Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby Seeley » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:49 am

(Accepted)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:17 am

((should get a post up sometime today or tonight ^__^
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:15 am

(Sounds good, I’ll get a post up once you do. Depending on how work goes tonight >.<)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:16 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she just kind of held the cup a moment. She then shook her head, and drank some more. She glanced across the table at Lia. She smiled at her, probably a beautiful smile, and nodded to her. "I already have my dream car. It's the one I own now, a black viper, one I've wanted since I was really young." She noticed how Lia leaned forward slightly. She smiled once more, then focused on her drink and stared at it a moment.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair back once more. Amber eyes looked to the boy before him. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled gently. The shorter and slender boy said "You're fine. I wasn't really paying attention as I should have been. He then walked into the store, Henri leading of course. He nodded to the other male, and said "Allie; nice to meet you, my name is Hugh."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

six

Postby harrington » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:05 pm

[allie - location ; book store - tags ; hugh]
xxxxxx"hugh," allie let the boy's name roll off of his tongue. "hugh," he repeated the name, mostly for himself. allie's knowledge stopped at music everything else, - especially his memory, - was very lackluster. "and do they have a name?" allie was referring to henri, of course. he had limited knowledge of service dogs, and wasn't sure if he was being rude or not by asking. he anxiously awaited a response, hoping he didn't mess something up.

[jake - location ; cafe - tags ; davina]
xxxxxx"i'm sure i'm no good at it now," jake mentioned sheepishly, his eyes not breaking their fixation on the waves. "that was years ago," he sighed, resting a hand on his cheek. he turned to davina after taking another sip of his coffee. "tell me about your cars," he grinned. "i've met some car guys. real assholes, those bunch. don't tell me you usually go after those guys..." he gave davina a playful smirk, but his eyes shone with vulnerability.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:19 pm

(Well work decided to send us home early tonight.)

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: Jake || Location: in the cafe ||

She listened to what he said and nodded her head. Davina let out a chuckle when he mentioned about car guys. He definitely wasn’t wrong about that. ”Eh I stay clear from them honestly. Their attitude just makes themselves look foolish.” she said with a shake of her head. The amount of car guys that would try to ask her out, she honestly lost count. And she would turn them all away. “My cars? Well what do you want to know? You saw one out of the four that I own. I could always show them to you whenever you want.” she said.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:45 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she just kind of held the cup a moment. She then shook her head, and drank some more. She glanced across the table at Lia. She smiled at her, probably a beautiful smile, and nodded to her. "I already have my dream car. It's the one I own now, a black viper, one I've wanted since I was really young." She noticed how Lia leaned forward slightly. She smiled once more, then focused on her drink and stared at it a moment.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair back once more. Amber eyes looked to the boy before him. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled gently. The shorter and slender boy said "Yes, that's my name." He laughed a bit, then shook his head a couple times. "His name is Henri," he then said of the dog. Henri looked up at him and wagged, leaning on him a moment then stepping sideways.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escaping_reality » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:58 pm

After a long day of working, Maylee thought it be a good idea to go to a cafe. but she did not feel like dressing up, she found a pair of grey sweat pants and a tight black t-shirt. after putting her up in a messy bun she was ready to go. upon arriving she saw that the place was kind of empty, had people in it just not a lot. she sat at a table by the windows observing the cars and people walk by. Maylee finally decided on ordering a cup of hot tea. while drinking her tea, she noticed how alone she really was. watching people smile laugh and just holding a conversation made her heart sink into her stomach. she did not want to think about it, so she decided to watch the window and count the number of cars that passed by.
-
escaping reality
escaping_reality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:37 am

Collin Crelley

Male/Straight/22/Open

(I'm not good at jumping in mid-RP so bear with me. Also sorry for not including this in my character, but he moved to Miami from Brighton, UK. So he is British. The best I can do is him moving into his new home.)

Collin had finally arrived at his new home. He pulled into the driveway and got out of the moving van. He unpacked his stuff and set up his bedroom first before laying down to think. Collin was going to miss Brighton, but now he was going to have a new life here. He set up his plans for the next day, being: get a job, unpack, meet someone for once, and go see the beach. After about an hour he fell asleep.
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:38 pm

(that’s fine;I’ll be making another character that Collin can interact with if ya want :3 I’ll post her form up after this post)

|| Althea || 23 || Female || Open || at her house ||

The small petite woman woke to the sound of loud noises and she grumbled under her breath. It was too early for all the noise. She groaned and glanced at her clock. It was nearly noon, so it wasn’t that late for the noises but she hated being woken up. Althea had gone to a concert last night and was definitely feeling the after effects of it all. Running a hand through her messy colored hair, she decided that it would best to take a quick cold shower.

Once she finished up in the shower, Althea began to dry out her damp hair and then threw it up in a messy bun. She put on her glasses and some comfy clothes, which consisted of a huge hoodie and sweatpants. She was definitely bumming it out today. The young woman poured herself a cup of coffee and went to sit out on her front porch. She allowed the nice breeze relax her as she sat in her little swing on the patio. The blue haired girl took a sip of her coffee and couldn’t help but notice that there were some movers at the house next to her. She quirked a brow with curiosity and shrugged before enjoying her nice moment.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me