Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Summer Time Romance

Postby Seeley » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:13 pm

Its summer time and you know what that means. Summer romance. In the city of Miami, anything can go down. Even if you’re for a little fling, there’s always something going on in Miami. With tons of beaches, parties and shopping, there’s always the chance of finding romance even if it’s just for a brief time.

What kind of person are you? Are you the one who likes to party and not have serious relationships, or are you the one who’s willing to settle down? Let the summer romance begin! Maybe you’ll even find someone to spend the whole summer with.

Rules
—————-
1) follow all CS rules
2) 3 sentences per post please
3) genders even
4) you may have as many characters as you want
5) no crushes on your own character please
6) no perfect characters

https://pin.it/1PQ6q32

|| Name || Davina Tori Rhielle or Tori to close friends
|| Age || 23
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || She’s a firecracker; super sassy with a fiery temper to go with her red hair. But past that she is a sweetheart who likes to cause trouble and is a party gal. She does know when to be calm and polite, but she isn’t afraid to back down for voicing her own feelings and opinions.
|| Description ||
-height: 5 foot 5
-weight: 125lbs
-hair color: nice shade of red
-eye color: blue
-body features: tattoos along her arms; half sleeves and a tattoo on her shoulders; she has a nose piercing and four piercings in each ear
|| History || Davina was born and raised in Texas, then moved out to Miami when she was 18. She fell in love with the car world and everything else about Miami. She hasn’t thought of her home state since and doesn’t plan on going back. She never really had a good relationship with her family, besides cars. She grew up with watching the fast and furious movies and loves the thrill of being in a car. She has a few cars of her own, all each for a different purpose.
|| Theme song || Good Life- G-Eazy & Kehlani
|| Crush || she’s open but good luck
|| Bf/Gf || she’s not ready to settle down unless someone can try to “tame” her
|| Other || she owns four cars; one for shows, one for racing and the other two for casual. But she’s always seen in her deep blue 2018 Dodge Challenger

|| Name || Althea Maria Romano or Thea
|| Age || 23
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || She’s bubbly and outgoing kind of gal. She has a big heart and is willing to help anyone in need. Given her appearance though, most people would think she’s cold and distant. But past that, she’s a sweetheart and is goofy. Though if upset, she will shut down.
|| Description ||
-height: five foot three
-weight: 122lbs
-body figure: small and petite
-hair color: she changes it every now and again; currently it’s a nice shade of deep blue
-hair length: little bit past her shoulders
-eye color: hazel eyes; mainly green
-body features: she has three piercings on each ear
-clothing: she wears whatever she feels like wearing; big sweatshirts, hoodies, leggings, sweatpants, dresses, jeans.
|| History || born and raised in Miami, she moved out of her parents house when she was 17. She won’t talk about it.
|| Crush || she’s open
|| Other || she drives a 2019 Jetta
Last edited by Seeley on Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Mark)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:26 pm

|| Name || Sem Bakker
|| Age || 20
|| Gender || male
|| Personality || Sem is openly friendly, charming, and nice. He makes everyone around him really happy. He enjoys seeing the world but is a little afraid to get out there and experience it like his friends. He wants to fall in love and settle down more than anything, but he is really happy to be spending his younger years experiencing the world. He'll wait until his film is finished until he settles down.
|| Description ||
|| History || He comes from a massive family, with mostly women and so he naturally finds it easy to talk to and be friends with females. Ever since he can remember, Sem has been enthused about cameras and has wanted to be a film-maker. This trip has been great for him to make his film. Sem has a small black camera that he documents their trip on. He wanted to come on the trip but his heart belongs in one place, and even though he doesn't know if that place exists, he will try and find it.
|| Theme song || Back Home - Andy Grammar
|| Crush || He's open, mainly wants to spend time with his friends. He is pansexual.
|| Gf/Bf || He’s ready for love but doesn't think he can settle down
|| Other || Sem is really good at pick-pocketing, though he never steals anything. It's a hidden talent that he has and that

