Love Letters [RP Thread] [mods please lock]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Love Letters [RP Thread] [mods please lock]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:01 am

RP start!

Chicken Smoothie Discussion (for those without Discord) : Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4615936
Discord Discussion: https://discord.gg/p9zVr9KeED

(1 spot left!) Sign-Ups: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4615868
_________

Luciano De Luca | 26 | Tagging: Open | Location: Mansion, Main Entrance

Luciano could see several of the other contestants ahead of him as he approached the mansion. He had parked his car in a small lot provided for them and had leisurely wandered up the tiled walkway. It was elegant, in a way he could appreciate. Admittedly he hadn’t been expecting something this fancy, but he certainly wasn’t about to complain.

Luciano's dark gaze slowly roved over the people gathered about, analyzing them by how they carried themselves, trying his best to suss out who were the more approachable types. Certainly he’d interact with each and every housemate at some point or another, but it wouldn’t hurt to start with someone who was already open enough and wouldn’t be TOO put off by an immediate greeting. And someone who was not yet occupied.

Kazill Smith | 23 | Tagging: Colin | Location: Mansion, Main Entrance

The mansion was huge. Huger than Kazill had expected when he’d first heard about it, admittedly. Standing inside, all on his own, it seemed even bigger. Upon his rather early arrival, he’d taken some time to explore the first level and outside a little before returning to the door. Tiled black and white ground, art hanging on the walls, a chandelier lighting the entrance hall. Definitely fancy. This was where they would be living for the next few months to come? Kaz's gaze shifted around the entry hall, then to the great double doors, propped open and awaiting the future residents.

Despite the large space, it was almost eerily quiet for the moment. Soon that would not be the case, with more and more people to start arriving within the next hour or so. Catching sight of another young man standing around by the artwork hanging from the walls, Kaz shrugged and walked over. He figured that he may as well try and become familiar with the people he would be living with, after all. Certainly there was no harm in it.

"Hey man! You’re one of the early-arrivers, huh?" Kaz extended a hand with a confident smile. He wasn’t usually a greeter, but there was no one else he could see here to do it, and it was better than standing there in awkward silence. "Welcome to the game. Glad to see another face so soon. I'm Kazill. Call me Kaz."

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Tagging: Taylor, mentions Adrian | Location: Mansion, Main Entrance

Kassandra had swiped her pass and watched as the front gates opened. Slipping past and walking up the short walkway leading to the mansion, she took note of a few other people already gathered. Well that was very much to her liking. The sooner she got to know the people she was staying with, the better! Another girl, the others mostly young men. She figured she could greet them later, but it was the girl who caught her eye first. So she shifted direction to catch up with the other young woman.

Kass smoothed the worst of the wrinkles out of her dress, frowning at it before lifting her head again and turning her gaze of the young woman in front of her. "Hi there. Here for the game, I presume? I’m Kassandra. Feel free to call me Kass." Kass offered a hand with a sugary smile painted on her lips. Even if she’d not had time to form proper opinions, it never hurt to start with an introduction and a smile, as far as she was concerned.

Kass' midnight blue gaze briefly shifted to the young man standing not far from them, and she raised an eyebrow. Were they supposed to be standing outside waiting for…something? That seemed to be what the majority were doing, as far as she could tell from here.

Teagan Harper | 23 | Tagging: Open, mentions Kazill, Colin | Location: Mansion, Main Entrance

Teagan walked up the walkway leading to the mansion they would be staying at for the duration of the game, and stepped through the grand front doors, slipping past a couple young men who lingered just by the doorway. The room was pretty big. Bigger than anything she was used to, certainly. Maybe that made it a little intimidating, but in a good kind of way.

