I Love You A Latte v.2 § Accepting 5 girls, 6 guys!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Lewin - 1 § Aspen - 1 § Nathaniel - 3

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri May 28, 2021 9:53 pm

Lewin James Patterson
Role: The Mocha
Mentioned: N/A
Tagged: N/A
"Did you get there alright?" a female's voice inquired over the phone. Lewin nodded, as though his mother were standing right there with him, as a warm smile spread itself across his lips. "Yeah, I just got here, a few minutes ago," he responded, leaning on the granite countertop of the island that sat in the middle of a spacious, modren-style kitchen. His hazel - almost green, at the moment - eyes lit up as his gaze set itself on the windows leading out to the large deck. "Good, I'm glad," his mother, Leighanne, responded, relief evident in her tone, "I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing." "I'll be alright," he responded with a light chuckle; he knew she could be such a worrywart, sometimes, so she would naturally be concerned with him moving out of state. Then again, he supposed he couldn't blame her; the last time he moved, he was still living in the same city as his family, so it was certainly an adjustment for everyone for him to live so far away. "I know you will; but if you need anything, just give us a call," she responded with a small laugh, "I've got to go, though. I have an appointment, soon." "Thanks, mum," he responded, "Say hi to everyone for me." "I will," she responded, and with that, they said their goodbyes and hung up.
Lewin looked around the kitchen, tapping his index finger against the counter's cool, smooth surface, as he pondered what he would make for breakfast. Peering down at his phone, he checked the time: 8:02 AM. Maybe I'll go grab a coffee...I think I saw an interesting-looking little coffee shop on the way here, he thought to himself as he shrugged a bit. Coffee did sound pretty good, especially with some eggs benedict, which he could make when he got back home. That, paired with a nice book to read while listening to the rain's gentle pitter-patter against the windows and low rolling of thunder, sounded like a rather nice way to spend his first morning at his new home. So, with his plan for the morning in mind, he put his black coat on, grabbed an umbrella, and whistled for Red. The Irish Setter barked and wagged his tail as he bounded over to the brunette boy, who then clipped a Burberry leash to the enthusiastic dog's collar. With that, he and the dog headed out the front door and down the street. As he walked, he allowed a soft smile to spread across his lips; he was what one would refer to as a pluviophile, as the rainy, overcast weather reminded the British man of England. He heard that spring - and, at times, summer - were oftentimes quite rainy seasons in Thistlewood, so he was glad about that.

Aspen Harpae Paisley
Role: The Chai Latte
Mentioned: N/A
Tagged: N/A
What a beautiful morning, Aspen thought to herself, a contented smile spreading itself across her face as she yawned and stretched out a bit. Being the early bird that she was, she had actually been awake since 5:30 AM. Still, it was a peaceful, rainy Saturday morning, and she had nothing pressing to do; so, naturally, she took the opportunity to just be lazy and lounge around in bed, with a cup of hot cocoa, for several hours. After all, ever since moving in to town, very recently, she hadn't had many opportunities to really rest like that, so she viewed it as justified to do so, on very rare occasions like this. Running a hand through her silky, red-dyed hair a few times, she got onto her mint-colored iPhone 11 to scroll through social media, for a bit. She had only been here for a few days, but hadn't really taken the time to do much exploring, yet. However, she had started to follow a local coffee shop - The Tiny Mug - after visiting it. She loved everything about it: the classic, French-style decor; the warm, cozy, inviting atmosphere; the friendly employees and customers; the fancy, intricate latte art...just to list a few things. Another thing that piqued her interest, however, was the Spring Festival that they were advertising for. She was hoping to get more information about it, as she wanted to sign up for one of the barista positions that was available. As soon as their new post popped up on her screen, her emerald green eyes glittered with excitement.
She got out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed in a white tee-shirt, lavender cardigan, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of black ballet flats. After this, she styled her hair in soft, bouncy curls, and did her makeup, which was more natural tones with a splash of soft pink blush. To finish it all off, she put her rose gold necklace with a cream pearl pendant - a sentimental gift from her mother - on, as well as a matching ring, a simple rose gold band, on. She then fed her dogs, grabbed a black coat and umbrella - and went right out the door. She headed over to the cafe, a thoughtful smile on her face. She had heard that there were parks and trails that had plenty of gorgeous scenery - such as colorful aspen trees, rivers, and waterfalls - and she considered checking one of them out, after she was finished with breakfast and inquiring about the festival.
As she continued on her way, she pulled her phone back out of her pocket. She, once again, started scrolling through the coffee shop's social media posts. As she did, she noticed something in their pet-friendly pastries section: Scottie Biscottis. She let out a soft giggle - it absolutely made her think of Biscotti. "Well, now I've got to get Biscotti and Maple something!" she thought aloud, her tone thoroughly amused and thrilled at the sheer coincidence. She saved a screencap of the pet treat - in hopes that she wouldn't forget to order some - and then slid her phone back into her pocket as she turned onto a new street.

