See new Link

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Identity Crisis Incoming

Postby laika. » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:11 pm

name - Harley Beckett
role - Classmate
age - 16
gender identity - cismale (for now)
pronouns - He/Him but honestly, he doesn't care too much ab his own
sexuality - Bi (def more female leaning, pretty much calls himself straight because he's attracted to like an absurdly specific type of person)
romantic interest - tbd
personality - He's overall pretty chill. He's got an easygoing personality, with a southern drawl to his speech. He doesn't care too much about people disrespecting him, but when it comes to his friends, he's pretty protective. He's pretty open about his stance on people, subjects, politics, etc.
history - Harley was raised in a pretty open home, except for his crazy Uncle that tried to kidnap him once or twice. Just the typical living on a farm life.
car - He's got a 1967 Mustang Fastback, and it's cherry red.
faceclaim - Ty Simpkins
other - Not a whole lot about him, he calls himself pretty basic (for which he is lol). He's kinda the token "straight" "boi" in the group. He has no clue what's about to hit him lol.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~mebh callan

Postby mahou shoujo » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:02 am

mebh callan -- 18 years old
    cisfemale [she/her] -- biromantic asexual
    heir of ireland-- fc: erin kellyman
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mebh is sharp and determined; a girl who knows what she wants. She is rather clear and straightforward, telling it how it is. This can lead to her being a bit abrasive, due to her blunt nature, but she rarely actually intends to rub people the wrong way. It's merely a side effect of her complete and utter honesty. It does allow those around her to take her word at face value though, as she has a severe distaste for dishonesty. At the end of the day, she does her best to get along with those around her. Life is easier when you have some friends, right? Her general demeanor is warm and friendly, if not overly outgoing. She enjoys the company of others, but moreso those she is already comfortable with. She isn't too fond of meeting strangers, but will do it with a smile when the situation calls for it.

Generally content with royal life; Mebh carries out her duties without complaint. She enjoys the lavish lifestyle it provides, but finds some of the rules and etiquette to be overbearing. Nothing too offensive, but a bit annoying nonetheless. So, when given the chance to live a completely new life, unbound by the constraints of royalty, she jumped on it. She looks forward to learning what it's like to be a typical American teenager.

mahou shoujo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Royal Experiment - Open

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:59 pm

name calista vernice
nickname cal
age 17
birthday october 20th
star sign libra
gender female
pronouns she/her
sexuality heterosexual
role classmate
face claim Madelyn Cline

appearance Calista’s hair is a dirty, honey blonde colour and the length ends at the elbows. She is never seen without a tan, and she stands at even five foot five inches without shoes on. Her eyes are a dark oak brown colour, and her eyelashes are long and thick with a dark black colour. Her lips are full and soft pink, and her face is a slightly plump heart shape. Her cheekbones are full and slightly high set. Her favourite scent consists of subtle frangipani. Her body type is average with a slight wideness to her hips which comes from her mother’s side of the family.

personality Calista likes to think that as much as she can be, she is well-balanced and encourages conversations of common intellect. She likes to be as charming as possible, and she use to be socially awkward but found that life was much easier when she stopped putting up as many walls around people and so she learned to engage in the fun when it was available and to be ok with being able to bounce off people’s energy without people-pleasing. She doesn’t like pleasing those who are hard to get along with though because what is the point in that?

She absolutely loves a good laugh just as much as she likes a good chat and when it comes to those she enjoys being around and loves, these two things are almost always evident if the circumstance calls for it. She likes to lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on or perhaps as much help as she feels she has to offer. However, she can be rather hard on herself and will deal with this silently unless she does truly feel like she can trust someone, but she generally tries her best to hide her struggles to not spark up any worry.

Calista does her best not to turn her back on people however if people are being unnecessarily rude, she doesn’t sit there and take it, therefore meaning that she has no problems with cutting people off but in these hard times she knows the importance of keeping the peace but will do her best to avoid those she has a problem with. For confrontation’s sake, she avoids what is unnecessary but goes in headfirst if she feels the situation is important. She can be stubborn on the best of days and will not give up on her goals.

relations dm me <3
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:04 am

Both accepted! I'd like to start sometime soon, however I'm waiting for a few more classmates!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:47 am

Thank you! That sounds good! I’m the mean time did anyone want to discuss relations of any kind?
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:50 am

I updated my characters with a bio, if anyone wanted to check that out if they hadn't~
I might add a third, just deciding a few things.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

magus jensen | crown prince of denmark

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:24 pm

name magnus theo glucksburg jensen
role crown prince of denmark
age 18
gender identity cismale
pronouns he/him
sexuality demi-sexual
romantic interest tbd
personality quiet, broody, mysterious are a few words to describe this royal. maybe due to the long cold winters but this young royal can have a rather icy personality at times. but more so it's to keep himself safe and others safe from him as there have been quite a few rumors of attacks on his family back home, which one was told to be true and ended with the life of his older brother.
history growing up, he wasn't always so cold and quiet. he was a rather happy, bubbly little boy and always enjoyed his studies and learning new languages, which of course he didn't quite have to deal with the pressure of being the next-in-line, as that was his brother's, aleks, duty. but one dark day when magnus was fifteen, everything shifted as the news of his brothers death broke through the kingdom and how the pressure was on him as he was now the new crown prince. as he struggled for years with his new responsibility, his mother noticed a new program with a couple other royal children of around his age and they decided to enroll him into the program, hoping he'd gain friends and have a nice break from the dannish household. even though most americans didn't know much about royals, they didn't want to take the chance of him being discovered and placed him under the false surename 'jensen'.
car none
faceclaim tyler young
other -
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avokado. » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:00 am

