「✥suspects of pires state university✥」 mystery rp -wip/dnp

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

「✥suspects of pires state university✥」 mystery rp -wip/dnp

Postby kelzzz » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:06 pm

「✥suspects of pires state university✥」

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
✥to dewright daily tribune,

✥recently skyla cantilin, a student at pires state university, was murdered in cold-blood. detectives have six main suspects to be questioned and observed. the new head detective, corinth walters, deemed it necessary for the suspects to continue with daily life. she has assigned a detective to each suspect to observe and search for missing details. since this decision is very controversial, it has become the talk of both pires university and dewright. we have asked the six suspects for exclusive interviews and we will be covering this story extensively.

✥from pires university newspaper.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✥skyla cantlin was the beloved student government president and vice-president of the biggest sorority, phi sigma mu. she died due to head trauma and a puncture wound. pires state is devastated by this tragedy. skyla’s family has decided to sue the school for not being safe for their daughter. the school employed these detectives to prove it was either skyla’s fault or a complete different situation in general. the six suspects are all negatively connected to skyla one way or another and the goal of the detectives is to figure out how. as a suspect your goal is to be truthful while also keeping your secrets secret.

kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「✥rules & places✥」

Postby kelzzz » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:07 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1.) all tess’s rules apply
2.) lgbtq+ friendly
3.) no mary/gary sues
4.) drama is encouraged, but please remember to hate the character not the writer
5.) no one liners, please have at least a paragraph (i understand writer’s block)
6.) reservations last 24 hours
7.) post all forms/ooc/reservations in the discussion forum
8.) please try to use good grammar
9.) please turn your signatures off for this thread
10.) use irl faceclaims or put a general description of your character
11.) have fun, and pm me if you have any questions

dewright is a medium-sized college town next to lake fuller. it features a a beautiful downtown which next to it is the college campus. the city area then turn into forest which connects to lake fuller.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 「✥characters✥」

Postby kelzzz » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:43 am

sorority sweetheart
president of phi sigma mu