With Every Pixel of My Heart... Open, Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Does this roleplay look interesting?

Yes, I'll definitely be joining!
29%
Yes, I'll probably join.
57%
No, I probably won't join.
No votes
No, I'm not joining.
14%

Total votes : 7

With Every Pixel of My Heart... Open, Accepting!

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon May 24, 2021 2:02 pm

"I love you, with every pixel of my heart."
I'm sure that we've all seen, or heard of, at least one popular, iconic video game couple - Mario and Peach, Link and Zelda, PacMan and Ms. PacMan, and so on. Of course, those are just made up stories that are, in most aspects, totally unrealistic. But what if your relationship sort of resembled one of these iconic video game pairs? Well, sure, you certainly won't go through castles and fighting a powerful villain to save a princess, nor will you be the princess that is kidnapped by said villain and needs to be rescued, of course. However, perhaps there are more realistic similarities...after all, it’s not like reality doesn’t have challenges of its own when it comes to love. Will your relationship end with a happily ever after, or will your story end on a more bitter tone? What about unexpected and surprising twists and turns along the way? There’s only one way to find out, so let’s see who will really be your Player 2, shall we?
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Mon May 24, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon May 24, 2021 2:03 pm

§ Rules §

§ All of CS/Tess' rules apply - these were created for a reason, so please go review them, if you have yet to do so!
§ Please write at least 5 sentences per character in your posts; writer's block is understandable, on occasion, however.
§ No god-modding, mini modding, powerplaying, etc. Nobody likes it when someone's controlling other people's characters, nor when a character always has foresight! That said...
§ No perfect characters.
§ Character ages are between 18-25.
§ Romance and drama are obviously allowed, but please don't go overboard! Also, while we’ll start out in the allocated couples, you don’t necessarily have to stay in that couple later on. Breakups, and whatnot, can happen, but please discuss it with your RP partner, and anyone else involved, first, to make sure everyone's ok with it, and is on the same page about it. I'd also prefer if..."things" didn't happen; but, if you must, please at least use fades to black/time skip. It is also preferred that you don't curse.
§ Do not complain about the RP partner you get in the couple that you both sign up for.
§ Be respectful to one another, no fighting, and please don't ignore anyone.
§ Character reservations will last 24 hours. Please notify me if you will need an extension, or I will remove it after the 24 hours is over.
§ You may have up to 3 characters. This is subject to change, based upon how quickly/slowly slots fill up.
§ Please post all forms and ooc on the Discussion Thread. I will also be making a discord for discussion, and whatnot; if interested in joining it, please PM me with your username after your form has been accepted, and I will add you.
§ Please make your forms descriptive; I understand not being able to post an image (I have to type entire image url's out on the device I use), so please make sure you provide a detailed description of what the character looks like, if you don't plan on using an image!
§ Have fun! :D
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Mon May 24, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Couples

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon May 24, 2021 2:17 pm

Couples

Link & Zelda
The Legend of Zelda Series
He's the boy who has proven to be friendly, yet very quiet. He’s always willing to help those in need; though, he's also somewhat lazy, sometimes, with his own things. However, he's also quite courageous and strong - in both, stamina and will - and won't give up when he is passionate about something. She's confident, graceful, and sweet - and, to some, perhaps even a bit mysterious. Though, she is also notorious for stumbling into troublesome situations - unintentionally, of course. She's generally the one to push him out of his comfort zone. They have been best friends since they can remember, and so they are rather close. She was usually the one to stand up for him when some classmates decided to pick on him, back in high school, and he has been known to rescue her from predicaments that she tends to get into. They definitely have a history, and it's no secret that they like each other. But will they ever confess?
Link
♂ Name § Age (18-25) § Username
Zelda
♀ Oriana Aria Ripley § 21 § Corgi Fox <3

Shadow Link & Shadow Zelda
The Legend of Zelda series
This couple is quite similar to (Link) and Oriana - they've been best friends since childhood, and will do anything to protect and defend one another. However, unlike them, this duo is infamous for being the troublemakers pretty much their whole lives, and don't get along very well with their "non-shadow" counterparts, as a result. They are quite rebellious, and get into quite a bit of trouble. He's quiet, but rather than coming off as friendly, like (Link), he's...dark, intimidating, and sort of mysterious, though in a more menacing way than a good way. She, too, comes off as dark and mysterious, but in a perhaps slightly more appealing way than he does. They're also more flirtatious with each other, and aren't so shy about the fact that they're interested in one another. Some might say that they are perfect for each other. Clearly, they have always gotten along very well - but will it stay that way? Or will their story end in a fight and a breakup?
Shadow Link
♂ Name § Age (18-25) § (Reserved - strawbs.)
Shadow Zelda
♀ Name § Age (18-25) § (Reserved - serendipity !)

