PLS LOCK

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

PLS LOCK

Postby senna_ » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:11 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Welcome to Larkinge, a town whose population is dependent on whom the government
grants access to. To most, it's a man-made city that encourages those within it to
embrace their astrological sun signs. To the government, it is a place to test its
subjects and see which signs create certain types of relationships with other signs.
A dozen or so people are the first to arrive at Larkinge, and it is their goal to
officially bring life and joy to the town. Will they complete their unknown mission
and make those relations the government is itching to see?

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
literally just an rp about people vibing in a town
Last edited by senna_ on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:12 am

Image.

1. follow all CS rules
2. you can make 1-2 characters. Please note that 1) as of right now, you cannot repeat Signs, and 2) there is a possibility I might change this rule to 2 characters, depending on how much interest we get
3. ages are 20+
4. drama between characters is allowed but I ask that you inform me before doing anything significant!
5. you don't have to keep the relations I suggested in the post below! Just, again, please come to me if you wanted anything changed
6. no one-liners! Try for at least a small paragraph
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:13 am

Image.

☆ Aries (mar 21 - apr 19)
xxx- Leon Ahn

☆ Taurus (apr 20 - may 20)
xxx- OPEN

☆ Gemini (may 21 - jun 20)
xxx- Ryder Samuels

☆ Cancer (jun 21 - jul 22)
xxx- Harrison Brown
xxx- Lucía Abello

☆ Leo (jul 23 - aug 22)
xxx- Valencia Sinclair

☆ Virgo (aug 23 - sep 22)
xxx- Odette Harlow
xxx- Alixander Dawson
☆ Libra (sep 23 - oct 22)
xxx- Lilith Reeves

☆ Scorpio (oct 23 - nov 21)
xxx- Kazimierz Bukoski

☆ Sagittarius (nov 22 - dec 21)
xxx- Avani Lee

☆ Capricorn (dec 22 - jan 19)
xxx- Seo Luka

☆ Aquarius (jan 20 - feb 18)
xxx- Kristina Holland

☆ Pisces (feb 19 - mar 20)
xxx- Connor Elks

I have attached some links below. Please try to stick to the typical traits of your Sign when making your character!
link 1.......link 2
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:51 am, edited 10 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:14 am

Image.
* note that these are the brain-stormed relations by the government. These do not have to be official!

☆ Aries: Aquarius, Sagittarius (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Taurus: Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Gemini: Libra, Aquarius, Aries (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Cancer: Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Leo: Sagittarius, Libra (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Virgo: Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Libra: Aquarius, Gemini, Leo (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Scorpio: Cancer, Pisces, Virgo (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Sagittarius: Aries, Leo, Libra (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Capricorn: Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Aquarius: Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius (get along well with/friendships)
☆ Pisces: Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus (get along well with/friendships)

xx
xx
xx
☆ Aries & Leo (enemies/don't get along)
☆ Taurus & Aquarius (enemies/don't get along)
☆ Gemini & Capricorn (enemies/don't get along)
☆ Cancer & Sagittarius (enemies/don't get along)
☆ Virgo & Sagittarius (enemies/don't get along)
☆ Virgo & Libra (enemies/don't get along)
☆ Scorpio & Aquarius (enemies/don't get along)

xx
xx
xx
xx
☆ Aries & Sagittarius (potential romance)
☆ Aries & Libra (potential romance)
☆ Taurus & Virgo (potential romance)
☆ Capricorn & Taurus (potential romance)
☆ Gemini & Sagittarius (potential romance)
☆ Cancer & Capricorn (potential romance)
☆ Leo & Sagittarius (potential romance)
☆ Leo & Taurus (potential romance)
☆ Pisces & Virgo (potential romance)
☆ Scorpio & Pisces (potential romance)
☆ Scorpio & Aquarius (potential romance)
☆ Sagittarius & Virgo (potential romance)
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:09 am

Further information:

• the "suggested relations" don't have to happen !!!! I googled a bunch of relations and they're more predictions on the government's end than anything else; they're just there in case nobody knows what to do with their characters. You can come up with your own things. I'm making a post for official relations & will clarify that the one currently up is just to nudge people forward if they are stuck.

— Larkinge is completely man-made (think of Central Park, where trees were deliberately placed somewhere by people, but for the entire city), but it's one of those things were some people know that and some don't

— this takes place in 2086. Zodiac signs are not very known about, not like they are in current time, but that's about the only thing that's different (ex. technology & stuff still exists). Only a few people are openly known to be part of the Zodiac group (they have yet to discover that everyone is a part of this) because they have a small tattoo somewhere on their body with their sign on it

— this particular group received a special invite to join Larkinge because everyone was given a government-run survey. They don't know it's because they're being studied

— their goal is to create life on Larkinge because it's not very lively at the moment

— they take pills every day that are thought to be medicine, but it's actually government-created to help "prove" their predictions. The Zodiacs have full control over their emotions after being clean from this medicine
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

locations

Postby senna_ » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Significant Locations (feel free to suggest more) - takes place in Newfoundland, Canada

