I Love You A Latte (Remake) (Old Thread, Please Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Open & Accepting!

Postby onion » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:52 am

romi kim / 22 / green tea
tags: seon

romi took a step around seon, whose name she internally had decided she liked very much, and up to the counter. "excuse me! one green tea please, an extra large," she said gently to the worker, and they nodded and went off to prepare her order.
the girl smiled and nodded to the boy who stood behind her, then stared at the menu absentmindedly. "ive drawn my whole life. its therapy to me." she paused and turned to him. "of course i paint too, but i didnt bring my watercolors with me today," romi explained with a smile as she realized her order was ready behind her.
turning back around, she paid quickly for her tea and told seon, "ill pick a seat, just come join me when youre ready if you like!"
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:41 pm

xxxx▬▬▬𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎 "𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐘" 𝐋𝐄𝐄
    xxxxthe rooibos tea • twenty-one • cismale • pansexual • tags: wes • location: starbucks/leaving starbucks

xxxNodding enthusiastically as Wes agreed to his request, his eyes forming a crescent shape as his smile overtook his entire face, Vinny moved away from the counter as the other went about grabbing his jacket and hanging up his uniform and busied himself by running a hand through his wind swept hair; after taking the walk here, his slightly-curled locks had gotten a bit tangled, and as someone who prided himself on his appearance he absolutely wouldn't have it.

Moving his attention back to his friend as the other drifted from the employee section of the shop and made his way towards the exit, Vinny eagerly followed Wes' lead and nodded in agreement at his statement regarding the Tiny Mug, humming thoughtfully "I know, right? It just has such a home-y feel to it. Ahh, just thinking about it makes me happy." A deep chuckle escaping his lips, the blue eyed male watched as the other opened the door and raised his brows as Wes hinted at a future conversation, his curiosity piqued "Ahh, should I be worried? So cryptic today..."

Trailing off with a playfully, exasperated sigh, Vinny left the building with a bit of a skip to his step, turning his body around 180 degrees once out so he was once again facing Wes "Really though, how have you been? It feels like forever since we've been able to hang out. I missed you, and your impeccable fashion, too." As if to add emphasis to his point, ever the drama queen, Vinny threw an arm around Wesley's shoulder with a sigh. Using his other hand, Vinny then gestured to the jacket the other was wearing, giving his seal of approval "This jacket is really something, you know? Suits you."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:58 am

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea § Mention: Nyxalia § Location: The Tiny Mug

"I'm not too sure if I'm being honest. My go to is usually tea if some kind. The coffee shop from my home town did fruit teas and this place does to- I'm just trying to decide if I actually want a Camomile tea" Will hummed.

"I'm also very curious about the food they have here. There's a lot and I'm pretty indesisive" he chuckled
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:35 pm

Nyxalia
The Hot Chocolate (location: The Tiny Mug) (tags: William) (mentions: )

Nyxalia scanned the elaborately decorated menu, not at all surprised that a cute place like this had beautiful menus. Nyxalia always tried to find the beauty in the smallest of things. She glanced up at the sound of William's voice, absently smiling across at his. "Your home town sounds like a very peaceful place. Also, if you want we can share a pot of tea. My go-to is normally a hot chocolate but I'm willing to branch out" Nyxalia spoke softly, a small grin spreading softly across her features. "Why don't we share everything? That way we can split everything" the young women suggested.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:41 am

§ William Larrson §

"That works with me! Is there any kind of tea that takes your fancy? We can always ask for extra sugar or some kind of honey with it's too bitter. Fruit ones don't usually come with it if my memory serves me correctly" He smiled at her. He was absolutely Alright with sharing, it was near impossible for him to finish an entire one to himself and he hated leaving the extra around when it was perfectly good to be drunk
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:05 am

𝐖𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
[male]..[22 years]..[heterosexual]..[the "honey oat latte"]..[location: starbucks -> the tiny mug]..[mentions: tyler, seon, romi, tag]..[tags: vinny]..
──────────────────────────────────────
The weather was dull, gloomy, but Vinny's perkiness and cheerful personality made it all the better. Perhaps that was a cheesy thing to say, but it was true! Wes hadn't ever really been much of a morning person, despite the fact that he enjoyed morning shifts, and rain never made things any better. Originally, he'd planned to take the day and study, prepare for his lessons that were going to take place soon enough, but heading down to a local cafe with a good friend of his seemed all the better. More motivating, anyway; the papers could wait until he returned home.

