I Love You A Latte v.2 § Accepting 5 girls, 6 guys!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Love You A Latte v.2 § Open & Accepting!

Postby senna_ » Mon May 24, 2021 5:05 am

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐯
[cismale]..[22 years old]..[bisexual]..[caffè mocha]..[location: sidewalk -> the tiny mug]..[mentions: nyxalia, tag]..[tags: nathaniel]..
────────────────────────────────────────
The rain wasn't as bad as Daniel had originally prepared himself for. It was spitting, nonetheless, but it was doable. In fact, he was confident he'd run in worse weather than this. Furthermore, it wasn't cold, per se, so he really didn't have much to complain about. Oftentimes, Danny just complained for the sake of complaining ─ harmlessly, for although blunt, he wasn't "rude" ─ and today was no exception. He'd often envied those who wore glasses, for surely their eyes were protected more often than not by the thick frames that sat atop the bridges of their noses, and they wouldn't have to worry about getting hit by rain, or dust, or any little object, right? At the same time, pushing those things back up would likely drive him insane. So, he supposed it was a pros-and-cons situation; like everything else, really.

He wasn't really keeping track of the time that morning, just decided to push on until his Fitbit buzzed against his wrist, indicating that he'd reached his morning goal. Danny didn't turn back right that second, though, for it simply made more sense to turn the corner and take the long way back. He could practically hear his psychotic mother hissing, "Zou should have just tak'en working out courses instead of wasting a pre-shhh-ious degree" between breaths of cigar smoke. Heat surged through his body and Daniel picked up into a sprint, as if he was suddenly being chased by something. He refused to think much on the topic of his parents; their obnoxious chaos was what drove him out of the house. Thistlewood was his best option. It was quiet, small, and out of the public eye more often than not. Daniel hadn't run away, but he certainly hadn't told his parents which town he'd moved to. It was nice to finally have some privacy, do his own thing. Olivia was the only sibling that knew where she was; although there was a fairly large age gap between the two of them, Danny trusted her. He'd even promised she could live with him when she was able to. Unfortunately, that was going to be a few years. But he really couldn't wait, and he knew she was just as eager.

Thankfully for him, his mind had drifted elsewhere by the time he got home. Feeling like the fire inside of him had dimmed to nothing more than a struggling bit of candlelight, Daniel shook out his hands, almost as if that would release the rest of his jitters, then entered the house. Dropping what few things he'd taken with him on the run, he headed back to his room, changing out of his slightly-damp t-shirt into a dark grey sweater. Although he supposed he could have just made something here, Danny often got sick of the many different Starbucks blends he'd been given from his job, so The Tiny Mug seemed like a good option. He'd just headed back to the kitchen when his phone lit up. A text from an unknown number. His lips pressed into a fine line, but he didn't quite look at it yet. Departing from his house once more, he set off down the road; the location was nice, he really only had to walk from place to place. At a set of lights, where he had to wait, he glanced down at his phone. Hot Chocolate Girl. He bit back a smile. Nyxalia was her name, he remembered that easily. She was a regular customer, and he'd done a recklessly stupid thing yesterday and wrote down his number on her hot chocolate cup. He was extremely confident she was just going to throw it out ─ who looked under the sleeve of their cup, anyway? ─ but the text on his phone said otherwise. The first time he'd met her, he'd made some dorky comment about how the "Nyx" in her name was a Goddess. Of course, he'd brushed it off with a mumbled, "Couldn't tell you which, though." He did know, knew it very well, but past relationships called his useless bits of random facts ridiculous, so it was best to just store them away.

Hey he typed, cringing slightly at his thumb automatically tapped the "send" button. Was it stupid to send more than one message? Regardless of that, he sent another: On my way to The Tiny Mug, you? Should he send more? He'd already reached the cafe by the time he'd typed that second message, so maybe not. How to play it cool... What was right and what was wrong? Shaking his head to himself, Danny tucked the phone away, then entered the cafe, lazily waving to one of the male employees up front. "Morning," he drawled, stepping up to the counter to skim over the menu of hot drinks.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lewin - 1 § Aspen - 1 § Nathaniel - 2

