Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: eastwood elite → o&a

Postby SilverWoes » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:30 pm

♛ Celeste • First Year • Drop-off area -> f. dorm room 1 • Mentions: Kyler, Camila • Tags: open

Humming quietly to herself as her parents drove, Celeste kept her earbuds in and her music loud enough to tune out the nagging of her parents. To some, they might seem like the concerned type.. advocating for what seems like the best for her future, but she'd heard it enough times to know it was just them exerting their control over her despite her age, reminding her to stay in place and behave like the "good girl" she was supposed to be. It was enough that she wasn't allowed to spend as much time with her best friend back home before she was sent here, but they also paid for her to get in, to keep her away from everything and everyone she cared about. Resting her head against the window, she stared blankly out to the scenery as they drove by, not exactly taking it in as they pulled up at the dropoff area. Sighing as she took her earbuds out, she looked at her parents before speaking, "You can drop me off here, I'll be fine on my own." she stated a tad coldly, waiting for them to pull to a stop before exiting the car and going to the trunk, opening it and pulling out two suitcases and a plastic bin containing a few plants.

Closing the trunk, she struggled a bit to bring her stuff to the front of the car to wave bye quickly, Celeste grabbed the handle of one suitcase in the other, while propping the bin against her hip and taking the other suitcase handle in her other hand. She had been here before on a tour with her parents, something about 'Get your act together or you'll end up sent away here', and clearly she didn't because she was here. Scowling briefly, she began marching her way towards the female dorm area. She knew where it was already and had her assignment memorised, she didn't really need help and hoped her brisk pace offset anyone who might try to help her. Looking around a bit as she kept walking, she thought she saw the messy hair that belonged to her best friend's ex, and for a second she thought it might be him.. feeling overwhelming hatred rise into her chest until she looked away and began convincing herself she was hallucinating, badly hallucinating. Getting into the dorm area and making her way towards what she figured was her room, since it had the number over it and everything she was assigned to, she made her way in slowly as her gaze drifted slowly towards the open, empty room that she was assuming was her own. It made sense at least, and she walked into the room, putting her stuff down on the floor and opening the plastic bin so her plants could go back to getting actual air instead of being trapped in said bin. Sighing, she turned and saw a small bag on one of the dressers and took it in her hand curiously, almost unsure it was for her.

Opening it, she pulled out the card first and read it, her lips curling up in the beginnings of a smile as she read through it. She already knew she'd roommates with a second-year, she was just glad that it seemed like Camila was a friendly person. As she continued to go through the bag, carefully setting out what she pulled out of it, she finished looking through it and then placed them on top of the dresser appreciatively. Looking at her plant container, she already knew she had a plant ready to give back as a gift, she was prepared of course, always ready for the moment where her plants could bring someone else the joy that they bring her. Picking out a powder puff cactus, she gently picked the blooming plant out of the container and brought it to the front of the other bedroom's door, leaving it outside of it and silently hoping that her roommate would see it rather than accidentally walking into it somehow, it was kind of small. Enjoying the silence for a bit, Celeste went back to her room and continued to unpack her room and set things up.

♡ Kyler • Second Year • Drop-off area • Mentions: Celeste • Tags: open

Kyler had a bad break between class years, which was a bit of an understatement seeing how his girlfriend- well, no, EX-girlfriend had finally cut him off.. something he had seen coming from the silently building resentment she seemed to hold. Also, notably from his actions but he couldn't find it in himself to accept that it was his fault, or that he had hurt her. Not yet at least, he always seemed to ruin everything that was good for him anyways. So today, he decided to distract himself by helping with new arrivals. There was nothing wrong with keeping busy he figured, so after a hasty breakfast he began to make his way out front. Flipping out his phone, he quickly unlocked it and answered a few texts quickly before glancing up, making sure he didn't walk into anyone or get in their way.

He tucked his phone away reluctantly, frowning as he saw a figure that seemed familiar out of the corner of his eye, dismissing it though as a likely hallucination. Sighing, he stood casually by the drop-off area, looking around to see if anyone needed any help. It was probably sooner rather than later, since new arrivals and old ones could still be showing up. Shrugging, he gazed casually around knowing that someone would probably come up to him anyways if they needed something. He could like, lift something heavy and carry it if needed or whatever. He wasn't that fussed.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:27 am

──── 𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑵𝑵 !
    [ cismale • 18 years old • demiromantic asexual • first-year • location; drop off area • mentions; none • tags; camila ]