Teagan's gaze shifted. Windows with white curtains, one displaying a garden out back that caught her eye. While she’d never been much of a gardener by skill, she had always taken the time to appreciate a well-done garden, and this one seemed in fine shape. So she lingered by the window, admiring it while she waited for everyone to settle in, for more people to arrive.
Last edited by sunhorsestar on Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

c [001]

Postby senna_ » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:03 am

━━ 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔
    he/him..24..demi..location: main hall..mentions: tag..tags: kazill
    Colin, to say the least, was far from thrilled. He had had a vague idea of what he was getting into the moment he half-heartedly agreed to sign up for the event, but now that the time had come, things were already plummeting downhill. It was just one of those days; he woke with a headache, didn't have time to have a decent breakfast, and was extremely convinced that he was going to be late because his driver did not show up on time. The flight prior to the chaos that was erupting in the early morning was all right. While it was a bit too crammed for his liking, he ended up getting a row to himself, so he had a decently peaceful flight into British Columbia. Truth be told, Colin was most certainly expecting something a bit more extravagant, like a private flight, perhaps, given the amount of money the show he was attending had to make, but he managed to bite his tongue and keep quiet. If the rest of the event was going to be like that, then, there was indeed a large chance that he'd have to say a little something.

Eventually, after staring out at endless snowy-tipped mountains, the car appeared to slow down, and they soon glided through two large brass gates. Despite having a good feeling that they were at the right destination, Colin did not remove his fatigued gaze from the dimmed windows of the shiny black car. Thick mountains rolled into thin, willowy pieces of grass that made up a meadow field, which then flattened to freshly-mowed grass. The colours were vibrant, far more prominent than the dull greens that made up the bordering mountains, and, with a quick sniffle, Colin was pleased to note that the likelihood of decent caregiving was high here. Good. He wasn't too sure he'd be able to deal with a dusty household and a handful of ignorant figures.

On the subject of ignorant, Colin couldn't quite rid his curiosity regarding the people he was going to be boarding with. He refused to use the word roommate, because that sounded so uncomfortably low-class, even if that was exactly what they were going to be. Were they all like the snobby New Yorkers he grew up around? In Colin's mind, he considered himself one of the more "at ease" types in the city, but he didn't doubt his high standards would turn heads in a confused manner. He had a right to be picky; who would ever openly agree to live in a strange building with strange people for more than a few hours, anyway? "You need to get out there." Those were his father's exact words, and while Colin was far from thrilled, anything his father said, went. He had to do something to get the man's attention.

His mind was pulled from the mood-changing thoughts of his father figure as the driver cleared his throat. Colin's sharp blue eyes snapped to the rearview mirror, connecting gazes with the evidently bored driver, then nodded his thanks and got out of the car. The driver was off almost before the last bag had reached the ground. Immediately, the young man found himself surrounded by petite female employees, their hands flying and clashing with one another as they reached for his bags. "I can take those," he started to say, but by the time the words left his lips, they and his belongings were already gone. Great. A dull look shadowed his features as he began to follow the obnoxious amount of signs, all pointing to the oh-so-obvious building ahead of him. In all honesty, Colin was quite pleased with the visuals of the mansion; it was exactly like he had seen in the pictures. He made sure to steer clear of the massive pools of crystal-blue water as he made his way towards the front of the house, which was a bit difficult, given the way he was currently trying to avoid the dozens of cameras following his every move. Eventually, with only a few stops, Colin made it to the front doors. He smiled somewhat awkwardly as two large men yanked the handles of the doors open, granting him access inside.

He felt awkward as he entered the brilliantly lit room; without bags, he felt far too awkward, standing with nothing more than the company of his own self. While his bright blue eyes soaked in the scenery, it wasn't anything unusual to him. Of course, Colin's penthouse wasn't anything like this, but he'd been placed, seen things. And while the giant crystal chandelier and humongous glass doors didn't seem too appealing to him, the artwork to the right of the hall was. Without even thinking, Colin found himself slowly heading in that direction. He was no artist like his mother, having done little more than some sketches here and there, but it was one thing that he had always found a passion for. Eyes glittering like an awe-stricken child, he let his gaze glide over the framed pieces of masterwork. This was something that reminded him of home.

