Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Lock!

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 2:55 pm

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Everyone has heard of Eastwood, the most prestigious college in all of the United States. Located in the heart of New York, this school is home to the best of the best. Every year, scouts will scope out a handful of successful students to offer them a place at their school; students only get in through scouted scholarships. It's a requirement to stay on campus first year, but their royal facilities often keep many of their students close.

This year, the school has lowered the bar a bit, and they're accepting both by scholarship offers and best-written essays. And, under the table, are taking money from demanding parents. Not that they would ever admit to that aloud.

They suspect a change in crowd this time around... Will Eastwood be able to keep its bedazzled title, or will things go downhill?

Last edited by senna_ on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 2:56 pm

one → follow all cs & tess's rules!
two → please try to make 2 characters if you can - I don't intend on having a large group:)
three → with the rule above, aim for relatively even genders
four → ages are 18-20 (typical ages for first & second year students)
five → realistic faceclaims only, please!
six → please try to have diversity in personality (definitely no mary-sues!)
seven → drama between characters is fine, not between writers
eight → the discord isn't required but I have a good feeling it will be used often! let me know if you want the link:)

━━━━━━━━━━━

Do whatever you please for your forms, as long as the reason for your student's entrance (scholarship, essay, parent paid) is included, as well as which year they are in (first year or second)
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First Year Students

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 2:57 pm

Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Second Year Students

KYLER ROSE
      19, male
      SilverWoes
      xxxxxxxxxxx'
      BELLAMY JAMES
      19, male
      poppyxoxo
      xxxxxxxxxxx'
      VANNER MALCOLM
      18, male
      spacekid.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CAMILA AGUIRRE
      19, female
      senna_
      xxxxxxxxxxx'
      LORENZO PARK
      19, male
      strawbs.
      xxxxxxxxxxx'
      CARTER FIORE
      19, female
      capjr

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NIKITA KIM
      19, female
      syko,
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

information

Welcome home, Eastwood Eagles!

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽𝘂𝘀/𝗗𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀
1. students who withdraw from college will not receive a refund of fee
2. it is mandatory for first-year students to live in dormitories. Higher students are encouraged, but not forced
3. students must not deface dorm walls or cause damage
4. those of the opposite sex must not enter one another's dormitories
5. there will be adult supervision in dormitories until 10:00pm on weekdays
6. no large parties are allowed to be thrown in dormitory rooms
7. main entrance of the campus closes at 10:00pm. All students must return to campus before the closing of the gates
8. students are allowed to smoke/vape in certain approved areas of the campus. Inside buildings is not allowed
9. students are advised to maintain low sounds at all times

~

Roommates
Simmons Hall:
Room 1: Quinn, Bellamy
Room 2: Kyler, Enzo
Room 3: Vanner, Benji
Room 4: Gaby, Sam

Callaway Hall:
Room 1: Camila, Celeste
Room 2: Kinley, Carter
Room 3: Nyxalia, Nikita

note: Simmons Hall is an all-boys dormitory & Callaway Hall is an all-girls dormitory. These two dorm buildings have a small building that looks like a rectangular tunnel, almost, to connect the buildings together (Simmons on left, Callaway on right) so they can share a lounge room & kitchen. There are doors on either side of this "hallway building" (which is about the size of two classrooms found in high school), and you can only open them by your student card (so that boy can't enter the girls' dormitory and vise versa).
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:39 am, edited 8 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 2:58 pm

RP INFORMATION

Date: Monday, September 6th
Time: 9:00am
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F (has been around the 29°C / 84°F mark so this is considered a significant drop in temp.)
Weather: a bit cloudy, though clouds are white & puffy. Sun is occasionally peaking out. no sign of rain

Extra: we are starting on campus! The second-years were able to arrive "yesterday," so it's possible they have already settled in or are arriving today. "Today" is the required day for first-years, so the first-years will just be arriving. No agenda for the day, apart from settling in
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:40 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eastwood elite → o&a

Postby senna_ » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:37 pm

...𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃
.......'[cismale]..[18 years old]..[demi/bisexual]..[first-year]..[location: outside drop-off area]..[mentions: camila]..[tags: open]..
...──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Benjamin stared hard out the dimmed taxi window as the cab rolled down yet another street, this one filled with yellow vehicles like the one he currently had settled himself in, impatient honks and grumbles from motors sounding left, right, and center. Downtown New York… It hadn’t ever really been his exact cup of tea, with all the jam-packed roads and never-ending sirens compact with anxiousness and franticness. Blaring horns and shouts from people five blocks over, and noise carried so much that at times, Benji was confident he could even hear the clicking of a man or woman’s workplace shoes against the sidewalk from where he lived. He lived in Hoboken, New Jersey, which wasn’t even in the same state, but he often felt he was living right in New York City. It wasn’t like he travelled there much; he was practically house-bound when psychotic Stephen and his maniac mother were in town. Still, despite the stillness of the neighbourhood in Hoboken, the words of New York remained true. The town really didn’t sleep.

