PLS LOCK

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the zodiac trials

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:08 pm

Odette

virgo - twenty four - cisfemale (she/her) - tag: x - location: dorm --> starbucks

Odette woke up to the alarming sound of her phone alarm clock ringing, jolting her awake from what would have been the perfect ending to a dream. She had been walking along the beach, searching for crystals. She had caught sight of a beautiful one when her alarm had rudely interrupted. "Another time, maybe" she grumbled, closing one eye as a sliver of sun broke in through the curtains of the dorm. She groaned, catching the hint that daylight would not wait for her. With much effort, she sat up and swung her legs over the side of the slightly high bed. Odette slipped from the bed, instantly spinning around to make the bed neatly. It was a habit she had picked up from childhood. She headed for the bathroom.

Odette remerged fully dressed with her face cleaned and naturally dressed in a bit of makeup. Cleanly manicured hands picked up a matching blue harness and leash. Versailles was already up, having eaten the food that Odette had left her before letting her out. The beautiful multicoloured boarder collie remerged, sitting patiently, waiting. Odette attached the harness and the leash. Grabbing her tote bag, the pair headed out through the front door, locking it behind them. Odette led the dog along the footpath, one particular location in mind.

Odette stood outside of Starbucks, tying Versailles to a table before she headed inside to order and grab a table number. She sat back down, reaching into her bag to grab her phone and set out a bowl of water for her pet.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:00 am

𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑋𝐴𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅 π·π΄π‘Šπ‘†π‘‚π‘ β™οΈŽ
    "mr scary dog privilege" ⋆ 24 ⋆ virgo no 2 ⋆ location: starbux β†’ middelton park ⋆ mentions / tags: lucia

to say alixander was a night owl was a bit of an understatement. just a tiny bit. but you know, if your
    morning is going not so great. whats the best way to fix it? in alix's case itd be taking a dunk in a pool,
    but coffee was the next best answer. he had waited in line for what seemed like forever to get his dr
    ink, and the ravenette was also getting weird stares from everyone in the starbucks as a dog whine so
    unded outside. hazel eyes rolled before alix turned to spot his siberian husky kenai outside, head tilt
    ed to the sky as another woeful howl was released. once the drink was obtained, alix immediately bo
    oked it outside, untying his dog from the lamp post outside. "you are such a drama queen, kenai," the
    male shook his head with a sigh before directing the husky in the direction of middelton park, their d
    estination for the day. the pair's walk seemed rather easy going, considering there weren't that many
    people at the park at this time, but then again. alix got himself lost in thought as he continued to st
    roll along the sidewalk... until kenai had other plans. the canine let out a bark before tugging his ow
    ner down the path, panting excitedly as alix shouted after him, desperately holding onto his drink so
    it wouldn't spill. "kenai!" he protested before hazel eyes found what kenai was going after: a girl. wi
    thin a blink of an eye, the husky managed to wrap his lead around alix's legs, causing the ravenette
    to stumble and.. spill his drink all over his front. just great, the male grumbled in his thoughts befor
    e he dropped kenai's lead, which then prompted the husky to trot over to the female sitting on the
    bench. "i'm so sorry about him.. he.. tends to get too excited when it comes to meeting new people,"
    alix panicked for a moment, going over despite his shirt now drenched in coffee, "kenai, ven aquΓ­."

𝐾𝑅𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝐻𝑂𝐿𝐿𝐴𝑁𝐷 β™’οΈŽ
    miss dreamland ⋆ 23 ⋆ aquarius ⋆ location: michaels ⋆ mentions / tags: open

kris hummed to herself as she browsed the aisles, not particularly looking for anything. she often did
    this when she wanted to get out, even before coming to larkinge. in a sense it kept her busy, and plu
    s she did like looking to see if michaels had anything cool on sale. the blonde continued her humming
    as she stepped into the sketchbook aisle. brown eyes wandered along the shelving as she reached up
    to grab a medium sized sketchbook, feeling the material under her fingertips before placing the boo
    k under her arm and moving along further down the aisle. eventually, she found what she potentially
    needed from michaels and made her way to check out.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lili & luka -- 001