"No hate to Starbucks," he mused, shoving his hands in his pockets after shrugging casually, "because the place is great, but I agree with you. Starbucks is more business-y or something, y'know? You see the couples at a place like The Tiny Mug, and you see people running to work at Starbucks. There was actually a girl who quit, like, three weeks in because she didn't like the vibe. Pretty sure she works at The Tiny Mug now. Gotta love the diversity we have with coffee shops." That last sentence flowed in a sarcastically cheery way, and his grin mirrored the tone. His dark eyes swept back towards Vinny, and he couldn't resist a small laugh at the sight of his friend's ashy blond curls, which looked like they were attempting to pull the guy upward into the sky. He'd just recently gotten his own hair cut short, so he didn't have to worry about getting whipped in the face by his strands. Not that he'd ever allow his hair to grow out that long.

"Think I'm being cryptic?" he questioned, turning his words so that it almost seemed as though he was offended. "It's gotta be the weather or something. Or maybe just because I haven't really had breakfast or anything yet. Because you're right, I suck at secrets." Coming to a stop at a busy four-way, Wes allowed his eyes to really concentrate on Vinny now, knowing all-too-well that none of the cars would let the two cross over the road right away. "Same old, I guess," he responded with a shrug. "I've got a placement with a grade nine class next week, so that's cool. But that's all; my life is dreadfully boring." He rolled his eyes lightly, then gestured to the eager guy in front of him, which was a bit awkward, for Vinny took that moment to edge closer. He whipped his hand back down before he could accidentally wack his friend. "How flattering are you," he drawled. Fashion hadn't ever meant much to him, but based on how perfect Vinny's clothes always worked out together, Wes had a pretty good idea it was important to him. "We're kinda matching, it's sick. But 'nough about me, what's up with you? Anything exciting, if this town would allow it? Things are so slow here, it's kinda ridiculous."

A honk of a car caught his attention and Wes' head shot up, connecting eyes with a driver who was waving them on. Taking the opportunity, for he knew that if they waited any second longer the car would start up again, Wes hopped onto the road, glancing at Vinny to make sure he was following. Apart from catching up on Vinny's recent days, there wasn't much more time for any other sort of conversation, for the small cafe was within sight almost instantly. Grabbing the door, holding it for Vinny once more, Wes allowed the delightful scent of coffee and freshly-baked desserts wash over him. A ginger-haired guy was singing gently, and two people- a couple, maybe- were waiting around in line. Wes stepped up behind him, then turned towards Vinny. "Surely you've got to be craving something?"

~

𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐒

[female]..[20 years]..[bisexual]..[the "strawberry lemonade"]..[location: Brooke's Botanical Garden]..[mentions: tags]..[tags: lewin, brooke]..
────────────────────────────────────────
A sigh rolled off of the blonde's lips, and for a fleeting second, Phae fretted it was of impatience, or disapproval. But when she glanced back, her forest-green eyes were practically sparkling. Her smile was contagious, and soon, another smile had made its way onto Phaedra's own lips. She tucked her hands behind her back, tips of her boots turning in towards one another comfortably as the friendly face began to speak. She had a point! Phaedra always felt bad when something even of a minor inconvenience occurred, but if the young man whose name she'd get to obtain felt the same way as the blonde then all was well. She'd get over it eventually. Sometime. She did have to give her thanks for being alone; if she was with any of her siblings, she was sure they'd hang it over her head until death. Siblings were such a nuisance sometimes.