— Shoppers Drugmart
— Fortinos
— LCBO
— Lowes
— Canadian Tire
— Record Shop
— Michael's Art Supplies
— Larkinge Outlet Mall
— Starbucks
— Tim Hortons
— Cassandra's Cafe
— Mei's (restaurant)
— Cat's Place (restaurant)

— Larkinge Park (smaller park + few hiking trails)
— Middleton Park (national park that leads to beach)
— Middleton Beach
Last edited by senna_ on Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:09 pm

INFO FOR THE DAY

DATE: Friday, April 6th, 2086
STARTING TIME: 10:30 a.m
TEMPERATURE: 12°C / 54°F but will get up to 17°C / 63°F
WEATHER: fairly cloudy, will clear up later in the day

NOTES: they have been in the town for 3 days now; some vaguely know of others, some don't know anyone yet
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:42 am

─────────────────────────
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

L [1] K [1] V [1]

Postby senna_ » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:42 am

♋︎.𝐋𝐔𝐂Í𝐀 𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎
[she/her]..[21 years]..[bicurious]..[cancer]..[location: middleton park]..[mentions: x]..[tags: OPEN]..
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Eyes closed, back resting against the old wooden bench outside the main area of the park, Lucía tapped his finger gently against the side of her camera, all in perfect tune to the song that was currently playing through her earbuds: Watermark. Lucy hadn't ever been the most musically talented ─ she could sing well, but when it came to reading notes, forget it ─ but she liked figuring out the different tempos and beats throughout a song. Perhaps that was a nerdy thing to do, picking about a song when she could simply just appreciate the lyrics put to it, but it was almost therapeutic to her. She hadn't told this to anyone, likely because it wasn't some common thing that would come up in a casual conversation, but she was okay with that. A charming little Lucy quirk, she considered it. Another promising thing she kept to herself.

As the song turned into another, this one strictly instrumental, she found the weight on her shoulders doubling, tripling, and her eyes flitted open to take in the visuals around her. Trees, vibrant in colour, for the rain had washed over them the last few days, creating a picture-perfect view of popping colours of nearly every shade. Birds whistled and sang amongst the treetops, something she could hear even over the music in her ears. Up ahead, a small family of rabbits played near the swings. She smiled. Baby season, it was. She had yet to come across a fawn, but it was bound to happen. She relaxed against her bench once more. This was peace. No honking cars, no screaming, no harassment amongst the streets for not being a true New Yorker. Of course, Leo hadn't had a problem with that last part, but her fellow college classmates often had different opinions. Here, Lucy felt free. There was a new life waiting to unfold right in front of her, and she couldn't be more eager to begin to write the opening chapter.

────

♏︎.𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐈
[he/him]..[24 years]..[pansexual]..[scorpio]..[location: condo floor 2]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: harrison]..
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Kaz was bored. Having woken up sooner than six in the morning, he had now come to the conclusion that there was very little to do in the early part of the day. Everything was closed until at least nine o'clock, and there was only so much walking one could do in the early morning quietness before minds wandered aimlessly. Currently, he was lying face-up to the ceiling, right leg dangling lazily over the side of his unmade bed, vision focusing in and out as fatigue and consciousness battled back and forth. His fingers drummed against his chest, then stretched out past his head as a yawn escaped his jaws, feeling a satisfying crack ripple down his spine. Life is too short to be laying around, the voice in his head then told him, and, as if something or someone had viciously knocked against his skull, Kaz jolted upright. He rubbed his eyes, combed his fingers through his mop of curls, then grabbed his nearly-black jacket. Shrugging it on, he slipped his wallet into his back pocket, then departed from his room, contentedly strolling down the empty hallway. Opting not to take the elevator, he shuffled down the stairs, skipping the last step once he was close enough to the ground. Practically kicking the door open, he found a good bit of relief wash over him upon realizing that it wasn't as bright as he'd originally been dreadfully preparing himself for. He couldn't stand the sun.

He played with the zipper of his jacket as he strolled down the road. It was almost practically empty, and the current atmosphere was filled with such a still silence that Kaz almost began to feel like he had been doing something wrong and everyone was now watching his every move, even though that wasn't the case. Or maybe it was. Nobody had called the cops on him for taking a few things from the last hotel he stayed at, so he felt he was doing all right. By the time he arrived at the liquor store ─ thank God for living in a small town, because it wasn't more than a ten-minute walk away ─ it had opened, so, delightfully, Kaz stepped inside. He took his time browsing up and down the aisles; he was a Pole with Russian habits. Although he did have to say, there were some fantastic stores specifically for Polish-made vodka. And they were delicious. Unfortunately, the LCBO didn't seem to want to bless him and his lucky winner today, but the Pinnacle from France was good enough, so he grabbed one of those, paid, then left and headed back to the condo.

