( โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐š๐ซ ๐ฃ โ”€ โžต o&a

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

trying to gauge interest while i finish the rest of the thread <3

Poll ended at Fri May 21, 2021 3:42 pm

very interested - i will be joining!
33%
interested - will possibly be joining!
67%
somewhat interested
No votes
not interested at all - not joining
No votes

Total votes : 3

( โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐š๐ซ ๐ฃ โ”€ โžต o&a

Postby astrophile. » Wed May 19, 2021 3:42 pm

double bar j, home to some of the best western riders in the northwest. the ranch is your typical working cattle ranch; four-hundred head of cattle on nearly two-thousand acres, but what sets this ranch apart from others in the area is its exceptional program aimed at riders in the western discipline. forget the fancy and posh, these riders are some of the most down-home and tough individuals you will meet, all coming to double bar j for the same reason; to improve their horsemanship and hone their skills in the western discipline. the ranch is known for its outstanding performers in cutting, reining, western pleasure, and barrel racing, just to name a few, and the riders are held to very high expectations. the riders here compete nearly every weekend, while further perfecting their skills the rest of the time. so, do you think you can handle the rugged environment and the toughness of the sport? the staff at double bar j welcome you.

open // closed
Last edited by astrophile. on Fri May 21, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Wed May 19, 2021 4:22 pm

๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
one. all cs rules apply two. please attempt for at least four to six good sentences.
one liners will not be tolerated three. character ages should be between 18-30 four.
you may have as many characters as you can handle five. riders may have a maximum
of two disciplines and three horses six. diversity is encouraged! all races, sexualities,
genders, etc are welcome here seven. realistic faceclaims only please eight if you
are inactive for two weeks without any notice you will be sent a pm; after a week of
no response you will be removed from this roleplay. sorry, but inactivity is often what kills
roleplays nine horse breeds should be appropriate for this roleplay; think stock-type
horses: quarter horses, paints, appaloosas, australian stock, etc ten drama is encouraged,
though i ask you please pm me before anything major eleven post forms on the discussion
twelve have fun!

๐›๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
one. absolutely no running, screaming, or overall disruptive behavior will be tolerated in
the barn two. all stalled horses, if they are fed in the morning, must be fed by 6:15am. stabled
horses not fed breakfast should be turned out into their respective paddock by 6am three.
all horses should be brought in or turned out by 8am four. horses who are stabled at night
should be brought in by 6pm and fed by 6:15pm. horses should be either turned out or brought
in by 8pm, no exceptions five. riders should feed their own horses and muck out stalls when
they are able. if they are unable to do they should alert the grooms who will do it for them.
keep in mind a groom should not be caring for your horse every morning because you do not
want to; horses come first and laziness will not be tolerated five. stallions and mares
are to be kept separated except for breeding, which must go through the owners beforehand

Last edited by astrophile. on Sat May 22, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Thu May 20, 2021 11:07 am

so, a little bit about this place. well for starters, double bar j occupies a total land area of one thousand eight-hundred
acres in northwest oregon, about a half hour drive from the coast. the main set up, there are three barns total, all three are
relatively similar except barn one, the larger barn of the three, has forty stalls and is for stallions and geldings only, while the
two smaller both have fifteen stalls and are for mares. each barn has their respective tack and feed room as well as cross-ties
and a wash stall. alternatively owners can request for horses to be turned out 24/7. speaking of turnout, there are ten paddocks
on the property, each roughly five acres each and suitable for four horses, as well as three larger paddocks at twenty acres for
twelve horses. and of course, double bar j offers individual turnout paddocks if that is what you request. every paddock has a
run-in shelter to protect from the elements, a water trough, as well as hay 24/7.

moving onto the arenas, at double bar j there are five; one indoor, one covered, and three outdoor. the indoor arena attaches
to barn one, it is a 120x150 arena. the second arena, the covered, is for mainly timed events; barrel racing and pole bending.
for the remaining three outdoor, one is designed for cattle work; campdrafting, cutting, team penning, and the like; one is
for flat work, ie reining and western pleasure, and finally the third is designed for rodeo, with both a roping chute and a header
and heeler's box.

finally we get to the cabins for any of our riders who have traveled far; double bar j takes in riders from far and wide, and
these are one-bedroom one-bath cabins for our riders to live in during their stay at the ranch.
Last edited by astrophile. on Sat May 22, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Thu May 20, 2021 1:54 pm

๐›๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  โ”€ ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ’

name. gender. age. horse(s). user.

๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  โ”€ ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ’

๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  โ”€ ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ‘

๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  โ”€ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ’

wilder allred. male. 21. hugh. astrophile.

๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  โ”€ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ’

texas jones. male. 23. gunner & cisco. astrophile.

๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  โ”€ ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ‘

๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  โ”€ ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ”

๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  โ”€ ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ”

header | name. gender. age. horse(s). user.
heeler | name. gender. age. horse(s). user.

๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ โ”€ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ’

wilder allred. male. 21. hugh. astrophile.

๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž โ”€ ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ‘

๐ฐ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž โ”€ ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ’

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž โ”€ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘

texas jones. male. 23. gunner & cisco. astrophile.
Last edited by astrophile. on Sat May 22, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Thu May 20, 2021 3:14 pm

๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
    gunner. smokin magnum seven. 7. texas jones. astrophile.
    barn name. show name. age. owner. user.

๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
    cisco. whiskeys top gun. 5. texas jones. astrophile.
    hugh. welcome to the show. 5. wilder allred. astrophile.

๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups