I Love You A Latte (Remake) (Old Thread, Please Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I Love You A Latte (Remake) (Old Thread, Please Lock!

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:22 pm

Two steamy cups of tempting brew - one for me and one for you; at a cozy little table made for two...

You're like a fresh cup of coffee early in the morning...

Finally, spring has arrived - and there are so many things to do. You've moved to a new town - Thistlewood - and every year, there are four huge festivals to celebrate each season upon their respective arrivals. You want to take the opportunity to explore your new surroundings and meet new people, so you decide to participate in the next one that's coming up, soon - spring. St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and the celebration of the beauty of life that spring reminds one of are some of the themes that will inspire this festival, so it sounds like something that will be fun to partake in, anyway! With a fresh start in a new place, and few to no familiar faces, you head to the local coffee shop; after all, there's nothing more comforting than heading to a coffee shop and cozying up with a cup of your beverage of choice on a rainy day like today. Who will you meet, and where will this fresh start take you? Maybe you'll meet someone along the way...
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue May 18, 2021 10:24 am, edited 10 times in total.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Rules

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:25 pm

§ Rules §

§ All of Tess' rules apply - these were created for a reason, so please go review them, if you have yet to do so!
§ Please write at least 5 sentences per character in your posts; writer's block is understandable, on occasion, however.
§ No god-modding, mini modding, powerplaying, etc. Nobody likes it when someone's controlling other people's characters, nor when a character always has foresight! That said...
§ No perfect characters.
§ Character ages are between 18-25.
§ Romance and drama are obviously allowed, but please don't go overboard! I'd also prefer if..."things" didn't happen; but, if you must, please at least use fades to black/time skip. It is also preferred that you don't curse.
§ Be respectful to one another, no fighting, and please don't ignore anyone.
§ Character reservations will last 24 hours. Please notify me if you will need an extension, or I will remove it after the 24 hours is over.
§ You may have up to 2 characters. This is subject to change, based upon how quickly/slowly slots fill up.
§ If all slots are filled and you still want to join, PM me! I'm more than happy to add more slots if you can give me an idea of what your character(s) is/are like! ^-^
§ Please post all forms and ooc on the Discussion Thread.
§ Please make your forms descriptive; I understand not being able to post an image (I have to type entire image url's out on the device I use), so please make sure you provide a detailed description of what the character looks like, if you don't plan on using an image!
§ Have fun! :D
§ If you have ideas for characters, I am open to adding more. Just PM me with your suggestions, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Girls

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:32 pm

§ Girls §
***THIS RP IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING! If you want in the RP, please PM me! You can either give me key traits and/or a cafe beverage/food item that you'd like to have in the character description, or make it completely on your own. :] I'll add it to the list of characters accordingly, obviously with credit to you. :]

The Pumpkin Spice Latte
Spunky, sassy, and bubbly, this girl's personality is one that people either really like, or absolutely don't. She's pretty popular, and with good reason. She's friendly, extroverted, and overall a fun person to be around. She can be a bit over the top, and perhaps a bit fiery, at time, but she also has a pleasantly sweet side to her, as well.
Brooke Sierra Smith § 22 § • adriana •

The Hot Chocolate
Sweet, gentle, and nurturing, she's actually a pretty loved person. She doesn't really understand why, as she actually doesn't like being the center of attention. She's more introverted, so she keeps to herself a bit more. Her motherly instincts and sweet, modest personality are what people adore about her, though, as she's easy to feel comfortable and safe around.
Nyxalia Del Smith § 23 § poppyxoxo

The Chai Latte
Like Hot Chocolate, this girl has a sweet, comforting nature - in a lot of ways, you could say they're very alike. The difference? Well, she's a bit more of an ambivert, and is also a little more inclined to take a "tough love" approach than Hot Chocolate is. And, though she is sweet, there's also that kick of spice in there...
Aspen Harpae Paisley § 22 § Corgi Fox <3

The Green Tea
Calm, tranquil, and stable - if you could describe this girl in any way, that would precisely be it. She's relaxed, wise, and oftentimes can give the best advice. Her downfall, however, is being too friendly, as she gets taken advantage of, sometimes.
Romi Kim § 22 § blek

The Apple Cider
Spunky, carefree, and excitable, this girl always has something up her sleeve. If she's not working, she's out and about, keeping busy with shopping trips, or some exciting new adventure. She loves trying new things and taking risks. She can be quite temperamental, however, so it's best not to get on her bad side. One thing is for certain - there's never a dull moment when she's around.
Name § Age § (Reserved - Sunhorse99)

The Affogato
This girl can do it all - on one hand, she's sweet, cute, girly, and downright charming; on the other, she can also be bold, tough, and doesn't mind a little dirt. Everyone sees her as perfect, with the perfect life. What they don't know? Underneath the surface, it definitely isn't what it seems.
Haneul Kim § 22 § haneul.