'so this was it.' quinn had thought to himself as he was pulled up to eastwood. he stared glumly outside of the car window with a hand under his chin. although he seemed calm on the outside, his mind was racing and he couldn't stop bouncing his leg anxiously or accidentally gripping onto the hem of his shirt too tightly. he was very seasoned in tucking away his stresses. that's nothing he wants to show his parents: an inability of handling such pressure to be a successful child. they always see the best in him, he can't let them down. it doesn't help that he's the oldest, so all weight lands on him to be the "golden child", the sibling who should be looked up to in all his glory. what glory? quinn never even knew what it was like to be a kid.

the grouping of people made the blonde nervous. he watched, only thinking of what could wrong, all that could go wrong. was he really going to do this? how would he cope? and he's going to be rooming with someone else! he didn't even want to go here. this was too much for quinn; but his parents pushed him in this direction without asking him what he thought on it. he doesn't see himself going as far as they believe he will. he doesn't feel comfortable being away from home with complete and total strangers like this for so long. quinn doesn't like this one bit.

he stepped out of the car, saying his goodbye's to the family that just had to tag along. quinn stood still and observed, waiting for the van to completely disappear from his sights before he turned towards the college. it was huge, the campus. he was already lost. everyone seemed to be walking around with a plan, knowing where they wanted to go. he didn't have a plan. he didn't even know where to start. how do people do this? he wished he could just call up his mom to come back around and pick him up, take him home, but there's no way she'd let this opportunity for him slide, no matter how much he fusses. quinn awkwardly idled around for a long bit before a cheery voice nearly made him jump. he took in a sharp breath, glaring at camila for a hot second. "i can carry my own bags." he answered quickly, perhaps a bit harsher than intended, but whatever.

this finally gave him the motivation to actually begin picking up his luggage with a frustrated huff. he could just tell her to go away now. he didn't want to deal with anyone here, not now, anyways, or ever. he just wanted to get this over with. quinn took a step forward, hesitating as he debated on where he actually needed to go, which, to be fair, he had no clue. he felt like a deer in headlights, too frozen in fear to move. he looked over to camila for a moment before sighing in defeat. "um, where's simmons hall?" he asked, more-like mumbled, to the girl. he had trouble maintaining his composure as he realized just how hard it would be to carry his own bags like he said he'd be able. "can you... carry this?" he pulled out the request as embarrassedly as he could, avoiding her eyes as he dropped one bag onto the ground in front of her. "and call me quinn, i guess."

──── 𝑬𝑵𝒁𝑶 !
    [ cismale • 19 years old • homosexual/romantic • second-year • location; drop off area • mentions; benji • tags; open ]

enzo watched all the new people arrive on campus as he leaned against a wall. he enjoyed analyzing, observing. watching behavior and seeing how others families were with them. for him, he was more than happy to be here, away from his chaotic household. it was torture every second. he only did this to get far away; he had no real will to be successful, but he did put up a pretty good act on the desire to be, enough that his parents helped him get in. yes, a little guilty, but it's already done and over with. he was keen on spending his time as he usually did, ignoring everything that made him stressed. it was his specialty. he didn't worry often, mostly because he didn't allow himself to. deep down, though, somewhere that he doesn't let see the light, there's a certain fear. a fear that he has nowhere to go with life. perhaps he should get his act together.

haha, no. not yet. he'd keep that within mind through this year as well, and then probably be a college drop-out. what a waste of money, huh?

that settled something bitter in his stomach. he didn't want to think on it anymore, so he didn't. instead he went back to the current, watching everybody come here for the first time. would be all fun and games if he didn't show up. he squinted to make out the familiar figure. 'is that...? benjamin, the one, the only. that's just brilliant. thankfully, the other didn't spot him, but still, how is he going to manage this? he would've never expected in his life, seeing benji at a place like this, but he supposed he didn't expect himself to come to a place like this either. well, that's... unfortunate, considering they broke up not that long ago. not one of his proudest moments. hopefully they just never cross each other's paths on this cursed land.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: carter fiore - 1 - omg yall write so much lol

Postby capjr » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:20 pm

( carter rose )
      ───────── SHARE THE WORLD, SHARE THE PROBLEMS ───────
      ( year. ) (new) year two ( pronouns. ) she/her ( location. ) drop off area ( tags. ) kinley

no matter how many times she switched schools, Carter would never get used to being the new kid. sure, she made friends quick, but her anxiety was constantly nagging in the back of her head. What if you don't like anyone? What if they don't like you? What if you have no friends? She shook her head, trying to get rid of the negative thoughts. She pulled up to the Callaway Hall dorm parking lot and parked her very old Ford pickup truck. Walking to the bed of truck she looked at her large number of suitcases. Her mother tried to convince her she packed too much stuff and she didn't need twelve pairs of shoes, but she wouldn't hear any of it. She'd rather be over-prepared than under-prepared.