Postby klahoma » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:21 am

β™ŽοΈŽ 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝑰 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺
    ( libra β€’ she/they β€’ twenty-three β€’ bisex/rom β€’ location: outside β€’ tags: valencia )

lili strolled aimlessly along the sidewalk surrounding the condo, kicking pebbles and twigs out of her way as she continued down her path. larkinge hadn’t even begun to feel like home, and as more time passed, lili only felt more and more out of place. granted she’d only been there a few days now, the place still made her feel a bit weary. she had taken up the offer to move out of boredom and desperation, partly longing for zest, and otherwise hoping to increase her chances of booking a job modeling somewhere. however, since lili arrived, she’d been trapped in the same monotonous routine everyday, and no offers to model had come her way either. it was easy to say she despised larkinge and deeply regretted her decision. she hadn’t even gotten the chance to speak to any of the others living with her in the condo yet, none of which she really recognized anyway.

the weather was decent, so lili had chosen to go for a walk as a way to cure her restlessness. time seemed to drag on at larkinge, and the small town didn’t have anything even mildly interesting to offer her. all of its features could easily be found at her home back in florida, but none gave her the same uplifting impression. the situation lili was in was definitely nothing she would have ever dreamed of. pessimism further filled her body with every step she took, and her loneliness was practically killing her. lili decided to cut her mid-morning stroll short and apathetically turned onto the walkway leading back to the condo.

before she could even attempt to grab the door handle, an attractive light haired female pulled the entrance open and stepped outside. lili looked up to the girl and held eye contact with her for a moment before flashing a small smile. for some reason she looked slightly familiar, though lili swore that she hadn’t ran into the girl since arriving to larkinge. she was convinced that she had moved into a town full of total strangers, but now she began to question her judgment. in an attempt to be friendly, lili sheepishly lifted a hand and waved at the girl. β€œhey! sorry if i’m in your way, but do i know you from somewhere?” she queried in a rather meek voice, tilting her head a bit to the side. lili eyed her up and down briskly, comparing the image of the girl in front of her to those of faces stored in her memory. nothing really clicked, but she still got a vibe of familiarity. β€œi hope i’m not bothering you, but i’ve been bored out of my mind. i’m praying for something riveting to happen soon because i can’t deal with being so weary, you know?” lili finished with a slight giggle. she silently wished that she could make at least one friend at larkinge. finally getting the chance to talk to someone made her realize just how much she missed being around people.

β™‘οΈŽ 𝑺𝑬𝑢 𝑳𝑼𝑲𝑨
    ( capricorn β€’ he/him β€’ twenty-one β€’ homosex/rom β€’ location: condo floor three β€’ tags: open )

soft ballads played through the earbuds plugged into luka’s phone as he walked out of his room and closed the door behind him. he had already ran through his usual morning routine and decided that it was finally time to grab something to eat. he thought about stopping by starbucks, but for once the boy was actually craving a whole meal and not just a drink or tiny snack. it wasn’t uncommon for luka to skip breakfast. he often wasn’t too hungry in the morning anyways. but after spending an hour making his bed and organizing his belongings on an empty stomach, luka couldn’t ignore the sharp pangs of hunger any longer.

he pulled his phone out of his pocket to switch up the genre of music he was listening to. lofi hip-hop tunes began playing instead of the previously calming ballads. luka hadn’t minded the move to larkinge. a new place to stay meant more opportunities to practice his interior designing skills. many ideas came to his mind as he observed the empty walls and shelves of his new condo room. it was similar to staring at a blank canvas in luka’s mind, and all he had to do was add some color. his daily schedule hadn’t changed much since arriving either. he still preformed his usual tasks and typical chores. luka was happy as long as he was in a routine, and luckily he’d been able to maintain one since moving to larkinge. he stopped for a moment to skip to a song he liked before stuffing his phone back into his pocket and carrying on down the hall.
klahoma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

L [2] V [2]