|| Name || Evi Jansen
|| Age || 21
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || She has done so much more in life than lots of people would expect when they meet her. Evi is a person that a lot of people like but that not many people understand. She has an adventurous spirit and she wants to live her life and get the best possible experience out of it. Evi is most afraid of having to see her parents again, but she wants to go home when the time is right. She has a quiet but firm way of talking that can make people scared and she is a lot more badass than quite a few of the people that are all bark, no bite, cough cough, Lia .
|| Description ||
inspired bythese images
-height: 5 foot 1
-hair: dark brown, just above shoulder length with wispy bangs
-eye colour: almost black
-body features: earrings - one in her left ear and two in her right ear and a tattoo of lyrics from 'So long, Astoria', her favourite song, on her collarbone: "when this hourglass has filtered out its final grain of sand, I'll raise my glass to the memories we had."
|| History || Evi loved growing in Amsterdam but she hated her life at home. Her parents never listened to anything she said and favoured her older brother over her. "As soon as she was old enough to leave the Netherlands, Evi grabbed 2 friends and she left." Her brother would describe it. Really, Evi and her friends had been planning to leave since they were 16 and after 3 years, they had saved up the money to take a trip around the world. They have been working in all sorts of countries and been on the road for 2 years now. She is very close to her friends and knows both of them very well. She is heterosexual.
|| Theme song || So long, Astoria - The Ataris
|| Crush || she's open and ready for a great summer
|| Bf || she’s ready for love but doesn't think she can settle down
|| Other || Sem is constantly filming her for his movie and so a lot of the things that she does are documented on that little camera.

|| Name || Lia Martinez
|| Age || 21
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || She has had a lot of bad experiences with love, and so she feels the need to close herself out and not be accepting of relationships but she knows (in the back of her mind) that the right someone could change that. She is smart and sarcastic without being rude, and she is glad to be able to say that a lot of her sarcasm has rubbed off on Evi, so now there are 2 of them!
|| Description ||
|| History || Born in Andorra, Lia speaks fluent Catalan. She moved to the Netherlands when she was 13 and became fast friends with Sem and Evi. She has been in lots of trouble, always living excitingly but not dangerously. She calculates every move that she makes and she always knows the risks that she is facing before she faces them, unlike Evi, who jumps head-on into danger without thinking.
She is bisexual.
|| Theme song || Ven que mou el temps - Blaumut
|| Crush || gets lots of crushes and flirts but isn't ready for a relationship
|| Bf/Gf || she doesn't think she is ready
|| Other || Sem is constantly filming her for his movie and so a lot of the things that she does are documented on that little camera.

Last edited by jj735 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:39 pm

(Accepted)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:46 pm

|| Name || Castor Watson
|| Age || 24
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || Castor really is a sweet, level-headed guy, although he can be a little vain. He is incredibly loyal to those that he's close to, and likes to carefully think things through before acting on them. However, it can be a little difficult to get close to him, as he's been hurt enough times in the past to be wary of other people and wear down his original trust and faith in people. This doesn't mean he's insecure, though, for he is also confident in himself and his opinions, though it does mean that he holds to these opinions steadfast, and won't budge on them.
|| Description ||
-Height: 6'3"
-Weight: 170lbs
-Hair Colour: Light brown
-Eye Colour: Dark blue
-Skin: Light-medium tone, with a dark birthmark just behind his left ear.
-Body Features: Lip piercing on the left side of his lower lip, tattoos up his right arm - a skull with a rose crown on his forearm, thorny vines, and the sillouhete of a dragon curled around a purple and yellow butterfly, as if protecting it, on his upper arm.
|| History || From the east of England, Castor grew up with three siblings - two of them older and one of them younger. He only moved to the US at the age of 15, with the rest of his family after his parents were relocated for a new branch for the company they work for. With an interest in art, and tattoos particularly, Castor took up an apprenticeship with a local store at 17. By 22, he proved himself to be rather adept to the work, and has since taken up a full-time job with the store. Castor is also a singer for a local band, and likes to write songs in his free time. He is bisexual.
|| Crush || None.
|| Bf/Gf || None.
|| Other || N/A

