hit started in his head "ughh..." He grumbled.

He pulled the jacket down watching the three talk about how some weird evil rich dude and how were all gonna fight. "I sure hope not..." He whispered to himself. He then pulled out his phone and shuffled around his pockets for his headphones, finally finding them he stuck it in his phone and put em in his ears. He went on to watch horror movies.
HoneynutCheerios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me