Nathaniel Jaxon O'Hara
Role: The Vanilla Frappe
Mentioned: Nyxalia
Tagged: Daniel, Ahmad, Valentino
As the man spoke, Nathaniel gave a slight nod, and typed the order into the cash register. Just as he was about to ask if that was all, he glanced back over to the customer he was currently serving, whom he noticed was now looking at his phone, a smile suddenly appearing on his face. The man then added another beverage and an extra croissant. Nathan punched those into the order, as well, and the man then paid once the total appeared on the register's screen. "Yeah, I can add those on for ya; no problem! We'll get that started, and your order should be done, soon," he responded with another smile, and then started to head over to the coffee machine to start making the iced beverage as the man then approached a blonde woman who had just recently entered the building. From the looks of it, they were likely dining together, he presumed. He grabbed a medium-sized cup that the little coffee shop used for the iced beverages, and added some ice cubes to it while waiting for the coffee to brew. Once it was finished, he then chilled the fresh coffee, poured it over the ice, and added the half-and-half and sugar, and popped a lid on top of the beverage.
As he grabbed a straw and the iced coffee, he noticed two more people - two men - step inside. "Good morning!" he greeted them, in a friendly manner, as he placed the beverage and straw on a tray, then headed over to the pastry section to grab a couple of croissants, "I'll be with you guys in just a second!" With that, he popped the flaky, buttery pastries in the oven to warm them, and then grabbed a mug for the large hot chocolate. He steamed some milk, mixed up their signature recipe for the sweet, rich beverage, and topped it with a generous amount of whipped cream. He then placed the large mug on the tray, as well, along with the croissants once they were finished heating up. "Alright, your two croissants, one medium iced coffee, and one large hot chocolate are ready!" he said to the first man who had entered as he grabbed the tray, and placed it on the counter so that he could retrieve his order.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte v.2 § Open & Accepting!

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat May 29, 2021 12:26 am

Nyxalia Smith[/color][/i]
female ~ 23 years old ~ heterosexual ~ The Hot Chocolate ~ location: The Tiny Mug ~ tags: x ~ mentions: Daniel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sounds of coffee machines whirring to life was just enough to block out the pattering of the rain, but Nyxalia didn't mind. She at least wanted a window seat to watch the droplets falling from the sky without getting weird looks. She absently reached a hand into her pocket to grab her wallet, ready for the walk to the back of the line.

Now that Nyxalia could tie a small but significant event to The Tiny Mug, it became her favourite place to visit until proven otherwise. She considered allowing herself time to order something then pretend to spot Daniel for the first time just so she didn't seem weird, but failed miserably. Or at least she though so, anyways. Her heart eased up a bit when he took the first step to approach. She glanced away, hiding the stupid smile that so easily drifted on to her delicate features. She peered out at the world from underneath dark, think eyelashes before returning her gaze to Daniel as he drifted closer.

A grin played on her lips. "As cheesy as you probably thought that sounded coming out, I didn't mind that. It sounded quite beautiful and quite possibly made my day. I love someone who makes an effort" she spoke, her tone soft despite the mixture of nerves she felt at that point.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

here comes the seon // post 2

Postby rheia » Sat May 29, 2021 9:30 am

-- 𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐧
        xxxxxxixxiixxxxxxx [ 23 | bisexual ] [ caramel macchiato ] [ location: home ] [ tags: avery ]

