I Love You A Latte v.2 § Accepting 5 girls, 6 guys!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I Love You A Latte v.2 § Accepting 5 girls, 6 guys!

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:15 am

Two steamy cups of tempting brew - one for me and one for you; at a cozy little table made for two...

You're like a fresh cup of coffee early in the morning...

Finally, spring is coming to a close, and summer is well on its way - and there are so many things to do. You've moved to a new town - Thistlewood - and every year, there are four huge festivals to celebrate each season upon their respective arrivals. You want to take the opportunity to explore your new surroundings and meet new people, so you decide to participate in the next one that's coming up, soon - summer. 4th of July, pool parties, refreshing summer treats, and getting a break from one's studies to spend time with family & friends are some of the themes that will inspire this festival, so it sounds like something that will be fun to partake in, anyway! With a fresh start in a new place, and few to no familiar faces, you head to the local coffee shop; after all, there's nothing more comforting than heading to a coffee shop and cozying up with a cup of your beverage of choice on a rainy day like today. Who will you meet, and where will this fresh start take you? Maybe you'll meet someone along the way...
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:19 am, edited 7 times in total.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte v.2 § Rules

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:16 am

§ Rules §

§ All of CS/Tess' rules apply - these were created for a reason, so please go review them, if you have yet to do so!
§ Please write at least 5 sentences per character in your posts; writer's block is understandable, on occasion, however.
§ No god-modding, mini modding, powerplaying, etc. Nobody likes it when someone's controlling other people's characters, nor when a character always has foresight! That said...
§ No perfect characters.
§ Character ages are between 18-25.
§ Romance and drama are obviously allowed, but please don't go overboard! I'd also prefer if..."things" didn't happen; but, if you must, please at least use fades to black/time skip. It is also preferred that you don't curse.
§ Be respectful to one another, no fighting, and please don't ignore anyone.
§ Character reservations will last 24 hours. Please notify me if you will need an extension, or I will remove it after the 24 hours is over.
§ You may have as many characters as you please, as long as you can handle playing that many characters. This is subject to change, based upon how quickly/slowly slots fill up.
§ Please post all forms and ooc on the Discussion Thread. PM me if you want the link to the RP's discord.
§ Please make your forms descriptive; I understand not being able to post an image (I have to type entire image url's out on the device I use), so please make sure you provide a detailed description of what the character looks like, if you don't plan on using an image!
§ Have fun! :D
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte v.2 § Characters § Girls

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:16 am

§ The Pumpkin Spice Latte §
Spunky, sassy, and bubbly, this girl's personality is one that people either really like, or absolutely don't. She's pretty popular, and with good reason. She's friendly, extroverted, and overall a fun person to be around. She can be a bit over the top, and perhaps a bit fiery, at times, but she also has a pleasantly sweet side to her, as well.
Name § Age § Username

§ The Hot Chocolate §
Sweet, gentle, and nurturing, she's actually a pretty loved person. She doesn't really understand why, as she actually doesn't like being the center of attention. She's more introverted, so she keeps to herself a bit more. Her motherly instincts and sweet, modest personality are what people adore about her, though, as she's easy to feel comfortable and safe around.
Nyxalia Smith § 23 § poppyxoxo

§ The Chai Latte §
Like Hot Chocolate, this girl has a sweet, comforting nature - in a lot of ways, you could say they're very alike. The difference? Well, she's a bit more of an ambivert, and is also a little more inclined to take a "tough love" approach than Hot Chocolate is. And, though she is sweet, there's also that kick of spice in there...
Aspen Harpae Paisley § 23 § Corgi Fox <3

§ The Green Tea §
Calm, tranquil, and stable - if you could describe this girl in any way, that would precisely be it. She's relaxed, wise, and oftentimes can give the best advice. Her downfall, however, is being too friendly, as she gets taken advantage of, sometimes.
Kita Hayashi § 23 § NightWolf950

§ The Apple Cider §
Spunky, carefree, and excitable, this girl always has something up her sleeve. If she's not working, she's out and about, keeping busy with shopping trips, or some exciting new adventure. She loves trying new things and taking risks. She can be quite temperamental, however, so it's best not to get on her bad side. One thing is for certain - there's never a dull moment when she's around.
Micah Tariah § 23 § sunhorse99