Carter hefted the first two suitcases out of the truck and slung a duffel over her shoulder. She struggled to open the door with her luggage, but managed to get it open with a very unladylike grunt. She lugged her bags down the hall and into her very nice dorm room. "Man I need to exercise more," she huffed, holding her side. She slowly walked back outside, stopping to enjoy the cool air on her warm skin. She probably looked crazy, breathing hard and her skin bright red.

Carter noticed a pretty girl standing near the entrance. She was going to walk away, but she had already made eye contact so it was too late to back out now. She stuck her not so dainty hands out and tried to smile, "Hi, I'm Carter Rose."
capjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spacekid. » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:46 am

K I N L E Y ✰ M A R T E X T
[she/her] [18 years of age] [location: drop off area , her dorm ] [tags: Carter ]
    ✰The dark gray and brown building whizzed past Kinley's eyes as she stared out the window of her father's old 2009 hyundai Santa fe, her father hummed the tune of "enter sandman" by Metallica, tapping on the wheel like drums, slightly bobbing his head. Kinley smiled fondly, watching his slight reflection in the glass, her father was her best friend, and the one who encouraged her to try out the elite college instead of the other ivy leagues she had gotten into. Though hesitant, and sure that this wouldn't be the all academics school she was expecting, she accepted his proposal and decided to try it out for a year, besides she had gotten a full ride scholarship there anyway. (and Yale and Stanford; but here was closer to home.) Suddenly, her father's voice broke through her thoughts, "everything will be great, Kit. Don't ya worry. And if not, you know mom's only a call away in Belgium and I'm only-" he paused looking at the gps "two hundred and twenty four miles away back at home, kiddo." Kinley's smile grew slightly as she nodded, seeing the familiar guide signs to direct them to the entrance of the school. "I know, dad. I'll make sure to call you first over mom, since there's like... a million hours time difference there" she laughed, feeling the lurch of the SUV slowing down In the drop off loop, where some students were already getting out. Suddenly, leaning over, she threw her arms around her father's shoulders, squeezing them tightly, burying her face in his shoulder over the console. He hugged her back just as tightly, she could hear his voice crack "I love you, kiddo. Be safe and have fun. I'm so proud of you."

Shutting the trunk with a loud thud, Kinley held her bags in her arms tight, one duffel, and one backpack, and a suitcase, because -- you could never be too prepared. Spinning on her heels, Kinley Martext made her way towards the door of the school, but before she could enter, she made eye contact with another girl, a tall girl, making her way over to her. She looked quite out of breath and this made the small brunette slightly nervous , I mean, what can you do in this situation? new town, who would she call for help (for the girl, not for herself.) But once the other fully stood in front of her, Kinley got a good look at her face and relaxed a bit more, realizing the girl in front of her was just tired, not in danger of the sort. Smiling sweetly as the girl stuck out her hand and announced herself, Kinley opened her mouth to reply, taking her hand and shaking it firmly. " Carter Rose, that's a sweet name. My name is Kinley, ...Martext but you can really just call me Kinley, y'know?" she shuffled awkwardly at the last bit, of course she wasn't going to call you by your last name Kinley. " I think you and one other girl are in my dorm with me, so that's cool. Room two, right?"

V A N N E R ✰ M A L C O L M
[he/him] [18 years of age] [location: his dorm ] [tags: Benji]
    ✰Sleeping in his dorm room alone for a night had been incredibly lonely for Vanner who was used to siblings and pets galore at his home. But this was a change that was much needed, especially for the academic year ahead. Last year Vanner had struggled a bit in second semester, and his funding was threatened by his father who was paying for his education. This year he was determined to get his act together (hopefully). Today was the day the first years arrived and Vanner couldn't be happier to get a roommate. He had gone into the other boy's blank dorm and set up a little "care package" for him, which just included some snacks from the store on the way here, and his Netflix password in case his mate wanted to watch something on him. He had done this last night so in the morning her could hopefully tour the first years around, but he really had just forgotten so once his roommate had gotten here, Vanner decided he was going to sit in the large common room and hang out with anyone who needed a buddy. Holding a coffee mug from home in one hand, and his phone in the other, Vanner Malcolm made his way out of his own room, shutting the door, and sitting down in the common area the two boys were going to share this year. he scrolled though his phone, sipping on hot bits of coffee every so often, trying to wake himself up for the day.