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:11 am

Lewin James Patterson
Role: The Mocha
Mentioned: N/A
Tagged: N/A
"Did you get there alright?" a female's voice inquired over the phone. Lewin nodded, as though his mother were standing right there with him, as a warm smile spread itself across his lips. "Yeah, I just got here, a few minutes ago," he responded, leaning on the granite countertop of the island that sat in the middle of a spacious, modren-style kitchen. His hazel - almost green, at the moment - eyes lit up as his gaze set itself on the windows leading out to the large deck. "Good, I'm glad," his mother, Leighanne, responded, relief evident in her tone, "I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing." "I'll be alright," he responded with a light chuckle; he knew she could be such a worrywart, sometimes, so she would naturally be concerned with him moving out of state. Then again, he supposed he couldn't blame her; the last time he moved, he was still living in the same city as his family, so it was certainly an adjustment for everyone for him to live so far away. "I know you will; but if you need anything, just give us a call," she responded with a small laugh, "I've got to go, though. I have an appointment, soon." "Thanks, mum," he responded, "Say hi to everyone for me." "I will," she responded, and with that, they said their goodbyes and hung up.
Lewin looked around the kitchen, tapping his index finger against the counter's cool, smooth surface, as he pondered what he would make for breakfast. Peering down at his phone, he checked the time: 8:02 AM. Maybe I'll go grab a coffee...I think I saw an interesting-looking little coffee shop on the way here, he thought to himself as he shrugged a bit. Coffee did sound pretty good, especially with some eggs benedict, which he could make when he got back home. That, paired with a nice book to read while listening to the rain's gentle pitter-patter against the windows and low rolling of thunder, sounded like a rather nice way to spend his first morning at his new home. So, with his plan for the morning in mind, he put his black coat on, grabbed an umbrella, and whistled for Red. The Irish Setter barked and wagged his tail as he bounded over to the brunette boy, who then clipped a Burberry leash to the enthusiastic dog's collar. With that, he and the dog headed out the front door and down the street. As he walked, he allowed a soft smile to spread across his lips; he was what one would refer to as a pluviophile, as the rainy, overcast weather reminded the British man of England. He heard that spring - and, at times, summer - were oftentimes quite rainy seasons in Thistlewood, so he was glad about that.

Aspen Harpae Paisley
Role: The Chai Latte
Tagged: N/A
What a beautiful morning, Aspen thought to herself, a contented smile spreading itself across her face as she yawned and stretched out a bit. Being the early bird that she was, she had actually been awake since 5:30 AM. Still, it was a peaceful, rainy Saturday morning, and she had nothing pressing to do; so, naturally, she took the opportunity to just be lazy and lounge around in bed, with a cup of hot cocoa, for several hours. After all, ever since moving in to town, very recently, she hadn't had many opportunities to really rest like that, so she viewed it as justified to do so, on very rare occasions like this. Running a hand through her silky, red-dyed hair a few times, she got onto her mint-colored iPhone 11 to scroll through social media, for a bit. She had only been here for a few days, but hadn't really taken the time to do much exploring, yet. However, she had started to follow a local coffee shop - The Tiny Mug - after visiting it. She loved everything about it: the classic, French-style decor; the warm, cozy, inviting atmosphere; the friendly employees and customers; the fancy, intricate latte art...just to list a few things. Another thing that piqued her interest, however, was the Spring Festival that they were advertising for. She was hoping to get more information about it, as she wanted to sign up for one of the barista positions that was available. As soon as their new post popped up on her screen, her emerald green eyes glittered with excitement.
She got out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed in a white tee-shirt, lavender cardigan, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of black ballet flats. After this, she styled her hair in soft, bouncy curls, and did her makeup, which was more natural tones with a splash of soft pink blush. To finish it all off, she put her rose gold necklace with a cream pearl pendant - a sentimental gift from her mother - on, as well as a matching ring, a simple rose gold band, on. She then fed her dogs, grabbed a black coat and umbrella - and went right out the door. She headed over to the cafe, a thoughtful smile on her face. She had heard that there were parks and trails that had plenty of gorgeous scenery - such as colorful aspen trees, rivers, and waterfalls - and she considered checking one of them out, after she was finished with breakfast and inquiring about the festival.
As she continued on her way, she pulled her phone back out of her pocket. She, once again, started scrolling through the coffee shop's social media posts. As she did, she noticed something in their pet-friendly pastries section: Scottie Biscottis. She let out a soft giggle - it absolutely made her think of Biscotti. "Well, now I've got to get Biscotti and Maple something!" she thought aloud, her tone thoroughly amused and thrilled at the sheer coincidence. She saved a screencap of the pet treat - in hopes that she wouldn't forget to order some - and then slid her phone back into her pocket as she turned onto a new street.

