Welcome To Myrefall - Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Welcome To Myrefall - Open

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:19 am

Aurora Thatcher | 23 | Female | New Resident | Location: Bakery | Tags: Damien, Salt

Aurora smiles a little as she watches the two behind the counter, noticing one of them move into the back part of the bakery before turning her gaze to the other guy. Her eyes flick in the direction of the guy who left before looking back at the guy still at the front, noticing him signing a little even if it wasn't the best. Nodding her head, she notices someone else enter the bakery and starts to guess that the place is pretty popular in the morning. While waiting for the other guy to return, her eyes drift back over to the displays as she continues to figure out what she wants that way she is ready to return when they find paper and pen.

Skylar Moore | 26 | Female | Farmer | Location: Street | Tags: open

Once the person in front of her gets their order, Skylar places her order for a coffee and pays for it. She grabs the coffee with a smile before leaving the cafe, drinking the coffee as she starts to stroll down the sidewalk in the direction of the library. Skylar is not currently in a rush since she wants to finish the coffee before she gets to the library so that she doesn't have to stand out front. She waves to a few of the others who are out and about before glancing at the sun, knowing that she will have to check on the crops sometime that day to make sure nothing is amiss.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:30 pm

Tom Smith | 25 | Male | New Resident | Music Store | Tags: Cassandra, Richard
"Well, when I was moving all my stuff in I overheard two residents talking about it... But you're right, chances are it's all just a rumour, and besides, what's a peaceful out of the way town without a scary rumour?" He hears Richard enter and watches him trip, before getting back on his feet. "Uh... hello there? Who are you?"

Alzedore Albus | 102 | Male | Very Old Resident | Library | Tags: Ezra
"Ah, thank you! Yes, I do suppose that all rumours must have some truth to them... Sort of like that haunted pub rumour. Everyone here knows about it but no one dares to go find out... I suppose that's for a very good reason. If there even is a ghost or whatever there, I'm sure it wouldn't appreciate someone poking around it's business." He takes the took from Ezra. "Ah of course, it's always a good idea to take breaks every now and again. I've lived for over 100 years and I know for a fact that breaks are one of the best things you can do for yourself. I even once took a break from reading. Burnout is one of the worst things you can experience, it makes something you used to love seem like the biggest bore... But I suppose I shouldn't keep you for too long. I'll leave you to take a break and continue with your work."

Salt Baker Cohen | 27 | Male | Baker | Bakery |Tags: Damien, Aurora
Salt returns with a notepad and walks around the counter and over to Aurora. He writes on the notepad "What would you like to order? Apologies for the inconvenience, neither of us know sign language." and he hands it over to Aurora. He turns to see Damien faring just fine with the other customers, that was good, but he would get back to helping as soon as he could. He waited for Aurora to write down what she wanted.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:34 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Enzo Macomb- En or Zo- m- 26 y- longterm resident/citizen- Therapy dog handler- homosexual; Wren- SO open- dogs Kadence (6 y, gray lab therapy dog) and Eroll (4 y 8 weeks, white with black ears + tail, Shepherd mix, seizure alert dog)- Jefferson x Alina: Reena + Ryann, (En), Ella (14), Erik (11), Cara + Codi (9), Erith (9, adopted)- Tags: Kendall (Wren mentioned)

The slightly pretty male smiled as he looked at his beautiful dogs. He loved them and kids so much, a bit more than books and art. He brushed through red-blonde hair. It was more red than blonde, one could tell. The shorter and slender one let out a breath. He smiled and patted each of the dogs, then decided. He was going to go to Brown's cafe, so he went and got his stuff. That being his bag, which had water devices, and papers. He grabbed his glasses case, putting that in as well. The peachy-creamy skinned one looked to the dogs.

He smiled sweetly, and wondered if he should go by the hospital today. For now, the intelligent one needed food. He smoothed down his purple shirt, the shorts blue. Bright blue eyes looked to the door and, after slashing the dogs, he headed out. He had the v vests on them as well. "Good girl," he said in a soft way, then "Good Eroll." He was speaking to Kadence first, then Eroll. He patted the dogs gently, then headed to the cafe. He headed in, making to go order. However, Kadence woofed and pulled him to a table, causing him to make a sound.

He saw a newcomer there, nodding to them and saying "H...Hello." He then scolded himself for that. He couldn't help getting shy and nervous around New people...Also Wren, Wren as his crush could make him shy and nervous. Thankfully, he had the dogs, and they made it a bit better. "What's your name?" he finally asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avokado. » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:45 am

Samuel Heath | 21 | Male | New resident | Jobless | Location: The store/market

"Thank you for the help" He said as he hugged his big city friend good bye. "I'd invite you to stay over but its a long way back to the city isn't it?" Samuel ruffled his maroon hair, dripping with sweat. "Yeah it is. I'll be on my way then" His slightly taller friend answered in a sorry tone as he got into his darkblue Tesla. Samuel waved at him when he drove away, until he could not see the car anymore.
He turned around to look at his new home. A real house, not just a studio that barely had room for his cat. I mean the studio was very homey, but he needed a change. He didn't thnk he'd stay here for long though, he never stayed at one place for longer than a year. It always became — dull, after some time. Boring. In a year he'd got to know everybody, explore every place, try every restaurant. And then there'd not be anything new left about the place.
Well, enough about that negative mindset now, he thought to himself. I'm sure this will be different. "Won't it, Dharma?" He crouched down to the cat cage's height, grabbed it, and stepped foot inside his home.