The creaking of the old white door sliding open was enough to shift Vanner's gaze from the lit screen to a boys face, where he smiled wide and stood up, setting the mud down on the table. " Hey! yeah, My Name's Vanner! You must be Benjamin, correct?Congrats with rooming with the RA!" he joked, trying to lighten the mood, since the kid clearly seemed nervous. "Kidding, I am not the RA that would be AWFUL." he moaned, gesturing to the room he had before. " Yeah yeah, feel free to put your stuff there, I made you something in there. Hope you like chocolate... and if not I can always get ya something else." He reached a hand out to shake his roommates hand, a small smile on his lips. Vanner's other hand tugged at the pearls around his neck, shuffling them under the collar of his shirt.
spacekid.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:52 pm

(requoting incase someone is open)

poppyxoxo wrote:NYXALIA

Nyxalia fought hard to contain the almost nauseating wave of anticipation that rose within her the further her parents’ car travelled. It was not that she was not excited but rather she did not really know what to expect. Surely this was a normal thing to experience, given that it was only her first year. Her eyes barely took in the street and people that flickered past due to her head being too full of thoughts to even register anything else going on. Another thing to add to her list of worries was would she be able to make any friends and what would her roommate be like?

She really hoped that these people did not have high expectations because she frankly could not take another year of people looked down at. Or shadowed by her brother. He really was wonderful but there was always that though in the back of her mind that she needed to do something great with herself to avoid his scorn. She sighed shakily and settled back into her seat, glancing down at the bright screen of her phone.

“Where do you need to be dropped off?” a familiar feminine voice came from the front of the car. Her mother. “Just at the – uh – see where all those other people are?” Nyxalia pointed out, leaning forward in her seat to lift a finger towards the slowly growing group of students. She clenched and unclenched her hands, finding that their surface was rather clammy. Her father soundlessly passed her a neatly piled and clipped set of papers. She briskly flipped to the one with her room number. “Room two in the Callaway Hall. Wherever that is” she muttered, smiling to her stepdad. The car had already pulled to a stop before Nyx could relax back in her seat. She took her seatbelt off and stood up, taking in the very first things her eyes noticed. Many people, old but beautiful buildings. “Oh Good” she sighed, not at all convincing her father that she was right on her own. Her father had just finished unpacking her bags from the boot of the car while she made her way around to him. “Good luck sweetheart, please text us” her mum chimed in from her window at the driver’s seat just as Nyx pulled away from one of her father’s bear hugs. “I love you” Nyxalia leaned through the window to quickly hug her mother.

Nyx nervously clutched her things, waving to her parents as they drove off. A large duffle bag balanced on top of a suitcase on wheels. Thank goodness she had gone with the smart option. “Yay me”. The girl slowly turned around to ask for directions.

BELLAMY

Bellamy slightly felt bad that he had not gone down to welcome the newbies but by the time he had siked himself up to offer to volunteer, he had forgotten where to… sign up. Typical Bellamy and his memories. He sat at his desk, organising his folders for this terms work. His father’s harsh words haunted his thoughts “You aren’t gonna go anywhere if you’re a useless slob” and they had stuck with him ever since. Rage had unsettled within him, encouraging himself to do something to shut his old man up.

He pushed away from his laptop, spinning in his chair to stare at the empty side of his room. He really hoped that he scored a good roommate because if he did not, he would quite literally lose his… Bellamy shook his head and stood up, shoving his hands in his pockets. He had gotten the name of his new roomie but had since lost the bit of paper but of course he had shrugged it off. “We were gonna get reacquainted anyways. Suppose I should go and help” he spoke to his empty room, facial expression dazed for a moment. “Or I could tie balloons to the door handle and call it a day. That way they can just come looking for me” he rolled his eyes but like his own suggestion, nonetheless.

Bellamy’s tall figure cut through the crowd in the hallway quite easily. It would be easy to pinpoint the ones that needed help because that use to be him, and he remembered he hated the embarrassment of being alone. He stood slightly off to the side of the crowd, watching over than all as he searched for someone to help. ‘I should have gotten one of those cards they hold up at the airports in movies’ he laughed to himself, already slowly growing bored.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

carter fiore - 2 - im so tired :(

Postby capjr » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:00 pm

( carter rose )
      ───────── SHARE THE WORLD, SHARE THE PROBLEMS ───────
      ( year. ) (new) year two ( pronouns. ) she/her ( location. ) drop off area ( tags. ) kinley

Carter liked to think she was a pretty self-aware general. She wasn't too loud or too quiet. Too obnoxious or too reserved. Well, at least no one had ever said otherwise. Until now, when she cringed inwardly at the look of fear on the girl's face. The girl firmly shook her hand and introduced herself as Kinley.

