Glorious… Isn’t It? - O & A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Glorious… Isn’t It? - O & A

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sun May 22, 2022 4:33 pm

Oh, hello there. You must be new.
Where are you? This?…. Well this is Maple Creek, CA. We hope you find it to be everything you are looking for newcomer. Sit, Settle, Stay a while…

Premise:
A group of young adults (18-24) have decided to move in order to “strike it big” in the golden state. Little do they know, there is no God, Gold or Glory in California. At least, not in the physical sense. By happenstance, they seem to find each other and through each other, themselves.
Their lives, career, education level, interests, pets, friends, lovers…. Up to you and wherever the RP leads.
Nearby locations:
Cyprus Hill Park
St. Victors Petroglyphs
Few Hours Drive:
Eureka, California (Costal city with beaches)
Redwoods National Forest

- As always general RP rules apply -

RP Discussion Board
Last edited by Virixin on Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed image.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Glorious… Isn’t It? - O & A

Postby PrettyFlower » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:05 am

Character: Charlotte
I walked through the streets of California, wondering what there was to do. I looked down and saw a piece of trash lying on the ground. I growled and picked it up, throwing it in the trash. After stopping to silently cry over all of the animals that died because of littering, I continued to walk around aimlessly, not knowing where to go. My mind wandered back to the flight here. Elizabeth, or Lizzy, was moping because she didn't want to move. Who's Lizzy? I adopted her. Why isn't she with me now? Earlier, I dropped her off at her new school, and yes, she did get a tour of it yesterday. Anyway, I was also moping because I didn't like Lizzy moping, and I... Well... Ok, I kind of have a little fear of heights. I shaked the thought out of my head, and walked into a cozy cafe to get lunch.
PrettyFlower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me