High School True Love

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

High School True Love

Postby Seeley » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:06 pm

Welcome to East Waverley High, home of the wolves. Here at East Waverley High, it’s a new year. Summer is over, but that doesn’t mean that love isn’t on the mind. Even if summer is over, there’s still love lingering about with these teenagers. Have you found that one from over the summer or was it just a little fling? Only time will tell and it’s up to you on what it was like.

Though not everyone is into finding love just yet. Some just want to wait till they have finished school before settling down or even thinking about love. So what will it be for you?

Follow all CS/Tess rules

1. Ages are 15-18, no exceptions. This is high school
2. Keep genders even please
3. Drama is fine, just don’t drag it on for several posts( like 5 pages) a page or two is fine but no more than that. Also keep it pg please.
4. No perfect characters please
5. No crushes on your own characters
6. Please post more than 3 sentences per post.
7. Be kind to one another please
8. Let’s have some fun(:

|| Name || Natasha Willson or Tasha
|| Age || 17
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || Bubbly, outgoing kind of gal. She makes friends with everyone and anyone who she deems worthy in her eyes.
|| Description ||
-height: 5 foot 3
-hair color: ash brown; just past her shoulders in waves
-eye color: light gray
-clothes: she likes to wear simple clothes; simple dresses, jeans, tank tops, large sweaters that are over the shoulder, large hoodies and even sweatpants. She likes to wear her hair either up in a messy bun, a high ponytail or just down.
|| History || once she gets to truly know someone she will open up. But she comes from a very wealthy background, her father is a well known and respected business man. Whereas her mom is a designer. But Natasha doesn’t like to speak of her parents or anything at all. Unlike most popular girls in the school, she doesn’t like to flaunt her wealth and be all stuck up. It’s not how her parents raised her. Sure she does have a few nice things here and there but she will never let her rich ways define her. She’s hoping to find someone that won’t be with her for the money but for who she really is as a whole.
|| Group || popular; team captain of the dance team
|| Crush || She’s open( or pm me if you want to have some kind of relationship with her; past or present)
|| BF/GF || open
|| Sexuality || straight
|| Other || She drives a 2019 BMW in grey; it’s one of the few nice things she owns
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High School True Love

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:09 pm

|| Name || Jessie Rob
|| Age || 18
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || sweet, gentle, kind, caring, animal lover, book/manga lover, anime lover, happy, honest, cuddly, likes soft and warm things
Shy, nervous, anxious, can be stubborn, can seem too talkative if she trusts and likes you, phobia of bees... doesn't like thunder, head shy, doesn't like sudden movements
|| Description ||
-height: 5' 3"
-hair color: shoulder length ginger curls
-eye color: brown
-clothes: just whatever she picks out; which includes a lot of purples and grays, flannels, hoodies, and screened shirts with animals and stuff on them.
|| History || wip
|| Group || anime lovers, is that one? I guess you'd consider her a nerd, because she studies but that's just her being good. So maybe just regulars? Part of the anime/manga club
|| Crush || open but only for 18 year olds please
|| BF/GF || open but only for 18 year olds please
|| Sexuality || pan
|| Other || drives a Chevy LS Cruse, has a psychiatric service dog for panic attacks

|| Name || Henry Morrison
|| Age || 16
|| Gender || male
|| Personality || sweet, gentle, kind, caring, happy, trustworthy, honest, good willed, kind hearted, silly, playful
Stubborn and loud at times, shy and sometimes nervous, a little afraid to let others know he's homosexual...
|| Description ||
-height: 5' 4"
-hair color: black and neck length
-eye color: blue
-clothes: whatever, which includes a lot of camo, greens, blues, and some purple, as well as flannels and hoodies
|| History || wip
|| Group || nerds I guess; helped start the anime/manga club
|| Crush || open
|| BF/GF || open
|| Sexuality || homosexual
|| Other || drives an Impala and has a cat, Moose
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Sun May 09, 2021 1:04 pm

|| Name ||
Ellis Buchanan "Bucky" Block
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
Male
|| Personality ||
he loves cars, animals, and nature, very protective of his truck. he likes to keep his circle small the less people the better he prefers to know they are loyal. only his friends can call him Bucky. Hes more queit than he is talkative and mainly stays away from people but hes nice and loyal when you get to know him
|| Description ||
-short brown hair
-5'9 ft
-dark green eyes
-he has a very prominent scar on his forearm
|| History ||
Ellis is from a east Tennessee and moved here over the summer with his grandparents, due to his parents passing. He's always lived on ranches with cows and horses, along with his mule Flynn. when he was 16 he bought his truck in bad condition and slowly repaired and rebuilt it. He mainly spent the rest of the summer he had exploring the town and the area, he was sure most people noticed him because of his bright orange truck.
|| Group ||
rednecks/outcasts?
|| Crush ||
open
|| BF/GF ||
open
|| Sexuality ||
Straight
|| Other ||
drives a lifted bright orange Chevy squarebody, has a dog named Dean, and mule named Flynn and various other animals as he lives on a ranch
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Sun May 09, 2021 4:18 pm

please do not grave dig old topics. this hasn't been active for a couple of months, and posting here is now considered spam.
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me