Nathaniel Jaxon O'Hara
Role: The Vanilla Frappe
Tagged: N/A, then Daniel
After a brief time, a few more customers started coming inside, took their orders, and found a seat to wait. "Hey, Nathan! Can you come help me with an order? It's for that table over there," one of Nathaniel's coworkers said to him, pointing to the respective table that was waiting on their order. His bright blue eyes shifted over in that direction, and then back over to his coworker. "Yeah, sure!" he responded with a bright smile, just glad that he had something to do. Anything to keep him moving and preoccupied, especially during the rare times, like this, that he felt tired, was a good thing to him. As he started doing as the blonde girl instructed - getting the customer's drink made, and heating up a turkey and swiss panini - he thought he'd get a caffeinated beverage when he went on his break, later in the day. With that, he brewed the coffee for the caramel latte, and while he was waiting on that, he placed one of the sandwiches in the oven to toast a bit. After this, he returned to the latte, and added some milk and syrups, as well as other ingredients necessary for that particular beverage, and topped it with a neat swirl of whipped cream and caramel drizzle. He then pulled the sandwich out of the oven, put it on a plate, and placed the fresh food and mug of coffee on a tray for the waitress to take to the customer. "Thanks!" she said as she grabbed the tray, and headed on her way. "No problem!" Nathan responded as he headed back over to the front counter.
Just a few moments later, yet another customer - a brunette man - walked into the little coffee shop, and seemed to be waving at him. Upon hearing his greeting, the Irish man returned a brief, yet friendly, wave, and quickly concealed the slight tiredness in his tone. "Good morning! What can we get started for you, today?" he replied with a smile. He patiently waited to take the man's order as he appeared to be taking a look at the menu.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon May 24, 2021 8:49 pm

Nyxalia Smith
female ~ 23 years old ~ heterosexual ~ The Hot Chocolate ~ location: her house ~ tags: Daniel ~ mentions: Daniel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nyxalia set about cleaning every inch of her room, opening her window in the meantime so that she could enjoy the sound of the rain as it gently fell on her roof. She dressed herself for the day in an outfit that would keep her warm, but so that she would not overheat. She walked down the stairs, taking her phone with her while resisting the temptation to check her phone every five seconds to see if Daniel had replied. Her feet made small sounds which she found ridiculous, especially because she lived on her own and had done so for a while. She paused on the last step, her brain spinning with ideas of things she could accomplish that morning. She rarely took herself out for breakfast and in that moment she decided she would treat herself to something. She continued down the steps, lifting her hand as she felt it vibrate.

Daniel was going to The Tiny Mug. "Perfect" she spoke to herself in the mirror, grabbing her car keys and bag from the table beneath it. She jumped in her car, sitting in the drivers seat for just a moment to send "Alright, meet you there?". She tossed her things on the passenger seat.

Nyxalia found a park close to the entrance of the café of choice. The remark about her name having belonged to a God played in her mind. It made her smile, the fact that he bothered to remember that. She stepped out of her car, grabbing her things quickly before rushing across the road to avoid being hit by too much drizzle.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

here comes the seon // post 1

Postby rheia » Tue May 25, 2021 2:59 am

-- 𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐧
        xxxxxxixxiixxxxxxx [ 23 | bisexual ] [ caramel macchiato ] [ location:home ] [ tags: avery ]

Seon was never much of an early riser , much preferring to enjoy his time well into the early hours of the morning and wake up well past noon. Since moving to Thistlewood almost two weeks ago, however, he’d found himself waking up earlier and earlier in the day. Cursing and groaning, he fumbled for his cellphone which he stowed away under his pillow at night. 7AM. He groaned again. It had been a long time since the man had woken up at this hour, and even longer still since the last time it had happened on a Saturday. Well, it’d be a shame to waste a good day, he thought. After all, it had been nearly a fortnight and he was yet to do any real exploring off the town.

As if on cue, his stomach gave an indignant roar of hunger, forcing the man to finally get up. Heaving a great sigh, Seon began the arduous task of untangling himself from the mess of covers. Once free, he rolled his neck until he heard a satisfying crunch before moving to search through the closet. He’d been staying in a hotel for the past couple of weeks while he hunted for somewhere to live in his new town, and it looked like now he had found somewhere. A guy named Avery had advertised that he’d been looking for a roommate and, from the looks of things, it had been the perfect fit. Seon didn’t much like living alone, he liked to have company and who would complain about cheaper rent? So he’d enquired, and now today was the day to meet Avery, and he was excited.

Humming to himself, Seon picked out a white button-down shirt, and black, slim fitting cargo style pants. Over the white shirt, he pulled a black t-shirt with a simple white rose printed on the front. Slim fingers ran through his hair to neaten it as it fell down his forehead. Satisfied, he exited his room and loped down the hall of the hotel. As he exited the hotel, he was glad to be the type of guy who kept a spare raincoat in his car at all times. The weather was dreary, however it couldn’t dampen his mood.

