Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby Nomanssky101 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:36 pm

(Yes please and thank you ^-^)
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:29 pm

(Of course! Just let me know how you want them to interact with one another c: she’s just sitting on her porch lol)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she just kind of held the cup a moment. She then shook her head, and drank some more. She glanced across the table at Lia. She smiled at her, probably a beautiful smile, and nodded to her. "I already have my dream car. It's the one I own now, a black viper, one I've wanted since I was really young." She noticed how Lia leaned forward slightly. She smiled once more, then focused on her drink and stared at it a moment.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair back once more. Amber eyes looked to the boy before him. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled gently. The shorter and slender boy said "Yes, that's my name." He laughed a bit, then shook his head a couple times. "His name is Henri," he then said of the dog. Henri looked up at him and wagged, leaning on him a moment then stepping sideways.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:26 pm

|| Althea || 23 || Female || Location: her house ||

The petite blue haired girl tucked her legs underneath her and took another sip of her drink and closed her eyes. The sunshine shined lightly on her skin and she enjoyed the sound of birds chirping nearby. She opened her eyes and decided to check her phone. Althea saw that one of her friends had posted pictures from last night and of course Althea was tagged in a whole bunch.

She smiled at the post and then saw a text message from her mother pop up on her screen. Her heart began to pound rapidly in her chest as she carefully read the message. It was pretty much the same thing that her mom would always say. How disappointed she in her own daughter’s life choices. Althea knew that her and her mother never really got along nor did her own mother really care for her. She ignored the message and continued to sip on her coffee before it got cold.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:37 am

Collin Crelley

Male/Straight/22

(I have memory loss in real life as well so when I'm thinking of something to write, like Collin's form, I forget a lot. I forgot how he moved from Brighton, and now I forgot that he keeps a small doggo in a little handbag to keep him company. The dog is also an Emotional support service dog, so he can take the small dog into stores. The dog's name is Casey. Also about the character you were gonna make. You can have them interact however you like. She could end up being his crush, but thats to be determined.)

Collin started off his day with Casey jumping on him to wake him up. Collin groaned and muttered, "Casey, it's too early, go back to bed." Casey kept hopping up and down on Collin, prompting him to wake up and be productive. "Okay, I'm up." Collin says as he wobbles out of bed. He goes out and spends time unpacking, which takes an abnormally short time. He grabs his handback, where Casey was eagerly waiting for him. Collin leaves his house and goes to the store to get a few groceries. In checkout, the cashier starts screaming about a monster and pointing at him. Collin looks down to his side and Casey has a dog toy. Collin has to pay for that now, but it's nothing to scream about. The manager comes over to the till, and Collin finds out that the cashier absolutely HATES dogs. Collin pays for everything after showing Casey's Service Animal ID card. Collin takes the groceries back to his house, puts them away, and leaves to spend some time at the beach. He lies down on a towel he brought and lets Casey roam a bit while he thinks. He tells Casey not to go to far, and falls asleep. After some running around and playing with another dog he found, comes back and falls asleep in Collin's handbag.
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:39 am

(Ah okay. I tend to forget things, but that’s bc I work night shifts so my brain is usually fried from work. And I’ll figure something out with them)

|| Althea || Female || 23 || Location: heading to the beach ||

She finished up her coffee and headed inside. Althea noticed how nice it was outside and it made her want to go the beach. She hadn’t been the beach in quite some time. Althea wasn’t much of a beach person, she was more of a pool, river kind of gal. But unfortunately her pool was being worked on so the beach was honestly the only option.

Althea changed into a nice simple red bikini and put on a black tank top along with shorts. She let her hair out of her bun and brushed it out, letting it fall into soft waves along her shoulders. The blue haired girl made sure she had everything packed before making her way to the car. She messed to the beach and saw that it wasn’t too crowded. Shrugging her shoulders, Althea grabbed her bag and hoisted it over her shoulder and made her way down to the beach. Now where to go and sit. Green eyes scanned around her for a good spot to sit. Finally she found one and made her way over to a spot nearby the water.

She laid out the towel and pulled out one of her books, along with snacks and drinks. She applied some sunscreen and laid out on her stomach and began to read her book. The sun felt nice along her fair skin and the sound of the waves crashing down onto the beach relaxed her while she read her book.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:09 pm

Just going to point out: emotional support is not a service animal, actually. I was talking to a friend that has two service dogs, or rather one that was retiring and one being trained. She said emotional support animals aren't service animals because you're required to have their papers at all times and show them, you can't take them on certain airlines, you can only take them in certain hotels, and you can't take them in restaurants; they're also for things like stress, whereas service animals are Seeing eye dogs, wheelchair assistance, hearing dogs, and there's a thing called a psychiatric service dog, for PTSD I think and for extreme anxiety (which I'm pretty sure is what I have, because just listening to music can trigger it, goi down hills, etc)

Anyway! Didn't mean to write so much, and I guess I should repost again so it's not just ooc]

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she just kind of held the cup a moment. She then shook her head, and drank some more. She glanced across the table at Lia. She smiled at her, probably a beautiful smile, and nodded to her. "I already have my dream car. It's the one I own now, a black viper, one I've wanted since I was really young." She noticed how Lia leaned forward slightly. She smiled once more, then focused on her drink and stared at it a moment.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair back once more. Amber eyes looked to the boy before him. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled gently. The shorter and slender boy said "Yes, that's my name." He laughed a bit, then shook his head a couple times. "His name is Henri," he then said of the dog. Henri looked up at him and wagged, leaning on him a moment then stepping sideways.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:41 am

Collin Crelley

Male/Straight/22/Location: Beach/Open

(Sorry for the miscalculation. I was having a bad day at the time and didn't seem to be thinking straight.)

Collin once again wakes up to Casey jumping on him. "I really need to teach you to stop doing that." Casey then runs like a bolt of lightning over to a little blue-haired girl on the beach and starts to lick her face. Collin gets up to go stop him. He picks up Casey and sets him in his handbag. "Sorry about that, he really likes people." After apologizing, Collin introduces himself. "I'm Collin, this is Casey. I just moved here yesterday from Brighton."

(Forgot to say he has a British accent. Unless I already said that, then oh well.)
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:20 am

|| Althea || 23 || Female || Tagged: Collin || Location: the beach ||

She was minding her own business when sand was all in her face. She spat out sand and made a face from the taste of the sand. Althea felt something lick her face and she blinked her green eyes with surprise. A voice caught her attention. Green eyes peered up with curiosity and she placed her book down. ”Oh it’s alright it’s fine.” Althea said with a soft smile. “Nice to meet you Collin and Casey. And welcome. If you ever want a tour, I can definitely show you around.” she added.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seven

Postby harrington » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:01 pm

[allie - location ; book store - tags ; hugh]
xxxxxx"henri," allie smiled, "is a good name for a dog." allie caught himself looking too long at both henri and hugh, and averted his eyes. "we should... we should go inside, shouldn't we?" he stepped outside of the door frame, still holding the door open. "you did come here to buy books, didn't you?-" he looked up at the bookstore's sign - yep, definitely a book shop - and then put a hand to his face. why else would he have come...? "i'm... uh, here to buy a book too!" he added, trying to correct himself. "sorry. the whole talking to new people thing is not my strong suit." obviously....

[jake - location ; cafe - tags ; davina]

"well, what do you want to tell me?" he rested his head in his hands in attempt to look interested - he was! "i tried working on cars when i was a kid - no dice. i got oil all in my eyes and i..." jake stopped so he wouldn't embarrass himself, "well, let's just say cars and i don't have the best reputation. i think they're pretty sick to admire from a distance, though." he flashed davina another grin, as to say 'you are too.'

[[ sorry i kinda disappeared on you guys !!!! life happened
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me