§ The Affogato §
This girl can do it all - on one hand, she's sweet, cute, girly, and downright charming; on the other, she can also be bold, tough, and doesn't mind a little dirt. Everyone sees her as perfect, with the perfect life. What they don't know? Underneath the surface, it definitely isn't what it seems.
Name § Age § Username

§ The Strawberry Lemonade §
This girl is sweet, with a personality as flavourful as a strawberry lemonade. She's easy to get along with and is always up for a fun social gathering. However, she isn't as carefree as her outer layer portrays her to be, and sometimes her insecurities get to the better of her.
Name § Age § Username

Credit to senna_ for the character idea :]

§ The London Fog §
A true introvert, this girl is. She likes to remain on the down-low side of things, but that doesn't mean she is antisocial; she's as loyal as can be towards her loved ones. She's easy-going, and while she'll take the extra mile to cheer her friends up when need be, she's far more delicate with her own emotions.
Name § Age § Username

Credit to rheia for the character idea :]

§ The Soy Milk Latte §
She's a small-town girl ready to start a new chapter of her life. That being said, she'll do it quietly; this girl isn't a major talker, unless someone comes to her first. She's hard-working and dedicated, but jumping into the public eye will certainly take a bit of work.
Name § Age § Username

Credit to Keen for the character idea :]
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:08 am, edited 13 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte v.2 § Characters § Boys

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:17 am

§ The Dark Roast §
Just like a strong, black cup of coffee, this guy is bold and straight to the point. He's a more serious individual, and is oftentimes a bit of a loner. You have to take him as he is, and most people view him as offputting. In reality, he's actually a pretty good guy - just misunderstood, seeing as how most don't take his straightforward, no-nonsense nature too well.
Name § Age § Username

§ The Caramel Macchiato §
When one thinks of this guy, they'd say he's ornery, playful, and quite sweet. He's always looking to make someone laugh or smile, especially when they seem to be upset. However, he can also have his moments - he's notorious for having a slightly bitter disposition when he wants to.
Name § Age § Username

§ The Mocha §
People tend to wonder about this one. He's kind, sweet, and caring, so he certainly isn't opposed to lending a helping hand to those who need it. He's not afraid to be a bit bold, and stands up for those who need it, as well. However, due to his introverted nature, he likes keeping to himself, and doesn't open up about his private life to that many people. In some cases, when asked about more personal things, they think he's being cold and a bit bitter. But is he really? Or is he just guarded, and actually has a heart of gold?
Lewin James Patterson § 24 § Corgi Fox <3

§ The Vanilla Frappe §
What comes to mind when you think of him? Cinnamon roll, most likely. He's incredibly sweet, and is seldom known not to be wearing that signature smile of his. He's always looking out for other people, and always thinks about others before himself. Some say it's a problem, but he isn't bothered by it in the least. He is, however, quite the pushover - and surprisingly naive - so people tend to use him, as a result.
Nathaniel Jaxon O'Hara § 21 § Corgi Fox <3

§ The Chamomile Tea §
This guy is generally calm and collected, and tends to be good at helping others to relax. When someone needs help with sorting out their problems or emotions, he's definitely the guy to talk to. He's actually quite extroverted, and tends to naturally attract people to him. Everyone wonders how he's able to be so calm with the everyday stresses of life. The answer? His past made him realize he needed to change for the better.
Name § Age § Username

§ The Rooibos Tea §
At first, people may find him to be a bit much - childish, obnoxious, doesn't take things seriously enough, and, at times, reckless. Despite this sometimes being the case, he's oftentimes misunderstood. He just wants to show people that they don't always have to be so serious, and that life should be enjoyed. In truth, when you get to know him, he's actually kinda sweet - and it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll treat his friends well, as well as spoil the girl he loves rotten.
Chester Park § 24 § NightWolf950

§ The Honey Oat Latte §
A near-perfect gentleman, this boy is. Sweet-temperated, well-mannered, and easy-going; he's quiet, but he's not standoffish. If only he could treat himself the way he treats his peers...
Name § Age § Username

§ The Cafè Mocha §
Much like the design of a cafè mocha, this character has layers to him. The top layer, the layer people are most familiar with, portrays him as a bit of a cocky being who doesn't have much care for anything or anyone around him. However, he isn't as "carefree" as considered, and truthfully, there are a lot more levels to his personality than originally believed.
Name § Age § Username