Seon hadn’t caught the English accent at first, though he certainly noticed it now as Avery spoke more and it served well to put what little nerves he had to rest. The Scot was never particularly nervous, but there was something about the familiarity of another British accent that really took that edge off. At his new roommates words, the man chuckled, “Eh, the rain’s not so bad – reminds me of home, at least.” Part of the charm of moving to Thistlewood had been the difference in weather when compared to the dreariness of the UK but he was used to rain and wouldn’t be found complaining about it too often. “Oh, aye please mate, if you don’t mind! It’s not so much stuff, but getting’ it in in one trip’s always better than two!” He beamed, rubbing a hand at the back of his damp hair nonchalantly before turning his head over his shoulder to look at his car. The Nissan’s black metal was shiny from the rain, whilst Seon found himself wondering if the car took up too much space in the drive; parking was never known to be his strongest skill. Shaking the thought from his head, he idly tapped the unlock on the keys that still dangled between his fingers in case the auto-lock had triggered, resulting in a soft click.

“Everythin’s just in the boot mate, eh.” Seon turned his head back to grin at Avery again, motioning to the car by pointing a thumb over his shoulder. With that, he turned himself and walked towards the rear end of the motor. As he reached the back, he slid a hand under the wet metal above the license plate and pressed the release to open the trunk of the car. He hadn’t chosen to bring very much from back home, so there was only a large suitcase, a backpack and large box in the boot of the car. Never being known to be one for material possessions, Seon had gone on a blitz clean a week before the move and thrown away the vast majority of his things with big plans to explore Thistlewood once he arrived and pick out some plants to decorate his space with and leave it at that.

As he was carefully extracting the suitcase from the car, Seon looked around the side of it to Avery with something of a more sheepish grin on his face as he asked, “Yeah, if you don’t mind, there’s just about one box I could use help with? I can get the rest no bother.” As he finished speaking, the suitcase came to rest on the ground and the man reached back in for the backpack which was in turn slung over his left shoulder. Once they were out, he toed the ground a little anxiously, waiting for Avery. It probably seemed a little silly, since he did technically now live there, but the Scot felt a sense of unease about entering the place first. It was Avery’s home, he was only just moving in, so he wanted to follow him in, in a sense. Plus, he figured Avery was probably at least a bit weirded out by a total stranger moving in with him anyway, he didn’t want to cross any boundaries.

rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 29, 2021 2:37 pm

𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
[cismale]..[23 years old]..[demi/heterosexual]..[honey oat latte]..[location: his house]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: seon]..
────────────────────────────────────────
Again, the twitch of the smile appeared again Avery's thin pale lips at Seon's chirpy comment regarding the weather. His dark eyes flitted up towards the gloomy grey clouds; they were packed solid with rain, and Avery knew that although it wasn't raining hard, it was going to be like this for the majority of the day. He understood where Seon was coming from. In England, it was rain over everything else. Every day there was a bit of rain, no matter what the season was. Maybe that was why Avery hadn't ever had much of an issue regarding it. Some people had always associated the rain with negative emotions, but he found it cheery. Or, if not cheery, then at least comforting. He would have to ask Seon if he'd lived in Scotland for most of his life, or all of it. His accent was certainly thick, reminding Avery a lot of the citizens of Ayr, but it was possible he'd simply moved there young or something. He hadn't ever seen the guy around ─ at least he didn't believe so ─ so he assumed he was completely new to town, but maybe not. Maybe he simply jumped on the opportunity to snatch up a new room the second Avery put up his offer. Was it really any of his business? Yes, he was curious, but it seemed personal.

"Oh!" Avery's head began to shake quickly and his hands shot out, as if insisting Seon came to a halt. "Not to worry, really. My pleasure." He then waved his hand in Seon's direction, a flick of the wrist, ushering the man onward. "Wouldn' want you to get rained on anymore." A smile, almost a bit shy, mingled with a bit of slyness, played at his lips, and he added, "Although, I don't think you'll be melting or anythin'."

He stepped out into nature's shower and followed Seon out to the car, standing patiently as the young man maneuvered his way around to his trunk. When Seon stepped back, Avery slipped past to grab the box the guy had mentioned, setting it on the tops of his shoes so he wouldn't get the bottom wet as he reached up to shut the trunk. "It's nothin' pretty," he lightly warned Seon, picking up the surprisingly light box once again. "But it's doable and nothing's broken on me yet, so that's a start, eh?" He raised his brows, then started up towards the front entrance, using his hip to open the door, which had been cracked open when he first stepped out. "I'm also renting, so ya can't go around painting the walls or anythin', but the room's basically empty, so go crazy."