Samuel should be unpacking his boxes of stuff, but decided to leave that for later. Dharma also seemed tired after the long day, he justified his laziness with that. Instead he wanted to find some go-to place to study, sit in eace or meet new people. A cafe would be perfect, there should be one somewhere in here.

The clock was already 21:30, so he didn't really have much luck of finding an open cafe at this time, even though he did pass one named Brown's, he was gonna check that out tomorrow. But instead he ended up just going to the store, since he didn't really have any food at home yet.

(If anyone wants to meet him at the store???? If not then He's going to the cafe tomorrow, hoping someone'd be up to rp that, I'll just have to write a double post then sorry lol
avokado.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:37 am

LunarTheCat2047 wrote:Raven Boen female-no crush-Digital Artist-Tags: librarian, any. locatoin: Library (interact if you'd like!)

Raven woke up, and climbed out of bed. She brushed her hair, and fed her two cats, Millie and Redwood.
*OH, yes, I have to go to the library. * she reminded herself. Her red ginger tabby, Redwood, rubbed against her leg. Millie waited in the bedroom. Raven fed them, and smiled to herself.
She then prepared her breakfast. Raven got her books,
ate, then went out to her Triton. It's beautiful berry red color was Raven's favorite. She drove to the Library, turning on some rock music.
She parked the truck, and went in, searching for one certain book....she called to a librarian, and went over.
(To Be Continued After someone sees her :3)

I'll just change it lol

Raven Boen Female None Digital Artist. Tags- None. Location: Bakery

...A blackhaired girl sat in a chair on her mothers lap, reading. Suddenly the room went dark. A scream erupted from the pitch black noise. Blood was on the floor. Holding her breath, the girl grabbed a light. A shadow beyond the window moved closer. The girl was terrified. A screech was heard, high and angry. The girl fled, Racing up the stairs. Wait...there it was, behind her..It leaped upon her and-

Raven shot up, letting out a yell. Her cats hovered around her worriedly. Just a dream...
Sighing, she went back to sleep.

Beep, BEEP, beep! Raven woke up, smacking her clock. "Shut up." She muttered. Yawning, she got out of bed. Stumbling to the bathroom, she changed into a blue dress, washed her face, applied her makeup and did basic hygiene. Leaving the bathroom, she fed Millie and Redwood their breakfast. Raven poured herself some coffee with a groggy look. She'd never been a morning person. After drinking it, She got ready to leave, locking the house, and drove to the bakery in her red pickup. She walked in, and waited in line.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Enzo Macomb- En or Zo- m- 26 y- longterm resident/citizen- Therapy dog handler- homosexual; Wren- SO open- dogs Kadence (6 y, gray lab therapy dog) and Eroll (4 y 8 weeks, white with black ears + tail, Shepherd mix, seizure alert dog)- Jefferson x Alina: Reena + Ryann, (En), Ella (14), Erik (11), Cara + Codi (9), Erith (9, adopted)- Tags: Kendall (Wren mentioned)

The slightly pretty male smiled as he looked at his beautiful dogs. He loved them and kids so much, a bit more than books and art. He brushed through red-blonde hair. It was more red than blonde, one could tell. The shorter and slender one let out a breath. He smiled and patted each of the dogs, then decided. He was going to go to Brown's cafe, so he went and got his stuff. That being his bag, which had water devices, and papers. He grabbed his glasses case, putting that in as well. The peachy-creamy skinned one looked to the dogs.

He smiled sweetly, and wondered if he should go by the hospital today. For now, the intelligent one needed food. He smoothed down his purple shirt, the shorts blue. Bright blue eyes looked to the door and, after slashing the dogs, he headed out. He had the v vests on them as well. "Good girl," he said in a soft way, then "Good Eroll." He was speaking to Kadence first, then Eroll. He patted the dogs gently, then headed to the cafe. He headed in, making to go order. However, Kadence woofed and pulled him to a table, causing him to make a sound.

He saw a newcomer there, nodding to them and saying "H...Hello." He then scolded himself for that. He couldn't help getting shy and nervous around New people...Also Wren, Wren as his crush could make him shy and nervous. Thankfully, he had the dogs, and they made it a bit better. "What's your name?" he finally asked.

(I guess you could send Samuel to run into Enzo at the cafe, but I don't just want to abandon the interaction with Kendall. Though...this hasn't been posted to in awhile]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me