Postby senna_ » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:25 pm

β™‹οΈŽ.𝐋𝐔𝐂Í𝐀 π€ππ„π‹π‹πŽ
    [she/her]..[21 years]..[bicurious]..[cancer]..[location: middleton park]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: alixander]..
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    The sky was so pretty in that moment, with large, white cotton-candy clouds and a hint of sunshine. LucΓ­a regretted not bringing her sketchpad, for her current location would have made for a better shot with a pencil, rather than her camera, but she, with a full load of determination, snapped a picture of the view in her mind so that once she returned back home – home, what a weird thing to refer to – she could work on it. Instead, for now, she allowed herself to continue daydreaming to her music. For whatever reason, though, within a few minutes, Lucy found herself becoming almost restless, and when she opened her eyes once more, she was startlingly met with the sight of a larger-sized animal.

She had to admit, a fresh set of nerves had sprung out down her body upon realizing that a large, wolf-like dog was barreling her way, and she very quickly shot her hands up to her head as if prepared to defend herself against a biter if need be. However, a forceful shout from a masculine voice seemed to bring her out of her panicked daze, and when Lucy opened her eyes, she was surprised to see the husky near her feet and a strange young man a few meters away. Her eyes widened upon realizing that in that split second of pulling a stupid curl-into-a-ball-and-hope-for-the-best move, an accident had occurred, and the poor guy’s almost-all white shirt was covered in a stain nearly the same shade as the stripes across the material that covered his upper body.

β€œBuenos dΓ­as,” LucΓ­a quickly murmured to the dog, having noticed almost immediately the words the stranger had verbally shot at the canine, before standing and side-stepping the animal to get to him. β€œYour poor shirt.” Her brows furrowed together and her lips formed a slight pout as she shook her head. β€œI don’t have a Tide Pen with me here, but I do back at my place. I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to startle your dog or anything. I can buy you another coffee! I just have to grab my wallet. Do you have stain remover at home? This should be able to come out if you change it quickly.”

────

β™ŒοΈŽ.π•π€π‹π„ππ‚πˆπ€ π’πˆππ‚π‹π€πˆπ‘
    [she/her]..[22 years]..[bisexual]..[leo]..[location: outside]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: lilith]..
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    The weather outside was as neutral as everything else in the small city was. The air was still, as if too intimidated by its surroundings to freely break away, and the lack of sound within the air was bone-chilling. Valencia most certainly was not fond of what had been handed to her, something very evident from the look plastered across her face, but she was going to work around it one way or another. Make a living, some could say. How? That was something she was going to have to thoroughly plan out on a day where she had more than thirty seconds of patience – something about this place really ticked her off easily – and with a good, venti-sized iced chai latte, but she was going to make it happen. Fashion was what she was passionate about, and although her tax accounting job wasn’t anything too horrid, marketing in the fashion industry was a big possibility. Or maybe not. The service certainly was no glimmering gem compared to Boston, and Val wasn’t even sure there was an internet company in the area, truth be told. It wasn’t even like she could file a complaint, because the company was some odd no-name group. Highly suspicious in her opinion, but she hadn’t bothered looking into it. She had bigger things to worry about.

Like this lacy corset top, as one example. Valencia had fancied it from the second she had eyed in a new arrival section somewhere however many years ago. She hadn’t worn it often, strangely enough, though she didn’t have an excuse as to why that was. Maybe it was because it was itchy; the wiring near the bottom kept poking into her ribcage, and she found herself adjusting it almost every minute or so. It was cute, though, so she was making it work. She was shouldering up her camel-coloured blazer when she noticed someone new had drifted into her range of vision. When she tore her eyes away from her sleeve, she caught a blonde – the blonde she had been thinking about earlier, ironically enough – ogling in her direction. Quirking a brow at the way she was being gazed at, Valencia shifted into her comfortable position of stance, popping a hip somewhat lazily as she stared back. Despite the weird moment of silent eye contact, the question genuinely took Val by surprise for a brief second. She shook her head, but it was in a way that implied that she neither knew nor did not. β€œI don’t think so?” she returned, and while her words curved into something questioning, it was evident Valencia was not requesting an answer. β€œAre you from a big city or something, maybe?” Then, without waiting for an immediate response, she shrugged, sticking her left leg out slightly, heel balanced against the pavement beneath her feet. Her big eyes rolled up towards the sky in a complete β€œugh, I know” way at the blonde’s comment regarding the town. β€œIt’s a total nightmare,” she returned, letting her gaze settle on the near-stranger’s face once again. β€œJail, only without the bars.” She watched her for another second, then, head tilted slightly, stuck her hand out. β€œWhat’s your name?”