§ The Strawberry Lemonade §
WIP
Credit to Senna_ for the character idea :]
Name § Age § Username
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue May 11, 2021 5:42 am, edited 17 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Boys

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:39 pm

§ Boys §
***THIS RP IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING! If you want in the RP, please PM me! You can either give me key traits and/or a cafe beverage/food item that you'd like to have in the character description, or make it completely on your own. :] I'll add it to the list of characters accordingly, obviously with credit to you. :]

The Dark Roast
Just like a strong, black cup of coffee, this guy is bold and straight to the point. He's a more serious individual, and is oftentimes a bit of a loner. You have to take him as he is, and most people view him as offputting. In reality, he's actually a pretty good guy - just misunderstood, seeing as how most don't take his straightforward, no-nonsense nature too well.
Pierre Monroe § 21 § strawbs.

The Caramel Macchiato
When one thinks of this guy, they'd say he's ornery, playful, and quite sweet. He's always looking to make someone laugh or smile, especially when they seem to be upset. However, he can also have his moments - he's notorious for having a slightly bitter disposition when he wants to.
Oh Seon § 23 § rheia

The Mocha
People tend to wonder about this one. He's kind, sweet, and caring, so he certainly isn't opposed to lend a helping hand to those who need it. He's not afraid to be a bit bold, and stands up for those who need it, as well. However, due to his introverted nature, he likes keeping to himself, and doesn't open up about his private life to that many people. In some cases, when asked about more personal things, they think he's being cold and a bit bitter. But is he really? Or is he just guarded, and actually has a heart of gold?
Lewin James Patterson § 24 § Corgi Fox <3

The Vanilla Frappe
What comes to mind when you think of him? Cinnamon roll, most likely. He's incredibly sweet, and is seldom known not to be wearing that signature smile of his. He's always looking out for other people, and always thinks about others before himself. Some say it's a problem, but he isn't bothered by it in the least. He is, however, quite the pushover - and surprisingly naive - so people tend to use him, as a result.
Tyler Skye § 21 § • adriana •

The Chamomile Tea
This guy is generally calm and collected,and tends to be good at helping others to relax. When someone needs help with sorting out their problems or emotions, he's definitely the guy to talk to. He's actually quite extroverted, and tends to naturally attract people to him. Everyone wonders how he's able to be so calm with the everyday stresses of life. The answer? His past that made him realize he needed to change for the better.
William Larrson § 19 § -Mr-Melancholy-

The Rooibos Tea
At first, people may find him to be a bit much - childish, obnoxious, doesn't take things seriously enough, and, at times, reckless. Despite this sometimes being the case, he's oftentimes misunderstood. He just wants to show people that they don't always have to be so serious, and that life should be enjoyed. In truth, when you get to know him, he's actually kinda sweet - and it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll treat his friends well, as well as spoil the girl he loves rotten.
Elijah Harlem § 18 § strawbs.

§ The Honey Oat Latte §
Sweet like honey, this boy tends to be extroverted and friendly. He likes being around people, and enjoys joking around, as he's quite likeable and can get along with just about anyone. However, one of his downfalls is that his mouth tends to get him into some trouble, from time to time, as he often tends to speak without thinking. Some may take his words the wrong way, as a result.
Credit to Senna_ for the character idea :]
Name § Age § Username
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue May 11, 2021 5:43 am, edited 13 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Relationships

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:50 pm

§ Relationships §

Crushes

Dating

Married

Family

Friends

Enemies

Exes
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Locations

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:50 pm

§ Locations §

§ Starbucks §
This is one of many of the popular coffee chain's coffee shop locations. With how small and unknown the town is, it's honestly a surprise that one had been placed there. Still, the townspeople aren't complaining - many stop by for a cup of coffee on the way to work, or meet there for coffee dates. It also brings a little more attention to the town, these days, which is always good for local businesses.
They are currently hiring.
Manager: Wesley Rogers
Employees: Pierre