There was an extra skip in his step as he hurried back, a light devilish grin across his features. It was a little late welcoming gift. Kaz hadn't a clue if they had all arrived at the same time or not (yes, he spent most of his first few days practically trapped inside his small house) but he was more than ready to find some companions. Taking the steps two at a time, he hurried back to his floor, then stopped and knocked on the door right beside his. "Hello!" he called out. "Hello neighbour, are you home? I have brought welcoming gift for you!"

────

♌︎.𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
[she/her]..[22 years]..[bisexual]..[leo]..[location: condo lounge room -> outside]..[mentions: lilith]..[tags: OPEN]..
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The silence in the lounge room was gratifying, pleasing to relax in. As Valencia laid back against the beige-coloured couch, she let her big blue eyes wander. The house they were put in wasn't anything exciting; it was modern, updated, but nothing too impressive. She craved her master bedroom and three-story house back in Boston. She desired the audio of the roaring motors and angry horns, something that never bothered her, even at the crack of dawn. Here, it was quiet. Creepy quiet. Even the vehicles that rolled down the roads were silent, and nobody dared to raise their voice. It was almost as if people were afraid of a scolding if their vocal cords passed a certain level of audibility. Whatever the case may be, it made Valencia unusually uncomfortable, and yet, at the very same time, she could deal with the quiet. It simply was going to be a major adjustment, as was everything else here. There weren't more than one hundred people living in the small city, that she was positive of. In the condo she was assigned, there were fourteen or fifteen other people, none of which she believed had jobs here. Oddly enough, there was nothing written on that paper she half-read regarding education or occupations. What could they even do here? She couldn't run her company off of three clients; social media and online marketing were going to be her fall-to. Still, even at that, Valencia was going to have to get someone else in another place to market and advertise, and that made her hair stand on her skin. Nobody could trust anyone nowadays, and the last thing she needed was some snake to take away what she had worked so hard on all because she had taken up that stupid offer to move to another town. Valencia didn't even remember the whole reason for the move. Something about a change of scenery, though she was now convinced that she hadn't quite been in the right mindset when she made that decision. Things were boring over here.

Sighing, Valencia peeled her gaze away from the glass coffee table her eyes had narrowed in on whilst she explored her mind and glanced out the large rectangular window, resting her chin against the tips of her fingers. It was cloudy out, though it didn't look like rain was on its way. She hadn't ever been much of an outdoorsy person to begin with, so weather meant little to her, but oddly enough, that was exactly what her mind was going to in that current moment. This town is destroying me already. Sighing from her nose, Val pushed herself up onto her heeled ankle boots, rolling her ankles slightly until the tension eased before shifting away from the couch. She adjusted her lacy top, then stroked back a few pieces of freshly highlighted hair that were stuck to her cherry red lips. From a distance, she could hear the mocking ticks of the grandfather clock. Time was passing slowly; very, very slow. Sighing yet again, though this one with more exasperation, Valencia pushed her hair over her shoulder and started up towards the door, curling her hand into a fist and pulling in some fabric from her blazer in so she didn't have to make direct contact to the old, rusty door handle.

The worst part about this was probably the fact that she didn't have a single friend here. She was fairly confident she realized one girl, a cute petite blonde, but she couldn't put a name to her face. Maybe she wasn't even actually who Val was thinking; she was far too prideful to say she was homesick, but she most certainly did not feel at home here in Larkinge. She had a feeling she wouldn't ever.
Last edited by senna_ on Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:00 am

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐋𝐄𝐎 ! ! ───────────

aries ✩ twenty-three ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: avani ✩ location: dorm

xxxWith a large iced latte in his hand and the sun beating on his face, the purple haired male walked down the ghost town sidewalks with a smile on his face and a pep in his step, entirely too awake for it to only be mid morning. Of course, this was nothing unusual for Leo, his light humming and occasional side step as he made his way down the cement lane more common than not; the 23 year old's energy definitely didn't depend on mother nature, and blame it on the thrill of adventure, but he was extra restless this morning. It was only their third day here, but Leo was already beyond reining in, excitable like a child on Christmas morning at the thought of exploration and socialization.

Seeming in his own world as he continued to hum to an unidentifiable song playing in his head, Leo made his way back towards the multicolored residential building and pushed the door open with his foot, shuffling in and down to the 2nd door on the left on instinct; it's honestly a bit crazy how much a person can memorize and grow accustomed to in just three days. Or how much one can bond with another in that same amount of time.

Knocking on the door with a gentle hand, containing as much of his excitement as physically possible, Leo waited for approximately 3 seconds before he spoke out in an introduction
      "Mornin' princess! Rise and shine! I'm here to bribe you with coffee." His impatience coming through once again, Leo waited for a few mere seconds before giving it another go, shameless to continue to call out for his newest victim (decidedly giving Lucy a rest after 13 years of terrorizing his surprisingly accepting partner-in-crime) "Avani, c'mon, let's go shopping! It'll be fun, I promise. Besides, it's my treat. I just really wanna blow my money, make poor life decisions, and spend time with one of the only people here whose crazy enough to tolerate me. "
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me