"Nice to meet you, Kinley," Carter smiled sheepishly, dropping her hand to her side. "Sorry if I scared you, I can be a little too... forward sometimes." Seeing Kinley up close, she was hit with a wave of homesickness already as Kinley strongly resembled her younger sister. She didn't like to admit it, but she was definitely going to miss her siblings. Not so much her older siblings, but she'd miss them nonetheless. She was extremely family-oriented and her family was extremely... not. She hadn't realized she was so deep into her thoughts until Kinley spoke again.

"Did you say room two? I'm in room two!" Carter said, beaming at the girl. She could be real cynic, but she was glad to already be getting along with her roommate. "I'm new, but I'm a second year, so it'll be interesting to see how I fit into flow of things here. What about you? Are you a returning student?"
capjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eastwood elite

Postby senna_ » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:40 am

... 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐄
.......'[cisfemale]..[19 years old]..[pansexual]..[second-year]..[location: drop-off area]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: quinn]..
...──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Camila didn't know everyone, which was an obvious statement, given the humongous number of students that attended the school, but she had a fairly good feeling that this student standing in front of her was likely new, whether that meant he was a first-year, or a later-on transfer. He didn't appear to have a printed-out map in his hands, and his phone was nowhere in sight, which gave Camila the impression that he had either memorized his way around ─ which was a possibility, especially if he had toured the school prior to move-in day ─ or he was straight-up lost. Whatever the case may be, she hadn't felt it was wrong to ask if he needed help. She made note of the thoughtful expression on his face ─ slightly puckered lips as his dark brown eyes skimmed the surface of the buildings. For a second, Cami fretted he hadn't actually heard her, which, in that case, would make for some very awkward conversation, considering the fact that she was now currently smiling expectedly at him.

Eventually, just as Camila was beginning to roll over the possibilities of what to say if he didn't acknowledge her within the next few pauses, he turned his head slightly in her direction, and the way his gaze connected with her own gave her a good feeling that he had now put two-and-two together to realize she had just asked him a question. Her smile barely faltered at his near-snap, and she gave the slightest of shrugs. "Alright," she responded simply, taking a step back so that he could have a relatively clear path to the Simmons Hall. However, it seemed he didn't have much intention of moving. Camila was no expert, but it had become clear that he was hesitant to move along. And with that, she let yet another smile, this one tight-lipped, slip up onto her features as he turned back to her, defeated. [color=#725A8F]"Just around the corner!" she informed him, angling her body so that her left side was facing his front. "You'll take this pathway on your left down until another one intervenes on the right side. Then that one'll take you to the crescent, which is where the two buildings connect. Simmons is on the left side; it's hard to miss it with the big brass sign on its' wall." She gave a quick nod to herself, as if pleased that she remembered that, even though she had it memorized this time around, and stepped back once again, letting the tiniest of hums sound in her throat.

She was near-delighted when he caved in and asked for her help. Perhaps he was merely a bit shy. She remembered how overwhelming move-in day was, even this time around, so Camila wasn't there to judge. "Of course!" she agreed, reaching forward to grab the bag so she didn't have to pop into his space again. "I'm not allowed in there but I can take it to the main doors for you." She bent her knees and picked up the bag, a bit surprised by how light it was ─ apparently she had overestimated the weight of travel bags. "It's nice to meet you, Quinn. How're you feeling with all this?" she decided to continue as she slowly started up in the direction she had pointed him in just seconds ago, figuring it was at least nice to try and make some small talk on the way over.

────

...𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃
.......'[cismale]..[18 years old]..[demi/bisexual]..[first-year]..[location: m. dorm 3]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: vanner]..
The smell of freshly-brewed coffee filled the room as Benji stepped inside. Immediately, his eyes began to roam. Eggshell walls, light-stained furniture, very little things hung up or placed about. He supposed that wasn't much of a surprise, given the long list of dormitory rules he hadn't been listing to when his mother eagerly ran through them all. The room was nice, much nicer than most of the houses he'd liven in. Two separate bedrooms with a small hang-out area in the middle. It was uber-tiny, with nothing more than a few seats, a small table, and a TV. His brows shot up in surprise at that. A TV in a dorm room. Not even the floor's common room itself, but a room. Interesting. He felt his phone buzz against his leg, having tucked it in the pockets of his pants, but Benjamin didn't bother checking it. It was likely only his mother, or Stephen. He wasn't sure which was worse.

