PLS LOCK

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the zodiac trials [closed]

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:56 pm

Odette

virgo - twenty four - cisfemale (she/her) - tag: Kaz - location: starbucks --> dorm

Odette watched as Versailles padded quite happily over to the stranger, nosing around his hands before clambering onto his lap, sniffing his face. The puppy seemed to be very interested in Kaz which was interesting for Odette to witness because the two didn't get to meet new people often if at all. The very thought of that made Odette inwardly cringe at her lack of outgoing sometimes. Well, except for now of course. The blonde took a long sip from her drink, enjoying the now stirred cold beverage a lot more.

"Oh I'm sorry, I hope you know that I don't think you're just some random getting hammered outside a dorm. I genuinely thought that..." her words drifted off as she waved a hand in the air to dismiss her words. She sighed, closing her eyes as if that was good enough to hide herself from her own embarrassment. The hand on her forehead came out of nowhere but surprisingly she didn't jump in fright. Odette flickered one eye open to study Kaz with a mischievous smile. "Yeah, I guess you could call it hurt" she replied honestly. 'Not physically at least' she thought to herself.

She watched out of the corner of her eye as the curly haired man took a bite out of the offering. "Oh it's my pleasure. Good?" she asked, her head rolling to just above her shoulder so that she could watch him for a moment. "Well, thank you for the compliment. I don't think anyone but you has ever complimented my taste". She reached forward over her legs, gently ruffling her dappled fur. "I just needed a different-" she gestured around the hallway "-change of path. Do you have any friends here? Besides me, now, of course".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K [5]

Postby senna_ » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:37 am

♏︎.𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐈
    [he/him]..[24 years]..[pansexual]..[scorpio]..[location: condo floor 2]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: odette]..
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    The canine in front of Kaz was giving him a bit of nostalgia, although he had yet to decide if that was in a good or bad way. Back home, he had once brought a dog into the house. A mutt, she was, one he had quite literally plucked off the streets because she was so skinny that anyone could count the bones on her – and if they couldn’t see, they could feel them. That had been one of the worst decisions Kaz had made in quite some time. He didn’t regret bringing the pooch home in an attempt to care for her and nurse her back to health, but his dad had been drinking hard that day, and in a blur of thrown hands and spat curses, both Kaz and the dog were far out of his father’s sight. That time around, it had taken almost four days before he was able to return home. And the poor dog ran away and was never seen again.

His hand had gone limp at the sore memory, and he crinkled his nose as the wet nose of the Aussie brought him back into the moment. Returning to stroking her smooth fur, he continued tapping the ankles of his shoes together. For a brief moment, Kaz didn’t do anything more than shrug at the blonde’s comment regarding his potential choices in the beverage beside him. Everyone who knew Kaz knew he was a strong drinker. He couldn’t help it, really; growing up where that’s all he saw his father do, he naturally followed through with it. “We save those choices for later,” he decided after another minute or so of silence, nodding his head once to seal what he had said. He finished off the treat in his free hand, already planning the things he could do to return the favour. They all vanished from his mind when the Swan spoke yet again. “Very good,” he confirmed with a satisfied nod of his head. “Small town have good treats, I guess. Makes quiet times more enjoyable.”

There was a big difference between having genuine, close friends and connections to secretive things, and Kaz was sensing that Odette fell on the first side of the spectrum. As they all did, he could assume, given their circumstances. “Then you have not found right people to be around,” he mused. “Real people give real compliments.” And a snort of a laugh followed that, although it wasn’t to be rude towards what she said. In fact, Kaz felt no rudeness or judgement at all, but he supposed it could have been taken differently from another’s perspective. “Very bold,” he observed, the amusement still laced in his tone. “I like it.” Then he shook his head. “Not more than skarbeńku and you, for now. It is lonely here, and not much to do. I have not seen many others yet. But I am sure pretty pooch and yourself attracts lots of people–” he went back to stroking the dog’s fur– “It is hard to resist pretty faces.”