§ The Tiny Mug §
This local cafe is adored by everyone. With its classic French decor, selection of relaxing instrumental music, and friendly employees, it's easy to see why so many view it as warm, cozy, and inviting. If you're looking for a place to go for a quiet date, or for a cup of your favorite beverage and a pastry to accompany your afternoon reading, this is definitely the place to go.
Owner: Danielle Madison
Employees: Tyler

§ Victoria's Tea Palace §
This is the place to go for afternoon tea, and, thus, is a popular place for elderly women to congregate after church, for the tourist who doesn't mind spending a few extra dollars, or for a group of ladies to just get together. They primarily sell fancy pastries, various teas, and finger sandwiches (also referred to as English Tea sandwiches). This is the place to go for an exceptionally special occasion, as their prices are unusually high for such a small town.
Owner: Michael and Aurelia Jones
Employees:

§ Sammy's Burgers §
This is your typical mom-and-pop diner run by the Smith family - a popular and beloved family in the town - for generations. It's unheard of that people dislike their food; everyone who eats there agrees that they've got amazing burgers, fries, and milkshakes, and their desserts are out of this world. Everything is fresh and homemade, and a lot of love and care has gone into this business.
Owners: John and Anna Smith
Employees:

§ The Rising Phoenix §
This is a new restaurant in town; it isn't quite ready to open, yet, but is in the works. No one knows what exactly it will be serving, yet, but the owner - who, unknown to most, is Lewin Patterson (he prefers to remain anonymous) - promises it will be unique to other dining experiences in town. The townspeople are either really excited for more variety, or don't care to try it, at all.
Owner: Lewin Patterson
Employees:

§ Maple's §
This is a local clothing shop for girls and women. Their brand sells just about everything, from shirts, to jeans, to pajamas, to clothing for work or special occasions. They also offer fittings, so if you need something tweaked or repaired, they will do so for a moderate price.
Owners: Margaret and Jacob Griffith
Employees:

§ Marty's §
This is a local clothing shop for boys and men. Their brand sells just about everything, from shirts, to jeans, to pajamas, to clothing for work or special occasions. They also offer fittings, so if you need something tweaked or repaired, they will do so for a moderate price.
Owners: James and Marie Brown
Employees:

§ Bailey's Bridal §
This shop deals with bridal gowns, bridesmaid/flower girl dresses, suits for grooms/groomsmen/the ring bearer, as well as most wedding attire accessories. They also offer repair/fitting sessions. While Marty's and Maple's also offer these options, Bailey's Bridal has higher quality - though, consequently also higher priced - items.
Owner: Bailey Jacobs
Employees: Aspen

§ Lily's Flowers §
This is a little flower shop - named after the owners' daughter who adores flowers, Lily - on the corner of the street. They specialize in flowers, and have some of the most beautiful selections around. They also sell flower/various other plant seeds, gardening products/utensils, and an array of garden and yard decorations and furniture. They are a family-owned business, and it has been in their family for a good four generations.
Owner: Adam and Jocelyn Thatcher
Employees:

§ Brooke's Botanical Garden §
Credit to • adriana • for this location! :]
Owner: Brooke Smith
Employees:

§ Annie's Place §
This is the local farmer's market, as well as a pumpkin patch. It's about a 30-minute drive from the rest of the town, but is well worth it. The produce is better here than it is at the grocery store, typically, and they have a wide selection of foods: meats; cheeses; fruits; vegetables; herbs and spices; fresh, homemade pastries, other baked goods, and candies; etc. During autumn, there is also a vast selection of beautiful pumpkins and gourds at the pumpkin patch, as well as hay rides, a few different corn mazes, designated bonfire areas for toasting marshmallows, a playground for the kids, an apple picking orchard, various contests and games, a concession stand, and a trick-or-treating area for kids closer to Halloween. This is a place where you are likely to want to take your time, so plan ahead!
Owner: Annie and Allen Smith
Employees:

§ Target §
This is your typical Target - a supermarket with various different products, ranging from groceries, to furniture, to pharmaceutical products, to clothes. They also have a small Starbucks inside!
Manager: Open
Employees:

§ Thistlewood Mall §
Though it isn't huge, in comparison to other malls out there, it absolutely still qualifiesas a mall/shopping center. You can find plenty of name brands - and a few local or obscure brands, as well - inside. They also have a food court, a pet shop, a play area for kids, and a photographer for times when you want to do a photoshoot for Christmas cards, or other various occasions. It's a great place to hang out with friends in your spare time, take your children to, or to just go to shop on your own.
Owner: Jackson Walsh
Employees:

§ Calvary Church §
This is one of the local churches, complete with a wooden cross on their sign and a bell on the top of the building. Their doors are open every day of the week, and they have plenty of different life groups for those who are interested in checking it out. It also tends to be a popular location for weddings.
Pastor: Mason Andrews

§ Thistlewood Park §
This park is filled with many winding pathways, all paved in cobblestone from several generations ago. Complete with a large, white fountain and cast iron benches, this park is a nice place to go if you wish to relax and spend some time in peace and quiet. It is also a popular location for weddings and receptions.