It took him an extra second to really notice the guy who was hanging out in their little common area. Bark-brown hair, big excited eyes. He had leaped up so quickly that Benji was surprised he hadn't knocked the set of chairs right over. Still hovered near the doorframe, a bit shyly, but in an unsure way, he offered the guy an unassertive upward tilt of the lips, eyes still flickering around the unfamiliar room.

He was staring up at Vanner now like a lost puppy who had just been circled by a dozen of large, overly-eager ones as the guy approached him. What even was the RA? The only thing that came to mind at that wasn't "R" "A" but Ra, an Egyptian God, or something like that. Still, awkwardly, he offered yet another tight-lipped smile, feeling an overwhelmed headache coming along, despite the fact that pretty much nothing had happened so far. Things moved quickly and suddenly Vanner's hand was wrapped around Benji's, and Benji's arm was limp as he returned the shake. "Yeah," was the only thing that could leave his lips at this time; distantly, faded. "Um..." Eventually, his dark eyes connected with Vanner's, as if noticing him for the first time. "Oh. Thank you?" It came out as a question, having thrown him off so much. Had he heard that right? Someone who didn't even know him had gotten him something? That seemed surreal; his own family didn't even do that. Well, his mother, but it was always because she wanted something. At that, Benjamin snapped out of his quizzing daze, posture straightening. "I didn't get you anything," he blurted out quickly, nervously; subconsciously worried about getting the scolding. "I can do that, though. Or do something you need me to do. Really, just let me know. I should have..." His voice died off and he ran a hand through his hair, unable to get past the fact that he had been gifted something. "So sorry." And then, as if Vanner's words had finally sunken in, "Yeah, or Benji. Or whatever else. It doesn't matter to me."

────

... 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒
.......'[cismale]..[18 years old]..[heterosexual]..[first-year]..[location: outside dormitory buildings]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: nikita]..
Sam wiped his sweaty palms against the sides of his camel-brown pants, leg bobbing up and down anxiously as he stared at the cars in front of him. Unmoving. They weren't moving. Fingers twitching, teeth sinking into his lower lip, Sam was basically one bit pool of sweat at this rate, waiting until the sun hit at the right angle before melting into the seat of the car he was currently sitting in. Around him, cars honked aggressively, overpowering the soft voice of Bruno Mars, who was singing Grenade on the radio. Up ahead, Uncle Rob was behind the wheel and Aunt Meg was humming a completely different tune. By the way they had positioned themselves in the car, it was as if they weren't at all worried about the mass of trafficking cars surrounding them.

"Won't this be fun, Sam?" his aunt was now saying. "A whole new city to explore, and such a great school! You're going to make so many new friends here."

"I bet there will be a science club," his uncle chimed in thoughtfully. "A science fair? Wouldn't that be something, eh, bud?"

Words couldn't seem to properly form on his sandpaper tongue for a moment, and it wasn't until Sam realized there were two expected pairs of blue eyes gazing in the rearview mirror did he remember he had to respond. "Uh, yeah ─ " leg bouncing again, fingers twiddling once more ─ "it'll be lots of fun. Hey, do you think this traffic'll move? I really don't wanna be missing my move-in time."

"Sam-I-am, you'll be fine," Uncle Rob assured him, easing the Civic forward again. "The exit's right up here." And just like that, the white dotted lines that opened up the lane for the exit appeared, and with a quick, though careful, swerve, they were on their way out. "See? Whaddid I tell ya?"

Sam gave a quick nod, feeling as if he could breathe again, and slumped into his seat. New York was crazy busy, though he supposed it wasn't much worse than Niagara Falls during tourist season. His uncle had been right, too, because not only had they jumped on the exit just then, but Eastwood was soon in sight. Again, Sam's heart lurched, and the sweat activated in the palms of his hands once again. There was a bit of a line-up of cars to get onto the road-like driveway that would take them to the front entrance of the dormitories, but it wasn't nearly as much of a wait as it was back on the highway. Within minutes, the car rolled to a stop. This is it. Oh, my God.

Sam felt like a stone statue as he tumbled out of the car in a robotic fashion. He was so stunned by what was happening that he didn't look around, nor did he step forward to get his bags. Aunt Meg's lips against his forehead snapped him back to reality, and he stared at her blindly, taking an extra second to really process her appearance.

"You text us tonight, okay?" Uncle Rob told him, moving in to ruffle his hair. "Or call. Something to make sure you're alive."

"Won't you get charged?" Sam found himself asking nervously. "With the whole border situation now?"