§ The Cappuccino §
This boy is, at first glance, quite basic/cliche, and it’s quickly evident that’s he tends to have a dry sense of humor. However, just like the sweet, rich flavor of a cappuccino, there’s much more to him than just the, “layer of foam on the surface,” so to speak. He’s sweet, kind, and surprisingly bold, when he wants to be. He’s also got an oddly comforting presence, though no one can quite put their finger on why. He can, however, be far sensitive, sometimes.
Name § Age § Username
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:19 am, edited 13 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte v.2 § Locations

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:17 am

§ Locations §

§ Starbucks §
This is one of the many popular coffee chain coffee shop locations. With how small and unknown the town is, it's honestly a surprise that one had been placed there. Still, the townspeople aren't complaining - many stop by for a cup of coffee on the way to work, or meet there for coffee dates. It also brings a little more attention to the town, these days, which is always good for local businesses.
They are currently hiring.
Manager:
Employees:

§ The Tiny Mug §
This local cafe is adored by everyone. With its classic French decor, selection of relaxing instrumental music, and friendly employees, it's easy to see why so many view it as warm, cozy, and inviting. If you're looking for a place to go for a quiet date, or for a cup of your favorite beverage and a pastry to accompany your afternoon reading, this is definitely the place to go.
Owner: Danielle Madison
Employees: Nathaniel

§ Victoria's Tea Palace §
This is the place to go for afternoon tea, and, thus, is a popular place for elderly women to congregate after church, for the tourist who doesn't mind spending a few extra dollars, or for a group of ladies to just get together. They primarily sell fancy pastries, various teas, and finger sandwiches (also referred to as English Tea sandwiches). This is the place to go for an exceptionally special occasion, as their prices are unusually high for such a small town.
Owner: Michael & Aurelia Jones
Employees:

§ Sammy's Burgers §
This is your typical mom-and-pop diner run by the Smith family - a popular and beloved family in the town - for generations. It's unheard of that people dislike their food; everyone who eats there agrees that they've got amazing burgers, fries, and milkshakes, and their desserts are out of this world. Everything is fresh and homemade, and a lot of love and care has gone into this business.
Owners: John and Anna Smith
Employees:

§ The Rising Phoenix §
This is a new restaurant in town; it isn't quite ready to open, yet, but is in the works. No one knows what exactly it will be serving, yet, but the owner - who, unknown to most, is Lewin Patterson (he prefers to remain anonymous) - promises it will be unique to other dining experiences in town. The townspeople are either really excited for more variety, or don't care to try it, at all.
Owner: Lewin Patterson
Employees:

§ Maple's §
This is a local clothing shop for girls and women. Their brand sells just about everything, from shirts, to jeans, to pajamas, to clothing for work or special occasions. They also offer fittings, so if you need something tweaked or repaired, they will do so for a moderate price.
Owners: Margaret and Jacob Griffith
Employees:

§ Marty's §
This is a local clothing shop for boys and men. Their brand sells just about everything, from shirts, to jeans, to pajamas, to clothing for work or special occasions. They also offer fittings, so if you need something tweaked or repaired, they will do so for a moderate price.
Owners: James and Marie Brown
Employees:

§ Bailey's Bridal §
This shop deals with bridal gowns, bridesmaid/flower girl dresses, suits for grooms/groomsmen/the ring bearer, as well as most wedding attire accessories. They also offer repair/fitting sessions. While Marty's and Maple's also offer these options, Bailey's Bridal has higher quality - though, consequently also higher-priced items.
Owner: Bailey Jacobs
Employees: Aspen

§ Lily's Flowers §
This is a little flower shop - named after the owners' daughter who adores flowers, Lily - on the corner of the street. They specialize in flowers, and have some of the most beautiful selections around. They also sell flower/various other plant seeds, gardening products/utensils, and an array of garden and yard decorations and furniture. They are a family-owned business, and it has been in their family for a good four generations.
Owner: Adam and Jocelyn Thatcher
Employees:

§ Brooke's Botanical Garden § Credit to • adriana • for this location! :]
Owner: Brooke Smith
Employees:

§ Annie's Place §
This is the local farmer's market, as well as a pumpkin patch. It's about a 30-minute drive from the rest of the town, but is well worth it. The produce is better here than it is at the grocery store, typically, and they have a wide selection of foods: meats; cheeses; fruits; vegetables; herbs and spices; fresh, homemade pastries, other baked goods, and candies; etc. During autumn, there is also a vast selection of beautiful pumpkins and gourds at the pumpkin patch, as well as hayrides, a few different corn mazes, designated bonfire areas for toasting marshmallows, a playground for the kids, an apple picking orchard, various contests and games, a concession stand, and a trick-or-treating area for kids closer to Halloween. This is a place where you are likely to want to take your time, so plan ahead!
Owner: Annie and Allen Smith
Employees:

§ Target §
This is your typical Target - a supermarket with various different products, ranging from groceries, to furniture, to pharmaceutical products, to clothes. They also have a small Starbucks inside!
Manager: Open
Employees:

§ Thistlewood Mall §
Though it isn't huge, in comparison to other malls out there, it absolutely still qualifies as a mall/shopping center. You can find plenty of name brands - and a few local or obscure brands, as well - inside. They also have a food court, a pet shop, a play area for kids, and a photographer for times when you want to do a photo shoot for Christmas cards, or other various occasions. It's a great place to hang out with friends in your spare time, take your children to, or just to go shopping on your own.
Owner: Jackson Walsh
Employees:

§ Calvary Church §
This is one of the local churches, complete with a wooden cross on their sign and a bell on the top of the building. Their doors are open every day of the week, and they have plenty of different life groups for those who are interested in checking it out. It also tends to be a popular location for weddings.
Pastor: Mason Andrews

§ Thistlewood Park §
This park is filled with many winding pathways, all paved in cobblestone from several generations ago. Complete with a large, white fountain and cast iron benches, this park is a nice place to go if you wish to relax and spend some time in peace and quiet. It is also a popular location for weddings and receptions.

§ Mermaid Beach §
This beach is a wonderful location to go to for bonfires or swimming, depending on the time of the year you decide to visit. It is located approximately 2 hours away from Thistlewood. The beach is named after the multiple reported sightings of mermaids that have popped up, over the years. None of the cases have been proven to be true, however. The beach is also a popular location for weddings and receptions, especially during the warmer months.

§ Thistlewood Forest §
Located about 45 minutes away from town, this forest gives off a rather enchanting, fairytale-like feeling. Between the weeping willows, wild lavender and hyacinths, the cute woodland creatures, and the fireflies that come out in the evening time, you're sure to feel like a fairy while wandering about. People's favorite spot usually tends to be the areas with water - namely, Thistlewood Lake and Thistlewood Falls. The lake is a great place for fishing and picnics, and the falls are great if you want to go on a hike.

***Note: If you have ideas for any other location, and/or would like your character(s) to own/be involved in one of these locations, please PM me! :]
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte v.2 § Date § Weather § Events

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Wed May 19, 2021 2:55 am

§ Date §

Saturday, May 28th

§ Weather Forecast §

Overcast, raining all day

§ Previous Events §

N/A

§ Upcoming Events §

§ The Summer Festival §
Each season, the town celebrates a huge festival to celebrate. A majority of its residents jump in and get involved, whether it's to help run a booth, or as a guest to enjoy their time. The festival lasts 7 days, so everyone will be able to have their fair share of running a booth, and having some fun, as volunteers' schedules alternate. Currently, everyone is preparing for the summer festival - it will be held outdoors, so don't forget to use some sunscreen! The festival will begin on Monday, May 31st!

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lewin - 1 § Aspen - 1 § Nathaniel - 1