It wasn't until a hyper-filled voice struck him far away from his ruminative thoughts. His hands slid into his pockets with ease as he swiftly turned towards the other ━ taller, but by the look of the grin he wore, far goofier ━ and raised a brow in acknowledgment. "Colin Florescu," he responded after eyeing the stranger like he was a non-local from the familiar streets of Manhattan. In a way, this wasn't far from the truth. Welcome to the game. His eyes slid over the guy, taking in his appearance. While he wore something far too casual to be a proper employee, Colin wasn't exactly expecting a welcome from another guest. "I arrived when my taxi decided to." After yet another pause, Colin somewhat hesitantly removed a hand from his pants' pocket, gripping Kaz's own hand firmly, like he was in a business meeting. Professional, straight to the point. Typical, from a worker in the busy streets of New York. His gaze flitted back to the decorated wall, then towards Kazill once more. "I take you're a contestant?"
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b [001]

Postby senna_ » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:03 am

━━ 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
    she/her..22..bicurious..location: climbing gym..mentions: tag..tags: mia
    Bridgette, although very much sleep deprived, was so beyond excited that she was having a difficult time keeping the wheel of her shiny blue ━ was it still shimmery after all those hours driving through the mountains? ━ car straight. It wasn't to say she hadn't managed to stay in her lane, but a shiver of adrenaline that raced down her spine was definitely enough to veer it off to the side just a bit too much. She couldn't help it. While she would have preferred to take public transportation, ten or so hours in a crowded, far too uncomfortable bus wasn't quite the best idea, despite the thrilling, spontaneous feeling that would likely come with it. Being a single child didn't quite help, either, because both of her parents were working, and she had no siblings to drive up with her, so she had no other choice but to drive alone. Ten hours in a car with nobody but herself and the familiar hum of the radio was a bit tiring, but Bridgette was making due. With only five minutes left until she arrived at her destination (or so her GPS said... after its' thirtieth time recalculating), she knew she could manage. It wasn't that far away.

She was most delighted to come to the conclusion that Squamish was still a lot like home. Bridgette, although ever the adventurous, risk-taking soul, had worried she was going to be homesick. Perhaps she was still going to be, once she got there. Of course, she couldn't stop gushing over the enchanting mansion photos, but she'd never even come remotely close to a building like that. To live inside one? Bridgette wasn't too sure how long it would take before she could make the house a home, but she wasn't too anxious about that. After all, the setting-in part was all part of the fun. Besides, she would be spending it with people. There couldn't be too many downsides to an impetuous, rather serendipitous adventure. Not knowing what was going to occur once she began her new journey was all part of the fun. This was it: her start to a new life. Freshly graduated and as confident as ever, Bridgette was determined to make a good impression. She was liked enough at university, how much more difficult could it be here?

Her internal questions were swept out from under her as the voice on her GPS spoke yet again: "Turn left, then arriving at your destination." Swerving a bit too quickly, Bridgette couldn't help but bite her tongue and wince ever-so-slightly as her small vehicle bumped into the edge of the curb. "Whoops," she chirped rather innocently, patting the steering wheel of her car. "You're doing fantastic, girl. So sorry." And just as that was said, she jerked the wheel once again, nearly missing the long driveway to her upcoming temporary home. How she managed to do that, she couldn't even say. It was hard not to miss it; with its massive, shining brass gates, and acres of perfectly trimmed yard, it truly did look like something that had been plucked right from a magazine. No wonder it made its way to the front of so many pages. It was absolutely gorgeous. Bridgette hadn't always been the type to love modernized anything ━ old, cabin-style buildings were so refreshing ━ but she couldn't deny she was thrilled to be looking at this. Could she even call this a real place? Obviously it was, it was right there, but.... man. It looked like the modernized version of the palace that Cinderella found herself in for the ball. With stone stairs that wrapped around a magnificent pool and lights that seemed to have enough power to light up the entire city, she knew she was in for a treat.