His steps were light and hurried as he walked to his car, water splashing up from the tarmac underneath his feet. Getting into the black Nissan, Seon punched in the address into the built in GPS system and was off. He’d spent the day before packing what little things he'd brought with him from Scotland into the back of the car to make life easier for himself.

The drive took even less time that Seon had been expecting. The man pulled into the driveway and stopped the car, taking a moment to preen in the overhead mirror to make sure he looked acceptably presentable before getting out of the car. The door swung open as he reached it, bringing him face to face with his brand new roommate for the first time.

“Hi! Yeah, I’m Seon, that makes you Avery, eh?” A grin accompanied the thick Scottish accent as he stuck out a large hand for Avery to shake. “It’s nice to meet you finally!”

rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Tue May 25, 2021 11:27 am

Ivy Mae Tanner
Role: The Soy Latte
Tagged: Morgan
Marble grew bored and jumped off of the table to sashay over to her food dish, apparently only wanting to check on its contents, because she left it again without eating any. Ivy watched her with a smirk, knowing that the cat was rather finnicky about most things, especially her food; she would only ever eat when she was alone. Ivy topped off the cat food, stroked Marble's long, silky coat, and then grabbed her wallet. She stuffed it into her back pocket, and moved to do the same with her phone when it buzzed with a new text message. Flicking on the screen, she read:

"hey girl! was wondering if u have any rooms left? will be at the starbucks in about an hour for some coffee if u wanted to meet up?"

Her eyebrows shot up. So someone actually was interested in renting a room. She was nervous as she responded:

"yeah of course, ill meet you there. see you soon"

She started feeling like maybe she'd made a huge mistake. She didn't like being social usually, so why would she rent out rooms in her house? "Oh well," she said, talking to herself once again. "Let's just meet this person and see if we will get along..."
Last edited by Keen on Thu May 27, 2021 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue May 25, 2021 3:30 pm

𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
[cismale]..[23 years old]..[demi/heterosexual]..[honey oat latte]..[location: his house]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: seon]..
Was it weird to stand up against the doorframe as the stranger exited his sleek car? Was it creepy to watch from a distance? The guy had been pulling in until just about a second or two ago, so it wasn't like Avery could yet offer to help with his bags, though he was already preparing himself for that conversation. What to say without it sounding too forward... This had always been the worst part of getting a new roommate, and it really did not get any easier the more they came and went. Avery was truly envious of those who could hold a conversation together without having to sketch a mental list of what to say and what to avoid. His list, if it was real, would easily drape across the floor; his worry chart was equivalent in size to the visuals one made when picturing the long list of Naughty and Nice kids on Santa Claus' list. He found himself rubbing his index finger and thumb together as Seon slid closer to him. He had a friendly grin on his face, the type of smile that lit up his face with ease, and his accent caught Avery by surprise. Oddly enough, something ─ delight, he was fairly sure it was ─ bubbled inside of him that second his new roommate, as if Seon had filled that small homesick gap that had pushed its way into Avery's body after moving into Thistlewood. He had lived in Scotland for about five years, he recognized that accent immediately. He mirrored Seon's smile.

"Hey, mate," he greeted in return, tone light, airy. "Yeah, that's me!" He leaned forward to grasp onto Seon's outstretched hand for a brief moment. He almost found it a bit amusing ─ two young men clearly not born here, housing together. "I hope your trip over wasn't too bad. Rain's not coming down too hard but I know it can be a real bother to drive in." His chocolate brown eyes flitted past Seon's figure for a second, landing abruptly on the car behind him, whose appearance was rather shiny from the drizzling weather. "D'you need help with your bags?"

He then glanced back over his shoulder, mostly to check and see if the wind, which was gentle, but still present, had pushed his door open. Thankfully, it was still only open a slit. Maybe it was that that was the worst part, and not the what-first-words-are-the-best-to-say situation. Avery didn't often feel judged ─ he felt he was fairly good at blocking that stuff out ─ but he never knew what they expected when walking through the door for the first time. Each and every room looked just like they did in the photos; he didn't tidy them only to take pictures then abandon them. The rooms were clean, things were storied away neatly and in an organized fashion. It was just... Bland. He sure hoped someone who made note of the "student" comment in the small description about himself didn't expect anything fancy; Avery didn't have that kind of money. Not before and certainly not now. He had a feeling Seon certainly wasn't going to be too nit-picky. He seemed fairly laid-back already, and Avery got the sense he was likely unbothered by a lot, in a good way. He had a good feeling about this, he really did. He could only hope the guy in front of him didn't have contradicting thoughts.