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun May 23, 2021 8:41 am

Lewin James Patterson
Role: The Mocha
Tagged: N/A
"Did you get there alright?" a female's voice inquired over the phone. Lewin nodded, as though his mother were standing right there with him, as a warm smile spread itself across his lips. "Yeah, I just got here, a few minutes ago," he responded, leaning on the granite countertop of the island that sat in the middle of a spacious, modren-style kitchen. His hazel - almost green, at the moment - eyes lit up as his gaze set itself on the windows leading out to the large deck. "Good, I'm glad," his mother, Leighanne, responded, relief evident in her tone, "I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing." "I'll be alright," he responded with a light chuckle; he knew she could be such a worrywart, sometimes, so she would naturally be concerned with him moving out of state. Then again, he supposed he couldn't blame her; the last time he moved, he was still living in the same city as his family, so it was certainly an adjustment for everyone for him to live so far away. "I know you will; but if you need anything, just give us a call," she responded with a small laugh, "I've got to go, though. I have an appointment, soon." "Thanks, mum," he responded, "Say hi to everyone for me." "I will," she responded, and with that, they said their goodbyes and hung up.
Lewin looked around the kitchen, tapping his index finger against the counter's cool, smooth surface, as he pondered what he would make for breakfast. Peering down at his phone, he checked the time: 8:02 AM. Maybe I'll go grab a coffee...I think I saw an interesting-looking little coffee shop on the way here, he thought to himself as he shrugged a bit. Coffee did sound pretty good, especially with some eggs benedict, which he could make when he got back home. That, paired with a nice book to read while listening to the rain's gentle pitter-patter against the windows and low rolling of thunder, sounded like a rather nice way to spend his first morning at his new home. So, with his plan for the morning in mind, he put his black coat on, grabbed an umbrella, and whistled for Red. The Irish Setter barked and wagged his tail as he bounded over to the brunette boy, who then clipped a Burberry leash to the enthusiastic dog's collar. With that, he and the dog headed out the front door and down the street. As he walked, he allowed a soft smile to spread across his lips; he was what one would refer to as a pluviophile, as the rainy, overcast weather reminded the British man of England. He heard that spring - and, at times, summer - were oftentimes quite rainy seasons in Thistlewood, so he was glad about that.

Aspen Harpae Paisley
Role: The Chai Latte
What a beautiful morning, Aspen thought to herself, a contented smile spreading itself across her face as she yawned and stretched out a bit. Being the early bird that she was, she had actually been awake since 5:30 AM. Still, it was a peaceful, rainy Saturday morning, and she had nothing pressing to do; so, naturally, she took the opportunity to just be lazy and lounge around in bed, with a cup of hot cocoa, for several hours. After all, ever since moving in to town, very recently, she hadn't had many opportunities to really rest like that, so she viewed it as justified to do so, on very rare occasions like this. Running a hand through her silky, red-dyed hair a few times, she got onto her mint-colored iPhone 11 to scroll through social media, for a bit. She had only been here for a few days, but hadn't really taken the time to do much exploring, yet. However, she had started to follow a local coffee shop - The Tiny Mug - after visiting it. She loved everything about it: the classic, French-style decor; the warm, cozy, inviting atmosphere; the friendly employees and customers; the fancy, intricate latte art...just to list a few things. Another thing that piqued her interest, however, was the Spring Festival that they were advertising for. She was hoping to get more information about it, as she wanted to sign up for one of the barista positions that was available. As soon as their new post popped up on her screen, her emerald green eyes glittered with excitement.
She got out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed in a white tee-shirt, lavender cardigan, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of black ballet flats. After this, she styled her hair in soft, bouncy curls, and did her makeup, which was more natural tones with a splash of soft pink blush. To finish it all off, she put her rose gold necklace with a cream pearl pendant - a sentimental gift from her mother - on, as well as a matching ring, a simple rose gold band, on. She then fed her dogs, grabbed a black coat and umbrella - and went right out the door. She headed over to the cafe, a thoughtful smile on her face. She had heard that there were parks and trails that had plenty of gorgeous scenery - such as colorful aspen trees, rivers, and waterfalls - and she considered checking one of them out, after she was finished with breakfast and inquiring about the festival.
As she continued on her way, she pulled her phone back out of her pocket. She, once again, started scrolling through the coffee shop's social media posts. As she did, she noticed something in their pet-friendly pastries section: Scottie Biscottis. She let out a soft giggle - it absolutely made her think of Biscotti. "Well, now I've got to get Biscotti and Maple something!" she thought aloud, her tone thoroughly amused and thrilled at the sheer coincidence. She saved a screencap of the pet treat - in hopes that she wouldn't forget to order some - and then slid her phone back into her pocket as she turned onto a new street.