A fresh wave of cold embarrassment washed over him as he stepped foot into his temporary home. Every time someone new came into it, a new flash of insecurities were shot his way. The house wasn't bad ─ it wasn't even his, not really ─ but he always worried that expectations were high and seeing it in person was an utter disappointment. He was too anxious to glance over at Seon to get a good glimpse of his face. He wasn't sure he wanted to try to figure out what was going through his head. Silently (although his breathing suddenly sounded very loud in comparison to the trickling rain against the dimmed windows), Avery headed up the stairs. Although he didn't look over his shoulder, he knew Seon was close by. "It's just to the left here, mate," he called softly to him, setting the box down to open the room. "Nothin' fancy, but it's all yours if ya want it."

───────

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐯
[cismale]..[22 years old]..[bisexual]..[caffè mocha]..[location: the tiny mug]..[mentions: nathaniel, tag]..[tags: nyxalia]..
Daniel looked down at her, raising a brow at her comment. "Bold of you to assume I thought that was cheesy," he playfully responded, rocking back and forth in his shoes. "Glad I have your approval on what cheesy statements I'm allowed to say." His brows shot up once more, as if he had made a comment that sealed whatever they were talking about. He turned back towards the front, standing on a few inches away from Nyxalia; an angle where she was still fairly visible out of the corner of his eye. He wasn't one hundred percent sure on whether or not he should say anything more or not, mostly due to the fact that he was waiting for an order still and didn't want to miss it.

Thankfully, only about thirty or so seconds later, Nathaniel addressed him behind the counter before turning to the new guys who had wandered in soon before Nyx had. "Thank you!" he called out again to the man, giving him a quick nod of appreciation before turning back towards Nyxalia. "I hope you don't only order what you do at Starbucks, Дорогая моя," he murmured, a cheeky hum playing at his tone. "Hot chocolate's on me. My treat this time. And a perfectly clean cup, unless this guy's in your group of people who've given out their phone number, of course." He flashed her a grin, a bit of a sarcastically wicked one, then motioned for her to come with as he headed to the counter, where the hot chocolate, iced coffee, and croissants lay. "Sucks that it's raining, because a walk would've been nice, but as long as you can tolerate me for a bit longer, we could choose a table somewhere here." He grabbed the hot chocolate and carefully tipped it towards her. "You can even choose the spot."
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat May 29, 2021 8:46 pm

Nyxalia Smith
female ~ 23 years old ~ heterosexual ~ The Hot Chocolate ~ location: The Tiny Mug ~ tags: x ~ mentions: Daniel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nyxalia gazed up at Daniel contentedly, a smirk playing on her lips. “Oh but Daniel, the look on that lovely face of yours says it all” she said in a faux matter of fact voice. Her eyes drifted over towards the line that was slowly shifting, both growing and shortening. Normally Nyxalia had copious patience but wasn’t so sure if she could handle the line. She shrugged it off and returned her eyes on Daniel, looking him up and down quickly. She appreciated good style and Daniel definitely had that. She silently prayed that he couldn’t hear her thinking because she was almost sure she would die from embarrassment. She tried to plan out an excuse or change of subject but her thoughts were all over the place.

Nyxalia began the slow reach into her pocket, her hand searching for the familiar smooth surface of her wallet. “Look at you, memorising my orders. I am a girl of variety, not to worry” although her words seemed playful, there was truth behind her words. She pulled her wallet out, listening to the soft click as the wallet parted to reveal her card. One of these days she promised herself to put her card details into the tap option on her phone. If she could ever figure it out, that is. Her eyes softened at the kind gesture and this time she watched Daniel earnestly. “Wait, you got me a drink? Thank you so much” she murmured, placing an arm on his arm for just a moment. “Ooh, hopefully none of my suitors see me with you or they might get jealous” she joked, nudging Daniel gently while she walked with him to retrieve their order. “That would be nice because now you can’t avoid me talking your ear off” she teased lightly towards the end of her sentence. “Thank you” she added to the barista.

“Walking in the rain never heard anyone. Although, I did bring my car” she openly suggested.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte v.2 § Accepting 3 girls, 2 boys!