|| Name || Ashton Mercer
|| Age || 22
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || Kind of judgemental and cold, Ashton isn't easily impressed or pleased. He takes a while to warm up to others, but once he does, he shows himself to be somewhat friendlier and trustworthy. He can be quite rude, especially towards those that give him a bad first impression, and he is impulsive, usually not giving things a think through before acting. Should he grow especially close to someone, then Ashton will prove to be incredibly loyal and protective of them. However, he is a 'no-second-chances' kind of person, and if his trust is broken, then he will not hesitate to drop you.
|| Description ||
-Height: 5'11"
-Weight: 163lbs
-Hair Colour: Black
-Eye Colour: Dark brown
-Skin: Medium olive tone, with no particular scars or markings.
-Body Features: Silver eyebrow piercing in left eyebrow, and two helix piercings in right ear.
|| History || Ashton grew up moving around a lot with his parents - never staying in the same place for more than a couple of years. While it was a struggle in some aspects, such as making and keeping friends, he did like seeing new places and having new surroundings to explore. Eventually, though, his parents did settle down, when he was 16, in a city... and it was there that they started up a hidden street racing gang, under the guise of a mechanic shop - both of which ended up being successful for them. Ashton, however, took to motorbikes rather than cars, and since moving to Miami, currently owns two, a MV Agusta Rush 1000 and a Harley-Davidson Streetfighter. He is bisexual.
|| Crush || None.
|| Bf/Gf || None.
|| Other || N/A

|| Name || Kendall Howard
|| Age || 23
|| Gender || Nonbinary (They/Them/Their)
|| Personality || Kendall may first appear to be quiet and withdrawn - particularly with new people - but once you get to know them, then you will realise that this is not quite the case. Kendall is very much, in fact, a people-person, and loves meeting new people. They are confident and outgoing, and is usually the one to first start a conversation. However, Kendall is also not afraid to speak their mind... especially to people that are rude to them or ask invasive questions about them. They can also hold quite the grudge against someone that has done them wrong, and is not above giving the cold shoulder when annoyed. They also prefer to think things through and have a solid plan in place, rather than doing things spontaneously, quickly getting anxious if they don't know what the plan is or what is going on. They could be seen as somewhat uptight in this regard, but Kendall does know how to let loose and have fun... provided there's a plan for it.
|| Description ||
-Height: 5'10"
-Weight: 154lbs
-Hair Colour: Black, long, currently braided and with a weave, which they've had for about two weeks so far.
-Eye Colour: Dark brown, almost black-looking.
-Skin: Dark, mostly clear, aside from a pale birthmark on the back of their shoulder, in the vague shape of a heart
-Body Features: A small nose ring, and both earlobes are pieced.
|| History || Kendall's parents are initially from England, though they moved to the US when Kendall was two, as part of a new business venture. Kendall grew up loving music, swimming, and dance. Kendall also found a love for writing. They published their first book, Clash at Sunset, a spy novel, at the age of 20, which garnered a decent audience and praised by critics. They're currently writing the sequel to this, as well as working as a journalist for a magazine. For both parts of their work, Kendall is in Miami to research for their new novel, and to gather information for a 'Summer in Miami' article, particularly focusing on tourist 'hotspot' reviews and both day and night entertainment. They are bisexual.
|| Crush || None.
|| Bf/Gf || None.
|| Other || N/A
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:08 pm

|| Name || Mercedes Leighton
|| Age || 22
|| Gender || female
|| Personality || This pretty lady is a lot of fun to be around. She also knows how to flirt, and seems to like doing so a lot. She’s bisexual, and not afraid to look at both guys and girls. She likes animals and cars, movies, and books.
|| Description ||
-height: 5 foot 3
-weight: 115 lbs
-hair color: black long and straight
-eye color: green
-body features: everything is average
|| History || She was born in 98, in the spring, a very beautiful spring that year, and her parents were very happy. Her dad, Morgan, was 34, and her mom Ryna was 32. She was raised with love, happy and healthy and well educated. She had a baby brother as well, he was born in 02, so he's four years younger. That makes him 18 this year. Anyhow, she loved school and books, and life in general. Now here she is, a twenty year old still happy adult woman.
|| Theme song || maybe
|| Crush || maybe Lia, but open to be crushed on
|| Bf/Gf || open
|| Other || she owns a black Viper; Russell was born in 1936, his wife was born in 1938. He was five when the Holocaust happened...she was only three. She didn't remember it, but he did because he was traumatized by it because he was old enough to understand some of what was happening...In 1945, the last year of stupid Hitler's reign I think, he was nine and she was seven. They met in 46, when he was ten and she was eight. They were friends for two years, then his family moved to a different town. In 54, when he was eighteen, he met another girl. They dated awhile, but then he broke it off. In 56, he was twenty, and he met eighteen year old Elizabeta again. They were engaged four years, then married in summer of 60. Their first child was born two years later, in 62, and their second was born another four years later, in 66. That second child was Mercedes' mom, whom was told about the Holocaust and taught the song her dad's mom sang to him to try and keep herself and him calm. Russell and Elizabeta are Mercedes' grandparents.