§ Mermaid Beach §
This beach is a wonderful location to go to for bonfires or swimming, depending on the time of the year you decide to visit. It is located approximately 2 hours away from Thistlewood. The beach is named after the multiple reported sightings of mermaids that have popped up, over the years. None of the cases have been proven to be true, however. The beach is also a popular location for weddings and receptions, especially during the warmer months.

§ Thistlewood Forest §
Located about 45 minutes away from town, this forest gives off a rather enchanting, fairy tale-like feeling. Between the weeping willows, wild lavender and hyacinths, the cute woodland creatures, and the fireflies that come out in the evening time, you're sure to feel like a fairy while wandering about. People's favorite apot usually tends to be the areas with water - namely, Thistlewood Lake and Thistlewood Falls. The lake is a great place for fishing and picnics, and the falls are great if you want to go on a hike.

***Note: If you have ideas for any other location, and/or would like your character(s) to own/be involved in one of these locations, please PM me! :]
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:03 am, edited 10 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I Love You A Latte || Hot Chocolate

Postby -cosmixtea » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:02 am

I love this idea! I would be able to help if you need it! I decided to try out for Hot Chocolate!

Hot Chocolate
9livesliz

Aurora Hailey Woods
Short, curly, dark brown hair, always wearing a fedora or a beret, tan skin, white smile, and lots of freckles!
22 years old, 23 in August
Crush: Open
Boyfriend: Open
Family: Mother died when she was 2, father is retired and she has one sibling, who is unknown
Loves to make her own realities, not living in the real world, more in a dreamland
Sits at a table for two at The Tiny Mug wondering when she will ever find someone every Friday
Reading is her favorite hobby, as well as writing short poems
She wrote a few poems about love, when she would ever find someone(I want someone to find it!XD)
She hates bugs and bright sunlight
She chews her fingernails a lot, and has procrastination
Wants a job so she can save up money to afford an apartment *wink*wink*Tiny Mug*wink*wink*
<33
-cosmixtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Open & Accepting!

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:37 pm

(Thanks! ^-^ Sure, some help would be nice, thank you! ^-^ Accepted, but please post your form on the discussion/form thread ^-^)

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lewin - 1 § Aspen - 1

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:52 pm

Lewin James Patterson § The Mocha § Tagged: N/A
"Did you get there alright?" a female's voice inquired over the phone. Lewin nodded, as though his mother were standing right there with him, as a warm smile spread itself across his lips. "Yeah, I just got here, a few minutes ago," he responded, leaning on the granite countertop of the island that sat in the middle of a spacious, modren-style kitchen. His hazel - almost green, at the moment - eyes lit up as his gaze set itself on the windows leading out to the large deck. "Good, I'm glad," his mother, Leighanne, responded, relief evident in her tone, "I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing." "I'll be alright," he responded with a light chuckle; he knew she could be such a worrywart, sometimes, so she would naturally be concerned with him moving out of state. Then again, he supposed he couldn't blame her; the last time he moved, he was still living in the same city as his family, so it was certainly an adjustment for everyone for him to live so far away. "I know you will; but if you need anything, just give us a call," she responded with a small laugh, "I've got to go, though. I have an appointment, soon." "Thanks, mum," he responded, "Say hi to everyone for me." "I will," she responded, and with that, they said their goodbyes and hung up.
Lewin looked around the kitchen, tapping his index finger against the counter's cool, smooth surface, as he pondered what he would make for breakfast. Peering down at his phone, he checked the time: 8:02 AM. Maybe I'll go grab a coffee...I think I saw an interesting-looking little coffee shop on the way here, he thought to himself as he shrugged a bit. Coffee did sound pretty good, especially with some eggs benedict, which he could make when he got back home. That, paired with a nice book to read while listening to the rain's gentle pitter-patter against the windows and low rolling of thunder, sounded like a rather nice way to spend his first morning at his new home. So, with his plan for the morning in mind, he put his black coat on, grabbed an umbrella, and whistled for Red. The Irish Setter barked and wagged his tail as he bounded over to the brunette boy, who then clipped a Burberry leash to the enthusiastic dog's collar. With that, he and the dog headed out the front door and down the street. As he walked, he allowed a soft smile to spread across his lips; he was what one would refer to as a pluviophile, as the rainy, overcast weather reminded the British man of England. He heard that spring - and, at times, summer - were oftentimes quite rainy seasons in Thistlewood, so he was glad about that.

