ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ Open/Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ Open/Accepting

Postby Kaniasking » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:18 pm

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Slowly I opened my eyes, seeing only blurs before me. As my vision cleared I reached a hand out in front of me, wondering how long I had been asleep. When my hand was barely two feet in front of me, it touched cold glass. I rubbed my eyes, searching my memory, trying to figure out where I was, and why I was here. With my eyes now clear I took in the glass that surrounded me, I was trapped, in a glass box of some sort. I pushed against the glass with my tired arms, expecting it to open easily. When it didn't even budge, panic began to rise inside my chest. I hit the glass one, two, three times... nothing. So I hit it harder, and harder, and harder. With the glass wall not moving an inch, I began to yell, for anyone, anything. My eyes became blurry as my panic reached the point where it became difficult to breathe. I was screaming and banging on the glass as hard as my hands could muster. Why was I here? A figure moved into view of my vision, a gasp escaped me, someone had come! I wiped my eyes frantically, seeing the man before me. The man moved to the side of my container, fiddling with something. I heard a loud noise, and a hiss of air releasing. He lifted the lid and looked me over. I must've looked disastrous, not to mention my bad breathe. "W-where am I?" I managed to speak quietly, my voice hoarse from disuse. He stuck his hands in his pocket, a sad look on his face. "Your here, wherever that is, about 400 years after you laid down to sleep. I woke up in a box too." He shrugged, looking back towards his open glass coffin, as if being somewhere mysterious, and not to mention creepy, didn't bother him one bit. I gave him a weird glance, 400 years in the future? Sitting up slowly I looked around, it definitely looked futuristic but still the questions still remained, where are we, who else would awake, and what has remained from the world we knew?

Last edited by Kaniasking on Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ⓦⓗⓔⓝ & ⓦⓗⓔⓡⓔ

Postby Kaniasking » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 pm

The time is somewhere between 2800 to 3000, and you still live on earth, but not the earth that you went to sleep on. You are currently in an underground lab, one that was a secret to all nations and their people. It is located in what used to be the USA, but everything has changed. Society has been overturned, people almost completely eradicated from the face of the planet. The world above you is dangerous and hazardous, and no humans live above ground, but you won't be able to survive underground forever... what could be out there now? So... will you risk the outside world, or die in the lab?
Last edited by Kaniasking on Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ⓔⓐⓡⓣⓗ

Postby Kaniasking » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:31 pm

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ & ⓕⓞⓡⓜⓢ

Postby Kaniasking » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:32 pm

☠ All of Tess's Rules Apply
☠ No Godmodding
☠ No killing someone else's characters unless you ask
☠ No swearing
☠ keep pg 14, as love is always fun, all love is welcome ❤
☠ No more than 4 characters each, you must keep up with all characters
☠ Try to keep genders equal, unless your character is non-binary or trans :)
☠ Please include an image of your character, realistic is preferred
☠Don't use characters from existing shows, movies and books etc (you can you actor pictures but I prefer if you don't use super popular celebrities)
☠Normalize flaws! Perfect doesn't exist
☠If you repost your post, quote it so we know it's a repost
☠ Copy and paste the skull in the 'other' category to be accepted
☠ Will add more if needed

Code: Select all
[img].[/img]
||Full name||
||Nickname||
||Age||
||Gender||
||Physical Description||
||Personality||
||History||
||Room Number 1-50||
||Weapon of choice||
||Orientation||
||Crush||
||Significant Other||
||Other||

{Modify how you wish, but please include what I have here}
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: rule edit
Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ

Postby Kaniasking » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:34 pm

WIP :) Need people to fill this in
Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ⓡⓞⓞⓜⓢ

Postby Kaniasking » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:36 pm

Room 1 ||
Room 2 ||
Room 3 ||
Room 50 ||

Will fill in numbers up to 50 as people come in!
Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me