Bridgette forced herself to snap out of her opened-mouth awe as she slowly drove up the gravel driveway, taking a slight left into the parking lot assigned for them. The second she was out of the car, employees rushed to her side, and before she could even get a proper greeting out, her bags were whisked away and she was alone once again. Although the smile remained on her face, it was lingering with a bit of disappointment. "Well, that was quick," she murmured to herself, words followed by an annoyed groan upon realizing her flowy tangerine-coloured pants had gotten caught in between her closed car door. Shaking her head in a lighthearted manner, Bridgette yanked open the door, removed the base of her pants, then closed it again. She headed to the passenger's side, grabbed her mango bubble tea, then properly closed and locked her doors. Turning on the base of her white tennis shoes, she headed up the stairs with a bounce in her step. If it weren't for the dozens of employees ushering her towards the entrance every two seconds, Bridgette most definitely would have stopped to take some pictures, but that wasn't going to be the case right now. She was also very aware of some of the extremely formal outfits some people ━ she assumed they were guests, but maybe not ━ were wearing, but paid no attention. Bridgette was proud of the style she had settled into; she could care less what others thought of it.

She eventually made it to the front, eyes glittering with surprise as two men pulled the doors open for her. "Thanks," she told the both of them with a grateful smile, chin up as she entered the room. The light glistening in the main hallway was superb, exceptional. Suddenly, her homey cabin-type house felt more like a shack than anything else. She didn't let the size of the building intimidate her, though. Despite not having a clue where to go, Bridgette still started up in a confident stride, gaze ahead, unfaltering. Fortunately for her, it wasn't long before she stumbled across a gym-like room. Stopping, she removed her sunglasses, which were hooked at the top of her shirt, and slid them onto her head, then pushed open the door. Yet again, her face lit up in glee. This was fantastic! While Bridgette was much more fond of nature walks, a climbing wall seemed exceedingly exciting. Her chocolate-brown eyes skimmed around the room, eventually settling on a brunette not too far away. A smile breaking out across her face, Bridgette started up towards her. "Hi! I'm Bridgette. You've 'ought to be a contestant. You're super pretty. What's your name?"

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Letters [RP Thread]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:14 am

"Sure am," Kaz agreed with a nod. Colin's handshake was firm. Not an uncertain or put-off gesture as far as he could tell. After a brief moment, he withdrew his hand and rolled his shoulders back, offering an easy smile. "Excited?" Would excited have been the right word to use for himself? He wasn’t sure. He’d initially been pestered into coming here in the first place, but the more he looked around, and the more people showed up, the more curious he found himself. Dreading it less and turning disdain into unhidden curiosity.

Various other folks were already hanging about, but Kazill was happy enough to stand around and chat with Colin for a while. The guy seemed laid back enough he wasn’t totally cold, but he also wasn’t stuck up and snobby like some people he had met, which Kaz could appreciate. Kaz didn’t mind walking up and starting a conversation, to say the least, but he could only hope his companion was in the mood for a chat beyond the basic introductions. It’d be good to get the chance to get a feel for the people around him. See who might be a potential friend, and get an idea of what his future housemates were like.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:22 am

Adrian Taylor/male/Tags: Open/Location: Getting to the House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Relationship Status: Currently Open/Woodworker
Adrian started out of the car he was in. The gray blue mixed looking Chevy Traverse zipped past the trees that looked like blurs of green. The longish brown haired boy looked over to the man driving him in the car. He was a short brown haired man with a bushy brown bread with the hints of aging in it with the short grayish fur speckled all over his beard. He had a long tan coat on with dark navy jeans. The young adult wasn’t sure what shirt he had on, but he had nice black shoes that shined as the sun hit them. Adrian could see his crisp blue eyes through the mirror of the car at the front of it and he wiped a bead of sweat on his face.

The young male had a white shirt on with comfy navy blue jeans and had brown shoes on. Adrian could see the house upcoming and he gasped as he saw the size. It was huge! It looked like it loomed over the car as they came up to the gates. Lights were illuminating the house from inside and it made the windows look like they were glowing. The pool was huge and lights underneath it makes it looked more beautiful than ever. The two gazebos were so pretty with the curtains and all the lights. The house from the outside looked beautiful. Adrian wondered what it looked like on the inside. It must look so fancy and beautiful on the inside. He felt the nervousness set in as he thought of the other people that could be in the house. His anxiety kicked in and he breathed trying too compose himself as he looked around more at the sight. He walked up the first set of steps and then he walked towards the second set of steps. As he reached them, he looked around once more. He was gonna enojy living here. He walked up the second set of steps and he breathed a deep breath, let it out and knocked on the door.

