Timber Ranch(horse/rider rpg)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Timber Ranch(horse/rider rpg)

Postby Seeley » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:05 pm

Welcome to Timber Ranch. Located along the edges of the mountain side in Montana, on several acres of land. Riders board their horses here and live in the town nearby. There are separate barns; one for stallions, one for broadmares and one for older horses. There are also some training facilities around the property, free of use. There are plenty of trails along the property and some even lead into the town nearby. That’s where everyone knows everyone pretty much. It’s a nice town, with tons of things to do.

Follow all cs/Tess rules

Rp rules
——————
1. Keep genders even please
2. You may have as many characters as you can handle
3. No perfect characters
4. Must post more than 3 sentences per post
5. Be kind to one another
6. Have fun!

||Name || Natasha Wilmington
|| Age || 22
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || Sometimes shy, yet sweet. She’s has a hard time trusting others till she gets to know the person better. She’s an animal lover, especially of her horses.
|| Description ||
-height: five foot four
-weight: 120lbs
-hair color: dirty blonde; shoulder length
-eye color: hazel eyes
-clothing: simple, casual nothing fancy. She doesn’t like to dress up unless it’s for events
|| History || Natasha comes from a well known middle class family. Her family owns the ranch and they breed horses. They are well known in town for their kindness and what they do. Natasha has been around horses for as long as she can remember. Her first horse was a pony named Milo who she adored. As she got older, she was able to get her first horse. And that was Jyro. He was the first horse that she ever bought and he was a great horse. Then for her 20th birthday, her parents gave her a colt from one of their mares. A beautiful dark bay Dutch Warmblood. Ryko became her first show horse and the two do dressage together. Then shortly after she got Sarina, a dapple gray quarter horse. A barrel racer. She also works at the veterinarian hospital so she can learn more about helping animals.
|| horses||
- Snazzy Foot Work (Ryko)
- Fire Dancing In The Shadows( Sarina)
|| Other || she has a 3 year old German Shepherd named Choji; also drives a pick up truck

|| Show name || Snazzy Foot Work
|| Barn name || Ryko
|| Gender || Stallion
|| Personality || Hardheaded, stubborn, yet smart. He is a big softie and has a soft spot for foals.
|| Breed || Danish Warmblood
|| Description ||
-height
-pelt color: dark bay
-eye color: honey brown
-mane/tail: black
-markings: has one white sock on his right back leg
|| History || He was born and raised on the ranch. His mother, Lillian is a retired show jumper and his father Sorco is a retired dressage horse. Ryko is a spunky boy, full of sass and fire.
|| Mate || open( he’s only into mares)
|| Crush || Open
|| Foals || wants his own
|| Other || none

|| Name || Fire Dancing In The Shadow
|| Barn name || Sarina
|| Age || 2 years old almost 3
|| Gender || Mare
|| Personality || Fiery, sassy, a typical mare. But she can be loving, on her own terms. She’s the mare that you don’t want to upset. She isn’t so forgiving.
|| Breed || American Quarter horse
|| Description ||
-height:
-pelt color: palomino
-eye color: golden brown
-mane/tail: white
-markings: stripe down her nose
|| History || She was born in Texas and then sent to Montana when she was almost a year old.
|| Trained in || barrels
|| Mate|| open(she’s only into stallions)
|| crush || open
|| foals || eventually she will want some
|| Other || none
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Timber Ranch(horse/rider rpg)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:09 pm

XD you posted this and RP twice. I'm posting on this one since it's the earlier one, probably the one posted first]

||Name || Jessika R
|| Age || 22
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || sweet, gentle, kind, caring, happy, playful, cuddly, animal and book lover, writer
Stubborn, hard headed, fiery, shy, nervous, phobia of bees...doesn't like thunder, anxious, can be withdrawn
|| Description ||
-height: 5' 3"
-weight: 120 lbs
-hair color: ginger
-eye color: brown
-clothing: anything and everything, but mainly screened shirts, purples, grays, and flannels.
|| History || wip
|| horses||
Rose in the Storm (Jess) and Brown Bird Flying
|| Other || has a 2 and 1/2 year old husky named Jess; drives a truck of course

|| Show name || Rose in the Storm
|| Barn name || Jessie
|| Gender || mare
|| Personality || sweet, gentle, kind, caring, foal loving, game loving, happy, loyal
Stubborn, hard headed, nervous and shy at times, withdrawn at times, easy to scare...
|| Breed || APH
|| Description ||
-height: 16 hh probably
-pelt color: chestnut
-mane/tail: red
-markings: tobiano, star on her head (head is all red aside from that)
|| History || wip
|| Mate || open
|| Crush || Ryko
|| Foals || wants
|| Other || Nate's sister

|| Name || Brown Bird Flying
|| Barn name || Nate (named for the human sibling, whom is now identifying as female and being called Momo though)
|| Age || 5
|| Gender || stallion
|| Personality || wip
|| Breed || APH
|| Description ||
-height: 16. 2 hh
-pelt color: brown
-mane/tail: brown
-markings: tobiano and a blaze
|| History || wip
|| Trained in || roping