Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:16 pm

(It’s okay! Life happens! I’ve been busy with work so it’s understandable!)

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: Jake || Location: in the cafe ||

She leaned back into the booth and crossed her arms. This was something that she had to think on for a moment. ”Hmm well let’s see, I’ve always been fascinated by cars from a young age. My dad used to take me to all these cool car shows when I was little. Then I got hooked on watching the fast and furious movies. So when I was finally able to drive, I went and bought my first car. A 1966 Ford Shelby, since it was one of my favorites as a kid and also it was my dad’s dream car.” she said, thinking back on those memories. It sure did make her miss her dad a lot though since no one else was into cars like she was, at least in the family. When saw him flash her a grin, her face turned slightly red.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eight

Postby harrington » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:40 pm

[jake - location ; cafe - tags ; davina]

jake watched as she explained herself - davina seemed so in her element talking about cars. it was like she was completely entraced by these machines that truthfully jake had no idea how to work even with his drivers license. if something needed to get done, he'd just sent it off to the repairman. "fast and furious, huh? can you believe that i've never seen a single one of those movies?" he stuck his tongue out playfully. "...and 1966? my parents weren't even born then. jeez, i never understood the appeals for old cars."
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:14 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl smiled as she just kind of held the cup a moment. She then shook her head, and drank some more. She glanced across the table at Lia. She smiled at her, probably a beautiful smile, and nodded to her. "I already have my dream car. It's the one I own now, a black viper, one I've wanted since I was really young." She noticed how Lia leaned forward slightly. She smiled once more, then focused on her drink and stared at it a moment.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair back once more. Amber eyes looked to the boy before him. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled gently. The shorter and slender boy said "Thank you, and if he could talk he'd thank you too. Well, more than likely. I did come here to buy books," he said. He hummed quietly a moment, then nodded to the other male, and said "That's okay, I don't usually do too well either."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:24 pm

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: Jake || Location: in the cafe ||

Her blue eyes went wide at his words and she shook her head. ”Oh my....” she said biting her bottom lip gently. Davina chucked at his words and smiled. “And then there’s me. I work on my own cars. My friends come to me to help them out with their cars. I could always help with yours if you ever need anything done. Though it won’t be cheap. A simple dinner and that’s all there is to it. I’m a very simple gal honestly. I’m not one for super fancy places and all that. I prefer a nice picnic or a simple dinner at home. Some guys find that odd but that’s just me.” she added, shrugging her shoulders at the last part.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nomanssky101 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:06 am

Collin Crelley

Male/Straight/22/Location: Beach/Open

"That'd be great sometime, but I really need to get home. I've got some things I need to get done. What's your name?" He asks as he slowly walks away, fast enough not to be wierd but slow enough to hear the answer

(Sorry for the short post, had to get it out in a hurry because of school. Also I wanted to try out his new dialogue color.)
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:21 pm

(It’s okay)

|| Althea || Female || Tagged: Collin || Location: the beach ||

”Oh, my name is Althea. And sure thats fine. You just let me know when you would like that tour.” she said, tucking a random piece of hair behind her ear. Althea watched him walk away and she reached into her bag to pull out her book once more. She was hoping to finally catch up on some reading.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:44 pm

Hey Seeley, do you want to continue this RP or should someone ask to have it locked? You should since its your RP, but I could if you'd rather))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me