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac trials [closed]

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:12 pm

Odette

virgo - twenty four - cisfemale (she/her) - tag: Kaz - location: starbucks --> dorm

Versailles was quite intrigued by this man before her while also appreciating his lack of hostility towards her and her human. Odette was quite happy just to sit here in silence if she wasn't also interested in learning about her new friend. Quite quickly the animal was able to curl up on his lap to commence one of her daily naps. Odette couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy but supposed it was good for her pet to socialize more or to be a good excuse for Odette to do the same. Her eyes travelled once more to Kaz, filling with a slight concern as he seemed to freeze in time for a moment. "It does, doesn't it? Many treats that I try my hardest not to eat but" she pointed to the doughnuts "always give in to".

"Well then, as the first real person I've met and talked to, I feel honored that you are normal and not a weirdo. I am of course a weirdo, but surely you know what I mean?" she asked, laughing slightly towards herself. The interacting had already brought a welcome smile to her face which Odette took as a good sign rather than a red flag. She shook her head as if to disagree. "Not so much me, but Versailles here. She's the popular one. Thank you though" she appreciated the compliment nonetheless. "You have a pretty face to" although her words were genuine, she hoped that was something people normally said.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K [6]

Postby senna_ » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:03 am

♏︎.𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐊𝐈
    [he/him]..[24 years]..[pansexual]..[scorpio]..[location: condo floor 2]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: odette]..
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    It was certainly becoming a bit uncomfortable, the way this dog, who was probably around forty pounds or so, was walking all over Kaz, but he supposed his squished-up form against the wall wasn't enough to call her off on her owner's end. He didn't dislike dogs, in fact he was rather fond of them, but it was challenging to find comfort again when a dog this size had plopped herself on top of him, quite literally. His eyes quickly darted towards Odette, but she didn't seem to pay any attention to what was happening. A bit cautiously, as if worried he'd hurt the dog, Kaz gently pushed against the canine's shoulder blade with his index and middle finger until the dog was more in the middle of the two, as opposed to right on him. Straightening up, he allowed for a paw to rest against his ankle, and started to brush the many bits of fur off of his black pants. "You are a — eh, what do they say — oh! A couch potato, no?" He raised his brows towards the dog, as if she could understand him the way humans did with other humans, then continued brushing the fur off of his clothing.

He brushed the bits of cinnamon off of his fingertips, eyeing the sparkles that were now dusted on the left thigh of his dark jeans. "I haven't gone to many places yet," Kaz mused. "But I must find this place sometime soon." He reached up to brush away some curls once again; were there even any barber shops or hairdressers here? Having no connections in a place like this truly was tragic. He peered at her from under his thick lashes, eyes narrowing ever-so-slightly as if thoroughly studying her. "Laying on the floor outside a stranger's house with bottle of vodka is not weird?" he questioned, tone filled with disbelief, but there was still the hint of amusement beneath the surface of it. "Maybe where you are from it is a normal thing, but back home, it is not traditional." Normal. Kaz had a good feeling that what he'd done throughout his years growing up certainly wasn't on the normal spectrum of day-to-day living, but he wasn't going to protest against her words. With that, Kaz stretched out both his arms and legs, then pushed himself to his feet. He'd come back if he had to. He had a few other neighbours to visit over the next little bit, anyway.

The boyish smile formed against his lips at her last comment, and a sparkle shimmered in the depths of his eyes. "I know," he responded without hesitation, tone more cheeky than it was cocky. He almost went on to make a dark-humoured joke regarding how that had something to do with the absence of his father, but resisted. Instead, Kaz flicked his hand towards Versailles. "There is dog park nearby," he informed the blonde. "You should take her there. She will make friends with the other dogs, I'm sure."
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac trials [one spot available]