name - Anthon James Ewalds
role - swedish prince
age - 16 (8th april)
gender identity - cismale
pronouns - he/him but doesn't mind if you use they/it.
sexuality - unlabelled but likes guys
romantic interest - none atm
personality - [wip] Extroverted, flexible, chill, likes music, nighttime, hanging out with friends, roadtrips & chilling on rooftops. Very good at lying to his parents. Has anxiety but iy isnt noticeable all the time. He's very adaptive with his personality, since he has many sides to him. He doesnt hide who he is, but depending on who he is with he'll try to show most of the side that matches the otehr person. He can easily make friends and often becomes good friends quite fast. His personality matches his clothing style & music taste: spotify, pinterest
At the surface he seems like the careless & carefree type who just goes with the flow, and as he is that & does that, under the surface the reason to why he doesnt care is cause he doesnt care what happens to him. He feels numb, doesnt care about anything and never feels bad emotions. Of course the negative emotions exist, but he doesnt feel them cause he buries them so deep down. He "feels" positive emotions, but he isnt even sure if those are real or fake. He's great at pretending though. Cant empathazise ever, and can lowkey sympathize but cant comfort in any way or pretend to be sad for the otehr person, since he doesnt actually care about anything. Is unlabelled, but if he'd assignt his sexuality to a label one aspect of it would be aromantic. He doesnt feel romantic feelings. Of course he loves doing romantic stuff, but having boyfriends seem like an out of this world idea. This may be because hes scared of commitment but he doesnt wana think about it. He's also lowkey asexual but he still loves to play around.
history - strict parents (cause theyre royalty), learnt to lie well infront of them, lowkey emotionally abused which led to anxiety, but overall a mediocre childhood.
car - 1969 dodge charger, red
other - likes: cats, pasta, chocolate, guitar, singing, drawing/art in general, archery
is the 2nd youngest out of 4 siblings
aries sun saggitarius moon
entp
gallery -

Last edited by avokado. on Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
avokado.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:20 am

★★★
╒══════════════════════════════════════╕
Samantha
╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

T H E B A S I C S

Name; Samantha Marie EdgeWater

Nicknames; Sam | Sammy | open
Gender; female
Sexuality; pansexual
Age; eighteen
birthday November 1st
school informationClassmate
otherread

Scorpio | favorite color is pink or navy blue
| enjoys the smell of fresh rain | favorite season is summer |
Favorite animal is a mongoose | afraid of spiders, and being alone |

★★★

D I G G I N G D E E P E R
History; Born to two very, unfit parents.
Not that they were the worst. They just didn't expect to have a baby so soon, and
didn't exactly want one either. This resulted in Samantha's parents separating before she even
turned six months old. Her parents could not decide who would be "stuck" with her, so thankfully
Samantha was lucky that her grandparents was willing to take her in. From the first year of her life,
until she was nine, Samantha lived with her grandparents - Elizabeth and Sampson. She does call
and refer to her grandparents as her parents. They are the closest thing she has to parents. As her
blood parents haven't been heard from since they signed over their rights. Samantha keeps this
information more to herself and holds back form inviting other classmates over. Unless she has
full trust in them. She is nervous for anyone to find out her history with her parents. Not that
she is ashamed, more so concerned for any rumors to be told.

Samantha has grown up learning and understand the good and bad
ways to treat and understand others. She is soft and caring, and would do great
as a caretaker or in a position to take care of others but she is unsure if this is the
life she wants. It's no surprise that Samantha less than believes in finding love and
having a future child. She fears of the potential failure she could be as a parent such as
hers were, a fear that it won't work out the same favor for herself. Previous ex-boyfriends - more so
secret ex-boyfriends have informed her that due to Samantha's personality she would
be more than impossible to love due to her hesitations, insecurities and other miscellaneous issues.

Samantha, being the only child / grand child for her grandparents, resulted in her becoming spoiled
as a child. Being used to getting her way and hardly being told "no". This is how she ended
up becoming so outspoken. Her sassy nature as a child humored her parents. She was taught
when it was appropriate to speak her mind, but also when to stay silent. Samantha,
unfortunately uses this as more of a guide versus a rule set.

Personality; big heart | resilient
| intelligent | driven | confident | passionate | creative | sensitive
| a total sweet talker | spoiled | dependent | ignorant | impulsive | gullible
| can be self centered | bossy | short tempered | bubby at times | loyal

outgoing, fun-loving, and a free-spirit are a few words to describe Samantha
. friendly and open she's easy to approach and befriend. kind-hearted and
selfless soul with only the slightest ambitions, she'd never turn down the
chance to help another, always putting others first. Samantha is not one to get
caught up in bad times, preferring to be optimistic about said times and deal
with it to her best ability. she tends to be soft-hearted and quite sensitive
and honestly her emotions tend to be her weakness along with her kind nature,
but she does know how to hold her own and defend herself. and defend herself
she will. Samantha is honest and will give you her honest opinion on things. she
isn't blunt when giving advice to others, actually sugar coating things more than
she really should. she'd help anyone if they needed it, though tends to neglect herself.
something she really shouldn't do.

She is very outspoken and opinionated. not afraid to make a statement on
something she does not agree with. wip wip wip wip wip wip

★★★
Fc: Ashley Benson | {Pretty Little Liars Era}
★★★
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:32 am

name - Lacy Smith
age - 16
gender identity - Straight
pronouns - She/Her
sexuality - Female
romantic interest - Guys
personality - She is horse loveing and enjoys haning out with friends. She goes slap happy and charms people will.
history - She was born and raised as an only child.
car - Black Ford Truck
other - Her and her old Bf
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me