───────

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚
[cisfemale]..[21 years old]..[heterosexual]..[strawberry lemonade]..[location: starbucks]..[mentions: ivy]..[tags: open]..
Morgan most certainly was not thrilled when rain began to tap-dance against her windshield. It wasn't pouring, spitting more than anything else, really, but rain was rain. Of course, she had fantasies about dancing in the rain, but when it came down to reality, she really wasn't a huge fan of getting soaked. Nor did she like driving in it, really, but thankfully, it wasn't nighttime, so although there were miserable grey clouds eating up the remains of what looked to once be a bright blue sky, it wasn't dark enough to make her feel anxious. She supposed she really didn't need her sunglasses now, though; she was pretty sure she had received a quizzing look from the man in the steel grey truck beside her at one point. With luck, it wouldn't be too chilly outside. She was wearing a black dress, and although the shirt under it had a base layer of white, it was striped and thick enough that if it got a bit damp from the drizzling weather, it wouldn't be noticeable. Her hair was also pulled back into a bun, and while it certainly wasn't a tight ballet bun, it was enough to lessen the frizziness her hair would encourage onto the top of her head. She really hoped it wasn't a cold, spine-shivering type of rain. Humid would work well enough.

Her phone chimed once again just as she drove past a sign with the exit number she needed to take. Once again, Morgan clicked the Bluetooth option to play the message aloud on her car's speaker. She gave a single nod as the monotonous voice finished speaking. This was a good start! Morgan didn't find she often had troubles making friends, or at least acquaintances, so she hoped this situation wouldn't be any different.

She was nearly silent as she finished her drive down, glancing occasionally in the rearview mirror of her car specifically to peer down at a sleeping Tigger. She had totally forgotten to check and see if this place was pet-friendly. She'd have to bring it up once she got there; maybe, as long as the girl didn't have allergies, she could make an exception if it had originally been no animals. Was that too greedy? If worst came to worst, Morgan would find a local pet-friendly hotel. She'd made it work.

Eventually, the Starbucks had come into view. It was down a cute street that was filled with blooming planters and hanging baskets; it reminded her of an old town, and she really wouldn't have been surprised if a horse-drawn carriage rounded a corner at any moment now. She frowned at the lack of parking, though, and with a slight pout, came to the conclusion that she was going to have to parallel park. Gosh, it had been a hot second since that was necessary! Thankfully, she lucked out and was able to pull right into a marked parking spot along the side of the road.

"I'll be back very shortly," she promised Tigger. She turned on the little battery-run fan for him; she had been complaining about the rain before, but now she was grateful, for it wasn't hot at all, and she knew with the windows cracked a bit and a fan going, Tigger would be okay for a few minutes. She headed inside the cute coffee shop, choosing a table very close to the door and large windows, both for the purpose of having the ability to watch Tigger, and to meet the girl who was going to hopefully walk in at any second now. She wanted to buy her something, but she'd wait until she got to know what exactly it was she liked; Morgan really didn't want to mess this up.

───────

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐯
[cismale]..[22 years old]..[bisexual]..[caffè mocha]..[location: the tiny mug]..[mentions: nyxalia, tags]..[tags: nathaniel]..
Daniel's hands snaked down towards the pockets of his shorts and he stuck them into the fabric, rolling his shoulders backward as he rocked onto the heels of his white Nike runners. Ironically enough, despite the fact that he visited the small coffee shop often, Danny still found he gazed at the menu every single time he came in. Maybe it was just to avoid the possibility of appearing bold or too direct; he was much more straight to the point later on in the day, especially after coming off of a shift. When it came to customers, he actually did like the ones that came in, knew what they want, and went on their way, mostly because 1) where on earth did he look while they were deciding what to order?, and 2) that just caused for more small-talk, and Danny wasn't a fan. He liked working, he really did, and his position as manager forced him to be more friendly towards those who came in and out, but every person who worked in customer service knew that more often than not, the smiley face put on across the counter wasn't as genuine as one would hope; he'd fallen into the working habit, where everything was overly polite and cheery ─ and yes, admittedly, a tad bit fake, too ─ just to satisfy everyone who came in for a purchase.

Almost everyone. His mind flashed back to Nyxalia. Hot Chocolate Girl. Sure, the first few times he'd treated her just as he did every other customer, but then things advanced, at least on his end. Come to think of it, it really wasn't professional in the least bit, and he couldn't help but pray that it wouldn't affect his job. In his defense, it had been after his shift was officially over; he just so happened to be the extra pair of helping hands while the trainee worked on handling cash at that moment. So it was fine... Right? It was almost a bit startling, how Danny realized at that moment how much his job meant to him. Yes, he complained about it endlessly, as one did when working, but losing that position would take a turn for the worse. He'd end up right back in the spot he had been so desperate to flee. Perhaps that was what was giving him these unsettled butterflies the more he thought about the potential consequences.