He wasn’t looking forward to this. College. Boarding school. And for prestigious snobs too, it seemed. Why else would parents buy their children’s way into some place like Eastwood College? Its reputation landed its name in at least top three of practically every college review site on Google, and it was known for its angelic students and super great achievements, both with grades and extracurriculars. So where, he found himself asking yet again, did he fit into all of this? He wasn’t proud of where his grades stood leaving high school. Low 70s and a fail in chemistry class first semester, which forced him to redo it second term. Of course, Stanton High wasn’t ever one for charismatic pity and sympathy, no matter how many “At Stanton High, mental health matters,” and “Our students are important to us, and it is our job to check in with them as often as possible” signs they posted up on the hallway walls. They could care less; bruises across his fair skin didn’t even attract an eye glance from the school counsellor or any of his teachers, really. As much as Benjamin was okay with that, for he wasn’t ever one to willingly sit down and talk, let alone about his parental issues and so forth, it did make him the tiniest bit confused, especially since he was once a good student. “This’s your chance to get a good new start,” his mother had insisted, and he merely scoffed at that. For what? To return back to that dump of a place a year later? Sooner, maybe, if he bombed all his classes. Benjamin had nobody to prove to anymore, so why try? Deep down, it ashamed him to realize that he’d gotten to this point, but he’d given up and he couldn’t seem to shake that mindset away. So, eventually, he’d given up on that, too. And as much as he did agree with her (as much as he hated to admit it), it was hard to strike up that motivation again. Something told him maybe, as he knew succeeding here would give him a break from home, but another part of him fretted it was too late to turn things around. All in all, it was giving him a headache, and Benjamin decided to stick with the “you have one week to figure it out” statement in his mind.

He leaned his head against the headrest of the car, allowing his hazel eyes to shut until the car eventually rolled to a stop, which was about fifteen or so minutes later. Blinking once, Benjamin sat upright to pay the driver, then lazily unbuckled his seatbelt, sliding out of the car. He blinked again, more than once this time, to adjust to the brightness around him, even though the sun was only just peeking out from around the fluffy sheep-like clouds. His bags were quite literally tossed at his feet, and he watched with a pondering pout as the cab driver sped off. Around him, giggles and gasps were tossed in the air as students reunited with their friends, or gaped at the large dormitory buildings. Clicking his tongue together, Benji fumbled in his pocket for his vape (which, now that he was eighteen, could actually be used without getting a terribly dirty look from someone), but stopped short when he caught sight of a girl in a sage-green top eyeing him. The look on her face was a visible warning; don’t do it. His eyes flitted upward to the sign nearby; no smoking or vaping allowed in this area. He pressed his lips together and did nothing more than curl his fingers around the object, feeling jittery once more. Smoking was a bad habit of his, he knew that, but he couldn’t help it. Not only was he exposed to it young, but it calmed his nerves. However, despite that all, Benjamin was respectful enough to go by the sign’s rules here. It was best to at least last one full day.

He nearly jumped out of his skin as someone ─ a volunteer, it looked like ─ slid by, grabbing his bags. “I’ll take these up for you. What room are you in?” he asked briskly, and Benji stared at him like he’d grown two heads before recovering. Snapping back into the moment, he fished out the crumpled paper he was given. The volunteer nodded once and suddenly, Benjamin was by himself once again. Dumbfounded, the boy continued to stand there, watching with what may have been slight longing in the depths of his hazel eyes as he watched a girl jump up to hug her parents goodbye. His lips thinned, and he rubbed his hand against his nose before turning in another direction, blindly heading to a different location.

────

... 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐄
.......'[cisfemale]..[19 years old]..[heterosexual]..[second-year]..[location: f. dorm room 1 -> drop-off area]..[mentions: celeste, tag]..[tags: quinn]..
Camila couldn’t be happier to meet the fresh new Eastwood Eagles. This school had been a dream come true for her. As a girl who really loved to volunteer and get a helpful nudge in the right direction for her education, she found this school absolutely perfect. It was stunning on the outside, with thick, grey bricks that built up a near-castle, and right on the outskirts of Manhattan, where nature was still present and the company of outsiders in New York was a bit more spread out. She had been honoured when they offered her a scholarship due to her grades last year, and she was just as thankful when she got that familiar email again this year. Of course, much like her first year, Cami was a bit fretful in terms of the financial part of this all, but her parents had insisted she didn’t let it get to her too much. It would work itself out in the end. Eastwood was great for offering small jobs here and there on the campus, and like last year, she was determined to get her hands on as much as she could actively handle. Serving on the weekend wasn’t ever going to be enough, but she knew all too well that she wouldn’t be able to handle too much more than that. Her father’s low, tranquil voice filled her mind once again; “It will figure itself out.” And like last year, Camila didn’t doubt it wouldn’t. And despite it all, she was still nervous about the whole situation, as she would be until the time the year was over.