Nathaniel Jaxon O'Hara
Role: The Vanilla Frappe
"Thank you, and have a great day! Come again!" Nathaniel smiled, in his usual chipper tone, as the last customer he had served paid for her drink, then walked away. Seeing as there currently wasn't anyone else's order to take, the brunette boy decided to head over to the blender, and its lid, that needed to be cleaned out after their last customer's order. He contentedly hummed along to the soft jazz music that quietly played in the background as he scrubbed the dirty dish out. He hadn't been in town for a terribly long time, but thus far, he really liked it, and also was thoroughly enjoying his new job. He was able to interact with plenty of people, and had some great coworkers that were quite helpful. Once he was finished scrubbing, he thoroughly rinsed it out and dried it, then repeated the process with the lid. He finally placed it back on its stand, where it would remain until the next order that would require its use, and placed the lid back on top of it.
With that, he then dried his hands, and then headed back up to the front counter. Glancing over at a coworker, nearby, he asked, "Does anyone need any help?" The blonde girl smiled, and shook her head, "No, I don't think so. Everyone seems to have everything covered, right now, but thanks!" With a smile, he nodded, "Alright. No problem!" He yawned as he leaned forward, resting his arms on the cool, smooth surface of the counter. The breakfast rush had been quite busy, that morning, so he was a bit surprised that it had slowed down, and that there was a pause, at the moment. Although he was generally quite energetic, and a morning person, the morning rush and the rainy weather were making him feel a bit tired, actually. He then stood upright, again, as he glanced around the little french-style cafe; seeing as there wasn't currently anything left for him to do, nor help out with, he just waited for the next customer to arrive - that, or for someone to give him something to do. Whatever ended up coming first. As he waited, his mind wandered to his family. He was so far away from everyone, and so he wondered how they were doing. Of course, he missed them greatly, but he also had to start providing for himself. Shaking the thought off, however, he bit his lower lip, out of habit, and shifted his focus back to his job.
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Mon May 24, 2021 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun May 23, 2021 11:13 am

Ivy Mae Tanner
Role: The Soy Latte
Laying in her bed in the dark, Ivy allowed her thoughts to wallow in the past. She knew she needed to move on. After three years, you would have thought that she would be her old cheery self again. But it seemed as if the dark cloud of memories was always waiting to spring on her. "Ugh," she uttered, disgusted with herself. She threw her blanket off and jumped out of the bed, as if that would force the dark cloud to retreat. "I need to get out of here," she said to her cat, Marble, who laid on the foot of the bed. The cat rumbled a low meow. Ivy shot her a glare. "I do NOT spend too much time alone, thank you very much!" She huffed out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. She looked at the time. 7am, and raining to top it all off. She used to love rain back home, but in the city it just made everything gross.
She made a face at her CoffeeMate coffee pot and flicked it on. She hated regular brew coffee and much preferred espresso, but she couldn't afford a home machine. Not yet, anyway. Once she got her next paycheck from her job it was the first thing she was going to buy. She loved working at Starbucks, being able to smell coffee all day. Nothing lifts the spirit like a fresh brewed latte. While she waited for the unnecessarily slow coffee pot to do its only job, she grabbed her phone to check if she had any replies to her ad for a room mate. Her three bedroom house was nice, but it was really too big for just her. She was hoping to rent a room or two out to other women her age, but she had gotten no replies yet. It'd only been posted a couple of days ago, though.
Opening the fridge, Ivy eyed the last carton of soy milk. She needed to go grocery shopping today, since it was her day off. She made herself a café au lait with the last of the soy milk -- no dairy for her, of any type -- and sat in her breakfast nook to watch the rain fall while she drank. She let out a sigh and stroked Marble when the Maine Coon cat jumped up to keep her company.
Last edited by Keen on Thu May 27, 2021 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte v.2 § Open & Accepting!

Postby senna_ » Sun May 23, 2021 1:10 pm

𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
[cismale]..[23 years old]..[demi/heterosexual]..[honey oat latte]..[location: his house]..[mentions: tag]..[tags: seon]..
────────────────────────────────────────
Avery loved mornings. He loved the rain. It was a 2-in-1 deal that morning, when he woke up and discovered that it was drizzling outside. Some people associated rain with things like miserable moods and dreadful events to come, but Avery found it peaceful; it was the best time to take a good book and a steaming cup of tea and hang out near the large window in the front room. And that was exactly his plan. He was undeniably anxious to meet Seon, the young man who had inquired about the extra space in his house. Avery was still a student, and while he didn't have the largest amount of money in the world, he'd gotten an extremely good deal on a rather decent-sized place and hadn't even thought to look elsewhere since. The house belonged to an older couple who didn't live in Thistlewood anymore. They kept the house to rent, for Thistlewood had its charming events that did bring in quite the road, and were happy to accommodate Avery. His search for a roommate had begun since year two of college. He'd been with one for about six months, Xavier, who decided to drop out of college and move back home. Then he was with, or, supposed to be with Mark, who'd paid and everything, but never showed. Then it was Quinn, who had stayed with him until three weeks ago. Avery found Quinn's energy overwhelming, especially at first, but he'd grown to like the guy. He was a bit of a loudmouth, and also a bit messy, but he was respectful; he took his parties elsewhere and he cleaned up after himself. Avery didn't ask what had changed his mind, but he had quickly announced that circumstances had changed and he could no longer afford it. Avery knew he couldn't afford this place on his own, so the ad went back up. And now he was to meet Seon.

