Summer Love Island

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Summer Love Island

Postby Seeley » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:30 am

You have been selected to go live on an island for the summer, on a lake. There is a main island where there are shops, places to eat, hang out but in order to get there, you have to take a boat to get back and forth. But on the island where you are staying, there is a large beautiful log cabin style of a lake house that has a little mini beach and a patio for social events. The house itself has a porch in the front and a balcony in the back on the second floor. You came here to either find love, escape from you family, make friends or whatever your reason may be for wanting to come and stay on an island with people that you do not know at all.

Rules
----------------
1. Age 21-29(no exceptions at all)
2. No perfect characters
3. No crush on your own characters(not fair to others)
4. You may have more than one character as long as you can manage them
5. Please post more than 3 sentences per post(writers block is okay every now and again)
6. Be kind and have fun

|| Name|| Davina Hartwell
|| Age || 25
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || She is sweet, kind, loving and wears her heart on her sleeve. But she does have a bit of a wild side and likes to have some fun every now and again.
|| Description ||
-height: five foot four
-weight: 125lbs
-hair color: vibrant red that goes past her shoulders in slight waves
-eye color: baby blue
-facial markings: light freckles along her nose; has her ears pierced
-body markings: has two tattoos; a music note on her ankle and a feather on in the inside of her left wrist
-clothes: she likes to wear dresses, jeans, tank tops, hoodies
|| Sexuality || straight
|| What she is looking for in a guy || Davina falls hard for the southern/country boys regardless of what her parents say
|| History || Davina is the oldest out of six kids; three brothers and two sisters. Her parents are very rich, her dad is a car dealership owner and her mother is a well known lawyer. Now out of all her siblings, Davina is the only one who isnt all for the money and is going a different pathway despite what her parents say. Whereas her siblings are either mostly married, getting married or in relationships, Davina is making sure to find her true love on her own without her parents trying to set her up with some snobby guy( which some people think of her but in reality she is far from it) So when the opportunity to go stay on an island with random people presented itself, Davina jumped on the chance and is glad that she is leaving the lifestyle that she cant stand behind.
|| Crush || She is open
|| Bf/ Gf || open
|| Other || none
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me