A young female adult came up the steps, more like running up of the steps to be exact. He noticed the female glancing at his hair and he looked at her. He trembled slightly, not wanting any interaction to go on. He nodded curtly to her as she waved to him and he looked away. He didn’t want a conversation. NO CONVERSATION! He scooted closer to the edge of the stair and closer to the shadow. Maybe she wouldn’t interact with him seeing his social anxiety showing. When she didn’t speak and was fiddling with her thumbs, he sighed in relief and looked at the doors. Tall doors with very nice handles made him feel a bit excited about being here. He watched as the water was rushing towards the dip where the waterfall was. Something about that water rushing towards the waterfall made him feel at home. Maybe it reminded him of the beach house his family: his mother Amy, his father, Andrew, and his siblings: Nora and Shane went to every year. Too bad his parents decided to stop going there not too long ago. I’m sure his older brother’s kid, Timmy, would love it up there. He looked around and waited.

Taylor Martin/female/Tags: Open/Location: Getting to the House/Pansexual/Relationship Status: Currently Open/Tech supporter or a job with computer science
Taylor walked down the sidewalk as she was making her way to the mansion she was to call home. It did have its perks to living close by. She heard the mansion was something of a nice place to be. She hummed as she walked and listened to the chirps of the birds in the trees and the leaves rustling in the light wind. She couldn’t wait to arrive there because she was interested in living there. It would be a huge upgrade from her old home with her family. The dilapidated house had black shutters coming off of it and the white paint was peeling off of the house exposing whatever material was underneath. The inside was no better than the outside. Way too small for her family. With her four siblings, Henry, Miles, James, and Ellie including her mother and father, the space was taken up rather quickly and there wasn’t much room. The kitchen was small and had outdated appliances. The living room was small as well full of toys and other things that needed to be gone through and the bedrooms and bathrooms had creaky flooring that the stain was wearing off on. There was wallpaper everywhere peeling in the house. My parents really needed to get that place fixed up, she thought.

But put that all aside from her mind, she didn’t have to worry about that mess anymore. Generally she quite enjoyed going to be here. A nice place to live and maybe, just maybe, no screaming! Ah she would enjoy some peace and quiet right now and boy could she use it. She walked and noticed a house in the distance. Boy was that house huge. That must be the place she thought to herself. She hummed and skipped down the side walk as the wind blew her hair back behind her. She sniffed the air. The smell of the grass tickled her nose as she felt herself get immersed into the scents of this place. She told herself, ok get yourself composed. Don’t want any of the other people to think your a child now do we Taylor. She stopped skipping and put a “serious” face on. It looked more like a crossover with a gorilla and a cute little squirrel face than a true serious face. She dropped her moth at the sight. I pool with a HUGE waterfall cascading in front. The gazebo’s so perfectly lit and the lights inside making the package sealed. She had a goofy grin on her face. She was going to like it here. She ran up the first flight of stairs and then ran up the second flight of stairs. She noticed a young male standing there. She gave a friendly little wave before walking over to stand opposite side of him. She admired his longish blonde hair as it glittered in the light. Man his hair was beautiful in the light. He seemed nervous based on his stance. She quickly looked away as he glanced at her.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

c [002]

Postby senna_ » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:06 pm

━━ 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔
    he/him..24..demi..location: main hall..mentions: tag..tags: kazill
    Colin's chilly blue eyes remained steady on Kazill's person, gaze slithering over him, taking him in like a serpent ready for its next kill. Although he wasn't exactly the type of person to appreciate closeness, he didn't move away as the guy drew in closer. He took a moment to inspect what the guy was wearing. Ripped jeans ━ purposely ripped ━ and a fur-lined coat. It was summertime. Yes, the breeze in British Columbia certainly had a bit of a bite to it, but it was still warm out. Maybe he was from somewhere far too hot for this to be considered comfortable. Although he was pale, Colin could never be too sure with people nowadays.