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac trials

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:47 pm

Odette

virgo - twenty four - cisfemale (she/her) - tag: Kaz - location: starbucks --> dorm

Odette had decided on not sitting at the table outside of Starbucks, thinking that she would much rather enjoy her breakfast in a space where she didn't feel as alone. The young woman had collected her drink and food in take away containers to make it easier to both walk her dog and juggle her purchases. The walk back to her dorm was considerably slower than the walk there as her mind was primarily distracted with making sure she didn't drop her things and ruin her morning. Luckily Versailles was well behaved as ever. The wind gently tossed her hair back over her shoulder as she walked. She seriously needed to plan these things better.

Finally she had made it back to the dorm in one piece, her food and drink perfectly preserved. Odette strode down the hallway, making her way towards an elevator. There was no way she would be walking up the stairs even if she had wanted the exercise. However, she did not notice the man sitting on the floor because she often tried to advert her gaze so that she did not make awkward eye contact with anyone. He was sitting on the floor, a rather bored expression painted on his face. She paused beside him, Versailles sitting down to stare at him. "Are you alright down there?" she asked, her voice holding a slightly amused note to it. She had nothing better to do and placed her things a bit away from him just off to the side. "Mind if I join you?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K [2]

Postby senna_ » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:59 am

β™οΈŽ.πŠπ€π™πˆπŒπˆπ„π‘π™ ππ”πŠπŽπ’πŠπˆ
    [he/him]..[24 years]..[pansexual]..[scorpio]..[location: condo floor 2]..[mentions: harrison, tag]..[tags: odette]..
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    It would be a lie if Kaz said to himself that he wasn't at all disappointed by the lack of appearance by his fellow next-door neighbour. It wasn't necessarily early, per se, though, at the same time, there were quite a good handfuls of snoozers out there. Kaz didn't feel bad for interrupting anything, if that's what he had ended up doing. Despite it all, he didn't move away from the sad-looking door. A hater for the sun, or at least just the heat, Kaz had intentionally kept his blinds shut as tightly as he could, so he really wasn't too sure if it was sunny or hot outside, but he didn't really feel the need to find out. What was there to do outside anyway? Skip around a park, kicking little acorns that had scattered across the paths? Small towns really did have quite a good amount of downfalls to them.

Sighing to himself, mumbling some inaudible phrases that Kaz himself couldn't even truly put together, he side-stepped so that his back was to the wall, then slid down it, plopping onto the floor heavily. Stretching one leg out in front of him and bringing the other one up close to his chest, the young man let his head fall back against the wall, and a lazy whistled tune played from his lips. His shoe bounced off the floor, rotating from side-to-side, as he waited. In spite of it all, Kaz really didn't have a single clue as to what he was going to do now. His eyes flickered over to his little welcoming gift. Worst came to worst, he'd keep it for himself; there wouldn't be a single complaint on his end.