"We upgraded our plan," Aunt Meg chuckled. "Don't worry about that. Hey, we love you, and we're so proud of you. Let us know when you're settled in."

Within a blur of exchanged words, they were gone. Dumbfounded, Sam stared after the silver car, slowly backing away from the driveway before he accidentally managed to find a way to throw himself right on the path. His chocolate-brown eyes widened immensely as he realized he had just bumped right into something. Throwing himself around, he stared with parted lips at a pretty girl with sleek, platinum blonde hair. "O-oh my God," he stuttered. "I'm s-so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I swear."
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:54 pm

⸻ 𝑵𝑰𝑲𝑰𝑻𝑨
        ( female ⭑ nineteen ⭑ scorpio ⭑ second year ⭑ bisexual ⭑ tags; sam ⭑ mentions; vanner )⸻

nikita wasnt exactly excited for a new roommate. the one she had last year ended up being better than she imagined, and she wasn't really ready to get a new one. plus, she didnt exactly like meeting new people. change was her worst enemy. she liked what she had, she liked keeping her space and company the way it was. last year she was comfortable. this year? she wasnt. loLOL. grabbing her cow squishmallow, she held it against her chest as she leaned against the clear wall in the bedroom. the one wall she didnt completely pin up with polaroids, vinyls, and posters. she was kind of regretting not leaving any open spaces, but she was going to be fine with it. afterall, safe space should be pretty anyway. squeezing the plush just a bit harder, she rubbed her tired eyes (and got a bit of mascara under her eyes and on her knuckle now) as she checked her phone for any missed calls or texts. just from her younger sister, mai. saying she loved and missed her. and that she'd be there soon.

nikita could only dream.

tossing her plushed animal onto her bed, she pushed herself up the wall and bit her lip slightly. she was still stuck between choosing to go and greet some of the new kids, or if she should just stay in the safety of the dorm. or hell, even go bother vanner or something. going against her better judgement, she chewed on her lip as she held her phone to her chest, ready to use it as an excuse to stay out of contact with anyone. slowly creeping out of the dorm room, she sucked in a deep, almost regretful breath. she already hated herself for stepping out. but it was cooler outside anyways, and she probably needed a breather and some damn oxygen.

"vannerrrr-" she called outloud, rolling her head and letting a loud, dramatic sigh out. she just wanted her best friend to accompany her. pulling her hair up in a loose pony, grabbing the scrunchy on her wrist, she licked her lips and slowly descended down the stairs, almost as she was waiting for her "prince" to come and save her from having to interact with new people. but alas, she was still stuck in the same position. arriving at the door to go outside from the dorm, with no prince in sight ready to save her from interaction. "i hate you, vanner." she muttered under her breath, before shoving the door to arrive outside.

with a slight breeze against her face, she let out a small sigh. she was glad she came outside, at least. it was perfect weather for her. she hated yesterday, it was so hot she felt like her face was melting off. it was the worst possible moving day in the world. looking down quickly to check her phone, suddenly a larger figure bumped into her, causing her phone to hit into her chest. she looked up quickly with furrowed eyes, debating if she wanted to get upset or not.

nahhh it was an adorable nerd who looked lost. she couldnt be mean.

using her pointer finger to push his jaw up to close his lips, she let a small smile grace her lips. "new?" she questioned, tilting her head before pulling his shirt collar slightly. 'dont be sorry, its alright." she said softly. "just dont do it again." she scolded, scrunching her nose up as she waved her finger at him. "what's ya name, newbie?" she asked, shoving her phone into her back pocket, offering the boy her full attention if he wanted it.

⸻ 𝑮𝑨𝑩𝒀
        ( male ⭑ eighteen ⭑ pisces ⭑ first year ⭑ homosexual ⭑ tags; enzo ⭑ mentions; ur mom )⸻

gaby was terrified. he didnt know what was going to happen the moment he stepped out of his sister's car. he didnt know whether he was going to get his head chewed off somehow, or just trip and end up making a fool out of himself. on the first day of school, too. it was already salt in the wound that his parents didnt have time to drive him there, but he didnt want to make a bad impression on anyone there. he worked so hard to get there, he completely destroyed himself in the process. his wrist was still aching from the time he folded himself just to get a damn ball in the goal.

they won though, so.

licking his lips, he nodded to mica quietly. "thank you. ill miss you so much." he said quietly. she only shoved his arm roughly in return. "you better miss me. or id have your head." she joked. "dont do anythign stupid, grillo. and if you need anything, call me. i may be younger, but im definitely stronger than you." winking at him, gaby only shook his head before pushing himself up out of the car. grabbing his bags out of the back, he sucked in a deep breath. "need any help?" mica offered. "....yeah that would be nice."