Taking in a breath, his attention shifted back towards the delicate-looking paintings on the wall, focusing in on one in particular within a matter of seconds. His hands slip back into the comforts of his pockets. "Do you know much about art? This one here is by Van Gogh," he spoke a moment later, tone relatively flat in terms of revealing what exactly it was he was about to get at. The look on his face was identical to the tone used; completely unwilling to give away anything more than what he was handing out exactly in that very moment. "It isn't the original one, but it's interesting, the one they've put up on the wall. The Yellow House. You know what this one was about?" His eyes returned to Kazill, unfaltering once again. "It was the outcome of one of Van Gogh's break-downs. Resulted in a cut-off ear. Just fascinating, isn't it?" By now, his tone was practically oozing with sarcasm, but still, though it all, the look on his face did not waver. "It's almost like that's foreshadowing. Of course, I don't expect anyone to physically cut off their ear ━ or maybe they will; to each their own ━ but it does kind of seem like there's a message behind it all, hm?" He rubbed his lips together, removing his hands once again in order to properly place them behind his back. He wasn't expecting to see the same look on this guy's face as what usually emerged from his conversers back in New York. Yes, an engineer who knew his art. Shocking! Despite his love for tinkering and technology, Colin really was more of an arts person; he'd at least take that before he went into something more political. Ironically enough, it seemed that exactly what New York was made up from, ashes and all. Everything was far too political and controversial.

Ouch. It seemed, he realized, glancing at the fine line of work plastered against the eggshell-painted walls, that that was exactly what he had done. If his lousy York accent hadn't given it away ━ he had been quite surprised that he didn't catch the heavy drawl, not like how some spoke back home ━ then his comment regarding controversial foreshadowing was certainly the winner. And, he also realized he couldn't have conversations like that here. Who knew how these people were on an educational level? How deep did they go with their conversations, their debates? Were debates to be a thing here? Surely there had to be someone who was up for a brain-picking challenge.

After dwelling on his earlier words, it appeared he hadn't directly answered the guy's question. So, tilting his head up slightly as he took in yet another sharp breath, he returned to his usual stance, facing the stranger properly. "No," he answered, giving a firm shake of his head. "Not in the slightest bit. I'm feeling a lot like Van Gogh during his time in the yellow house." His eyes drew a line up and down Kaz once more. "But given that look on your face, I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're thrilled for this."
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Kazill couldn't help but notice the way eyes scanned him. He put a hand on his hip. Even if people judged for his somewhat out-of-season wear, he didn’t mind. It made him stand out just a little, and it looked cool! However, Colin did not comment, and Kaz did not bring it up. If he was being silently judged for it, he didn’t care, but it wasn’t worth wasting discussion time on, as far as he was concerned.

"The only art I’m well-versed in is pottery," Kaz admitted. Paintings he could admire, but he wouldn’t have been able to tell an artist without reading it somewhere, much less the story behind a piece. Art had made Van Gogh cut off his ear? Or had he been mentally disturbed before? I ought to read up. "I dunno about foreshadowing, could be a coincidence, but admittedly, I dunno much about this program. My friend kinda made me come."

Kaz had been apprehensive at first too. He hadn’t wanted to come in the first place, but he’d been practically shoved out of his house in order to go, so what choice did he have? "Why’re you here if you didn’t wanna come?" He asked. "Ah I wouldn’t say THRILLED since it wasn’t my idea, but I AM curious," he admitted.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Mia Ramos — 22 — Climbing gym — Tags: Bridgette
Mia wanted to get away from the crowd of contestants, telling herself that she would socialize later. She had arrived only a few minutes early, and had been present. She used her time to observe other participants emerge from the mansion’s elegant main doors. When she assumed most of the participants that were crowded in the main entrance, Mia thrust her hands out of her green-tinted jacket’s pockets and went to explore.