Postby senna_ » Sun May 30, 2021 9:54 am

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐯
[cismale]..[22 years old]..[bisexual]..[caffè mocha]..[location: the tiny mug]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: nyxalia]..
A raise of the brow was visible at her cheeky teasing. "Well, girl of variety, you're stuck with your usual for today," he returned, praying she would be okay with the hot chocolate he had ordered for her. And what about the croissant? Did Nyxalia even like croissants? Maybe that was something he should have asked beforehand, but he supposed it was too late now. Daniel had to admit, he hated this weird nervous feeling he got. He liked to consider himself to be a fairly confident person, but when it came to true feelings, he was a mess. A bit of a perfectionist, really, or, a people-pleaser, although he supposed he had a good reason for that. Sad, it was, but it was true.

He sent her a smile, tilting his head ever-so-slightly, as he turned back towards the counter to grab the two croissants. They were bagged, which was nice, because they could either use the bag as a plate if they chose to stay, or it was a perfect grab-and-go situation. A win-win, really. "Your suitors," he echoed, tone audibly mocking. "I hadn't realized we'd stepped back into the eighteen-hundreds. My apologies there." He handed her one of the bagged croissants. "I also hope it's okay that I got you a little something to eat. Not actually sure if you like croissants... You don't have to eat it or anything. Won't hurt my feelings." His dark eyes flitted back over to the growing line of customers, then he grabbed his drink and stepped off to the side so that neither of them were in the way.

At her offer, Daniel offered her another quick, tight-lipped smile, although it wasn't as teasing as the first. In fact, it was more the type to acknowledge her words over anything else. "Walking is fine," he answered quickly. "We can always stop by my house to grab an umbrella. Don't want you getting rained on. In the meantime─" he set his coffee cup down and dug into the right-side pocket of his shorts, fishing out his dark beanie─ "you can wear this, if you want." He hoped she didn't take offense to his quick shut-down on her driving suggestion. Traditions were different here, and even at twenty-two, Daniel was still adjusting to it. Although Daniel had been born in North America, he was first-generation, and due to his awful living conditions, he wasn't exposed to the ways of Americans until quite later in his life. Thus, he knew how many things were run Russian and Ukrainian style, in which both insisted the men acted as pure gentlemen. Of course, there was that towel tradition in Ukraine in terms of deciding who was in charge come marriage, but typically, and especially on dates, the men treated the lady. And for whatever reason, his mind immediately went to alarm mode when he visualized her driving and he, sitting in the passenger seat, doing practically nothing. Here, Danny had quickly learned that that was often considered sexist without explanation, but he was innocent to the do's and don'ts. He didn't mean anything bad in regards to Nyxalia; he didn't doubt her abilities, and he was sure she was an excellent driver, but he did want to carry the weight and make it more enjoyable for her. He also didn't have an issue explaining that if she thought his leaping steps forward to take the blow so that things were smooth for her was a weird thing to do. The last girl he dated was Russian, and while he did enjoy doing those "gentleman" things people often cooed about, he'd turned into her ragdoll. It was difficult to crawl out of that and make things more "equal," if Nyxalia genuinely wanted to do stuff in return. Did American girls want to do that, or did they like being taken care of? For someone so confident with choosing what flirtatious line to flow out on a daily basis, Danny really was quite clueless to the ways of dating. He hoped he didn't have to ever mention his weirdness towards dating. That would be a bit harder to explain to Nyx, if she ever questioned his hesitation, which would likely only be if he didn't have the strength to avoid that. He knew not to bring past relationships into current, even if it was just a date and there was nothing between him and the blonde. That was a red flag.

Bringing himself back, Daniel brought his iced coffee up slightly, close to chest-level, and swirled it, watching the ice cups bounce off of the layer of the cup before colliding into one another. Truth be told, he was perfectly fine with whatever she decided on, and he meant it, too. He really did not have a preference. He managed to snag a date ─ did she consider it that? ─ with her, that was enough to make him glow with contentedness. "I'm fine with anything," he assured her. "Whatever works best for you."
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun May 30, 2021 11:23 am

Nyxalia Smith

Nyxalia accepted the drink gratefully, wrapping her almost frozen hands around the warm beverage, enjoying as it thawed her hands. "My usual is always a safe bet, and I like it anyways. Thank you" she replied in appreciation to the drink, taking a sip. It was a welcome gift from the awkward feeling of the cold. Even if it wasn't terribly cold, low iron happened to do that a lot. "Well, this is very embarrassing because I've never had a croissant but they look awesome" Nyx pointed out, shifting her cup to her right hand so that she could take the bag. The aroma drifting from the bag was enough to tell that she was going to enjoy the contents.