(Will make a boy later on- his car is an ice or baby blue Chevy LS Cruse with black interior, ‘11 I think)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:09 pm

(Accepted; and that’s fine)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:26 pm

XD thank you
Gotta go color something then try and send you the link for Warren and Nymira’s pups, then I have to log off for awhile]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:54 am

hope me joining is okay!
    sorry about the weird formatting, i'm using new + old characters so they're a little wonky.

sorry for lack of info in everyone's bio, i really like to roleplay out personalities. let me know if there's more info that needs to be added/revealed.

+ CS mods please let me know if this is too many images, i know you can have multiple images per char but i don't wanna lag the forum, haha.

alistar (allie) lynch
twenty two, babyfaced
homoromantic asexual - he/him
-actually a big softie
-weird sense of humor
-hates the taste of mint flavored things for some reason
-an only child, but wishes for a younger sibling
-skinny, although his diet is terrible
-flat-footed
-loves to jog, hates to run
-in college, wants a degree in music
-asthmatic, has a really time doing anything without his inhaler
-decent guitar player
-really self-conscious about his singing,
even though he's pretty good
-eyes fluctuate from being bright green to a soft hazel
-closeted and actually really scared
-overcome with anxiety easily
-pistachio ice cream is half of his diet
-gets good grades, studies hard, but because of this
he distances himself socially
-loves giving big warm hugs!!!!!
-discount billy elliot

gemma "gem" williams
twenty three
bisexual - she/they

-extroverted
-bubbly
-afraid of the future
-studying to be a nurse
-loyal
-won't take "no" for an answer
-worried about maintaining an "image", whatever that means
-mom friend who just wants to have a good time
-escapist

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jake murphy

twenty
bisexual - he/him

-although not arrogant, very cocky
-bold
-hates criticism
-easily bored, thrill seeker, reckless
-observant
-very in-tune with people's emotions
-stubborn
jake grew up with the support of both his mother
and father. they were both well-off, not rich enough
to buy a mansion or to own several sports cars, but
enough money to make living comfortable. jake's
never really grown out of his "sheltered" lifestyle,
and this summer he's finally going out on his own.
little does he know what the "real world" has to offer.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:20 pm

[Mercedes is mostly done now]

|| Name || Hugh Gemini Jackson
|| Age || 24
|| Gender || male
|| Personality || A sweet and social boy but he can be shy and nervous at times. He loves animals, books, softness and warmth. He likes to be around others when he can. He enjoys ice cream and tv, as well as anime and video games.
|| Description ||
-height: 5 foot 4
-weight: 120 lbs
-hair color: black and shoulder length
-eye color: amber
-body features: everything is average
|| History || Born in Greece, because his dad was there for a job. His mom was obviously there with a dad, as they were already married before. They brought him back to Canada when he was four. He grew up there for ten years. Then they moved to Japan for a bit, for something mom was doing. They were there two years, then moved back to Canada. He graduated high school at eighteen in Canada. They then moved to Miami, and have been here since.
|| Theme song || maybe
|| Crush || homosexual, might like Alistar but open
|| Bf/Gf || open
|| Other || he owns an ice or baby blue Chevy LS Cruze with black interior, 2011 I think; also has a dog because he’s half blind and half deaf.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me