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:41 pm

Odette

Versailles gave no sign of moving from her spot on this stranger’s lap until finally Odette whistled, tapping her lap slightly as an indicator that the dog had to move. With a reluctant huff, she slipped up Kaz’s lap and settled in between the pair but further towards their legs so that she did not squish their positions. “I’m sorry about her. She… she sometimes forgets she isn’t a skinny puppy anymore” the blonde laughed awkwardly, meeting Kaz’s gaze. Normally the Aussie dog would bolt as soon as a man tried to touch her but this one had not been threatening so she had been able to fall asleep peacefully. Odette could say the same, except for the falling asleep part. That she could not do in front of a stranger. As if she understood that Kaz was speaking to her, Versailles head raised, and she turned to look at the man before resting her head back down. “Yes, yes she is. Until it comes to outside time because then she sprints around like a demon. I believe they are called zoomies” as Odette explained her dog’s behaviour, she felt slightly embarrassed but contented, nonetheless. The man next to her did not seem to mind too much.

The hallway had managed to stay silent as the pair conversed. That was good in Odette’s eyes because that meant they did not have to explain to a witness as to their purpose for not finding proper seats. That made her cringe just at the thought. Oh well. She reached to close the lid of the doughnuts but not before lifting the box to Kaz just in case he wanted to finish his half. He could always reopen the box. “You’ll definitely have to explore that place. So many options” even though what she said was true, her tone held a note of fake astonishment. She had to think about his next question with a slight distant look to her face. “Well… I haven’t seen it done before so, no?”.

Green eyes moved to follow Kaz as he stood while cracking a smile. Genuine. “Leaving so soon?” she asked but after checking her phone, it was not in fact soon.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:15 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐌𝐀𝐗 ! ! ───────────

taurus ✩ twenty-five ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: luka ✩ location: dorm

xxxTo say Max was a hermit would be an understatement; having moved to Larkinge three days ago, the socially awkward and emotionally constipated male had barely even left his room, only briefly sneaking out at odd hours of the night each day to get a meal in his otherwise deprived stomach. It wasn't that he was outwardly avoiding his new roommates of sorts but, well...he wasn't actively seeking them out, either. Confrontation just really wasn't his strong suit.

Max had spent the past three days getting comfortable in his new home, setting up his sound equipment and other various music related tools on the first day and holing himself up in the makeshift studio of sorts by the second, returning to his old habits in the blink of an eye. What was meant to be his living room had very quickly turned into a cluttered mess where he could occasionally play his keyboard and mess around with producing on varying equipment, all things he deemed more important to pack along on the move than picture frames or other sentimental objects; other than his clothes and basic toiletries, he'd hardly packed anything else, preferring to bring along the clunky music equipment so he'd have a reason to avoid making a fool of himself 24/7.
      It surprised all, including himself, when he stepped outside of his room at approximately 10:30 in the morning with the goal of having some breakfast, a meal he'd forgone for a couple of days in favor of hiding himself away. Not that he'd ever admit to that.

Cursing slightly under his breath as the sunlight that filtered through the hallway windows hit him in the eye, unaccustomed to such bright lights and already regretting his decision after living in dimmed lamp light for three days straight, Max lifted one of his arms to cover his eyes as he attempted to adjust to the sudden change but continued to only make things work; as uncoordinated as he was at such early hours of the day (yes, 10:30 is early), he should've known better than to attempt walking as he closed his eyes, making it only a few feet down the hallway before he crashed against something. Or well....someone, as he'd come to find out.

Falling to the ground with a colorful shout, not particularly filtered as he fell back and landed harshly on his derriere, the male again opened his eyes and looked upwards with a glare that he hoped came off as murderous towards whatever wall decided to block his path; I mean, he wasn't an interior designer or anything, but who the hell puts a column or wall-end in the middle of a walkway? Instead of locking eyes with the accused failure of a designer, Max instead found himself face to face with a blonde stranger, effectively stopping his trail of harsh words and replacing them alternatively with a light flush.
      Suddenly embarrassed, but by no means surprised given his 25 year streak of bad luck, Max took a moment to gather his thoughts before struggling to stand up once more and offering an apology to the stranger he'd effectively mauled
      "...Sorry. I wasn't really looking. Are you okay?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me