Lucky for him, the guy behind the counter piped up, which curved a jagged edge into his path of thoughts, steering it in a totally new direction. "Uh." He'd been replaying what he was starting to wonder was an accident over and over again and hadn't actually been looking at the menu. Whoops. "A medium iced coffee, please. And a plain croissant; warmed, if possible." He leaned his hip against the counter, fishing out his wallet, just as his phone went off again. Once more, that stupid smile had returned to Daniel's face. Great, come join the group of girls I've given my number out to. I think there's room for one more;) he sent back. He glanced back up at Nathaniel. "Make that two croissants and add a large hot chocolate if you can. Thanks, man."
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue May 25, 2021 7:00 pm

Nyxalia Smith
female ~ 23 years old ~ heterosexual ~ The Hot Chocolate ~ location: The Tiny Mug ~ tags: x ~ mentions: Daniel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nyxalia stood just outside of the cafe, watching her car as she double checked that it was locked before turning to the door, her hand hesitating over the handle for a moment. She had to admit, although they had interacted in person, Nyxalia was slightly nervous to see Daniel although she felt they had interacted before. She shrugged her nerves off as best as she could before stepping into the cafe, casting her eyes around the room. The Tiny Mug wasn't as busy as she had seen it, but it wasn't exactly quiet either. Just right for the morning time. It gave her time to write in her book without getting distracted by nearby conversations.

She had no idea what she was going to order, unless she stuck to her usual drink. If she went down this path, she would definitely have to choose something savoury so that she didn't have two sweets. She continued further into the shop, secretly thanking herself for putting her hair in a bun or otherwise if it had been out, there would be nothing but frizz. She felt the familiar busy of a message coming from her jeans pocket. She pulled the device out, her heart wavering for a moment as she looked down at the message. "He's a funny bugger, I'll give him that" she thought to herself. She sent back "I'm here, although every single guy that gave me their numbers are in my way". She smirked, noticing the familiar figure of Daniel.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Thu May 27, 2021 6:00 am

ǟɦʍǟɖ ǟʟ-ǟɮɮǟֆɨ
male | 23 | bisexual | the dark roast | location:home, then the tiny mug | mentions:none |

Woken suddenly to a loud and never-ending pounding on his door, Ahmad groaned into his pillow and rolled over onto his back. Rain pattered gently against the windows. He rubbed his eyes and swiftly pushed himself out of bed, trudging over to the door while rubbing his eyes. Lah's barking was even louder and much more intimidating. A little smirk spread on Ahmad's face as he kneeled beside his dog and calmed her down, kissing her on the head.

"Don't worry girl, it's just an idiot at the door" He gave her one last pat and stood back up, readjusting his dark grey sweatpants and stretching out his arms.

Swinging the door open with a scowl on his face he found his sister on the other side. She was wearing a white t-shirt with the album cover of 'Trilogy' on it with a pair of light-washed jeans and a belt. Her hair was curly like Ahmad's and reached her waist, with eyes as striking as Ahmad's that were even more defined with winged eyeliner.

"What are you doing here? It's so early" Ahmad slurred while yawning.

"I just wanted to check the place out. This town's kinda cute." She pushed past him to enter his small home, her dark eyes scanning the room.

After a moment she stated, "I do like Seattle better though. There's more to do. But this is certainly perfect for you."[/b]

"Huh? What does that even mean?" He shut the door behind him and stood beside his sister, both of them watching the rain through the glass sliding door leading to a small balcony.

"That you're boring. This place smells so good by the way. I swear every room you've ever owned always just looks and smells so clean and pretty. It's so weird" Aliaa turned to her brother and looked up at him with her brows furrowed.

"Candles. And I actually keep my place clean. Also, if I'm gonna spend money I'm not gonna spend it on stupid stuff. What can I say, I just know what I'm doing" He grinned at her.

"Is that why you look like that then?" She grinned back, turning away.

To be fair, Ahmad's hair was a mop of curls and his face was overdue to be shaved.

"Whatever. But come check this out. The view's amazing. I bet you don't get this kind of fresh air back home." He gestured his head towards the balcony and slid the door open for her, both of them plopping down in the lawn chairs that faced the distant thistlewood forest and safe from the rain. For a while they just sat there and talked, enjoying the cool air.

"You what we need? Coffee. You know any places?" Aliaa smacked he brother's arm.