He wasn't one hundred percent sure when the guy was coming, but it wasn't like he had any plans anyway. He changed, washed up, and headed downstairs, determined to do whatever he could to keep his mind off of all the anxious thoughts regarding the stranger. His hands were shaking slightly as he poured water into his kettle, then popped some bread into the toaster. The soft howling of the kettle sounded, filling up the whole kitchen, and he rubbed his hands together. Butterflies had been released in the pit of his stomach, tickling the borders of his skin. This was going to be a long morning. Eventually, the water had boiled and his toast had popped back up, so Avery prepared his breakfast, then set it down on the table and left to find a book. He was guilty for it, but he had at least five on the go; for different moods, of course. He grabbed one he'd read before, knowing his mind wouldn't quite be in it, then returned to the table.

Time passed by very, very slowly. He'd only just noticed a car rolling into the driveway after brushing his teeth from breakfast. Fixing his clothes, Avery steadily made his way to the front door, doing his very best to swallow the nerves he was feeling. Opening the door, he forced a smile ─ and surprised himself by how easily and genuine it actually came to be. "Hey," he greeted, his tone soft, though not necessarily shy. "You must be Seon?"

───────

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚
[cisfemale]..[21 years old]..[heterosexual]..[strawberry lemonade]..[location: airport -> direction of starbucks]..[mentions: ivy]..[tags: open]..
Eager anxiety pushed through Morgan as she waited for her bags to appear on the baggage carousel. The tip of her Doc Martin boots ─ sleek, for she had cleaned them about three times during her flight of thirteen hours ─ tapped against one another, then she rose on the balls of her feet to click her heels back and forth. Eventually, her bags, both the pretty shade of mauve, arrived, and she nearly lunged forward to grab them. She was used to being in and out of the airport, for between occasional modeling jobs and requests due to her blog, she travelled rather often, but it was still exhausting. Perhaps it was because she never really slept on her flights, no matter how long or how short they were; Morgan was terrified of heights, ironically enough. She felt safe enough being in a plane, but there was always that agitating what if? in the back of her mind. So, in short, she did not sleep.

She didn’t really need sleep now, just some fresh air and a warm cup of coffee. Airport food never satisfied her, so she grabbed her bags and decided not to make a pitstop. Morgan was thrilled. Thistlewood, the quaint little town she had been lured into upon reading into their fun festivals, did not have an airport, so she had a bit of a drive, but it didn’t matter. The housing department she had booked in said she wasn’t able to come until noon, anyway. She was ever-so-thankful that she was able to find a place for animals; Tigger was her travelling companion, always. She made sure to book flights for animals and get rooms for them, too. He was so good with it, too, and she couldn’t imagine going places without him. Of course, she had had to in the past, but for the most part, things were safe and secure. Now, he dozed off in his comfy carrier as she headed across the street, where the car rentals were. She’d had the option to fill out the paperwork ahead of time, so it didn’t take long at all to grab a vehicle and head off to the town.

Sunglasses perched atop of her head, for it was looking awfully gloomy in the direction she was driving in, Morgan hummed quietly to herself, head bobbing ever-so-slightly. She nearly jumped when a ding sounded from the car, which she then discovered had Bluetooth. Her big brown eyes darted to the screen for barely a second. Incoming message. Her pinky reached out and clicked the “read” option before she continued looking ahead.

“Sorry this is last second but must cancel someone came,” the monotonous voice read in one breath, so awkwardly that it took an extra moment to process in her mind. Her heart sunk, and she veered off onto the road’s shoulder, parking before fishing out her phone. Someone came? Took the room she had rented? She frantically skimmed through her phone, clicking on her banking app. Sure enough, the money had returned.