It will figure itself out.

Her mind shifted pathways as she fluffed out a pillow. Celeste Lawrence was her roommate this year. Camila didn’t know much about her, except that she was a first-year student. She was delighted regardless. There wasn’t always a ton of time to chat, especially during the first few weeks of classes, when everyone was doing their best to adjust and get their work done when need be, but Cami still wanted to put together a sweet little gesture for her. Raising to her feet, she shuffled over to her white dresser and pulled out the plastic bag that was labelled DOLLAR TREE on it. So maybe she had gone a little overboard, piecing together a small little welcoming goodie bag, but she hoped the girl found the gesture sweet. There wasn’t a ton to it; some pens with a tiny saying for each day of the week, a cute beaded keychain, and a simple bookmark with glimmery roses on it. She wrote, “Welcome to Eastwood, I’m so excited to be your roommate this year! - xo, Cami” on a small card, then dropped it into the cloudy-grey bag before slipping out of her room. The other bedroom’s door was open, willingly inviting its next keeper into it. Camila leaned in enough to place the bag on the nearest dresser, then stepped back out. Even though the room was still untouched, it technically wasn’t hers, and for whatever reason, she felt weird stepping inside of it. Well, that was done, onto the next. Clasping her hands together, a giddy smile across her face, she turned and headed towards the door, slipping on her white sneakers ─ they had the cutest flower pattern on either side of them! ─ and grabbing her name tag before heading back out the door. She’d offered to help some of the first-years with their bags and get settled in this year. The girl who had helped her last year (Monica, she still remembered), had been so helpful that Cami wished to hopefully leave that same impression on someone. Even if that wasn’t the case, an extra pair of hands was always helpful, and she was happy to help out if need be.

She reached down and tugged up her white crop top before descending down the stairs. Camila didn’t find her outfit to be anything scandalous ─ a cute jean skirt and a top that nearly went up to her collarbones with another tie-up top over it ─ but she didn’t nearly have as much confidence as some of the girls and therefore found herself tugging her skirt down or her top up often. This wasn’t a Catholic school, either, so dress codes weren’t really applicable. She’d always admired the cute, mini dresses some of the girls wore. When talking with a fourth-year earlier in the summer, they’d joked and said that the students who dressed up were likely first and second years. The more Cami thought about it, the more she believed they had been right. However, even now, she noticed as she headed outside, there were quite a few sweatpants outfits. And why not? It was moving day for the first and third years, just as it had been for the seconds and fourths yesterday.

For a moment or two, Camila stood off to the side, a smile present across her lips as she watched students dive in and out of the way of others, fingers fiddling to clip her name tag to her shirt. Bags were being tossed around, and new faces were popping up every second. Her dark eyes landed on someone in particular; a boy, equipped in a leather jacket and black jeans, as if he had just been scooting around on a motorcycle. As far as Cami could tell, he was by himself. Or maybe he wasn’t. Whatever the case may be, she pushed herself off the wall and headed towards him. “Hi!” she greeted once she was close enough. “I’m Camila, it’s so nice to see a new face here. Do you need help with your bags at all?”
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:35 am

NYXALIA

Nyxalia fought hard to contain the almost nauseating wave of anticipation that rose within her the further her parents’ car travelled. It was not that she was not excited but rather she did not really know what to expect. Surely this was a normal thing to experience, given that it was only her first year. Her eyes barely took in the street and people that flickered past due to her head being too full of thoughts to even register anything else going on. Another thing to add to her list of worries was would she be able to make any friends and what would her roommate be like?

She really hoped that these people did not have high expectations because she frankly could not take another year of people looked down at. Or shadowed by her brother. He really was wonderful but there was always that though in the back of her mind that she needed to do something great with herself to avoid his scorn. She sighed shakily and settled back into her seat, glancing down at the bright screen of her phone.

“Where do you need to be dropped off?” a familiar feminine voice came from the front of the car. Her mother. “Just at the – uh – see where all those other people are?” Nyxalia pointed out, leaning forward in her seat to lift a finger towards the slowly growing group of students. She clenched and unclenched her hands, finding that their surface was rather clammy. Her father soundlessly passed her a neatly piled and clipped set of papers. She briskly flipped to the one with her room number. “Room two in the Callaway Hall. Wherever that is” she muttered, smiling to her stepdad. The car had already pulled to a stop before Nyx could relax back in her seat. She took her seatbelt off and stood up, taking in the very first things her eyes noticed. Many people, old but beautiful buildings. “Oh Good” she sighed, not at all convincing her father that she was right on her own. Her father had just finished unpacking her bags from the boot of the car while she made her way around to him. “Good luck sweetheart, please text us” her mum chimed in from her window at the driver’s seat just as Nyx pulled away from one of her father’s bear hugs. “I love you” Nyxalia leaned through the window to quickly hug her mother.