In that moment Nyxalia realised she hadn't brought her jumper and she nearly cursed out loud if it wasn't for her company. Instead, she inwardly laughed at herself. "Well, what fun would it be if I called them-" she paused mid sentence, chuckling. "Who am I kidding, there aren't any others. If you said that though, I wouldn't believe you. You're quite the gentleman. Are you sure your head isn't cold?" the blonde asked in genuine concern before taking the beanie, setting down her things for a moment so that she could she could tug it on to her head. Nyxalia was clumsy and so it took her a bit to put the beanie on, hence using two hands, but once she finally achieved her goal she flashed Daniel a cheesy grin. "I hope you have heaps of these. I might have to steal one" she stated, collecting her things. The rain was still falling outside but she didn't mind. Nyxalia had always found something lovely about the rain. "Walking is fine by me" as Nyxalia spoke, she noted that Daniel would be warm in his jumper. That was one less thing to worry about. Nyx was weird like that; her mind always wandered to different aspects to situation that might make them less enjoyable for other people. Anyways, she felt like it was safe for him to get to know her before trusting her driving skills. They were... mediocre, to say the least. "Have you ever tried cinnamon donuts? I'll have to buy you one" the question was random but broke the silence as she led the way outside, pushing open the door before holding it there so Daniel could follow.

Nyalia did that thing that everyone does on a typical "date" where you stand close by to the other person so you didn't have to shout but it was actually just an excuse for the close proximity to the person of interest. "I like you're idea of walking, so if you're cool with that?..."
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Micah Tariah | Apple Cider | Tagging: Open | Location: The Tiny Mug

Micah pushed open the door to the cafe and pulled her hold down and off, no longer needing shelter from the breeze outside. She shivered. Now that she was inside, her body registered that it had been cold in the first place. She shook her head and tied her hair back into a simple, low-hanging ponytail before walking up to the counter and ordering her drink of choice, apple cider. That would be sure to warm her up. Looking wound the cafe, Micah took in the sight of a number of other people who had come in before her, and a small smile came to her face. People. People meant socializing.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sun May 30, 2021 12:56 pm

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐯
[cismale]..[22 years old]..[bisexual]..[caffè mocha]..[location: the tiny mug -> outside]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: nyxalia]..
Daniel took a sip of his iced coffee, slowly, as if he was worried it would burn his tongue, despite it being an iced drink. He'd always been an antsy person, unable to stand still for too long, but his gaze didn't stray far from Nyxalia. Or, if it did, it was a flicker in another direction, not much more than a second or two before he caught himself and reeled his attention back in. That wasn't to say that Nyx was boring, because that certainly wasn't the case, but Danny had always been a doer. Standing in one place for more than a fleeting moment made it feel like he was waiting in a never-ending line of molasses-moving customers. He couldn't help but do a double-take at her confession, staring over at Nyxalia as if she had suddenly grown a second head. "You've never eaten a croissant before?" he echoed in disbelief. "What kinda psychopath are you?" Alarm struck his appearance, eating up any former signs of laughter, and his hand instinctively shot out. "You don't have allergies, right? I didn't even think to ask."

Although he was still of genuine concern regarding her health — one would think that would have come up during at least one of the brief conversations shared whilst working shifts — he allowed himself to ease into a smile. "Don't worry about me," he promised her. "It's almost the end of May, a little bit of spring showers won't kill me." He eyed her again. It was difficult to tell if she was uncomfortable from the shift in temperature or not; the café was a decent temperature, and a warm drink would certainly help. He couldn't really give her much more than his beanie; his shirt was a pull-over, so he had nothing underneath it, and he'd jogged over, so he didn't have a jacket. Hopefully she wouldn't mind. He could grab something extra on the way to his house. He was determined to swerve by there to pick up an umbrella, anyway; Daniel was now thankful for the short distance between his house and down-town Thistlewood.

