I Love You A Latte (Remake) (Old Thread, Please Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Open & Accepting!

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Tue May 04, 2021 9:04 pm

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea § Mention: Nyxalia § Location: The Tiny Mug

"You tea are the sweetest person I have met in a long While Nyx" Will admitted, flashing her a genuine smile before pulling out his own phone. He scrolled through the contacts, adding a new one and writing 'Nyx, pretty coffee shop lady💞' to help him remember.

He then added her number and sent a quick message to it, just to make sure. His message and number flashing up on her phone a moment or two later.

"How's that?"
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue May 04, 2021 11:01 pm

Nyxalia
The Hot Chocolate (location: The Tiny Mug) (tags: William) (mentions: )

As Nyx took yet another sip from her tea, she couldn't help but smile over the brim of her mug. She set it down, watching William for a while. "I have to say the same about you. I feel like I have known you for ages" Nyxalia admitted, her voice calm and somewhat lighter. Nyx craned her neck to look her number in Williams phone and her contact name warmed her cheeks, but not out of embarrassment but rather bashful. "Perfect!" the blonde exclaimed happily and reached over to take her phone back, all the while changing William's contact to William, sweet fruit tea guy. "Is there anything you want to do now?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Wed May 05, 2021 9:42 am

§ William Larrson §

Thinking for a moment, he set his cup down the the plate with a quiet noise. He snuck a glance out the window to were the rain was slowly beginning to let up. Raindrops racing down the window, before dripping off completely.

"It's nice. You're comfortable and warm. It's an open but not unwelcome feeling to talk to you. And as for something else I want to do? Not really- I want to explore the town, figure out where all the main shops are and maybe fun places to walk? But I'm honestly in no rush"
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu May 06, 2021 12:01 am

Nyxalia

Nyxalia sat back in her chair, admiring the pretty design on her cup. She made a mental note to keep an eye out for some pretty, quality cups to make her hot chocolates in. "That has got to be the nicest compliment I have ever received" Nyx spoke quietly, I blush setting out on her face. "I'm glad you feel like you can talk to me, you always can now that we are friends. I enjoy you and your company very much" Nyx explained, her voice showing a slight admiration towards the young man. "If you didn't take your car here, I could drive you around to some good places, unless you prefer to walk?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Sun May 09, 2021 9:24 pm

§ William Larrson §

"Me? Oh I can drive I just choose not too most of the time, I'm a bit of a nature and save the earth looser" he laughed, sipping his drink "if I can walk to do something I will. Even if it means I get soaking wet or freezing cold in the progress. See- I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't help much, but it's a start and it quite fun after a while"
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon May 10, 2021 8:30 pm

Nyxalia

"I don't think that is very looserish of you" Nyxalia pointed out, a lopsided smile brightening up her face. "I think that is very noble of you, and the least we as humans can do" Nyx added. She sipped at her tea, able to drink more of it now that the temperature was slightly declining. "You've got to start somewhere. Who doesn't like walking in the rain?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me