Nyx nervously clutched her things, waving to her parents as they drove off. A large duffle bag balanced on top of a suitcase on wheels. Thank goodness she had gone with the smart option. “Yay me”. The girl slowly turned around to ask for directions.

BELLAMY

Bellamy slightly felt bad that he had not gone down to welcome the newbies but by the time he had siked himself up to offer to volunteer, he had forgotten where to… sign up. Typical Bellamy and his memories. He sat at his desk, organising his folders for this terms work. His father’s harsh words haunted his thoughts “You aren’t gonna go anywhere if you’re a useless slob” and they had stuck with him ever since. Rage had unsettled within him, encouraging himself to do something to shut his old man up.

He pushed away from his laptop, spinning in his chair to stare at the empty side of his room. He really hoped that he scored a good roommate because if he did not, he would quite literally lose his… Bellamy shook his head and stood up, shoving his hands in his pockets. He had gotten the name of his new roomie but had since lost the bit of paper but of course he had shrugged it off. “We were gonna get reacquainted anyways. Suppose I should go and help” he spoke to his empty room, facial expression dazed for a moment. “Or I could tie balloons to the door handle and call it a day. That way they can just come looking for me” he rolled his eyes but like his own suggestion, nonetheless.

Bellamy’s tall figure cut through the crowd in the hallway quite easily. It would be easy to pinpoint the ones that needed help because that use to be him, and he remembered he hated the embarrassment of being alone. He stood slightly off to the side of the crowd, watching over than all as he searched for someone to help. ‘I should have gotten one of those cards they hold up at the airports in movies’ he laughed to himself, already slowly growing bored.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:04 am

...𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃
.......'[cismale]..[18 years old]..[demi/bisexual]..[first-year]..[location: outside drop-off area -> m. dorm room 3]..[mentions: nyxalia, tag]..[tags: vanner]..
Leaning against one of the grey poles on the edge of the drop-off crescent, likely there so some insatiable driver didn’t drive straight into the buildings a few feet to the right, Benji tilted his head back, allowing the slick wind to lap at his throat and under his chin. The breeze was chilly, an unusual nip for early September, but he wasn’t coming. He was dressed practically head-to-toe, anyway, so it didn’t make much of a difference. That was one nice thing for Benjamin, he didn’t find himself sweating against the thick, powerful rays of the summer sun very often. Then again, he stayed inside so much that that was probably it. At that point in time, he could practically hear his mother’s chirpy, drawled voice, and suddenly, he was back in the dining room, book gripped tightly in hand.

“You’ve got such nice skin, Benjamin,” she cooed, tapping him on the head with the folded up Vogue magazine in her hand. “Go outside and get some sun!”

Every single “no thanks” mumble by Benji had resulted in a big sigh from his mother; playful on her good days, aggravated by his “talking back” on her bad ones. She was like a really bad book, where the cover page ended up showing a completely different story than what the back of the book revealed. Everyone had seemed to turn into that; colourful on one side, but a completely different tone on the inside. It was what made Benjamin so skeptical. Two parental figures with two completely different sides to them. Which side am I going to wake up to today? How many hours before their mood shifts onto a completely different road? He was starting to think this whole dorm placement was more for distant therapy than actual education. As long as his roommate wasn’t as mentally insane as Stephen and his mother were, he’d be okay.

Despite the fact that he didn’t feel one bit of loneliness, he couldn’t help but continue to eye the stragglers, the wanderers, and the clingers. His hazel eyes settled on one in particular, a picture-perfect looking girl whose gaze was clutching onto her parents, even when they drove away. His tongue slid out of his mouth, and his eyes, still partly narrowed, mostly from the sun, travelled after the vehicle. Must be nice. What was he to say? “Yeah, Joe and me? We formed a real good bond on our way over. Nicest cab driver I’ve ever met.” Clearing his throat, maybe a bit too obnoxiously, he let his eyes return to her, sliding over her once before turning to head in the building. He’d done one of those tours earlier on with his mother, who had insisted, so he had a semi-decent idea of where he was going. He trusted his memory, and was pleasantly surprised when he eventually found the number three hanging above a white wood door frame. The door was cracked open a smidge, so he toed it open, enough to have the ability to comfortably slide through. A guy, unsurprisingly, was already inside. Tucking his chin in slightly, Benjamin practically dragged himself inside.

“Hey,” he greeted semi-cautiously. “Cool if I just…?” He jerked his thumb in the direction of one of the rooms, deciding that was enough to finish his sentence.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items