"What're you hinting at there?" he questioned, brow raising upwards yet again. "Is this a hit-and-run situation? Free drink, food, and a hat, so now it's time to run and never return?" His tone was still teasing, but Danny successfully managed to keep a relatively straight-face this time. She'd beaten him to the door, and while that threw him off enough to somewhat skip clumsily into his next step forward, he was determined not to let it flash across his face. Instead, he murmured his thanks, feeling all-too-awkward as he slipped past her. Pressing his lips together, Daniel turned ever-so-slightly back towards her, waiting for her to catch up with the few steps distanced between them.

He hadn't ever been shy with touch, but he didn't offer his hand, mostly because both of their hands were occupied with a bagged croissant and a drink, but also because he really didn't know her. Maybe towards the end. For now, Daniel was more than happy walking side-by-side, arms casually bumping here and there as they strolled along. The temperature wasn't bad at all, in his opinion; it was more of a warm rain than anything else. He glanced over at Nyxalia once again. "You'll tell me if you get cold, right?" he asked, tone persistent, though not necessarily demanding. Although he kept his pace even with hers, he was just slightly forward, enough to hint that he had a location in mind. Something told him this was the only way he'd be able to get that umbrella; she seemed very stubborn. In a sweet way, though.

He was glad there weren't many puddles. Thanks to the drizzle, the ground wasn't layered with water; it was damp, but the rain hadn't been coming down hard enough, or long enough, for it to make much of a mess. He doubled back to the question she had asked just a few seconds ago. "I've had pampushka," he told her. "It's a Ukrainian doughnut my sister and I used to make. Nothing ever with cinnamon, though." He glanced over at her, gaze earnest. "That sounds really good. Are you into baking and stuff? I bet we could find a recipe and try it ourselves, if you were up for that."
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun May 30, 2021 10:31 pm

Nyxalia Smith

Nyx sped up her pace slightly, lengthening her strides so that she could catch up to Danny. After all, he was considerably taller than her and just naturally walked faster. She didn't mind though, she was content with the company so she didn't mind the pace. She stood back from the path so that she was sheltered from the falling rain. When Nyx was walking, she wouldn't mind but for now she didn't want to stand in it either. Daniel was worth the wait though so she didn't mind standing outside until he was ready to go. She lifted her cup to her lips and took another sip, happy that for once she didn't scold her tongue otherwise she might as well not try any new foods that day. Nyxalia would be heavily disappointed. "I would like to think that I HAVEN'T been living under a rock but from that look I might as well be" Nyxalia commented, breaking into a slight laugh. "Well, thank you for this opportunity then because now you've got me so intrigued" her words were genuine because the food really did taste great. "I don't have any allergies that I know of, so not to worry".

"Only if you're sure! I have plenty of oversized hoodies and not to worry, they aren't all bright pink unless that's what you're into" although only one was bright pink (she didn't overly love the shade) the thought was always there just in case. She walked in silence for just a moment before stopping, turning on her heals towards her nearby parked car. She gently wedged the bag of croisants between her arm and side for a moment before pulling out her keys to check if it was locked. Satisfied with the familiar beep, she dropped the keys into her bag and placed the food just on top of her things inside the bag so they were easy to access. Her hand dropped to her side now that everything sat securely in her bag. "If you have anything that you can't be bothered to carry, I do have my bag or you could chuck it in my car before we go".

"Danny, you figured me all out in the span of five seconds" Nyxalia drawled, turning her head to look up at Daniel. Of course, her words were riddled with sarcasm. She didn't last long before turning away, breaking into a smile. There was something about how he said it with a straight face that cracked her up. "Yeah of course. I don't mind the temperature" Nyx assured Daniel. No one had ever worried about her like that before so it was a welcome change.

Any cars that drove past luckily didn't lift up a spray because there weren't any puddles, given that the rainfall was only quite light. "Cinnamon is pretty good for you, probably not the donut part but whose counting? It good so that's all that matters". She walked along, only slightly behind Daniel as she knew he was leading her somewhere probably nearby given his relaxed pace. "I love baking. I bake a lot when I'm bored. You'll definitely have to teach how to make those... heh, I don't wanna embarrass myself with the pronunciation."
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me