blah blah everythings together whatever

after a long hug, gaby trying not to cry as he held his smaller sister, he finally let go. "ill see you sometime this month, mica." "wow, thats a long time, huh? loser." she joked, before getting back in the car. "love you, gabe. see you soon." and soon she was gone once again. rubbing the evil eye bracelet on his wrist, he couldnt ease his anxieties. new days were the worst, and to be staying at the place he was at for months on end was scarier than anything. what if something went wrong? what if he got someone mad, what if he got his roommate to hate him before he even had a chance to get anything together? what if he ended up screwing up at soccer? what if he ended up ruining himself and his music sucks to the teachers? what if he fails his class?

he wasnt vibing.

picking at his nails anxiously, his eyes searched sadly around, just begging to find someone to interact with. and finally, seeing a taller, kinda scary figure against the wall, gaby pushed himself to go over and talk to the male. he was alone, too. so maybe it wasnt going to be that bad? unless he somehow messes up with him. on his way to the latter, he ended up tripping on his own feet. he didnt completely biff it, but he nearly landed on his face. luckily he kept himself up, shaking his head lightly before offering a small smile towards the latter. he had to resist the urge to do the greeting he was used to.

"hi. im gaby." he reached his hand out gently.
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:30 pm

NYXALIA
location: drop off area ~ mentions: Benjamin ~ tags: Gaby, Enzo

As Nyxalia prepared herself to set off towards her dorm room, she noticed a boy briefly glancing at her as she had parted ways with her parents. She offered a friendly smile before turning back around, searching for anyone even vaguely familiar. There was no one so far which meant she had to make friends. Normally she liked to but on days like this her jitters were almost too much to handle. She spotted to people nearby chatting away and she almost felt bad for intruding but felt better off introducing herself rather than just staring.

She waited for a break in their conversation before making her way over. "Hey guys, I'm Nyxalia".

BELLAMY
location: Room 1 --> pick up area ~ mentions: Camila ~ tags: Kyler

Bellamy stood casually observing as all of the new students poured in, some excited and some looking considerably freaked out. One boy looked like he wasn't too sure what he was doing but nonetheless Bellamy was compelled to slowly make his over. "Hey mate, I'm Bellamy. Do you need any help getting around, or are you good?" he asked, his tone neutral in case the boy didn't want to talk. Bellamy personally understood this as he had been this way multiple times before.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eastwood elite

Postby senna_ » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:53 am

... 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒
.......'[cismale]..[18 years old]..[heterosexual]..[first-year]..[location: outside dormitory buildings]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: nikita]..
Well, wasn't he off to such a great start! Although Sam didn't mind chatting to people, starting something was an entirely different story. And he hadn't even been here for five minutes. How embarrassing was that! He found himself quickly glancing around, almost as if he was nervous (although truthfully, yes, he was, but fake it until you make it!), to try and see if there were any security cameras hanging around. Very likely, yes, but it wasn't like he had just committed a crime! It was merely an accident! Despite that, Sam certainly felt like he had just done something that very much so went against the law. He found himself all jittery once more, as if he had just downed three cups of coffee. So much for keeping his head down until he was safely inside of his dorm room.

The girl standing in front of him looked like all these very cliché high-school popular girls he used to see in movies. Powerful, sleek, confident in the quietest, most intimidating way. Sam didn't even know those people existed, but then again, his school hadn't necessarily been the biggest of the bunch. He noticed the slight smear of makeup under her eyes and, panicked, couldn't help but wonder if she had been crying. That's usually how mascara smeared, right? Mascara? That's what it was, he was pretty sure; Sam didn't have any girl siblings, or even any female friends, so he really didn't know the difference between one thing and another. The eyelash stuff.

He sucked in a breath as a dainty finger slid up to his chin, feeling as though all the oxygen inside of him was now squished up in a container too small to get anywhere. His cheeks were a vibrant red, he could feel it, though he genuinely wasn't sure if it was because he was barely breathing, her touch, or just overall embarrassment for colliding into her. "Not my intention," he finally managed with an awkward smile; lopsided, as best as he could get to a laugh. It turned into something more sheepish at her observation. Newbie mistake, was it? "Is it that obvious?" He tapped his heels together, then tore his gaze away to check and see where his bags were. "Sam," he answered. Was that a bad thing to say? For all he knew, "Sam the Loser" could be written on all the walls within hours. "Is it too much to ask for yours?"
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items