Mario & Peach
The Mario Bros. Series
He's the boy that almost everyone likes to hang out with, and is absolutely popular in college/at work. She's the pretty girl that was known as the princess of her school, back in high school, and not much has changed about that since then. She does tend to seem like she is a bit ditzy, but also catches things that others around her don't seem to see right away. But, usually, they don't listen to her, or they just don't catch a glimpse of what she does, in time, when she tries to warn people. She's usually the damsel in distress, so to speak - and he's always the one that will be there to rescue her, in the end. They're a cute, happy little couple, and no one - not even the jealous boy who always tries to drive a wedge between them, and steal her heart - can come between them. But will it always stay that way? Only time will tell...
Mario
Peach
♀ Name § Age (18-25) § Username
Bowser
*Additional boy will eventually get a couple to be added into, later!

Luigi & Daisy
The Mario Bros. Series
She's a tomboy, but also has a somewhat girly side to her. He's a bit timid, and people poke fun at him for being a bit of a "scaredy-cat". But she defends him, and gives him the confidence he needs. She's (Peach)'s cousin, and he's (Mario)'s brother. They're kind of in the background, and their relatives sort of cast shadows over them. But, that's ok - they don't need to be recognized all the time. They're as happy together as their relatives are, and that's all that really matters, after all. Like (Mario), he will always be there to defend and protect his lover - even if it means having to face his worst fears, head on.
Luigi
♂ Name § Age (18-25) § (Reserved - strawbs.)
Daisy
♀ Claire Zhao § 19 § Furrydogs12

Cyrus & Reese
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
They were neighbors - and close friends - since childhood, and crushed on each other throughout middle school and high school. They started dating, a few years ago, and are now going to the same college, as well as work at the same company - and, honestly, they're like a cute little old married couple, already. He's very protective of her, and tends to get jealous quite easily, which can sometimes cause him to overreact. She's just a sweetheart, and is kindhearted towards everyone. They're both helpful, and very hard workers...so, it only makes sense for them to work together, right? But will being in the same workplace hold them closer together, or will it actually start to tear them apart? Will there be wedding bells in their future?
Cyrus
♂ Nathaniel Jaxon O’Hara § 21 § Corgi Fox <3
Reese
♀ Lia Green § 20 § LunaClaw

PacMan & Ms. PacMan
The PacMan series
Both of them were pretty much constantly picked on at school - including even getting chased home by bullies, sometimes. Unfortunately, this group just so happened to end up going to the same college as them, and so things haven’t changed much since high school. However, ever since middle school, they have both always found a way to defend one another, and have recently started working together to get this pesky little group to stop, and just leave them alone. Though, outside of school, they really didn't see, nor hear, much of one another - until just recently, that is. They decided to start hanging out, and discovered that they have a lot in common - including the fact that they're both gamers, and more into retro titles. So, if they hang out at home, they're typically hanging out around the TV, playing classic games like the old Mario Bros. games, Donkey Kong, Galaga, Dig Dug, PacMan, and so on. Will their friendship eventually blossom into something more, or will they decide that they're simply better off as just friends?
PacMan
Ms. PacMan

Shulk & Fiora
Xenoblade Chronicles
He is the type that chooses to stay in and study quite often, much to the concern of his friends. He's determined, intelligent, and quick-witted, which likely plays into this habit. He's also quite kind, however, making him fairly popular at his job and/or college. Strong-willed as he may be, there's one girl he's always had a soft spot for, and has always been incredibly protective of: one of his best friends since childhood, (Fiora). She's a kind, caring, helpful, cheerful, and energetic person, who makes friends quite easily. She tends to be able to read people's emotions well, and this helps her to bond with and empathize with them more. She reciprocates (Shulk)'s feelings, and oftentimes cooks for him and is especially protective of him. But, after an accident that looked like it would most likely take her life, her family moves away with her elsewhere to get treatment that may give her a fighting chance. (Shulk) is, naturally, heartbroken, and his more pessimistic side starts to show. In the midst of (Fiora)'s absence, he meets another girl, (Melia). She comes from a prestigious family that looks down upon those who are not wealthy; in spite of this, she, herself, is the exact opposite - humble, modest, and kind. Due to her upbringing, however, she tends to be more polite, formal, and traditional, as well, also believing that she should be capable of more things on her own, and thus struggles with asking for help. She befriends (Shulk), and over time, has developed feelings for him. However, she does not make this known, and though they get along well, he seems to be oblivious to her feelings. Meanwhile, (Fiora) finally returns home, and has finally recovered. The only problem? She has amnesia, and currently doesn't remember much of anything. Naturally, (Shulk) is overjoyed that she's at least safe and back home. As time goes by, and she finally starts to recover her memories, who will (Shulk) choose?
Shulk
Fiora
Melia
*Additional girl will eventually get a couple to be added into, later!

Title
Game(s)
Story
(Character)
(Character)

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Locations WIP

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:11 pm

WIP

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups