Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

four (i think?)

Postby harrington » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:10 am

[allie - location ; book store - tags ; hugh]
xxxxxx"uhm, well, me too," allie stammered. "do, do you want me to hold the door for you?" he snuck a glance at hugh's dog, before looking up at hugh again. "i don't mean-" allie searched for the right words, but they just didn't come out. "sorry," allie mumbled, facing down to look at his shoes. "i didn't- i don't-," allie struggled, "i'm sorry for running into you like that, i wasn't looking where i was going, totally my fault, i'm really sorry-"

[jake - location ; cafe - tags ; davina]
xxxxxxjake's eyes shone with embarrassment. real smooth, jake, he thought to himself as he spoke up. "yeah, one... iced latte, please. i'll pay," he quickly fumbled with his wallet, pulling out a crisp twenty, the order came to twelve even. not too bad for a local artistan coffee shop, but it definitely wasn't as cheap as the chain cafes he frequented in his teens. don't lose your cool, dude, jake took a deep breath, and played with the keys on his pocket. he waited - not so patiently, mind you - to get both his and davina's coffees. the warmth of his mocha burned his fingers under the cheap cardboard holder. "lead the way," he said to davina, offering for her to pick a table.

[gemma - location ; beach - tags ; kendall]
xxxxxxgemma swallowed. awkward... she definitely put herself in this situation, though. kendall was a little shy, and apprehensive, i mean, who wouldn't be? some random girl walked up to you, offering to drive you around in her beat-up jeep- ah, what was she thinking. well, too late now, the offer was already made, right? "yeah! no, no, that's- that's fine," gemma laughed, mostly to fill the space with noise. "it's not that far a walk, actually," gemma responded, putting a shirt over her head to cover her bathing suit. "hey, i hope you don't mind me asking, but," she shut her eyes, trying to make things less awkward than they were, "what pronouns do you use? kendall's a pretty neutral name, and i didn't want to assume-" she abruptly cut herself off. stooppp talkinnnnnggg.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby Seeley » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:04 pm

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: Jake || Location: cafe ||

”Oh, such a gentleman.” she spoke as she grabbed her drink and flashed a smile at the guy behind the counter who handed her the beverage. She took a sip of her iced latte and ran her tongue over her lips and scanned around to look for a place to sit down. She found a perfect booth not far away that had a nice view of the beach. She led the way to the spot and sat down. The redhead took another sip of her drink and pulled her long red hair back over her shoulder. Davina glanced at Jake, her blue eyes admiring him once again, chin rested in the palm of her hand. Realizing that she was staring longer than usual, Davina quickly flushed red in the face and looked away.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she said "I like cars and animals too. I might just get a cat or a rabbit or something one day. Thank you for saying my humming sounds sweet. I just wish mom would have told me the name of the song...Maybe she didn't remember the words, or...Maybe she didn't want to remember the words because they upset or make her sad? She's Jewish, I don't know from what country. Maybe she learned the song from her mom, and maybe there's a sad story behind it or something. I don't really know though. I don't want to upset her," she said. She then thanked the waitress, when the woman came back. She hummed a moment, then stopped to take a couple sips.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair back once more. Amber eyes looked to the boy before him, or rather one did anyway, the other unseeing. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled gently. The shorter and slender boy giggled a bit, then blushed and scolded himself. "Oh, um, it's fine, I'm only half blind and deaf though. You can totally hold the door for me if you want," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

five

Postby harrington » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:49 pm

[allie - location ; book store - tags ; hugh]
    xxxxxxallie bowed his head in embarrassment. "yeah, no- i'll go do that," he stammered, going to open the door for hugh. "i didn't mean to... well," allie averted his eyes for a second time, sucking in a deep breath. "i'm sorry for running into you like that," allie sighed. "i should've been looking where i was going," allie responded, slowly opening the door for hugh. "i totally understand if i made a bad impression or something," he stuck his foot in the door to keep it from closing, and then looked back up to the man. "i'm alistar. you can call me allie, though."

[jake - location ; cafe - tags ; davina]
    xxxxxxjake took a second to process what was going on. usually his smoothtalking worked, but never this... well? he found himself catching eyes with the woman for longer than usual, and quickly averted his eyes as she looked away as well. he made his way over to the booth she had chosen, the heat still radiating off of his hands. "sorry, i totally zoned out there for a second," he assured her, trying to regain composure. "man, i'd kill to go catch some waves at some point," jake said, taking a good long look outside onto the water. "i used to surf all the time as a kid. i guess i just stopped when school got busier."
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:49 am

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: Jake || Location: in the cafe ||

She quickly came back to reality when he brought up surfing. It was something that intrigued Davina, even though she had never gone surfing a day in her life. Besides the car world, surfing always caught her attention but it would be more of a hobby. ”Surfing huh? I’ve always wanted to know what it was like to surf. I’m not always about my cars. I’m always up for trying new things.” she spoke, her eyes sparkling in the light.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:26 pm

forms

Sem Bakker • male, 20, bisexual, tags: ashton• a non-stop-daydreamer with a camera and a longing for love
Sem noticed that Ash was hesitant to sit down. He didn't mean to make the other man uncomfortable in any way; well, Sem didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable or disturb or inconvenience them. He was overly caring and it annoyed him that he couldn't be exciting sometimes. He couldn't even play music out loud on his phone because he was afraid that someone else might hear it and be annoyed by it. He answered Ashton.
'You make a good point because everyone is different, are they not? Why should monsters vary from that? But they may have similar mindsets, no?' Sem stated/asked, his Hollander accent thick and his tone gentle.

Evi Jansen • female, 21, heterosexual, tags: kolt • *intensifying silence* mommy and daddy issues? Yeah, it's like a full package, comes with a death wish (free of charge!)
Evi chose not to tell Kolt that she wasn't afraid of him. He seemed to thrive on people's fear and she thought it would be better not to tell him she actually thought he was just holding a grudge against something and that making people scared was a mechanism of cope. Evi had thoughts like this a lot, and she hated the way she always tried to analyse people that she met and it often got her or them worked up. Kolt's sentence that he used was funny, and Evi let out a small laugh, even though she couldn't tell whether he was joking. The comment about height made her grin.
'I don't mind people underestimating me because it is easier to fool people when they underestimate you.' She joked, though it was true. When Kolt was talking they had arrived back at the beach and Evi now grinned and chucked her things aside into the sand, ready to run into the sea with the crowd. She waited for Kolt.

Lia Martinez • female, 21, bisexual, tags: Mercedes • not so much a badass as a traumatized kid with commitment issues -oop
Lia nodded, not completely understanding what Mercedes was feeling but at least knowing what the girl was saying.
'What's your favourite car? Dream car?' She asked politely, or, at least, she thought she was being polite because Lia really had little interest in cars. Despite this, she liked to hear Mercedes talk so it was not an issue to listen to her talk about automobiles. The tea that Lia adored felt warm in her hands and she held the cup and leaned foward slightly as she listened to the answer that Mercedes gave.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:13 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she just kind of held the cup a moment. She then shook her head, and drank some more. She glanced across the table at Lia. She smiled at her, probably a beautiful smile, and nodded to her. "I already have my dream car. It's the one I own now, a black viper, one I've wanted since I was really young." She noticed how Lia leaned forward slightly. She smiled once more, then focused on her drink and stared at it a moment.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair back once more. Amber eyes looked to the boy before him. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled gently. The shorter and slender boy said "You're fine. I wasn't really paying attention as I should have been. He then walked into the store, Henri leading of course. He nodded to the other male, and said "Allie; nice to meet you, my name is Hugh."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escaping_reality » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:39 pm

Name: Maylee
Nickname: may
Height: 5'1
Sexuality: Straight
Hair: black
Eyes: blue
personality: Maylee loves to party, maybe a little to much? She has no fears or boundaries when it comes to trying new things. but shes really sweet, supportive and will always be there for you. Maylee is not into relationships, but if its the right guy she'll make an exception. Maylee is super easy going and funny, but is very private about her past.
History: not available.
Fears: Bugs and dolls
Body type: small waist, pretty face and thick :D.
Type: anyone one with a big heart( most likely to go for curly hair and at least 2 feet taller than her.)
-
escaping reality
escaping_reality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:06 pm

(Accepted)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:44 pm

Name:
Collin Crelley

Nicknames:
Skell/Skelley (Given to him by his best friend due to his slender form.)

Sexuality:
Straight

Personality:
Slightly shy, very smart, and caring. Hard to win over, but once he is with someone he will stay with them as long as possible.

Reading, movies, quality time, making others happy.

Dislikes:
Bullies, Fighting, and has 3 phobias: Acrophobia, Caulrophobia, and galeophobia.

Gf/Crush:
Open

Additional Information:
Has memory loss but can overcome it with enough willpower, has black hair and brown eyes. Slightly introverted. Smart and quick. Shy and quiet.
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me