"Yup. I work at one. But I still need to, you know, get ready? If you want you can head over there now and I'll meet you. It's called The Tiny Mug. Here's an extra key just in case" He tossed her his spare key and waved her out.

Ahmad quickly hopped in the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist once he was done. He quickly but gently shaved, his wet curls falling above his eyes. Ahmad popped a toothbrush in his mouth as he quickly ran some oil through his hair, shaking his head a bit to get the curls to look right. He left the bathroom and found a white tank top and a dark pair of jeans, carefully putting on all of his jewelry. Kissing his dog goodbye he grabbed his keys and left out the door, making his way towards the coffee shop. Stepping out of his civic, he locked it and entered the cafe.

Reggaeton blasted from his phone in the bathroom as he mumbled the lyrics to the song while fixing his hair. He hoped his roommate wouldn't mind. Quickly running his fingers through his curls, Valentino turned off the sink and shook the water off of his hands. His phone went off but ignored it. Staring at his reflection in the mirror for a few moments longer, he decided to undo one more of the buttons on his tropical button-up, partly revealing his muscled chest and tattoo. Along with the yellow shirt he had on were a pair of light wash ripped jeans, his gold chain and diamond earrings complimenting the fit. He opened the door to find his cate Benito on the other side of the door, picking him up and smothering him with kisses. Carrying his cat and phone to the kitchen, he put his cat down and played some music off of his mother's playlist. Valentino started up a breakfast of basmati rice with plátanos, dancing to the salsa music as he sang along loudly. Music was always something he loved and was good at, his voice known for being quite pretty in his old pueblo. After also feeding his cat he sat down to eat, scrolling through his various social media accounts and texting some people back.
He had just moved to this small town to get a change of scenery, something he liked to do often. Although living in Miami with his family was much more suited for his personality, Valentino was wanting to see what else was out there for him. A part of him wanted to start settling down just a bit, but not in the way most people think. He wanted freedom with the calm. He wanted excitement with the stability. He wanted a place to find himself a bit more before he went back to Colombia to play soccer professionally. Soccer was his passion and he was getting the opportunity of a lifetime, but he was afraid of how it would change his life. He had been very accustomed to life in this country and liked just being some random guy. What if he got too attached to the people here? It happened at every place he had ever lived and he would often think about what those people were up to and if they missed him. For now, he was going to keep his future profession a secret. He could simply be Valentino Sanatana, the new guy who works at that new restaurant.
He finished his breakfast and did his dishes, hugging his cat for a bit as he gazed at the rain. Gently setting Benito down, he debated whether or not he really wanted to go get coffee. he didn't have a car, but he could walk to The Tiny Mug in less than 5-10 minutes. Tucking his tongue in his cheek he decided he'd be okay walking in the rain for a bit since it was very light at the moment. Once he arrived at the coffee shop he was relieved that he wasn't soaked from the rain. His hair was a little wet and fell above his eyes, his skin glistening from the rain. Pulling open the door, he entered The Tiny Mug.
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Sun May 30, 2021 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Thu May 27, 2021 7:22 am

Ivy Mae Tanner
Role: The Soy Latte
Tagged: Morgan
Ivy dressed for the day after her coffee time was over, putting on her usual blue jeans and a yellow tee shirt that read "Bee a Nice Human," which pretty much summed up her expectations of herself and of others. Sliding her feet into her permanently-tied sneakers, she transferred her wallet and phone to her jeans' pockets, then headed out of the door.

The rain was the annoying drizzly type that made umbrellas pointless, as it managed to kind of float in the air and get you all damp anyway. She just shrugged her long black jacket on and pulled the hood up over her head. She hunched her shoulders and stuffed her hands into her pockets as she walked, trying to avoid getting soaked as much as she could. It wasn't a long walk to Starbucks, which is one of the reasons she'd picked that coffee shop for her job. She enjoyed the short walk to work, and the short walk to coffee.

She reached the shop with 15 minutes to spare and ordered a soy milk latte and a cheese danish -- heated of course. She took her place in the waiting section until they called her name and handed her the items. She turned to look for an empty seat, which wasn't too hard as most people were getting their drinks to go. She picked a table for two next to a corner window and sat facing the door. Butterflies filled her belly, making her feel very nervous. She decided to start on her food and coffee to help settle herself down some.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri May 28, 2021 12:34 pm

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚
[cisfemale]..[21 years old]..[heterosexual]..[strawberry lemonade]..[location: starbucks]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: ivy]..
While Morgan waited, she let herself take a good glimpse at the place. She was no stranger to Starbucks and always admired the artistic designs put into each and every one. This one was large, evidently, which gave her the impression that people stopped by and hung around for a while. It wasn't packed that particular morning, but there were still a few people sitting inside. Two families. Two people who appeared to be on a date. Morgan's pale lips curved upward into a small smile, and she leaned her chin against the palms of her hands as she watched the two. Young, they were, probably around sixteen or so, and incredibly awkward. Morgan remembered those times, those crazy first-date jitters. She hadn't been on a date in quite some time now, truth be told. Did she miss it? She was always so focused on travelling that she hadn't really had time to consider. Maybe, in a way, she did. Her dreamy state told her now was the opportunity, being in a cute quaint town like this. But that was for fate to decide.