She didn’t have a place to stay.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” she whined, heart thundering in her ribcage with such intensity that if possible, it would have shot a hole right through her ribcage. Someone came. She didn’t even have time to feel upset over it. She was less than an hour away from the town and she didn’t have a room. Feeling a surprisingly low amount of annoyance ─ likely due to the panic she was currently dealing with ─ course through her body, Morgan returned to the site where she’d first found a room. Maybe it was fate, something she believed in truly, but there was another ad for the exact same town. Ivy Turner: 24. Looking for some female roommates. A number was attached below, to text and schedule a meeting at a local Starbucks, likely to see if they were a good fit. Morgan’s fingers flew across her keyboard, and she sent a text without even proof-reading it;

hey girl! was wondering if u have any rooms left? will be at the starbucks in about an hour for some coffee if u wanted to meet up?

She was back to Square 1 if the rooms were taken, but it was worth a shot. Sighing, struggling very hard to avoid picking up the phone again, Morgan turned back onto the road and continued en route after having switched the address in her GPS from her old room to the Thistlewood Starbucks. She’d figure out what she’d have to do if Ivy Turner didn’t answer once she got into town.

───────

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐯
[cismale]..[22 years old]..[bisexual]..[caffè mocha]..[location: sidewalk]..[mentions: xx]..[tags: open]..
It was miserable outside. Daniel was not happy to note that he had slept in that morning ─ what even were alarms anymore? His never seemed to want to work for him ─ when he’d told himself that with the cooler weather, it would be perfect for a longer jog. Well, he was going regardless; he was out of school now, so when he wasn’t working, it felt like he quite literally had no life. His parents told him over and over and over again that he needed to get a “proper job” with his degree, but Danny wasn’t sure. He wasn’t ready. Starbucks was fine, in his opinion; he was one of the managers, anyway, so it kept him busy enough. Today, in fact, was one of the rare few days he had time off. Though, he was tempted to pick up an evening shift. It wasn’t like he had any other plans.

Sighing to himself, he pulled himself away from his bed, walking zombie-like over to the curtains. Giving them a tug, he instinctively flinched, expecting the sun to obnoxiously come blaring into his room, but he was disappointingly met with grey clouds and sprinkling rain. It wasn’t that Danny disliked the rain ─ it was actually better than the scorching heat, in his opinion ─ but it made it more difficult to feel alive and prepared for the day. Daniel hadn’t ever been a morning person to begin with, but at least the sun managed to lift his spirits after his morning breakfast and workout. Now not only was he going to have to deal with the dull skies, but he was going to turn into a wet dog by the end of his jog.

The weather didn’t stop him, though. He slipped into a pair of smokey grey shorts and a deep, navy blue t-shirt and pulled his beanie on top of his head, crinkling his nose ever-so-slightly as that oh-so annoying piece of hair dangled near his hazel eyes, as per usual. Then he was off after grabbing his keys, earbuds, and phone, locking the door on his way out. Putting his earbuds in, Danny turned the volume up a good bit, then flipped to Spotify and clicked on his running playlist. Music blocked out the humming of car motors and the crying kid from the house next door, and he set off down the sidewalk, gaze focused. He’d make a trip to either Starbucks or The Tiny Mug after this; a reward to his morning routine.
Last edited by senna_ on Mon May 24, 2021 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte v.2 § Open & Accepting!

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun May 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Nyxalia Smith
female ~ 23 years old ~ heterosexual ~ The Hot Chocolate ~ location: her house ~ tags: Daniel ~ mentions: Daniel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nyxalia woke up to a stream of sunlight cutting through a gap in her dark cotton blinds. She grumbled softly, rolling over to face the opposite side of her room to avoid being blinded. Her bleary eyes rested upon a take away cup on her bedside table, a number scrawled on its papery outside coating. An image of a tall, dark haired guy flashed through her mind. "I'll should text him..." she spoke to her wardrobe wall. She rolled over, sighing into the pillow before sitting up against her bed board. She was more so worried about the fact that he would have other plans. Hopefully not. She unlocked her phone, heading to messaged before typing in the message. Her thumbs paused for a moment over the keyboard, fighting over what she would say. 'Nyx, it's not that hard' she thought to herself and began tapping away.

"Hi, it's hot chocolate girl. Do you have plans today?" she sent the message, setting her phone down before getting ready for her day. She had to get herself ready for any situation.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me