The hallways were ominous and empty as she wandered. The mansion, enormous before, was now a maze Mia had to decipher. It was a nice work of architecture, though, and Mia tried to imagine it on paper but couldn’t. She’d lost her way minutes ago, remarking on how she had no sense of direction here as she turned another corner. Mia pushed open the door to reveal a gym of sorts. It reminded her of a climbing wall her high school had once, but this one was larger. She walked, almost in slow motion, to the end of the climbing gym.

That was when she noticed a woman in the doorway. She had blonde hair, and soon after she noticed Mia as well. She walked towards Mia while talking. Bridgette, she said her name was? Mia was reluctant to reply, and the compliment caught her off-guard. After some seconds, she spoke “Um, hello… thank you…” Mia’s dark brown eyes averted Bridgette’s gaze, darting everywhere but Bridgette herself. Bridgette was intimidating, she gave off this aura of… confidence. Her smile radiated happiness, too. “I’m… Mia. Yes I am… are you a contestant as well?” Her voice seemed shy, almost insecure. Mia hadn’t yet smiled, her expression still unreadable. She turned towards Bridgette in a friendly manner.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:20 pm

Caelien Quinn | Male | 21 | Tagging: Open | Location: Mansion Entrance

Caelien approached the mansion on foot, a bit later than most of the group. He'd been convinced to go on the show after his 'friends' decided that he'd taken too long to get over his last boyfriend. He was dressed in a red flannel and jeans, a bit of a contrast to the majority of the group, who were in less casual clothing. His boots hit the ground solidly with each step, until he got closer to the group, when he slowed his pace and stepped more lightly. He brushed some sawdust off his sleeve as he observed the group. Hmm. Certainly some cute options. We'll have to see about their personalities, though.
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b [002]

Postby senna_ » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:41 pm

━━ 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
    she/her..22..bicurious..location: climbing gym..mentions: tag..tags: mia
    It had certainly taken the pretty brunette a second to notice her appearance, which Bridgette almost found amusing, seconds after she registered this, due to her rather loud nature. If she was uncomfortable in any sort of way, Bridgette failed to notice. That was the norm with her, though; unless something was quite literally smacked into her or spoken multiple times in various different ways, she didn't often read on the proper present cues. On the other side of things, however, the young woman didn't shy away from her. In fact, while she didn't drift closer the way Bridgette contentedly was, she had yet to run off and hide. That was certainly a good start.

The tanned skin the woman had gave Bridgette the impression she either lived somewhere warm, or had just returned from a well-rested vacation somewhere tropical. Oh, how a girl could dream there! While she read that British Columbia could get quite warm during the summer months, much like her hometown of Canmore, and Calgary, even, to be sprawled out on a tropical beach was delightfully something else. Were there good lakes around here? Bridgette would even settle for a trip in a canoe. And on that note, her mind was eagerly awaiting the approval to leap into dream central right about now. However, Bridgette held back, for the brunette had spoken, and she could not dare lose focus now.

Her chocolate-brown eyes rightly returned back to the stranger as she properly introduced herself. Mia, her name was. Her voice was on the edge of something more shy, or at least, fairly quieter than what Bridgette used to call upon her, but that wasn't a surprise to Bridgette; everyone seemed to talk quieter than she did. She paid little mind to the avoidance of the gaze, and although Mia showed little signs of contentedness, Bridgette's smile didn't seem to wish to falter. "Yes, I am," she confirmed, placing her right leg in front a bit more to show off her flowy pants. "I don't know if they'd let me in wearing this if I worked here. I can only imagine the work they have to do around here, this place is huge!" At this point in time, Bridgette's eyes were practically dazzling in a rather dreamy way as she shot a look up at the high ceilings. "Are you from around here, or did you have to fly in?" As soon as the question came out of her mouth, her eyes widened sheepishly, and a hand shot to her mouth. "Oh my goodness, where are my manners? I'm not interrupting you, am I? I can definitely go if I'm being a bother."

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items