She leaned back in her seat, twirling a lock of loose hair around her index finger. Gentle chatter filled the air soothingly, and she sighed through her nose. Her dark eyes then flickered down to her phone; what if Ivy Turner didn't want to come? Alas, there was a text saying she'd be over soon. She tapped her boots against the stool's leg, then leaned forward, placing her phone upright on the table. Scrolling lazily, Morgan flipped through the various hotels around the area, just in case. How was she even going to know what Ivy looked like? She didn't have a profile picture on this app or anything like that ─ did this app even put that as an optional thing? ─ so she hadn't a clue what this girl was going to turn out to be. She wasn't too concerned, though. The text didn't appear to be curt or anything, so that was a good sign, right? She'd just have to wait and see. Unfortunately for her, waiting wasn't something Morgan was very good at.

She found her head turning every single time the little bell above the door jingled, indicating someone had either entered or exited. Not one seemed to be looking for someone. Until... Morgan watched with curiosity as a taller young woman soon slipped through, wearing a cute yellow shirt that complimented her skin well. She, so far, was the only one that appeared relatively close to Morgan's age. Maybe that was her? It had to be, because after she ordered, her eyes ─ hazel, were they? ─ began to scan around the tables. Morgan stood up quickly, nearing knocking her chair backward in the process. She grabbed her purse, then walked over to the stranger, her steps quick and short, arms stiff by her side with her wrists flexed outward. She stopped a decent distance away from the girl, crossing her arms behind her back as she shot her a beaming smile.

"Hi!" she chirped. "This would be suuuper awkward if it isn't you, but are Ivy Turner, by chance?"

───────

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐯
[cismale]..[22 years old]..[bisexual]..[caffè mocha]..[location: the tiny mug]..[mentions: nathaniel, ahmad, valentino, tag]..[tags: nyxalia]..
While the worker behind the counter ─ Nathaniel, his name was ─ played around with the computer to punch in Daniel's order, Danny took the time to let his eyes skim around the coffee shop. It wasn't an unusual sight for him, since he lived practically down the road and came here more than Starbucks, given the fact that he worked there, but he hadn't ever really stopped to observe its interior. French doors were pricy, that he knew, but he also suspected it was paid off easily, given the amount of interest this place had received. It was painted light, with white wooden frames and cream countertops. Maybe it was just the fact that the windows were so large that the sun poured into it, even when there really wasn't much sunlight around. Or maybe it was because it was the sheer opposite of Starbucks, which had a dark, sleek modern look to it. Its' colour scheme was much more into the steel greys and smokey woods, which gave off a completely different vibe. Although Daniel found that sort of atmosphere much more up his ally, this place was pretty charming in its own way. The type of way that he'd brush off if someone asked, even though really, he did like the looks of it.

Turning back towards the front, Daniel tapped his debit card against the machine, pulling it back at the satisfying beep. The bell against the door rang, and Danny glanced over his shoulder. However, it wasn't Nyxalia who had entered. Two young men had, one soon after the other. He didn't recognize either of them, so he moved a bit more to the side so whoever could order next. A flicker of a smirk played at his lips at Nyx's comical text. The more, the merrier he sent.

The bell soon jittered once more, and Danny could help but cast yet another glance in that direction. This time, however, it was the pretty blonde that had entered. Her choice in outfit made her look ten times cuter; Daniel was never a super big fashion guy himself, but he appreciated a person ─ man or woman ─ who could dress nice. His order wasn't yet ready, so, shoving his hands in his pockets a bit awkward, he drifted over to her.

"You know a phrase my dad used to say a lot?" he mumbled, casting his gaze down at her before leaning a bit closer, as if telling a secret. "Ты луч солнца в пасмурный день. A ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. I think you've just made mine." Consider it cheesy, or a bit bold, but Daniel didn't often have a difficult time with his words. It was more the commitment, but given his horrid past relationships, he'd told his stubborn mind to give him a break. He straightened back up, quirking a brow. "Wasn't sure you'd actually keep that number, if I'm being honest."
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items