Her hazel eyes lit up when Brooke introduced herself as indeed the owner of the shop. How convenient was that! Phaedra was impressed, really; Brooke couldn't have been much older than Phaedra herself was, and she had an entire shop to herself? It made her think back to her original theory, that perhaps it was family-owned. Then again, she'd learned quickly that the culture and the ways of living here were far different than back home. If she did indeed run this whole place by herself, how impressive! Automatically, a bit more admiration for Brooke glimmered in Phae's eyes. "I don't have much experience in a place like this," she began, reaching into her bag to dig up a resume. "But I worked at a clothing store and as a waitress in Patras. I'm good with cash!" Her hands shook the slightest bit as she held the paper out, written side down. She had nothing to be ashamed of, she was well-educated and had had a few jobs over the years, but something about handing out a resume always made Phaedra feel awkward.

Although Phaedra had to admit, she felt more drawn to a cute, welcoming place like this than a cafe, her brows still raised slightly in curiosity. "I'd like to check that out sometime," she voiced, eyes flicking from the curly-haired man back to Brooke. "I've heard of it; it was a recommendation to our family, actually. Maybe I will check it out after I leave here... It can't be too far, right? It seems a lot of shops are within walking distance!"
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:13 pm

Nyxalia

Nyxalia felt something shift within herself as though the presence of a positive person in her life was already doing some good. It wasn’t like she couldn’t enjoy her time alone, but depending on the day she got down. “I’m actually ashamed to say that I’ve never really had any tea except for English breakfast. I really don’t have a preference for anything so any help would be much appreciated” the blonde replied sheepishly. “Whatever you have, I’ll be fine to share it”.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:10 am

ohxxxx seon

( 23 ) xx ( bisexual ) xx ( location; tiny mug) xx ( he/him )

Seon listened to the girl speak as she waited on her order, nodding to show that he was listening. So far, she seemed to be pretty interesting. Her order had been made fairly quickly, so as she collected it and moved to find a table, he gave her a grin, “I’ll be right over.” Accompanying his words, he gave her a salute with two slender fingers and stepped towards the counter to place his own order. “Caramel Macchiato, please.” He smiled easily to the server, before casting a glance backwards over his shoulder as he waited. The café door had opened whilst Romi had been ordering, and he saw now that it was two men who looked to be of similar ages to him who had entered the café. Turning back around, he saw that his order was ready and picked up the cup with a small thanks.

Stepping back from the counter, Seon had a look around the café briefly to see where his new companion his gone. He had heard the background music, though it was only now that he clocked the source of it - a fair toned ginger boy who was perched atop a stool on the tiny stage with his acoustic guitar. He had a pleasant sound that added to The Tiny Mug’s cosy vibe, and Seon found himself thinking that he could certainly see himself spending a lot of time here. Quickly, he spotted where Romi had gotten to and headed towards her table.

The boy sat down across from her, setting his coffee cup down on the table in front of them. “So, you said you paint too?” He opened up the conversation once more. He had grabbed some extra sugars with his coffee, and now began pouring them into the cup, stirring lazily with a wooden stirrer. “Can I see?”

rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:55 pm

§ William Larrson §

"Oh really? I cannot wait to blow your mind with fruit teas!" He chuckled, softly glancing over at the size of the queue. It wasn't that big and he could definitely stomach ordering and bringing it all back himself.

"I'll probably get us some kind of mixed Berry tea, they're always a good go to for your first time. Is there any food you want? I can order it when I go up" he Smiled over at her. Will was so unbelievably comfortable in her presence, the comfort she brough to him was unlike any other connection he had felt in a long time
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Nyxalia

Nyxalia closed the menu in front of her, placing both hands on top of it to signify that she was ready to order. "I'm looking forward to that actually! Now that I've got some time up my sleeves, I've got some things I want to try out" Nyx stated, grinning across at William. Something about his presence was welcoming, as if they had been friends for a life time. She would definitely right about this in her journal when she got around to it. "That sounds wonderful! Would you like to go for a walk or drive to the shops once we are done here?" Nyxalia asked. "I'm not fussy on any food but a nice piece of cake might be good to share? Whatever you want" Nyxalia replied before passing over her card.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me