Closing his eyes, he continued to whistle quietly to himself, nearly leaping straight up onto his feet at the feeling of something soggy touching his knuckle. Eyes shooting open, Kaz tucked himself further into the wall he was sitting against, dark irises scanning over the unfamiliar canine. Then, like a kid in a candy store, a grin lit up his face, and he pushed himself onto his knees, hands ruffling the dog's fur. "Oh, czeΕ›Δ‡!" he greeted. "Hello, hello!" His gaze rotated upward to land on the blonde before him, as if he had honestly forgotten she was there, too. "Oh yes, I'm more than all right," he responded, reaching over to grab the bottle of vodka that had been leaning against the door. "Come join, we can celebrate such a pretty puppy!"
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac trials [closed]

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:42 pm

Odette

virgo - twenty four - cisfemale (she/her) - tag: Kaz - location: starbucks --> dorm

Odette had to admit that she was surprised to see someone sitting on the floor outside someone's dorm. Maybe he was apologising for something and had the door slammed in his face. She thought it was a romantic gesture really, to not give up on someone. Then her eyes caught sight of the bottle of a familiar brand of vodka and she instant laughed. Boy, this floor guy sure did look like he wasn't having much luck with his endeavours so far. She allowed her head to rest back against the wall for a few minutes, closing her eyes. They flickered open again as she remembered her other cargo.

She picked up her iced coffee and took a long sip from it, wincing slightly at the strong taste. 'You're meant to mix it, dumby' she thought to herself, swirling the iced dream around. The box of cinnamon doughnuts in front of her was too enticing for her to ignore much longer. In no time she had switched the coffee in her hand for the pastry. "Doughnut?" she offered, holding the box up to the stranger. She wasn't normally like this, but the man wasn't rejecting her so that must be a good sign.

"Hi, I'm Odette and this is Versailles" she answered, smiling as he ruffled the colourful dogs fur. He was lucky she had just washed her the night before after an interesting run in with a puddle. Odette hadn't been too happy about that fiasco. "Yeah for sure! It would be a shame to let you finish that on your own" as she said so, her eyes flickered to the still shut door with a small sigh. "Whoever you intended that bottle for doesn't seem to be jumping to the opportunity, so I would" she pointed out gently, signalling for Versailles to sit down before them.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K [3]

Postby senna_ » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:35 pm

[he/him]..[24 years]..[pansexual]..[scorpio]..[location: condo floor 2]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: odette]..
    Immediately, Kaz's gaze darted right back over to the blonde in mere alarm at her cackle-like chuckle, dark eyes flickering over her face as if she had just had a reaction to something. That wasn't the case, though, for apart from her lantern-lit eyes, she seemed pretty all right. He wasn't exactly sure what had sparked a laugh from her, but he didn't ask. In fact, apart from craning his neck ever-so-slightly to glance past her figure, which was now leaning against the wall beside him. Physically shrugging it off, Kaz turned his attention back to the vodka in front of him, lazily swirling the top part of it in a counterclockwise semi-circle. She hadn't really questioned his actions, which Kaz found oddly relieving; he didn't have an issue answering to those sorts of questions, but there were so many nosy people out in the world that not hearing it almost took him back a bit. And yes, he was most certainly included in that group of all-too-nosy people. It was hard not to be.

The questioning offer was surprising to his ears, but delightful nonetheless. Despite it, though, he still eyed it somewhat wearily. "Poisoned?" he asked, mostly joking, though still the tiniest bit not. He couldn't help it, he'd fallen into the wrong hands more than once and wasn't ready to step foot in a trap two days into a new city. That was one of the top five rules ─ do not easily trust your strange neighbours. "Seems awfully suspicious to me, handing off such precious food." He raised his brows, almost as if he had just made a point, then returned to the canine before him.

"Ah," he murmured, gently cupping the Aussie's face in the palms of his hands when the blonde introduced the beauty in front of him. "The royal place. Magnificent, for a magnificent puppy like yourself, skarbeΕ„ku." He kissed her wet nose, then tilted his head towards Odette. "And the daylight swan. The ksiΔ™ΕΌniczka, although─" he squinted his eyes a bit more than necessary as he peered closely at her─ "I have good feeling you would not be in town like this if you were real royalty." Then, a bit lazily, he waved his hand, though the gesture was more to continue the conversation than to wave her off. "I am Kaz," he continued. "And I wish for puppy, but I haven't gotten that far yet."