Aspen Harpae Paisley § The Chai Latte § Tagged: N/A
What a beautiful morning, Aspen thought to herself, a contented smile spreading itself across her face as she yawned and stretched out a bit. Being the early bird that she was, she had actually been awake since 5:30 AM. Still, it was a peaceful, rainy Saturday morning, and she had nothing pressing to do; so, naturally, she took the opportunity to just lounge around in bed with a cup of hot cocoa, for a few hours. Running a hand through her silky, red-dyed hair a few times, she got onto her mint-colored iPhone 11 to scroll through social media, for a bit. She had only been here for a few days, but hadn't really taken the time to do much exploring, yet. However, she had started to follow a local coffee shop - The Tiny Mug - after visiting it. She loved everything about it: the classic, French-style decor; the warm, cozy, inviting atmosphere; the friendly employees and customers; the fancy, intricate latte art...just to list a few things. Another thing that piqued her interest, however, was the Spring Festival that they were advertising for. She was hoping to get more information about it, as she wanted to sign up for one of the barista positions that was available. As soon as their new post popped up on her screen, her emerald green eyes glittered with excitement.
She got out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed in a white tee-shirt, lavender cardigan, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of black ballet flats. After this, she styled her hair in soft, bouncy curls, and did her makeup, which was more natural tones with a splash of soft pink blush. To finish it all off, she put her rose gold necklace with a cream pearl pendant - a sentimental gift from her mother - on, as well as a matching ring, a simple rose gold band, on. She then fed her dogs, grabbed a black coat and umbrella - and went right out the door. She headed over to the cafe, a thoughtful smile on her face. She had heard that there were parks and trails that had plenty of gorgeous scenery - such as colorful aspen trees, rivers, and waterfalls - and she considered checking one of them out, after she was finished with breakfast and inquiring about the festival.
As she continued on her way, she pulled her phone back out of her pocket. She, once again, started scrolling through the coffee shop's social media posts. As she did, she noticed something in their pet-friendly pastries section: Scottie Biscottis. She let out a soft giggle - it absolutely made her think of Biscotti. "Well, now I've got to get Biscotti and Maple something!" she thought aloud, her tone thoroughly amused and thrilled at the sheer coincidence. She saved a screencap of the pet treat - in hopes that she wouldn't forget to order some - and then slid her phone back into her pocket as she turned onto a new street.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Open & Accepting!

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:10 am

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea § Tag: n/a

It was the quiet pitter-pattering of raindrops outside of his bedroom window that woke, Will, up this morning, his small and brand new flat felt so cold and grey, boxes piled up next to one another, half-unpacked and his books strewn across his floorboards. He sat up, pulling his warm covers up over his chest as the cold morning air hit his skin, causing him to shiver.

Will just sat there for a while, trying to remember his plan for the day, he had to pick up cat food for Biscuit and Butter, his two cats lay sprawled out at the opposite side of the room, next to his radiator. He could only assume they were making the most of the warmest area in his flat at the moment. Man. He needed more furniture, maybe a rug and some plants. He definitely wanted a bookshelf, maybe four.

Realistically, he needed to get up and go grab some coffee, he hadn't drunk anything caffeinated in a few days while he drove across the country to make his way over here and he was definitely losing his grip on reality. Turning to look over at his two cats, he grabbed his sweater off the floor along with his only clean polo shirt and pulled them on, relishing in the warmth they brought him.

"Wasn't there a coffee shop down the street from us Butter?" He asked his cat, the cream-colored tom just seemed to roll over and ignore his question. Honestly, it was what Will was expecting, and got out of bed to pull his trousers on. Slipping into some socks, he slid over to the two apples of his eye and crouched down to pet them.

"I'm going out for a drink, please don't get into too much trouble while I'm gone- that means no scratching my books or trying to eat my pens please-"
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me