Stretching out his legs once more, he set the bottle down beside him, leaning it up against the wall. At the girl's comment regarding it, Kaz let out a long sigh. "I blame it on sleep," he decided a moment later. "It is still early. Still─" he glanced somewhat longingly at it─ [color=#2F3636]"would be nice treat." He watched it for another second, then peered at her. "What hall are you from?"
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the zodiac trials [closed]

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:54 pm

Odette

The young women crossed her legs so that her feet were over the top of one another. She focussed on them for a few moments while she got herself comfortable beside the younger man. He really did seem harmless and quite fun actually so really she was looking forward to potentially making a new friend. He was dressed casually but it suited him, making his whole appearance seem put together even though he may not have put any thought into it. She herself always liked to appear well dressed but she didn't so much care for others. She shifted her bag off to the side so that it sat safely beside her, unable to trip anyone over. If they happened to be anything like her, they would have tripped without a moments notice.

She glanced down at the treats as they rested on the floor between then, their warmth tempting. "No no not this morning. I didn't make them" the first park was a joke but she hoped that he caught on to her honesty. "I promise I'm not crazy" she explained before picking one up and downing a bite as if to further prove her point. It was really good, so good that it dredged up a happy sigh from the blonde.

"Yeah! I've been in love with it since I was a little girl but I have never gotten around to visiting" she answered, her voice slightly noted with sadness for just a moment before she brightened up. She rotated her head slightly to look at the stranger better. She studied his features for a moment before glancing away again. He had magnificently curled hair. She made a mental note to ask him what hair products he used but it would be rather awkward if he didn't use any. "Unfortunately I am not royaltly although I'm not too sure of my decent" she stated, struggling to keep a straight face. "Well, if he's not gonna drink it, mind if I have a bit?" she asked, keeping her voice low. She reached over to grab her iced coffee. "It's nice to meet you Kaz. You should get one!". She sat silently finishing off the doughnut in her hand. "I'm on the third floor, first room to the left. You?" she asked quietly.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K [4]

Postby senna_ » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:10 pm

[he/him]..[24 years]..[pansexual]..[scorpio]..[location: condo floor 2]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: odette]..
    Although his attention was undenyingly being pulled in the direction of the canine more than the Swan Girl β€” animals had always been far more intriguing than the human type β€” he still let his gaze swivel back and forth, like Newton's Cradle. The blonde had long legs, a slim body, and he wondered if she was a runner. He had never truly understood why people willingly chose to do such a thing β€” why? They weren't being chased, so why run? The human kind had always been so mysterious.

He found himself sputtering a surprised laugh at how casually she continued speaking of the drink beside him. "I know not to leave gifts outside," he observed more quietly, as if mumbling to himself. Then, a bit more wearily, though mostly for jokes, he side-eyed her whilst leaning slightly backward, as if uncomfortable by her appearance. "Even I know to not drink the vodka straight from bottle at eleven in the morning. Are you feeling all right?" He rubbed his hands together, then reached over to lightly press his hand against her forehead. It wasn't warm, indicating she was not feverish, so he removed his hand, but stayed leaning close, eyes flickering over her features once again. "Or maybe just hurt," he wrapped up, again speaking so softly that it was more of a comment towards himself.

He nestled back into his original spot after another second or two passed so he wasn't breathing right on her nose. She was evidently perfectly contented with her doughnut and the more they sat there, the more tempting they were becoming. So, with a "what is there to lose?" shrug, Kaz reached forward and broke one in half, taking the smaller side for himself. Bringing his palms together in an awkward praying-like motion (awkward only because the doughnut was pinched between his thumb and index finger), he dipped his head graciously at her. "Thank you very much," he told her. "I will return favour. Not with this," he added quickly, nodding to the alcohol. "At least wait until evening."

Crossing one ankle over the other, he rested his head back against the wall comfortably. "Interesting," he mused. "Most people prefer the loving city. Paris. You must have good taste. Actually, yes," he continued on again, answering his own question. He held up the doughnut to show evidence. "You do." He munched quietly for another few seconds, then tipped up his head and motioned to the other door that bordered the two of them. "Right here," he told her. "Not long walk. Do you have friend here? Why take other floor?"
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items